Overall Rating 4.6132085/5Overall Rating 4.6132085/5Overall Rating 4.6132085/5Overall Rating 4.6132085/5rating 4.6132085
Overall Rating 2.2075479/5Overall Rating 2.2075479/5rating 2.2075479rating 2.2075479rating 2.2075479

Justin S.
Toney, AL
Polite staff
Nathan was very polite and quickly had us in and out for service.

Hi Justin,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 Star review. Customer service should be easy. Just treat everyone the way you would want to be treated. We appreciate your business and value your time.

ED
Earline D.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
09/02/2019 Category: Service
My Service Advisor Ms Bingham, always direct me to the right , person or people to help me with the problem I am having with my car. my car has been well taken care over the years since I have been with your company.

Hi Earline,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this 5 Star review. We value your time and appreciate your business. We will always do our best to live up to the Bentley motto,

SV
Stacey V.
Union Grove, AL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Very Slow, missed issues
Went in for a recall and they missed other things with the car. It took them nearly 3 hours to do the recall...which was a computer update. I'm not really impressed with this location.

Hi Stacey,

We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

ST
Stephen T.
Good Communication, Friendly Service
I appreciate the team working hard to make sure I have as little inconvenience as possible. It was a three day ordeal, but I don't attribute that to the dealership.

Hi Stephen,

RT
Ramiro T.
Toney, AL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
My service
As it has been for the last 8 years Bentley Hyundai has been the best in service which is why we changed from Toyota to Hyundais.

Hi Ramiro,

BC
Beverly C.
The people!
Their customer service is the best!

Hi Beverly,

Thomas B.
08/31/2019 Category: Service
I feel like a broken record, but I always get GREAT Customer Service each and every time I go for Maintenance for my 2018 Sonata. They get me in and out as quickly as possible. They are great about telling me about the recommended services my car needs , which is what I like since I'm on the road so much.

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review. Customer service should be easy. Just treat everyone the way you want to be treated. That is our motto. Enjoy your Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you for your next service interval.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Great, quick, friendly auto service

GM
Glenn M.
Super Service
Bentley's service advisor Stephanie Jones is fantastic! I scheduled an oil change for my 2017 Santa Fe Sport and she handled all aspects of the maintenance action in a thoroughly professional and expeditious manner. I was in and out in less than an hour. She is friendly, competent and treats everyone with respect and a smile.

Hi Glenn,

Hi Will,

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/29/2019 Category: Service
friendly staff
Had vehicle serviced in timely manner and was checked thoroughly. Staff is very friendly and cares about you.

KE
Kareem E.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Nathan Sockwell was very patient and welcoming of my business...rare to experience that type behavior this day and age. Shout out to Mr. Jasper Blow as well for taking a moment to ensure I was being assisted by someone. Thank You!

Hi Kareem,

Oil Change
Stephanie is great. Thanks. This is our third car from this dealership

QP
Queen P.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Customers service is excellent
Very professional staff in which treat your vehicle like it their own. Easy to work with and always a pleasant to work with Lori and Chris.

Hi Queen,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this 5 Star review. We value your time and appreciate your business. We’ll see you for your next service.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Car Service
Everyone was so friendly, and nice.

BT
Bennie T.
08/27/2019 Category: Service
The people are very helpful and make you feel like you are their only customer.
Always get treated with respect and great customer service!

Hi Bennie,

Routine service
Stephanie always takes great care of us. Car drove great after service

Professional

Check engine light
👍

Hi Margaret,

Hi Margaret,

Sorry. Wrong earlier response.

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business. We appreciate your time and loyalty. Enjoy your Hyundai and we’ll see you for your next service.

On time and quick
Car was taken in at scheduled time and services completed quickly. I was surprised at how fast I was in and out of the dealership (under 60 minutes). I was also provided an estimate on the next round of scheduled services .