Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

JULIA S.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Focus Repair and Service
The service Manager Sundie continues to assure excellent service and repair of my 2003 Focus.
Thanks so much! Julie S.

NW
NOEL W.
Bothell, WA
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Thanks to Bill Mitchell and his crew for keeping my cheery yellow Escape running

BK
BRIAN K.
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Trouble shooting car problems/service
No car wash after service. Not able to track down requested thin wall white wall tires . Good transportion to and forth from dealership. No Saturday service , Sundi service sales person does a great job on getting car in and out. I have been a customer for ten + years and would recommend them.

Joseph F.
06/07/2018
Personable and honest shop - went the extra mile
At first I was a “unhappy customer”, although Greg and his team really showed me what customer service was all about. While I was initially upset Ford wouldn’t authorize a repair, I now realize the dealership does not deserve any of the burden. Greg and his accosicates had nothing but my satisfaction on their minds, and I was even given a loaner when they honestly didn’t need to provide me with anything. The prices are HIGHLY competive even for being a dealership. I shopped around to every auto shop in Seattle, and in the end I will choose to get my work done here. Thank you Bill Pierre service for putting my trust back into Ford, a company my family and I have supported for generations.

UC
Unhappy C.
06/05/2018
Horrible service, false promises
Clutch failed at 40,0000 miles. At first was told that it would be covered and was offered a loaner. After 10 days of driving an unfamiliar car, they called and offered to fix the $300 part for $1650. Please steer clear of this dealership and/or any manual transmission built by ford.

LJ
LARRY J.
Lincoln Town Car
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle servicing
Our car has been serviced by Bill Pierre Ford for over ten years. The care and maintenance it receives keeps it running like new. Making an appointment is easy and the care and work is great.

JIM S.
Ford Freestyle
03/06/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service by courteous, knowledgeable and friendly staff.

s b.
Redmond, WA
02/15/2018
hidden defect from the dealer
I had a terrible experience and it was through many days with many employees at this location. they are selling a ford Focus RS 2017 with major paint defect and knew about it but tried to sell it without mentioning it and wanted to sell it as is without even trying to reduce the price once i noticed in person the defect. instead they offered to wash the car... i would expect a new car to come clean in the first place.

WF

Andrew K.
Kirkland, WA
01/26/2018
Satisfied Relief
I came in here frustrated and distraught over the all day experience of going from dealership to dealership. Tried to give these mom and pop shops in the area a chance but every experience felt rushed and uncomfortable. Not to mention the quality of the stock. All I'm saying is that there is a reason why the big dealerships didn't risk pushing these things off their lot. Then I met Stephen (Konecny) at Pierre. Great guy. Great salesman. Listened to what exactly what I was looking for and made a reasonable price happen that we were both comfortable with. There was no push / pull / haggle..nothing. He even went as far as displaying how the breakdown of their take away on the deal would go. After agreeing to our terms I moved along to Darren (Faller) who explained in further detail how the contract will work out. Even gave me some tips about a warranty. All in all I left there that same day with a 2003 Ranger happy as ***k. I came back a few weeks later to visit with Charles (Kim) to fine tune some options on my warranty an even after I made my purchase they still treated me like a new prospecting customer. I would definitely recommend at least trying these guys out.

STEVE S.
01/07/2018 Category: Service
Greg
Greg is fantastic. He’s the reason I keep coming back.

JAMES K.
01/01/2018 Category: Service
Greg Karras saves the day
Anytime there is a problem, Greg comes through with an appointment.

TL
Tom L.
Bellevue, WA
12/23/2017
High pressure sales
I had a great test drive and discussion with Jessica. When we sat down to determine the value of my trade-in and final costs, the sales manager entered the picture. He was impatient and insulting. When I had trouble understanding how he arrived at some of his calculations, he said he "does this for a living and I should not question it". Rather than try to explain, he kept pushing buttons on his calculator. I will buy a car in the next few weeks, but never from Bill Pierre.

AY
ANDREW Y.
12/13/2017 Category: Service
Great place to service your vehicle!!
Entire staff is professional and friendly and addressed all my needs and concerns

Their efficiency made my experience very positive and I will continue to bring my vehicle there for repair/service

RICH B.
Maple Valley, WA
12/12/2017 Category: Service
4 weeks and car still not properly diagnosed.
I took my car in for warranty repair and after leaving my car for over 2 weeks it was returned to me without the problem being fixed. I was told they could not replicate the issue so I took their certified mechanic for a drive and within 5 minutes was able to replicate the issue. I was without my car for another 2 weeks now and still not fixed as of this survey.

GG
GLEN G.
Ford C-Max Energi
11/19/2017 Category: Service
Excellent service. Great People.
Everything was excellent. Thanks!

TP
TYLER P.
Everett, WA
11/09/2017 Category: Service
Greg always gives us good service
Good job as usual

CK
Chris K.
Snohomish, WA
10/15/2017
Matt and staff literally turned a horrible car buying experience at another dealer into an amazing experience with them.
You sales staff listened to what we were looking for and went over and beyond our expectations. Your care has continued in making sure we had a car to drive while ours was in being serviced. We will be pierre customers for life.

STEPHANIE W.
Palm Desert, CA
09/17/2017 Category: Service
Peiodic Service
Good job, on time and no up-selling.

NT
NICK T.
ALDERGROVE, BC
FORD ECONONLINE CUTAWAY VANS
07/24/2017 Category: Service
Service personnel went the extra mile to begin and complete a repair
The service was great. Unfortunately, the repair was botched and we ended up breaking down after only a 20 minute drive~! We did call to say that this happened, but no assistance was offered. We had to be towed home 180 miles and to another garage. They determined the repaired part was not fully attached and came loose causing the break down. The new repair held and the issue was resolved.