BMW of San Francisco

Latest Review over 1 year ago

ROGER B.
Clovis, CA
03/31/2018 Category: Service
They are very through with all their work
I drive 175 miles to get all my work done at sf Bmw because i know my car will get the attention that it needs. Chris Kuehn my service advisor is always upfont and honest with me and tells me what to expect in the future. He is truly knowledge about all bmws. If you love your car take it where they care. I highly recommend this dealership.

ANDREI S.
03/21/2018 Category: Sales
Great people and service
We had an awesome experience thanks to our Client Advisor, Dinu Cotoros.

He was very patient, gave us the car keys and let us explore it on our own without putting any pressure on us. Then he told us everything about the car history and made sure we're getting a fair price for it. Finally, after we purchased it, the car was professionally detailed.

Thank you for the great experience!

PC
PETER C.
Emeryville, CA
BMW M4
tire + routine check-up
Quick, friendly, STRAIGHTFORWARD, efficient. All the things i look for in this type of engagement

MICHAEL B.
Great customer care!
Lucas does a great job of keeping his clients informed. Love working with him.

AH
AGUSTIN/TREVOR H.
Napa, CA
Service is fantastic
BMW SF has some of the best service advisors and fastest service I have experienced in SF. This is my preferred place to get my BMW serviced quickly and correctly. Highly recommended.

AR
ASA R.
Alamo, CA
BMW M4
03/19/2018 Category: Service
I am very happy with the customer service I received.

MICHAEL G.
Chris Kuhn Rocks!
Chris Kuhn has been my service advisor since I first started coming to BMW SF back in 2014. He is consistently personable, unpretentious and always has a pleasant demeanor. He understands and has built strong customer relationships and has built trust with his clients. He was gone to Mini for a little while, but he's back at BMW and I'm so glad he has returned!

CAMELLE S.
My Service
I love, to bring my car here at BMW San Francisco and i also love my new service advise Christopher very knowledgeable and kind and friendly.

FT
FRANCIS T.
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Always come here for service
All the advisors I've worked with so far are professional, courteous, and communicative. They keep you updated and deliver the car as promised. The dealership also has a shuttle running in the morning to take you to work or wherever you need to go.

JAMES H.

Sevice
Vincent is great!

MARGARET L.
03/18/2018 Category: Service
Sf Bmw has excellent staff, very intelligent and thorough, personable and efficient.
That’s it!

BW
BRUCE W.
Oil change. Brake fluid change
Excellent service. Friendly Service Advisors and top rate workmanship

PS
PETER S.
Joanna is great
Friendly, professional, communicative and responsive. Made sure the car was ready when promised. Glad to have her as my service advisor.

JZ
JOEY Z.
Service .
Vincent Lam provided excellent customer services.

JACK S.
03/18/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was very courteous and helpful. The repairs wee done in one day even though part was ordered from out of town and did not arrive until afternoon.
I asked for my tires to be checked for air pressure and that I had lost a valve cap cover. Could they replace it? they said yes , but forgot or did not replace the missing cap. I always like the fact that the car was washed even though i had to wait some time after the I Drive controller was replaced.

EK
EDNON K.
Redwood City, CA
Get’er Done!!
Came into see Chris to get my Oil Change in my 5 Series. Chris was able to keep me in the loop when my car is ready and he’s awesome!!

JACQUELINE G.
Saint Helena, CA
03/15/2018 Category: Sales
BEST PURCHASE YET!
Went in for a Lease return and came out buying another BMW. great CLAN OF PEOPLE.

DAVID R.
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Staff was very helpful
Staff was very helpful.

CORY W.
Fresno, CA
03/15/2018 Category: Sales
The service from each person I contacted was great. It felt like family.