KATHI S.
Nissan Sentra
10/29/2020
Pricing and good people
I had a short in the electrical component for my headlight, the mechanic had to find it and fix it. I had my car back the same day with a working headlight ! Nissan looked at it for 6 hrs....could not find problem they wanted $600. to keep looking 😂 paid a A fraction of the cost with BLC and it is fixed !

LAMAR B.
Lexus GS 350
10/28/2020
Very certious and professional
Blc do all my repairs on our cars. They do very good work. The cost for repairs is fair. Mr. Bryant

AT
Al T.
HUMMER H2
10/28/2020
Great service call me back within two hours

EF
ELWELL F.
10/27/2020
More Than Trustworthy
BLC Never leaves me hanging on any info on or about my vehicle and always kept it safe. Also, I don't leave there with the bottom of my pocket cut off.

CORY H.
10/26/2020
Amazing people
The people are friendly and amazing
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 10/27/2020

Thank you for the kind words!!

CR
CHRISTOPHER R.
10/23/2020
I went outside their need of customer service and even try to help me save money which is not very common I appreciate good business practice like that I will most likely go there for a very long time for all my automotive needs
They went outside their need of good customer service and ended up giving me great customer service, they even tried to help me save money on my part which was still under warranty From another mechanic which is not very common. I truly appreciate honest business practice like that so I will most likely go there for a very long time for all my automotive needs

TP
THOMAS P.
Isuzu Rodeo
10/23/2020
Excellent service as always
only place I go for repairs

CK
CHRISTINE K.
10/20/2020
I feel like they are incompetant. Ive been there 3 times, 7 hrs per visit, problem Not Fixed.
I have had to take my car here on 3 different days, so far, and Car is still not fixed. I feel like they do not know what they are doing...YES, I KNOW..they are All ASE certified...which doesn't matter if they cant figure out the problem..I AM VERY UNHAPPY..
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 10/21/2020

I understand your frustration but please know that we are more than capable of repairing your vheilce and our techs are well versed in these types of repairs.However Sometimes when dealing with electronics it is not always a cut and dry process.  For this very reason we asked you multiple times to drop off the vehicle and leave it with us becuase we knew how long it would take. For your own personal reasons you decided to wait with it each time. We did our very best to accomadate your situation in the time alloted. I apologize that you do not feel we did not provide you with great service. please reach out to me if there is anything else i can do for you. I tried to contact you but could not get through.

ROBERT S.
Chevrolet Sonic
10/20/2020
Good
Good lot help and repair and nice guy

Ford Police Interceptor
10/14/2020
Customer service
Front desk customer service personal was excellent, good attitude, and good workmanship on you vehicle. This is the place to come to. Thank you
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 10/21/2020

Thank you. We appreciate your business and your kind words. We try to make the process of automotive repairs as pleasant as possible.

RV
RHAFAEL V.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/06/2020
Straight forward answers
Got a diagnosis at a different shop. After finding out the total 2 days later, I decided to venture off somewhere else.( took 2 days to tell me the problem fml) Anyway,BLC was very straight forward with what the price might be but, it was better than paying $389 more for slower service. They had me in and out in under 5 hours resulting in me not having to call off work due to my car being in the shop. Will be back for future repairs!
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 10/21/2020

Sorry to hear about the troubles you had, but I am happy to hear that you found us and we were able to provide you with service you are proud of. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We look forward to any future repair assistance you may need.

10/04/2020
Reliable and great work
BLC has taken care of all my vehicles for many years. Workmanship is always great. Brandi always keep you informed with repair services and advice. Reputable and friendly.

CHIZQUAN C.
Ford Flex
09/25/2020
Even though they were not able to resolve my issue at that moment, the service delivered was great. They explained to me the issue that was going on, provided realistic options and pricing, and was readily available to answer any additional questions that I had.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 10/21/2020

Thank you. We always strive to provide in the moment repairs but sometimes it can not be done. We are glad you returned and were then able to complete your repairs. We appreciate your review.

ES
EDWARD S.
Ram 1500
09/22/2020
Quality work
Have had lots of work done here. Never had a problem. Always within the quoted price.

SAMUEL C.
Nissan 350Z
09/16/2020
Great work
I have been coming to BLC for 10 years and they always get the job done right the first time. Their prices are always better than the dealership.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 09/17/2020

We have always been grateful for your loyalty and your continued business. We know how far you travel just to come to us and its very much appreciated.