Bill Pierre Ford

Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/28/2018 09:03 PM
Andrew K. on 01/26/2018
"Satisfied Relief"
I came in here frustrated and distraught over the all day experience of going from dealership to dealership. Tried to give these mom and pop shops in the area a chance but every experience felt rushed and uncomfortable. Not to mention the quality of the stock. All I'm saying is that there is a reason why the big dealerships didn't risk pushing these things off their lot. Then I met Stephen (Konecny) at Pierre. Great guy. Great salesman. Listened to what exactly what I was looking for and made a reasonable price happen that we were both comfortable with. There was no push / pull / haggle..nothing. He even went as far as displaying how the breakdown of their take away on the deal would go. After agreeing to our terms I moved along to Darren (Faller) who explained in further detail how the contract will work out. Even gave me some tips about a warranty. All in all I left there that same day with a 2003 Ranger happy as ***k. I came back a few weeks later to visit with Charles (Kim) to fine tune some options on my warranty an even after I made my purchase they still treated me like a new prospecting customer. I would definitely recommend at least trying these guys out.
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 01/26/2018 05:22 PM
STEVE S. on 01/07/2018
"Greg"
Greg is fantastic. He’s the reason I keep coming back.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 12/21/2017
Review Created: 01/07/2018 08:01 PM
JAMES K. on 01/01/2018
"Greg Karras saves the day"
Anytime there is a problem, Greg comes through with an appointment.
Service Date: 12/19/2017
Review Created: 01/01/2018 04:25 PM
Tom L. on 12/23/2017
"High pressure sales"
I had a great test drive and discussion with Jessica. When we sat down to determine the value of my trade-in and final costs, the sales manager entered the picture. He was impatient and insulting. When I had trouble understanding how he arrived at some of his calculations, he said he "does this for a living and I should not question it". Rather than try to explain, he kept pushing buttons on his calculator. I will buy a car in the next few weeks, but never from Bill Pierre.
Service Date: 12/23/2017
Review Created: 12/23/2017 11:02 PM
ANDREW Y. on 12/13/2017
"Great place to service your vehicle!!"
Entire staff is professional and friendly and addressed all my needs and concerns

Their efficiency made my experience very positive and I will continue to bring my vehicle there for repair/service
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 11/29/2017
Review Created: 12/13/2017 12:35 PM
RICH B. on 12/12/2017
"4 weeks and car still not properly diagnosed."
I took my car in for warranty repair and after leaving my car for over 2 weeks it was returned to me without the problem being fixed. I was told they could not replicate the issue so I took their certified mechanic for a drive and within 5 minutes was able to replicate the issue. I was without my car for another 2 weeks now and still not fixed as of this survey.
Service Date: 11/22/2017
Review Created: 12/12/2017 05:02 PM
GLEN G. on 11/19/2017
"Excellent service. Great People."
Everything was excellent. Thanks!
Vehicle: Ford C-Max Energi
Service Date: 11/06/2017
Review Created: 11/19/2017 09:11 PM
TYLER P. on 11/09/2017
"Greg always gives us good service "
Good job as usual
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 10/25/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017 04:45 AM
Chris K. on 10/15/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Matt and staff literally turned a horrible car buying experience at another dealer into an amazing experience with them."
You sales staff listened to what we were looking for and went over and beyond our expectations. Your care has continued in making sure we had a car to drive while ours was in being serviced. We will be pierre customers for life.
Review Created: 10/15/2017 04:53 PM
STEPHANIE W. on 09/17/2017
"Peiodic Service"
Good job, on time and no up-selling.
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/17/2017 03:29 PM
NICK T. on 07/24/2017
"Service personnel went the extra mile to begin and complete a repair"
The service was great. Unfortunately, the repair was botched and we ended up breaking down after only a 20 minute drive~! We did call to say that this happened, but no assistance was offered. We had to be towed home 180 miles and to another garage. They determined the repaired part was not fully attached and came loose causing the break down. The new repair held and the issue was resolved.
Vehicle: FORD ECONONLINE CUTAWAY VANS
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/24/2017 05:49 PM
Traci V. on 07/05/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Thanks for Transparent Pricing "
Jonathan Cisneros was an excellent tour guide, the transparency in the pricing and cleanliness of the car is what sold the car. Thank you for making my daughter's first car buying experience pleasurable and we are recommending you to everyone we know who is in the market. Mr. Kim thank you for getting my daughter the best interest rate and explaining everything so that she understood.
Service Date: 07/04/2017
Vehicle: FORD EDGE
Service Date: 06/16/2017
Review Created: 07/01/2017 03:06 PM
MARK B. on 06/11/2017
"Paul and all the folks at BP make for a good experience."
I always leave BP service feeling like the job was done right. Although I'm always astounded by the price of service and repairs no matter where I get my maintenance done BP always seems like they're in the ballpark.
Vehicle: FORD F-150
Service Date: 05/25/2017
Review Created: 06/11/2017 02:13 PM
WENDI S. on 06/06/2017
"Fast and reliable service"
I've been taking my Ford Escape to Bill Pierre Ford service for 8 years. They have always provided fast and reliable service and have been up front about options and costs. With their help, my car has made it to 114,000 miles without major issues. For a busy Mom who drives a lot, I couldn't ask for a better service shop.
Vehicle: FORD ESCAPE
Service Date: 05/23/2017
Review Created: 06/06/2017 10:25 AM
Kelley S. on 06/06/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"HORRIBLE. DO NOT GO HERE."
If I could give them a zero I would in a heart beat. I purchased a vehicle from them only 6 months ago and I have had to take it in twice to get looked at. Now the Chevy dealership in Bellingham is telling me that the car is NOT running right, but they cannot quite figure out what is wrong. I called and spoke to a VERY rude manager that only argued with me and tried to imply that the mechanic was the problem. They tried to compare my problem with purchasing items from Fred Meyer or Walmart. NOT even on the same level!!! This is an actual car, thousands of dollars, and NOT a Walmart purchase!!! No, the problem is that I purchased a car 6 months ago and it has had major issues twice. Now I am stuck with an untrustworthy car despite my job requiring me to constantly travel I-5 and 405. Based on the way I was treated and spoken to on the phone it was VERY clear that they did not care that I have had so many issues with a car I just purchased 6 months ago. Absolutely AWFUL experience. Take your business elsewhere!!
Service Date: 12/02/2016
Review Created: 06/06/2017 10:20 AM
CARLEEN U. on 05/30/2017
"Greg and his caring way."
Only get in for car care as I drive less than 2000 miles a year. Greg makes me feel like an old freind and he and his team take
great care of my car.
Vehicle: FORD FUSION
Service Date: 05/17/2017
Review Created: 05/30/2017 01:45 PM
PAUL D. on 05/25/2017
"THE FAMOUS RUNAROUND"
CANT GET ANYONE TO TALK TO ME ABOUT A $ 250 BATTERY THAT DIDN'T FIX ANYTHING.....I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT ANYONE THERE..ITS VOICEMAIL THAT NEVER IS RETURNED..
Service Date: 05/24/2017
Review Created: 05/25/2017 12:05 PM
JIM S. on 05/13/2017
"My service manager and the service provided are top notch!"
They are all friendly, easy to work with, explain services and issues, if found,
Vehicle: FORD FREESTYLE