TF
Owens Cross Roads, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Great job as always
Stephanie in service is always so pleasant and easy to work with!

Hi Tanya,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 Star review. Customer service should be easy. Just treat everyone the way you would want to be treated. We appreciate your business and value your time.

SD
Sherri D.
Always good
The times I have taken my 2013 Sonata in for service, I get excellent service from the time I pull in until I pull out.

Hi Sherri,

Owens Cross Roads, AL
Excellent service.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 07/26/2020

SL
Susan L.
Decatur, AL
Very professional
They meet you at the door. Take care of you and make your visit easy.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 07/26/2020

Hi Susan,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. We value your time and appreciate your business. We will always do our best to live up to the Bentley motto,
 “We Make It Happen”.

PE
Paula E.
Brownsboro, AL
2018 Hyundai Kona
Speedy service
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 07/24/2020

Hi Paula,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this 5 Star review. We value your time and appreciate your business. We will always do our best to live up to the Bentley motto,

“We Make It Happen”.

ZF
Zandra F.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
Excellent Customer Service
They never disappointed. They know how to take care of their customers. Every single time I have my vehicle serviced, they are on point.
CASEY J B. from Bentley Hyundai responded on 07/24/2020

Hi Zandra,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this 5 Star review. Thanks for the kind remarks as well. We value your time and appreciate your business. We’ll see you for your next service.

YP
Yogesh P.
thx
CASEY J B. from Bentley Hyundai responded on 07/24/2020

Hi Yogesh,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this 5 Star review. We value your time and appreciate your business. We’ll see you for your next service.

Averell B.
Athens, AL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/23/2020 Category: Service
They have allways gone over my car and check everything, also my wife's 2018 G-80
Lori Wangenstein is always pleasant, remembers my name, and always gets our cars taken care of, keeps me informed and always knows I want a free car wash. Jasper my sales rep. always is please, always feel at home at your bossiness.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 07/23/2020

Hi Averell,

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review. Customer service should be easy. Just treat everyone the way you want to be treated. That is our motto. Enjoy your Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you for your next service interval.

Janine G.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/23/2020 Category: Service
The quality of the service is excellent. Work on repairs or routine maintenance is completed in a timely manner. Very nice waiting area.
CASEY J B. from Bentley Hyundai responded on 07/23/2020

Hello Janine,

Cary Floyd

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Maintenance
The service received at Bently Hyundai had always been professional and on schedule/time
No long waits :-)
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 07/23/2020

PD
Paula D.
Toney, AL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/21/2020 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai Service Dept
My Hyundai Service Department in Huntsville Alabama is terrific!! The people are friendly and helpful. The service is fast and efficient. Stephanie Bingham is my go to person for service and she is the best!
CASEY J B. from Bentley Hyundai responded on 07/21/2020

Hello Paula,

Cary Floyd

2007 Hyundai Veracruz
07/20/2020 Category: Service
Regular service and repair - both excellent and trustworthy!
They have earned my trust to be fair and honest, along with excellent personnel.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 07/20/2020

LF
Lon F.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
07/20/2020 Category: Service
Great Support for Vehicle.
I am very pleased with the service at Bentley. From the time I arrived till I headed home with my vehicle, each staff member made me feel welcomed and confident during this visit. Lori who has always been helpful arranged for my day and time for service. Stephanie was courteous and explained what was recommended for my vehicle this service time. Add to that were the rides to and from my home while my vehicle was at the dealership. Everything was done in a timely manner. Excellent!!!
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 07/20/2020

Hi Lon,

AY
Anita Y.
07/17/2020 Category: Service
Always great and timely service.

Hi Anita,

Chartease C.
Harvest, AL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/16/2020 Category: Service
Doug took GREAT care of my issues!
ABSOLUTELY NO COMPLAINTS EVER!
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 07/16/2020