Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

10/19/2018 Category: Service
Owner
Svc good sales suck
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Good morning and thank you for the survey, what could we do to make sure we receive a 5 star from you in the future.

NE
Nathan E.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Speedy Oil Change
Great customer service!
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Good afternoon and thank you for the great survey, on behalf of your Bert Ogden service team.

Rafael S.
Mercedes, TX
10/18/2018 Category: Service
People are helpful and friendly
I do recommend Bert Ogden Hyundai to friends and relatives I purchase two new cars on 2017 and we love driving them .
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Good afternoon and thank you for the survey.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly & Helpful
Several years ago we were not pleased with the service we received on our 2015 Sonata Limited at Bert Ogden Hyundai in Harlingen, but decided to give them another chance with our 2019 Santa Fe. Glad we did because Wally (service) and Joe (sales) were very helpful and definitely changed our opinion. I must admit we were very biased because of the sales and service we had received from Reliable Imports in Springfield, Missouri.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Good morning and thank you for the great survey, on behalf of your Bert Ogden service team.

Maria G.
Los Fresnos, TX
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
So nice and willing to help
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

AZ
Andy Z.
Brownsville, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding, prompt service
I called the service center informing them of an issue with my car and I was told to come right over for service. While they were working on my car I was told I needed work on a recall. All of the work was done with in two hours. Including my recall. I have two Hyundai vehicles and I will bring them both for my service and maintenance from now on. Thank you for all you do to keep your customers happy.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Joseph M.
Raymondville, TX
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Great service keep up the good service,
Don’t change a thing.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Good morning and thank you for the great survey, on behalf of your Bert Ogden service team.

DE
Dorothy E.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/04/2018 Category: Service
I was met immediately upon arrival and told it would take about an hour. Also shown where I could get coffee and water and where I could wait. I was offered a ride back to my house and was taken home until my vehicle was ready for pick up 😊
Everything was done in a timely manner. Very satisfied with everything!
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Good morning and thank you for the great survey, on behalf of your Bert Ogden service team.

OG
Odilia G.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Quick service. Had my car done before my appointment was scheduled for the oil change since I dropped it off early.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Good afternoon and thank you for the great survey.

Bruce M.
South Padre Island, TX
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Everyone that I have talked to on the phone or in person has been very friendly and helpful. I plan to return to pick my s/o touch up paint and service repairs.
Bruce
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Good morning and thank you for the great survey, on behalf of your Bert Ogden Hyundai service team.

Manuela S.
Rancho Viejo, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Service!
Very polite and attention with me from the moment I got him!!

Sandy M.
Santa Rosa, TX
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Did great job always the best highly recommend to everyone
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Good morning and thank you for the great survey, on behalf of your Bert Ogden Hyundai service team.

EC
Efrain C.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Nice people!!
Efrain cavazos
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Misael R.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Good service. Incredibly ridiculous pricing. You don’t get many repeat customers by robbing them blind. $44 for an oil change? How do you justify that? I’m taking my business elsewhere and I’ll wash my own car.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Good morning and thank you for the great survey.

09/05/2018 Category: Service
Major issue
The tech guys were able to fix a major issue and saved us money.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

San Benito, TX
09/03/2018 Category: Service
They fixed my car! Friendly employees
Thank you!
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

SE
Sharon E.
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Fast and efficient service.
Excellent customer experience. Always prompt. Love Bert Ogden Hyundai!!!
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

PP
Patricia P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Complete service
Whenever I bring my vehicle in for service, the staff are courteous and prompt. I'm happy with Hyundai service.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 08/18/2018

EC
Ernestina C.
Los Fresnos, TX
2012 Hyundai Accent
08/14/2018 Category: Service
They’ve never left me wrong
I’m never had a problem for the services that they have provided for me.....oil change, etc.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Brownsville, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
Excellent service from Wally.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018