Nissan Frontier 4WD
03/07/2020
The people and service.
BLC has worked on my truck a few times with great results. I will continue to take my vehicles there for all service. The service is outstanding by all.

AD
ANITA D.
GMC Savana Cutaway
03/06/2020
Love you guy's
Keep up the good work see you guys soon

DK
DAN K.
Ram 2500
02/27/2020
I am a long time customer and they always find a way to fix my issues
The tech was very complete in his evaluation of repair needed

02/23/2020
Honest, hard working group
Always up front about cost and time required for the job. Prompt service and the people are always helpful.

MICHAEL M.
02/19/2020
Belt replacement
Needed serpentine belt replaced, it had minimum cracks but I wanted it replaced with trip coming up, walked in with a new one and I was serviced and completed all within 45 minutes.

02/13/2020
Over priced...don't do it
I got a quote of over $950 dollars for a few replacement of some parts ..I told them it was too much and they reply was they take off $99 smh ...I say no and went next door to firestone auto care and pay $453.72 out the door with military discounts...
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 02/14/2020

We beleive there was a discrepency with your quote that was over looked. Please contact us so that we can discuss this. We think you will be pleased with the adjustment but if you have already had the work done else where we can still offer you assistance.

VW
VICTORIA W.
Honda Accord
02/10/2020
Customers service
Great customer service, and they know you by name and that makes me feel welcome anytime I go there 😊😊.

KW
KIRK W.
Orange Park, FL
02/06/2020
Above and beyond Routine!
BLC Automotive is the first and last STOP needed for any auto repairs. Customer service is beyond any expectation and if you're not happy they're not happy. You can't beat the price equality of repairs anywhere you go. Give them a try and I guarantee you'll love them just like I do!

MICHAEL M.
Jeep Liberty
01/30/2020
Oil change, minor issue
Walked in about 10 requested Oil change tire rotation they were quick bringing my car in for service determined throttlebody cleaning necessary work was done efficiently and completed in a little more than an hour. Good service reasonably priced Friendly atmosphere.

TJ
TEMPLE J.
01/24/2020
Number one auto shop
I have been going to them for about 5 years when I had my pt cruiser and I now have a honda. I found them to be honest in their estimates for repairs and they do a good job.
They ladies are very polite and respectful and I would definitely recommend them.

SL
SCOTT L.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/17/2020
Great service and repairs
Took my Nissan in for some work the dealer found. They did great work and a lot less price than the dealer with the same parts. And yes they give military discount also
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 01/21/2020

We appreciate our military and try to do what we can. Thank you and your family for your service and thank you for your business!

WB
WILLIAM B.
Cadillac DTS
01/09/2020
Very friendly.
Very friendly front office staff(girls). They immediately took my car back to repair. Repair was quick. They have good prices.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 01/21/2020

We try to get repairs done as efficiently as possible becasue we know our customers need to get back on the road. We also try to offer that same service at prices customers can afford.

SAMUEL C.
Nissan 350Z
01/04/2020
Great work
The repairs are always done correctly.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 01/21/2020

We greatly appreciate your long time loyalty as a customer! Thank you!!

STANLEY B.
Volvo 240
01/02/2020
Good problem solvers
Friendly staff ,very helpful

NM
NANCY M.
12/30/2019
Great and trustworthy service!
I brought in a concern with my almost six years old vehicle. I was concerned that my struts had gone bad and told them I want them replaced if that is true . They did an assessment on my car and assured me that they were fine and the expected longevity was another 30,000 miles. Other places may not have been so honest. They also completed an oil change. All services were done the same day that I brought my car in. This is not the first time that they have proven their trustworthiness with me. Thanks BLC!
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us this review! We will always try to address every concern. A lot of shops out there cause a bad image we are working on chaning that for our industry. We will see you in 30,000 miles when you may be due for those struts.