Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

JAMALYAH A.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
I highly recommend the service center at Bill Pierre Ford. Greg and the other service managers are good at making sure my car is taken care of, serviced, my questions answered, any issues they find explained, etc. I’m always satisfied with the work since I know if there’s something missed or not to my satisfaction, it will be corrected.

JOHN A.
Kirkland, WA
01/30/2019 Category: Service
the technitions can fix ever
you have the best people ever! I would never go anywhere else. I recommend this place the best! I met the tech. He is the best person and is knows his stuff!

Michael P.
Everett, WA
01/19/2019
Can't give - stars
Bought a truck 2 days ago from the Lake City dealership. They guaranteed the truck was inspected. I heard noise coming out of the rear differential, I was really with a foot out the door at that moment. The salesman said that if there is anything wrong and that it is a case o breakdown he garnatees he will fix it. I got a quote on changing bearings and other necessary work, over $900. I contacted the salesman through a text, still waiting for a response that I know I'll never receive. They were prob laughing their asses off as I left the dealership, salesman was prob soooooo happy he made a few bucks to take his children out to celebrate while I'm driving away I a truck endangering my son because my axle might fall off. Way to go people of Bill Pierre! Thanks for the great experience.

GM
GARY M.
Ford Edge
01/14/2019 Category: Service
great service
My cars battery failed and was towed to Bill Pierre from Capitol Hill. It had to sit till Monday morning the 31st of December, they opened took it in and fixed it right away, I was worried it would have to wait til after the new year holiday, but they came through for me. Thanks guys.

12/10/2018 Category: Service
Good straightforward communication throughout the entire troubleshooting and repair process

LYNN B.
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Had a new battery installed
Sundie is always excellent.

Janice H.
Tacoma, WA
11/07/2018
Absolute Best Service!
After purchasing my 2017 Nissan Rogue I encountered a problem so I called the dealership not knowing what to expect. I was put through to the General Mgr , Mr Luke Blackwell . He was great , assured me he would look into the problem and get back to me. Two hours later he called back and said he had looked into the problem, assured me it would be taken care of and put me in touch with Jodi Simmons from customer Service. Jodi handled absolutely everything from arrangements to repair my vehicle to delivering a loaner car to my home!!! Everyone I have met on this car buying journey have been so wonderful! Thanks to all of you from the bottom of my heart— I am so glad I drove from Tacoma to Seattle to purchase my vehicle. Bill Pierre Ford is the absolute Best
( also thanks to Marko for picking up and delivering my vehicle —such a nice young man)

AC
Adrian C.
10/31/2018
Sales
I recently bought a 2018 Ford Escape from Bill Pierre Ford on Lake City Way in Seattle. I can't speak about the vehicle as I've been out of town & had little opportunity to drive it. I would, however, like to commend Tyree Golden, the salesman with whom I dealt. He was a personality plus individual: Friendly but not pushy; patient while answering my questions. He reflected well on the dealership. I would recommend him highly.

GP
GEORGE P.
Ford Expedition
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Muffler and brake repair
Fixed muffler and figured out i needed brake work which was important. thank you!

Kurt S.
09/07/2018
I'm done with Pierre Ford
After buying two cars here in the past 15 years, enduring and overcoming their deceptive/unethical price negotiation tactics, and then dealing with the erratic, disorganized service department, I'm done with Pierre Ford. The date of service given below was the appointment I scheduled online that the dealership claimed to have no knowledge of the day I arrived. The person at the service counter seemed confused and unqualified, and my scheduled service advisor was not there. Since then, I've tried to reschedule service several times--with the online scheduler (doesn't work), calling (never get a live person on the phone), and walking into the dealership--confused service counter rep wouldn't schedule an appointment for me, but my service advisor was unavailable, eating lunch before disappearing). I guess this place doesn't want loyalty customers or service business. I would recommend ANY Ford dealership but this one to a friend.

SABINA H.
09/03/2018 Category: Service
thanks
i like that you have a customer service person (Sundie) that is assigned to each Ford car owner. It makes dealing with issues way easy.

JULIA S.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Focus Repair and Service
The service Manager Sundie continues to assure excellent service and repair of my 2003 Focus.
Thanks so much! Julie S.

NW
NOEL W.
Bothell, WA
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Thanks to Bill Mitchell and his crew for keeping my cheery yellow Escape running

BK
BRIAN K.
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Trouble shooting car problems/service
No car wash after service. Not able to track down requested thin wall white wall tires . Good transportion to and forth from dealership. No Saturday service , Sundi service sales person does a great job on getting car in and out. I have been a customer for ten + years and would recommend them.

Joseph F.
06/07/2018
Personable and honest shop - went the extra mile
At first I was a “unhappy customer”, although Greg and his team really showed me what customer service was all about. While I was initially upset Ford wouldn’t authorize a repair, I now realize the dealership does not deserve any of the burden. Greg and his accosicates had nothing but my satisfaction on their minds, and I was even given a loaner when they honestly didn’t need to provide me with anything. The prices are HIGHLY competive even for being a dealership. I shopped around to every auto shop in Seattle, and in the end I will choose to get my work done here. Thank you Bill Pierre service for putting my trust back into Ford, a company my family and I have supported for generations.

UC
Unhappy C.
06/05/2018
Horrible service, false promises
Clutch failed at 40,0000 miles. At first was told that it would be covered and was offered a loaner. After 10 days of driving an unfamiliar car, they called and offered to fix the $300 part for $1650. Please steer clear of this dealership and/or any manual transmission built by ford.

LJ
LARRY J.
Lincoln Town Car
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle servicing
Our car has been serviced by Bill Pierre Ford for over ten years. The care and maintenance it receives keeps it running like new. Making an appointment is easy and the care and work is great.

JIM S.
Ford Freestyle
03/06/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service by courteous, knowledgeable and friendly staff.

s b.
Redmond, WA
02/15/2018
hidden defect from the dealer
I had a terrible experience and it was through many days with many employees at this location. they are selling a ford Focus RS 2017 with major paint defect and knew about it but tried to sell it without mentioning it and wanted to sell it as is without even trying to reduce the price once i noticed in person the defect. instead they offered to wash the car... i would expect a new car to come clean in the first place.

WF