4.6

KENNY S.
06/02/2020
they are fast and very helpful
the ladies up front are nice and friendly and very helpful. they do great work on repairs to your vehicle and reasonable prices.

MICHELLE G.

Orange Park, FL
Honda Accord
05/29/2020
Helpful staff.
Excellent service and results on my exhaust work everytime I go to them.

HS
HELEN S.
Mercury Mountaineer
05/29/2020
Excellent service 👍
BLC Automotive has always provided us with Excellent service.

SA
SAMMUEL A.
05/23/2020
They do excellent work
I feel that the people at BLC Automotive do such excellent work they take pride in
there work to making sure that the customer vehicle is done right the first time thank you all,,. , ,

RANDALL W.
Mercury Grand Marquis
05/21/2020
I have always been happy with the service.
never had a problem with their service.

RON C.
05/08/2020
Not happy
I brought my car in knowing what the problem was and they told me to bring it in to verify so they could give me an estimate to repair. I called the next day after dropping off the vehicle. And I was told they would give me an estimate with a rebuild or repair and get a call back later. I waited two days and no call I then went to pick up the car and take it somewhere else to get it fixed. I was charged 105.00 to have the vehicle looked at, when I was bringing it in for an estimate that I never got. So I was charged basically to confirm what I already knew was wrong and apparently they don't want to fix it. I'm from out of town so this was a great inconvenience. When I picked up the car nobody even questioned why. Just happy to take 105.00 for opening the hood and confirming what I already days was wrong. Thanks again

AQ
ANTHONY Q.
04/28/2020
The people , the mechanics. And outstanding customer service.
The people , the mechanics. And outstanding customer service. I have been coming to BLC Automotive repair. For about two years now, and have yet to be disappointed in the service, awesome customer service. With a competitive price, with anybody’s. Thanks guys and girls.

WE
WILLIAM E.
BMW 750i
04/10/2020
Great place
BLC has replaced an engine in one if my vehicles, a transmission in another and beat the price of any other place around!
Friendly honest staff, Brandi has always been great at getting me fast accurate cost estimates and keeping me updated on the status of my vehicles repairs!
The technicians have consistently delivered quality repair work in a very reasonable timeframe and they never try to "upsell" items, service, or repairs that you don't need!
I take all 4 of my vehicles there and will continue to do so!

KW
KIRK W.
Orange Park, FL
04/10/2020
Above and beyond Routine!
During this extremely stressful time of uncertainty resulting from COVID 19 the owners and staff were able to bring peace of mind to me knowing that when I left their business all of my transportation concerns had been erased. As I've stated before I am a customer for life!

DK
DAN K.
Ram 2500
04/09/2020
Always a fair price and works me in for repairs if possible
A knowledgeable staff that try’s not to cost to much for repairs.

JENNIFER L.
03/27/2020
Precise and prompt service.
Great service and excellent results with my repair.

JULIE D.
Nissan Versa Note
Electric repair
As always they are awesome.

JANET R.
Ram truck
Love BLC, have been going here forever. They do great work, in a timely manner and Brandi is always great. If they can't do it, they are willing to recommend someone.

SHALIAH M.
03/25/2020
BLC Automotive repair
Customer service was great excellent service. I will recommend this business to all friends.