My issue was solved.
Great people and a great place to do business.

Great People
The people are what make the place Great.

Carlos S.
Brownsboro, AL
2007 Hyundai Tucson
Engineer
We have a economical complying only

Engineer
To expensive for the technical service

Hi Carlos,

Carlos,

Thanks Again,

Cary

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Great service and amazing staff!
They are the most professional and caring service department I have ever had the opportunity of doing business with. Cary Floyd is an amazing service manager and I recommend them highly.

11/07/2018 Category: Service
Good service.
They provided adequate maintenance with some minor issues as problems.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us this rescore. We value your time and appreciate your business. We will always do our best to live up to the Bentley motto,

“We Make It Happen”.

Devinn D.
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Appreciative!
I really appreciate the customer service received. Everyone was friendly from the time I walked in to the time that I left. I will return again for other scheduled services.

10/01/2018 Category: Service
Confused!
My experience could have gone a lot better if things were explained in and even shown in detail. I am appreciative that everything was corrected; however, I'm upset because I was and still am unaware of what exactly went wrong in the first place.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Devinn, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Mrs. Douglas, Thank you for taking the time to give us this rescore. We value your time and appreciate your business.

Muscle Shoals, AL
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful
Nathan was very friendly , cheerful and helpful.
He is the kind of service writer every dealership should have.
When I go back, I will ask for him.

08/13/2018 Category: Service
fair but can't always fix problems
can fix some problems but can't seem to fix them all

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you Mr. Nash for your rescore. Look forward to seeing you.

HK
Henry K.
Grant, AL
08/03/2018 Category: Service
electrical problem
they tried to correct an intermitting electrical problem, looks as if water was trapped in a wiring harness connection.

08/03/2018 Category: Service
repairs
the service man was very nice and called me daily but the service took a week and still have not repaired the problem. the car is still not driveable and will cost another tow bill to get to another shop.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Henry, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you Mr. king for the rescore.

AW
Amber W.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Service Manager is Great
In my previous review I noted that my new Santa Fe Sport was returned with body damage following recommended maintenance at Hyundai. After speaking with Cary F, the sales manager, his team went above and beyond to repair the damage and make sure I was happy with the result. the process took a couple days but he provided me with a rental car free of charge for both days, and the repairs were of good quality. There were a few minor marks still visible outside the main affected area, but in general the repairs were good and I am happy to no longer have a giant gash in the side of my car. I would recommend service here, and will return myself, but will be certain to review their intake documentation thoroughly next time. Cary was great at assuaging my concerns and I am happy to give them a second chance.

05/16/2018 Category: Service
Sales Team is Great - Service Team Lackluster
My brand new car was returned to me with a glaring dent/ding/scratch on the driver-side door.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Amber, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Amber, Thank you for taking the time to give us this score. We value your time and appreciate your business.

PM
Paula M.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Follow up to service complaint
Changed from a 2 to a 4. The gasket was properly replaced the 2nd trip, but it still took us 3 trips to have it confirmed. Our continued oil drip appears to have been pooled oil from the first repair that had a bad gasket. Even though the work order stated that old oil was washed away, apparently it is difficult to wash in all the nooks and crannies.

They did excel in customer service. They did take a increased interest when the ongoing issue was pointed out to them.

04/21/2018 Category: Service
Quality issue with service
The staff was very polite, helpful and courteous. My issue is the lack of quality with the work performed. A simple gasket replaced to prevent leaks. Two trips so far and it is leaking worse. Now we will have to make another trip.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 04/21/2018

Paula, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/08/2018

Paula, Thank you for taking the time to give us this rescore. We value your time and appreciate your business.

Lance B.
03/20/2018 Category: Service

03/20/2018 Category: Service
They did a great job, thanks for excellent work
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 03/20/2018

Lance, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

03/10/2018 Category: Service
Made an effort to address my concerns
I had some frustrations and questions about the service I received and Bentley Hyundai called in response to my review and did their best to address my concerns.

