Overall Rating 4.619046/5Overall Rating 4.619046/5Overall Rating 4.619046/5Overall Rating 4.619046/5rating 4.619046
Overall Rating 2.2115344/5Overall Rating 2.2115344/5rating 2.2115344rating 2.2115344rating 2.2115344

2013 Hyundai Accent
07/14/2017 Category: Service
Immediately received call-back.
Problem solved. Thank you.

07/14/2017 Category: Service
Be prepared to wait.
Scheduled service 7/11/2017 @ 8:30a.m.: I come to Hyundai because I own both a Hyundai and a Suzuki and I would only trust my vehicles with Hyundai and Suzuki SMEs. However, when I scheduled, I was offered a shuttle ride that which I voluntarily selected on the website in hopes to be back to work only 2 miles away and then have the attendant courier me back around lunchtime for pick-up. Unfortunately, the attendant had not returned after my arrival for an hour. In fact, my vehicle's service was finished by the time the attendant arrived. My tech supervisor apologized and I got over it before I left.

I wouldn't usually have a problem with a company courtesy, but it's just that it was expected in my scheduled service. I guess I'll just schedule my oil changes and inspections after work from now on. :/
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 07/14/2017

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 07/14/2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us a rescore. We value your time and very much appreciate your business.

Decatur, AL
2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/06/2017 Category: Service
Hopefully better next time
Based on every other visit I would recommend Bentley Hyundai. Everyone is always very pleasant. This particular visit was for a routine oil change. I drove 30 miles home with and oil leak that I did not hace before my visit. Unaware of the leak, I came outside hours later to new oil all over my carport. My car is currently not driveable. So far my experience with Lori to have my car towed and fixed has been pleasant. Hopefully this will be easily fixed so that I will want to return next time.

07/06/2017 Category: Service
Hopefully better next time
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 07/07/2017

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 07/10/2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us  a rescore. We value your time and appreciate your business.

Bryan H.
05/23/2017 Category: Service
Great Service. Dedicated to Customer Satisfaction
Service and personnel are very nice. I had not been satisfied with my experience on my latest visit and rated them accordingly. I quickly received a call from the service manager offering to address any issues I had. My dissatisfaction had been with the apparent labor-cost of the repair. He explained that there was another expensive part that had to be installed, a part I had not been told about during the cost-quote conversation. The cost of that part, alone, explained my impression of high labor-costs. I'm rating a 4/5 because I feel that knowing earlier about that part would have avoided my negative feelings altogether.

Quality of service is great. People are great. I'm impressed with their dedication to making sure I was satisfied.

05/23/2017 Category: Service
Prices to explain the gilded service
Purchased a certified pre-owned Hyundai here. Have had recall after recall. Wheel bearings failed in first 3 months. Coupling in steering column failed, under recall. Engine failed, under recall. Fuel Sensor failed, no recall. While the recall work was performed and service was good in that work, it was slow getting the recall work approved. Took vehicle in after it stalled on the highway and was basically forced to overpay them to fix it, otherwise face a stiff diagnostic fee that would have nullified my savings to have it towed elsewhere. Service rep basically admitted on phone that I was between a rock and a hard place. Tried to tell me that a recall-repair to be done at the same time somehow made up for the high labor costs.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/23/2017

Bryan, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/23/2017

Bryan, Thank You so much for the rescore. There isn't anything  we can't work out together.  Thanks again

Jennifer H.
Ardmore, AL
05/14/2017 Category: Service
Redo review
Great! They took time to resolve my concerns and issues. Thanks.

05/14/2017 Category: Service
Na
Comfortable area
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/15/2017

Jennifer, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 06/10/2017

Jennifer, Thank you for taking the time to rescore our review. We value your time and appreciate your business.

Fayetteville, TN
2013 Hyundai Veloster
04/24/2017 Category: Service
Light replacement
Resolved some unexpected repairs.Recommended filter replacement to protect From further repairs,,,,.

04/24/2017 Category: Service
Poor Service
Takes Advantage of cutomers.Would drive hours to avoid this place!
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 04/24/2017

HG
Hilary G.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/04/2017 Category: Service
Trustworthy 💯!
First, if you are at all concerned about your service, talk to this wonderful team... they are amazing. I should've done just that before sending a poor survey rating. They reassured me that they have recalabrated their machines to test batteries and were honestly, authentically apologetic regarding this mistake. They have the friendliest team in town, and I fully trust this team to look out for my car and my best interests. Thank you Julie and the amazing team for reaching out to me. I'll see you for the next service and look forward to recommending you. Thank you again!

