4.6

TP
THOMAS P.
Orange Park, FL
01/16/2015
I've been using the shop for years and like the fact that they treat me fairly and stand behind their work
As I stated above they treat me well, stand behind their work, go the extra mile to make sure I'm satisfied, get the job done in a timely manner and don't try to sell me things I don't need to increase the price.

FG
FRANK G.
01/14/2015
New water pump...
Just got it replaced, working great so far! I like how I was able to drive in and go ahead and get it fixed; didn't take too much time.

AP
ARTHUR P.
01/13/2015
They value their customers and is passionate about the customer being satisfied
I can trust that the work they do will be top notch.
Brandy R., Manger from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 01/14/2015

We greatly appreciate your patience and your business. Its always a pleasure dealing with customers like you.

Leroy M.
Cadillac STS
01/09/2015 Category: Service
Leroy said there were no problems.The check engine light came on and it will not go off until he gets the catalytic converter replaced. It is not a major issue. He will be going by for a tune up for his other vehicle. They always greet their customers and he cannot wait to return.

ROBIN S.
Ford ZX2
01/08/2015
great people great place
Always a friendly face and everyone is always willing to help. They treat you like family. They do what you need done and show you if there is something elsebut never take advantage of you.
Brandy R., Manger from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 01/14/2015

Thanks for your review. We understand that repairs can come up un expected and try to provide our customers with options.

Kiara B.
Pontiac Bonneville
01/05/2015 Category: Service
Kiara said the service was slow. They only had one staff member working.
Brandy R., Manger from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 01/09/2015

We apologize that you thought the service was slow we did try our very best to accommodate you based on the circumstance but yes we were short staffed that day due to the New years holiday. I hope that you will see a difference the next time you use us for your auto service needs.

JN
James N.
01/05/2015 Category: Service
James said the business is excellent.

Joe B.
12/23/2014 Category: Service
Joe said this business was very good. Their mechanic showed him other unspecified items that were wrong with his vehicle, which he appreciated.

SJ
SHAWN J.
Saturn Vue
12/19/2014
Misrepresentation, not telling customer up front what is wrong, instead trying to milk customer with procedure that won't fix issue.
Never will utilize business again or recommend.
Brandy R., Manger from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 12/22/2014

We are sorry to hear that you did not feel we provided you with excellent service. We have tried to reach out to you so that we can help rectify the situation. Please contact us if we can be of any assitance.

Joey P.
Acura 3.2TL
12/18/2014 Category: Service
Joey said they have gone there for years and they are very honest.
Brandy R., Manger from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 12/29/2014

We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to serving you and the family in the future.

DJ
DAMEON J.
GMC Yukon
12/16/2014
They did a good job
I just wish they would have reset my service engine light though

BR
BERNARD R.
GMC Pickup
12/14/2014
Quality workmanship/ Resonalble pricing
Quality maintenance and kept me informed on what problems they found and labor costs were reasonable.
Brandy R., Manger from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 12/15/2014

We belive that information and communication is a key part of our relationshifp with our customers. We are happy to hear that you felt we did that for you.

Scott M.
12/13/2014 Category: Service
Scott said he has gone to this business before and on this visit he was satisfied, like he always is.

AP
ARTHUR P.
12/11/2014
Great work! Great customer service!
Always friendly, trustworthy, and caring
Brandy R., Manger from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 12/12/2014

Thank you sir. Its always a pleasure doing buisness with you.

MA
Michael A.
12/11/2014 Category: Service
Michael said the business went the extra mile and showed him around the vehicle.