03/10/2018 Category: Service
Have been a regular, but no more
I went in for regular maintenance on my 2016 Sonata with 30,000 miles. I hadn't checked the recommended maintenance schedule because I figured Bentley would tell me what I needed. Instead they told me I needed several major services that would cost $650 and take 4-5 hours. This was not what I expected, but I didn't know. I told them I wasn't prepared for that and couldn't stay that long, so then the service rep said, "Then, we'll just do the highest priority maintenance and an oil change and you can do the rest later." I agreed to that. Meanwhile, while I waited I looked up online the recommended maintenance for a 2016 Sonata with 30,000 miles--all it said I needed was an oil change. None of the other stuff was recommended at all. In fact, I couldn't see where it was recommended anywhere over the entire life of the vehicle. I wasted $317 on service I didn't need. I trusted Bentley to treat me honestly. They always have over the years. I don't know why it was different this time. It is no longer worth it to me to go out of my way to get my car serviced at Bentley. I will just go to my local places.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 03/12/2018

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 03/13/2018

Toney, AL
02/13/2018 Category: Service
Staff up front and in sales are great.
Wanted you to know that the staff that helped us was fine. Talked at length with one on the phone and he was very helpful.

02/13/2018 Category: Service
Staff up front and in sales are great.
please see previous comments on requested work. If any questions, don't hesitate to contact. Would recommend the sales end to a friend.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 02/13/2018

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 02/14/2018

Thank You for taking the time to give us a rescore. Hope to see you next time....

Jennifer H.
01/09/2018 Category: Service
Great follow up, bad timing of brake issues.
Cary was very kind in following up with the issues I had. After further investigation, it sounded like my brake calipers binded up on my road trip. Everyone at Hyundai was extremely kind and helpful throughout the entire experience. I will continue taking my car there for service.

01/09/2018 Category: Service
Good oil change and tire rotation... lazy on rest of the inspection
I had a routine oil change and tire rotation before going on a long road trip. I also asked that the rest of the car be looked at to make sure nothing else was wrong (and I specifically asked about the brakes). I got the car back and was told the tires had even wear and brakes looked good. On my road trip I had brake issues. I took it to a different store and was told that my brake pads were extremely worn and that I needed near brake rotors. Now, my brake pads and brake rotors were original to the car which almost had 70,000 miles on it. Considering I've taken my Hyundai to the same dealer since I bought the car for every oil change, I expected they would catch the issues with my worn brake pads. Very disappointed that I had to take my car in immediately after having it looked at for something that could have been replaced before my road trip. Also, my tires were not worn evenly (which I expected since 1 is half the age of the others).
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 01/09/2018

Jennifer, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

Meridianville, AL
12/28/2017 Category: Service
Dealership called to make things right
Dealership rolled up there sleeves and researched my homelink issue. Thanks.

12/28/2017 Category: Service
Service department lacking
Items on list were not checked.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 12/29/2017

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 12/29/2017

Jim, Thank You for the rescore and have Happy New Year.

SG
Susan G.
Owens Cross Roads, AL
12/15/2017 Category: Service
Checking on a recall issue
Good service, very helpful

12/15/2017 Category: Service
Checking on a recall issue
Inform a series of rechecks to see if there’s a recall when it’s an obvious issue..
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 12/18/2017

Susan, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

David L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/06/2017 Category: Service
Glad to hear that tire gauges will be recalibrated at dealership Cary F.
Christopher Erickson couldn't have been more helpful. He actually listened to what I was detailing and respected my request to have lugs torqued to factory specs vice slamming the lugs on with impact wrench. We appreciated the complimentary carwash.

12/06/2017 Category: Service
Need to recalibrate tire gauges at dealership
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 12/07/2017

David, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 12/08/2017

David, Thank you for taking the time to give us this rescore. We value your time and appreciate your business.