04/04/2017 Category: Service
Questionable recommendations
mechanic recommended a new battery, when I had just replaced it with him a month earlier.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 04/04/2017

Hilary, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 04/04/2017

Hilary, Thank you for taking the time to give us such a wonderful rescore. Customer service should be easy. Just treat everyone the way you want to be treated. That is our motto. We look forward to seeing you for your next service interval. Thank you again.

PK
Paul K.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
02/24/2017 Category: Service
Outstanding. Everyone within the service department is highly motivated and dedicated to completely satisfy the customer.
From the time I arrived until I left the service department and the people were completely positive and did everything they could to ensure customer satisfaction.

02/24/2017 Category: Service
Paul
Had to bring the car back to correct a problem caused by Bentley
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 02/24/2017

Paul, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

GP
George P.
Meridianville, AL
02/16/2017 Category: Service
repair work
Very friendly service department.

02/16/2017 Category: Service
repair work
work was to be a 30 minute job,took one hour and a half.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 02/17/2017

George, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 02/20/2017

George, Thank you for taking the time to rescore your survey. We value your time and appreciate your business.

Susan S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/20/2016 Category: Service
The service adviser did a great job
Lori is very pleasant and keeps the customer informed throughout the process

12/20/2016 Category: Service
Never another Hyundai
Poor quality.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 12/20/2016

Susan, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 12/21/2016

Susan, Thank you for taking the time to recore us on this review. We value your time and appreciate your business.

12/09/2016 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
Fast and friendly service

12/09/2016 Category: Service
In and out Fast!
It's a dealership service. People are nice, work was done fast, but pricey that's just a dealership. Will return for service again.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 12/12/2016

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 12/13/2016

Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. We value your time and appreciate your business. We will always do our best to live up to the Bentley motto,

“We Make It Happen”.

Bernice S.
09/13/2016 Category: Service
My Car Care
Sorry for previous review it was Bentley Auto on Drake Avenue Huntsville, AL that I had an awful time with getting my car repaired. This dealership Bentley Hyundai University Drive helped to get my car back on the road in corrected order. Great service including recalls and unfinished repairs by previous shop. Thank you for your service and I would highly recommend this shop to anyone. This is my second car purchased from this dealership.

09/13/2016 Category: Service
Broken Promises and slow completion of repair work.
My car was held over a month for a repair that should have taken 9 days. I do no not plan to use this company again.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 09/13/2016

Bernice, I enjoy our conversation and thank you for your time

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 09/14/2016

Bernice, Thank you for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review. Customer service should be easy. Just treat everyone the way you want to be treated. That is our motto. Enjoy your Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you for your next service interval. Thank you again.

NW
Norman W.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
06/28/2016 Category: Service
Great experience.
I will always take my cat to Bentley for good and complete service.

06/28/2016 Category: Service
All the personnel are very knowledgable and professional. Also very friendly.
Everything was great. I have never taken my car to any other place for service.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 06/28/2016

Norman, thank you for your kind comments. I think you may have mistakenly puish the 1 star and instead of the 5 star. could i please ask you to correct this?
Thank you for your business.

Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 06/28/2016

Norman, thank you for your kind comments. I think you may have mistakenly pushed the 1 star and instead of the 5 star. could i please ask you to correct this?
Thank you for your business.

Anthony B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/26/2016 Category: Service
Anthony bogan
Service mgr did a great job of taking care of issue

06/26/2016 Category: Service
Anthony bogan
Not coming back
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 06/27/2016

Anthony, Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to speak with about your recent service visit. I apologize for the lack of communication on our part about your needs. When you are ready for your service it will be complimentary by Bentley Hyundai. Thanks again.

Jesse M.
Harvest, AL
2007 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
12/09/2015 Category: Service
Still not going back
The star rating appears to be more important than actual customer service. An insincere apology at the time of the incident (sales manager more concerned with the floor) and a follow up from the service manager offering free oil changes while asking me not to respond negatively to any review.

12/09/2015 Category: Service
Unsatisfactory Customer Service - 1 star only to register review
Took vehicle in for simple oil change and rear brakes. Waited in lobby as it was to be a short duration. After nearly five hours of waiting, a loaner car was provided. Got in the loaner, low fuel! Had to wait longer yet while they refueled it. Went to pick up vehicle next day. Got into my vehicle to find my glove compartment strewn on front seat. When I inquired about this, the service person was condescending and sarcastic. Horrible experience, will not go back. They lost a service customer and future car buyer. Recommend any other place.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 12/11/2015

Jesse, i want to personally apologize again for the inconvenience you experienced on your last service visit. It was addressed at time of pick up with you and then again in our staff meeting. I assure you this was the exception, not the norm or i would not be able to maintain a 4.70 rating. We are human and will fail at times but its how we recover that sets us apart from the rest.

