4.6

LG
Linda J G.
07/02/2021
Excellent, honest, caring service
I drive very little nowadays, but it is especially important that my 2000 Ford Focus wagon be in excellent condition to drive out of town family next week to Bainbridge Island. Greg had a thorough inspection done, found everything just fine and noted that in several months I should bring the car in to check the brakes, which I will do. Greg is a first class service person; it is a pleasure to do business with him and I commend Bill Pierre Ford for having such fine staff. My warm thanks to Greg!

06/23/2021
Excellent and personable service advisor in Greg K.
Greg takes great care of us from drop off to pickup. He has always followed up after a day or two to double check on how the service or car is doing. We are happy and grateful for the wonderful service.

JAMES T.
06/21/2021
Sundie Warner
She knows the mechanics of cars and the needs of customers. As such, I very highly recommend her as a first-class Service Manager.

LINCOLN M.
Ford Transit Cargo Van
05/19/2021
Always consistent quality service.

AW
ALISA W.
Lynnwood, WA
04/25/2021
Friendly staff and wonderful service
Always friendly, reliable and painless experience.

JN
JOSHUA N.
Spring City, TN
Ford Bronco Sport
04/03/2021
Ford bronco purchase
Excellent customer service. Very accommodating.

ANNE B.
03/30/2021
Trustworthy and competent
Top notch customer service and excellent work

Duvall, WA
03/29/2021
Not for me
I was really disappointed when I got my car back not washed nor vacuumed instead I was given a coupon for a car wash . That may seem petty to people however I must have been very spoiled with the last dealership I bought a car from .

MICHAEL H.
Shoreline, WA
Mercury Milan
03/28/2021
Every time I have had my Milan serviced with this service shop has been excellent. Just wish I could get the 5% rewards for service. These can add up.
This last service was excellent, but I do wish Bill Pierre Ford Service would still provide 5% of your total bill excluding tax to future service!

JOHN P.
Ford Edge
03/21/2021
Bill Pierre and Staff Just Get Better
I have made my review for you and glad to do so, just yesterday. So no need to repeat my excellent review

12/21/2020
Customer matters
Greg is responsive and always gets back to me, keeps me posted about any changes or unforeseen delays. He has helped fix minor issues with short wait times. He is courteous and patient.

ER
EDWIN R.
11/22/2020 Category: Service
Greg Karras my Service Advisor is the BEST!
The Service Department at Bill Pierre Ford is amazing. My car is always serviced well and I truly appreciate the follow up service the next day to make sure my Ford Fusion is running well. Greg Karras, my Service Advisor, is the BEST in the business.

CD
CHRISTINA D.
Ford Econoline Cargo Van
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Paul is always professional and thorough.

JESSE T.
Ford
10/11/2020 Category: Service
Couldn’t complete what I asked for, not very communicative
I called ahead to ask specifically about work I needed done and gave the make model and year for the car. Once I dropped it off I didn’t hear from them for 2.5 days so I called for an update. They said I needed to go somewhere else for 2 of the 4 reasons I was bringing the car in. Three days after that the work was done, only completing 1 of the 4 items on the list adequately. They took too long, didn’t communicate, charged too much, and straight up told me to go elsewhere.

TD
Tiff D.
Suquamish, WA
08/26/2020
The fine print
Really read the fine print with these ones. They sold me a 5 year warranty but didn’t bring up that it expired at 100k miles. The used vehicle I purchased had 185k miles one it. So essentially they convinced me to pay $3,800 for a warranty for one year. That I never used.