EC
ELDRICK C.
07/13/2019
Had my vehicle fixed in two days great service

Shannon M.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Shannon said they are always on top of everything. They have her bring her vehicle in every time she calls. Their work is really good. They're very professional and nice. She appreciates them.

JEFF T.
Plymouth Grand Voyager
07/09/2019
Over priced. Misdiagnosed problem.
Brought our van in for a blower motor issue. Tech said the blower motor was bad and needed replacement. Not! After the repairs, I ran the fan. Same speed issue. Told him to give me my good fan back and not charge me for the wrong repairs. Asked me what was he supposed to do with a used blower? Said it wasn't my problem, and that I wasn't going to pay the labor bill either, since he never fixed anything. Told him to try fixing it the right way, and to call me when it was fixed. They called me the next day, saying it was repaired. Said it was the fan resister and a wiring harness issue. The bill had now ballooned from the original quote of $350, to $450, and no new blower motor. AutoZone parts are $15 for the resistor, and $70 for the harness. Firestone charges approximately $135 for the same thing. The new repairs did work, but now at a much higher level. I asked the owner Mark to review the bill. He gave us a $25 discount. We are 20 year customers, and senior citizens as well. Didn't matter. $425 for a simple repair. Lost us as long time customers, and will tell our friends, family and co-workers to avoid them like the plague!
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 07/24/2019

We always try our best to make each and every one of our customers happy. However we are not perfect and sometimes that can not always happen. We did provide competive pricing and repair the vehicle correctly in the end. We are sorry if you did not feel that we did our best. We will always strive to improve our service and experience for our customers. Thank you for the review we appreciate the feedback; even a low score helps us to improve for the next customer.

DEVIN M.
GMC Yukon
07/05/2019
Great people, great service
Had to drop off my Yukon for some front end work and a.c. needed replaced. They did a fantastic job. A.c. blows nice and cold again, and the ride is 100 times better.

MICHAEL M.
Buick LeSabre
06/28/2019
true to form service
recently had some long overdue front end work. for some time I was advised I needed motor mounts replaced but other more pressing work came first. finally decided it was time since a vacation trip was planned. After replacement of the mounts and along with right wheel bearings replaced, It feels like it is a new car/ride even though car is 19yrs old. they constantly provide quality work, timely action and reasonable pricing. highly recommend this operation

LD
Leah D.
Chevrolet Cavalier
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Leah said the service is awesome.

Brandon S.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said he believes he was taken advantage of by the business. He stated that he sat for hours waiting for his vehicle to be serviced. He said his vehicle was not thoroughly inspected. He was charged over $300 to have them tighten down his transmission. He also mentioned that the power steering went out soon after he received his vehicle.

GD
Greg D.
Chevrolet Astro
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Greg said the service was good.

Shirley S.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Shirley said she got her vehicle back working.

Shanice S.
Kia Rio
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Shanice said that the place gave her the greatest experience, and really helped her out. Her vehicle was really a mess and they fixed it.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you. We know that car repairs and breakdowns are not fun so we try to make it as painless as possilbe and do our best to work with our customers to keep their vehicle safe and on the road.

Tyler S.
Chrysler 200
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Tyler said that the place did everything that he needed to get done and they got it done perfectly.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 05/30/2019

Happy to hear you were pleased with our services. Thank you.

WH
William H.
05/02/2019 Category: Service
William said the business did a good job.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you for your time and your business.

BJ
BILLY J.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
04/19/2019
About a year and a half ago I had my clutch repaired at a certain dealership. They did mention that the flywheel looked worn but said it wasn't dire. Clutch went again and I brought it to you. You fixed the clutch, flywheel, drive belt and did an oil change. You charged LESS THAN HALF of what I paid the dealership just to do the clutch. And it feels much better.

Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 05/03/2019

Thank you!! We are always pleased to hear when we can do more work for less money to help our customers. We will always do our best to provide excellent service with warranties that our customers can afford.

SG
SHARON G.
Jeep Commander
04/19/2019
Upfront Pricing! Great service!
Upfront pricing with No surprises!!! Will definitely go back, already recommended to a few colleagues!!
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 05/03/2019

Your reccomendations is the highest form of a thank you we can receive. We appreciate you and your referral.
Thank you.

Rick M.
Nissan Versa
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Rick said he has finally found a good mechanic with this business.