Overall Rating 2.6666667/5Overall Rating 2.6666667/5rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

AD
Anita D.
GMC Savana Cutaway
08/28/2017 Category: Service
Anita said this business is friendly and she is in and out in no time.

FC
Felicia C.
Cadillac SRX
08/23/2017 Category: Service
Felicia said when she picked up her vehicle, it looked as if someone had been through her papers.

JEFF W.
Dodge Stratus
08/19/2017
AC Repair
BLC was efficient and reasonable in pricing. I bought a car to restore, but the AC did not blow cold at all. I had no idea if it would be a large expense or a small one. BLC found it was just a couple of normal parts that needed to be replaced, along with a recharge of the system. Now, the AC can freeze me out of the car. Very happy with the service.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 08/21/2017

We appreciate you and your familys continued business. Thank you for the review.

AH
Adam H.
Ford Expedition
08/18/2017 Category: Service
Adam said the staff are nice and easy to deal with. This business has a nice staff. His vehicle works really well and he has recommended this business.

RANDALL W.
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/17/2017
R Walker
Good fast service.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 08/21/2017

Getting our customers back on the road quick and safe is our top goal.

M
Mike
GMC Savana Passenger
08/17/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Tom. He said the staff does good work. He always takes his vehicle to the business.

Darrell B.
08/15/2017 Category: Service
Darrell said the owner of this business took the time to come out and talk to him. He didn't just give him a price quote.

Michael H.
08/15/2017 Category: Service
Michael said this business is an all around place to bring his vehicle.

Sarah W.
08/08/2017 Category: Service
Sarah said they were really helpful, nice and friendly.

MT
Matt T.
07/31/2017 Category: Service
Matt said this business was thorough but they kept his vehicle longer than he had expected.

RANDALL W.
07/28/2017
R. Walker
Good fast service.

EP
Emil P.
Pontiac Torrent
07/25/2017 Category: Service
Emil said this business has never disappointed him.

We hope we never do.

EH
ERICCA H.
07/23/2017
1st Time, Will Return
Checked out other Google reviews and decided to give BLC a try. Brought husband's car in for a balance and rotation and alignment. Come to find out both front wheel bearings needed to be done which was causing the horrid shaking/knocking sound as speed increased. They basically gave me an overall inspection (per my request) and very clearly discussed what they found before doing any work including the prices. Hubs made the choice to only get the most urgent thing taken care of by someone else (price just marginally less). However, I was very happy with the service I received and will definitely take my car back for work that's needed. I'm giving 4 star because we didn't actually have any work completed.

KA
Kenny A.
Lincoln Town Car
07/21/2017 Category: Service
Kenny said this business was quick, and they worked with him.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 07/26/2017

We always try to work with each of our customers to help keep their vehicles on the road and running right.

DIANE G.
Nissan Maxima
07/14/2017
You can really trust them. They want tell you need something that you don't. And they work with you and they still honor the military.
I use to only take my cars to the deal ship for all my car needs. But they they where always finding some thing and over priced.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 07/26/2017

We offer the same service and warranty as most dealers and a price thats affordable. We appreciate our military and their families for their service and we do try to show that appreciation by offering miliatry discounts on repairs.

AA
Andy A.
Cadillac DeVille
07/14/2017 Category: Service
Andy said this business did a good job. Jeff is dynamite and he's a good mechanic. The rest of the staff was friendly.

TR
TIMOTHY R.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
07/13/2017
Satisfying experience with service
My experience with the staff members of BLC automotive was a pleasant one in the work on my vehicle was done on time which is very important to me The second thing is after my paperwork prepared and I was finishing the paperwork the receptionist gave me a report from the mechanic stating engine light airbags and ABS sensor Was on I understand informing the client that these things exist but somethings are obvious I know it cost to diagnose a vehicle but after spending Close to $600 to have some repairs done I I feel that I've should've gotten not just to report at this stuff is malfunctioning but a solution and a price to resolve it that to me develop trust and A sense of it's not about the money all the time

HH
HAROLD H.
Lexus SC 400
07/02/2017
Non deserving of a star period
I would NEVER recommend their service to anyone. To begin with I'm not sure they know what they are doing I tried them out with two of my cars to feel them out to see what their work was like PEOPLE I started with my little coupe just for some modifications to the exhaust sure we will be a week took them TWO MONTHS after which in that week I received threatening calls to pick up the vehicle, ok they don't know me maybe they are a little worried they were stuck with a vehicle so I picked it up had it sent to a body shop where they informed me the very next morning your car is dead which is one of the problems they were suppose to repair whatever was draining the battery I go in to see what's going on to discover there is a cheap battery in her when I left a optima now I'm thinking even in the course of locating the power drain the battery dies they either replace it or let said owner know. I call them and let them know what's going on they charge me to tow her in some one shows up and drives off in it ok I get her back nothing in the dash is working they disabled it which still didn't solve the battery drain I send her back this time she comes back leaking like you could not believe and I my driver door doesn't work I've had this car since 08 and have completely done everything over this is what 5,100 got me with a mouth full of excuses. In between I let them work on my maxima told them a head gasket was blown just to see what the reaction would be took two weeks to see it wasn't the head gasket after feeding me a line about taking the engine out this cost me 2,600 I'm not sure of everyone else but my every penny matters especially that much when I pay for a service I expect to get what I pay for if they weren't obviously capable of it it was ok to say so I would never bring another one of my vehicles to them I thought they could be my new car guys but there isn't a chance if your looking for QUALITY WORK check out prestige imports

KF
KEVIN F.
Orange Park, FL
06/30/2017
Oil Change
As usual I was greeted with a smile and how can we help you today. I told her I needed an oil change and which vehicle needed it. She saw that we used full synthetic last time and recommend the same. Full service from beginning to end. This is why we only use BLC for all of our automotive maintenance and repairs.

BG
Branden G.
Pontiac G6
06/23/2017 Category: Service
Branden said they were truthful, courteous, and awesome. He will be back again.