Hartselle, AL
2013 Hyundai Azera
09/29/2020 Category: Service
Bentley Hyundai Service Department is Amazing!
This Service Department is why my next car will be a Hyundai. I could not ask for a friendlier, more qualified group of people to take care of my car.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 09/29/2020

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review. Customer service should be easy. Just treat everyone the way you want to be treated. That is our motto. Enjoy your Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you for your next service interval.

ER
Edward R.
Athens, AL
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Prompt service
Good personnel
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 09/28/2020

Hi Edward,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this 5 Star review. We value your time and appreciate your business. We’ll see you for your next service.

GS
Ginger S.
Athens, AL
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Great
Great product, great staff, great warranty.
I love the notifications when service is due.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 09/25/2020

Hi Ginger,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 Star review. Customer service should be easy. Just treat everyone the way you would want to be treated. We appreciate your business and value your time.

30,000 mile service
For 30,000 service, it takes a couple hours. Rather than just sit, I ventured to the Waffle House a half mile away. Or I started to until Bentley Hyundai offered their driver to drive me there. And after almost an hour, come get me and drive me back. My car was ready in about 2 hours and 15 minutes. When I paid, I found about 5% in unexpected coupon discounts. And when I finally got my car, it had been washed. A most pleasant way to start the day.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 09/24/2020

Latressa M.
Faithful Hyundai owner!
I always expect nothing but friendliness and satisfaction when I am there. Lori Wagenstein is exceptional! She always gives me top notch care.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 09/24/2020

Hi Latressa,

AW
Angela W.
Harvest, AL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/21/2020 Category: Service
Came in late on a Wednesday afternoon after having my car jumped did not have appointment service department change my battery checked everything and got me my car back in a very very very good time thank you very much to Stephanie

Hi Angela,

SD
Stephen D.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
Three Cars all Great
This is my third Hyundai vehicle and my second from Bentley Hyundai on University Drive in Huntsville, Alabama.
I have always been treated great by everyone there and would recommend Bentley Hyundai to anyone.

Hi Stephen,

MT
Margy T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/21/2020 Category: Service
Very satisfied with the service.

Hi Margy,

Charles M.
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Great Quality and Service
We have bought 5 cars from Bentley Hyundai. We have been very pleased with our experience buying cars there and getting them serviced there.

Hi Charles,

Madison, AL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Efficient as always
I like waiting on my car and I am always pleased with the service and the short wait time. Appointments are taken care of on time.

JV
John V.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Excellent timely service
Service started right after my arrival and minimized waiting time.

H John,

It is in Huntsville
Sorry
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 09/16/2020

Hi Carey,

We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

Richard S.