Overall Rating 4.6132085/5Overall Rating 4.6132085/5Overall Rating 4.6132085/5Overall Rating 4.6132085/5rating 4.6132085
Overall Rating 2.2075479/5Overall Rating 2.2075479/5rating 2.2075479rating 2.2075479rating 2.2075479

JAMES S.
Madison, AL
09/16/2015 Category: Service
Schedulling concerns
Didn't realize that when I scheduled my appointment for 7:15am that I would have to wait until after 8am for a technician to arrive. Would have liked to have known that BEFORE I scheduled the appointment instead of having to wait for more than an hour for the work to even begin.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 09/17/2015

James, Please accept my apology for the miscommunication. We do value your business and we all are aware that your time is valuable. We look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Tom S.
Gurley, AL
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
07/25/2015 Category: Service
Need to respect my time
I went in to have two service bulletins completed. As I was waiting for my vehicle to be the service adviser came over and showed me my engine and cabin air filter recommending I have them replaced. I did not bring the vehicle in for an inspection. I was taking time off work to have the service bulletins completed and do not appreciate the dealer trying to drum up business on my time.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 07/27/2015

Sorry for any mis perception on our inspection of your vehicle. We make it our job to inspect each and every vehicle that enters our shop. In no way what so ever was our intent to drum up business as you said. We want every customer to be aware of any maintenance or other needs their vehicle has. You should never feel pressured to purchase anything from us we simply want to make you aware. We appreciate your feedback and apologize if this inspection adversely affected your opinion of us.

WB
WILLIAM B.
Grant, AL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/01/2015 Category: Service
Quick response to a concern
I was pleased that you responded quickly with a sincere request to return the vehicle for a re-check. In the interium, I got a re-call notice and plan to get both taken care of at the same time. I live 1 hour from the dealer.

05/01/2015 Category: Service
Request denied.
I ask that my hatch door be oiled, the dealer refused, said it didn't need it.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/05/2015

William, Thank you for taking the time to discuss your concern with us and allowing us the opportunity to correct this unfortunate incident. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to us.

2009 Hyundai Genesis
04/15/2015 Category: Service
Service Department
On 9 April 2015 I rate Hyundai a 3 out of 5
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 04/23/2015

Thank you for giving us a review. We apologize we fell well short of your expectations and will do our very best to recover and exceed your expectations on your next service visit. Thank you again and know that we value your business and will do what we have to do to earn and keep it.

YP
Yolonda P.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/11/2014 Category: Service
good customer service!
I had to turn in my car for recall and I was told it will take an hour. Well they found out that I needed extra service and I will have to wait a little bit longer for my car to be returned to me but in the process they should've gave me a loaner just because of that our service of recall I had to go to work that morning. Other then that Bentley Hyundai was great to me.
Shane J. from Bentley Hyundai responded on 10/14/2014

Thank your for taking the time and giving us your feedback.Sorry it took longer than expected with the extra work needed.We do have alternate transportation options if ever you should need that we would be more than happy to give you a ride on our shuttle or if availible we would be more than happy to let you use one of our loaner vehicles.We thank you so much for your business and hope all work was done well. I am going to send to a re-score if you would not mind.And in the future we will be sure to give you those options if things ever take longer than expected and you can go about your day as normal without making you late for work etc.

ASHISH B.
03/12/2014 Category: Service
Great Service.....Just don't buy their Polysteel Warranty. Its a SCAM
The service I received from Stephanie was Great!!! However, I had an issue with the Polysteel warranty that I purchased from the dealership when I purchased the vehicle. I was told that if there were any spots or the carpet I could bring the car to the dealership and hyundai will try to clean it, and it that didn't work, they would replace the mat/carpet/seat etc. However that is not the case. I have had to file two different claims and had to go through a lot of trouble in the past in order to use the polysteel warranty service. Hyundai at no point notified me that the warranty was going to be sold to a 3rd party where I would have to file a claim. Also at no point they mentioned that each claim will only have a $100 maximum. The exact words on the dealer when I purchased the warranty were, "You just bring the car in and we will fix it, if we can't fix it, we will replace it no questions asked". Obviously that was all a BIG FAT LIE. I will make sure I spread that word around that Hyundai's Polysteel warranty is a big scam. When I brought the vehicle in for my 2nd polysteel claim, the 3rd party company denied the claim stating that the trunk area was not covered. Once again, that was not mentioned by the dealer when I purchased the warranty. The dealership obviously does not live up to what they promise. I want the dealership to either fix the issue, or refund me the entire amount I paid for the warranty.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 03/25/2014

Mr. Baria, we apologize for your last service visit and will make it right when we see you again on Thursday.

KK
KEVIN K.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
08/30/2013 Category: Service
They try not to be average.
Dealer costs for simple maintenance should compete with other shoppes. It should not take an hour for an oil change - and cost more!
CASEY J B. from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/30/2013

It appears you purchased a motor oil additive which is definitely an option. We shop pricing constantly and for a Hyundai oil filter with mobile engine oil including a tire rotation and multipoint vehicle inspection we are very competitively priced. We apologize for your wait and not meeting your expectations on price.