STEPHEN M.
New Market, AL
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/02/2015 Category: Service
Confidemce Restored
My trust and confidence in bentley hyundai has been restored. Jerry and his crew address my concerns quickly and made it right. Their hard work and demonstrated concern is appreciated. Finally, the opportunity to provide free and open feedback says a lot about your organization and your desire to continually improve your service to your customers.

11/02/2015 Category: Service
Caused damage to my car during warranty repair. Failed to properly secure undercarriage components after completing warranty work.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 11/06/2015

Stephen, please accept my apology for the damage caused to the plastic panel under your bumper. Your parts will be replaced for you obviously at no charge. Although we are human and will make mistakes we will always do our very best to recover and make it right and make our customers happy. We are happy to be at a 4.7 out of 5.0 rating and will continue to improve everyday.

Dawn C.
Toney, AL
10/28/2015 Category: Service
Manager Call
After speaking with manager and able to discuss my frustrations, I did regain some confidence in this Hyundai dealership. I always understood how # labor hours are dictated acceptable for each repair but also know not correct in most cases. Thereby causing customer to be overcharged! Not just Hyundai dealerships. Appreciated call from manager.

10/28/2015 Category: Service
Rip Off Service Dept. BEWARE
Brought in for dead altenator. Covered under recall. Only to be told timing cover leaking and needs repairing.....14 hr. Labor. Looked up cost for part. $19. Charging 1500+ for labor. Not to mention crank seal leak
, upper and lower rafiator hose
, replace fluids
, 4 wheel alignment?, now owe $2500 plus!!
Yes gave go ahead but after looked up made me sick they take advantage of clients on labor charges. I am unemployed at moment. Last year paid $1000 for some problem. Thought loved Hyundai and Mr. Bentley, but screwed over this time. Will be last time. Hope don't sabotage my car as is still there.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 10/29/2015

Dawn, thank you for speaking to me today about your concern. I am glad i was able to help you better understand the maintenance services your vehicle required. We are here to help you any time you need us. We want you to feel comfortable bringing your car to Bentley Hyundai for the most professional service you and your car deserve.

LR
LARRY R.
Laceys Spring, AL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/20/2015 Category: Service
Customer care
We were able to work out something for our defect in the car.

05/20/2015 Category: Service
Dissatisfied
I was told to basically "just have to live with the defect in my sky roof". No other conversation about it. If I would have known I wouLd have got the same car without one. I would have been ok with the defect if not for the attitude and no compensation offer for the defect. I was happy with the purchase, Now I wished I would have went somewhere else. Some place that appreciates customers after the sale is done. I am considering reporting them to the BBB.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/26/2015

Larry, Thanks for the opportunity to discuss your concern. Hopefully the explanation of the design of the vehicle makes sense. We look forward to seeing you again.

Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 06/03/2015

Larry, thank you for allowing us to work out an agreement with your concern. We appreciate your business.

WB
WILLIAM B.
Grant, AL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/01/2015 Category: Service
Quick response to a concern
I was pleased that you responded quickly with a sincere request to return the vehicle for a re-check. In the interium, I got a re-call notice and plan to get both taken care of at the same time. I live 1 hour from the dealer.

05/01/2015 Category: Service
Request denied.
I ask that my hatch door be oiled, the dealer refused, said it didn't need it.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/05/2015

William, Thank you for taking the time to discuss your concern with us and allowing us the opportunity to correct this unfortunate incident. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to us.

HT
HURCEY T.
Madison, AL
2013 Hyundai Azera
09/04/2014 Category: Service
re-review
I didnt know this was rating the local dealership. I thot I was rating the poor design by Hyundai...

09/04/2014 Category: Service
Your problem
service was very good, but I'm still mad that Hyundai poor design caused me a problem that you charged me $100 to fix. Hyundai needs to fix their very poor seat belt retracting device or just dont have one where your customer knows to make sure its not in the door when you get out of the car and slam it in the door .. POOR design....
Shane J. from Bentley Hyundai responded on 09/04/2014

Talked with customer and explained how survey process works and that his "design issue"complant where done on Hyundai survey and that info is replayed to manufactuer for in quality control issues.But sure Critic was about bentley hyundai's service which was a good experience.We will continue to address seat belt concern on future visit.Sending a recore request to customer

CT
Clarence E T.
Meridianville, AL
12/20/2013 Category: Service
Auto Maintenance
The Service department is absolutely top notch. When you take your vehicle to them they will take care of your vehicle and give you the best service for your buck!

12/20/2013 Category: Service
Beware
The Maintence guys are great and do great work. When it comes to sales you better hold on tight to your wallet. I trusted the Sales team and feel like I got cheated and over charged. My fault for not doing a better job at shopping around. Will never buy another Hyundia.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 12/20/2013

Clarence, thank you for allowing me to correct your concern today. We really appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you for your service tomorrow.