BMW of San Francisco

Latest Review over 1 year ago

MICHEAL L.
03/12/2018 Category: Service
Airbag snd rear window motor. 5 hours?
Fix the car. My car is 12 years old. There is a lot not working. I do not need a list. I need my car repair. Unless it is unsafe!!! I am taking care of my mom, and could not get someone to watch her! What should have taken a few hours took almost 5 hours!

TIMOTHY S.
03/12/2018 Category: Service
Wait times too long... but the espresso machine makes great coffee.
Wait times to drop off and pick up are far too long.

EC
ERIC C.
03/10/2018 Category: Service
So So
All the repairs were done in a timely manner and under warranty. No issues there, Thank you BMW and BMW SF. When I was called to pick up my car I went to the dealer and signed off on everything. Then things got mediocre. I sat in the lobby for 30 min waiting for my car. They left a paper floor mat folded and stuffed between my passenger seat and the console. Finally I was having an issue with the Bluetooth connectivity and my iPhone. They said they tested it and I would need to pair my phone again because they deleted all the profiles. That wasn’t the case my phone was still paired leading me to believe that they didn’t “really” try to llflix the Bluetooth issue I’m having. Again the repairs were great but the little things that make the visit 5 stars for this BMW owner fell short.

GH
GERALD H.
03/04/2018 Category: Service
Rattle and squeaking noise
Manage to find the issue quick and address it right away. Squeaking nose was no longer presist but rattle noise from trunk latched still exist. Noise was lower to minimum, need to had it check up and adjust next time when service are up or if noise increase to the level that annoys me.

HL
HI KI L.
Daly City, CA
BMW i3
03/03/2018 Category: Sales
3.5 Stars
I know that the bait and switch was pulled on me. Hands down best prices for CPO cars. Didn't like the games that the clowns played. Scott was the only straight shooter there. I recommend working with Scott and no one else, he was very respectful of my time.

DA
DEAN A.
Pacifica, CA
02/23/2018 Category: Service
Service was good and fast but there’s a problem
The service would have been great but my tires keep losing air, and when I told the guy at the desk he made it seem like that was normal but he said that he’d check anyway. Not sure if they checked or not but my tires are constantly losing air and I’ve had the refill them 3 times since last visit so I’m a little annoyed that I have to bring it back for a problem I addressed last time I was there

WL
WINTON L.
02/22/2018 Category: Service
Not
Just bought a new car from your dealership. Check engine light comes on so I had to bring car for service. After I check my car in and enter the building, where do I go? Anyways, I talk to the advisor and says go should be ready by 3:00. I tell her to call me when she knows some information on my car. I was hoping to pick up my car earlier. Of course no call. I call the advisor at least 3 times. Left messages and finally called me back an hour later to tell me that the car will be ready by 430. There needs to be better communication from the advisor. It’s just another frustrating experience from a service repair shop. What ever happened to the Wow..experience. What ever happened to trusting a auto shop. What ever happened to just taking care of the customer.? Do these things and you can win a customer for life. Who reads these comments and how often does anything change?

BERT M.
San Mateo, CA
02/21/2018 Category: Service
Idrive head unit replacement
They did fix my problem, but some things were below the high bar I would expect from BMW. There were 2 broken plastic dash clips in my passenger door storage area.

Also my settings were not recovered so I had to setup XM radio again, sear positions, and. Few other small things.

JOHN R.
02/21/2018 Category: Service
Good service - as expected
My experience at SF BMW was fine. They performed the required services that my car needed , staff were polite and professional which I expect to be average for any BMW dealership. One disappointing discovery was that the car was not washed when I picked it up. My experience at other BMW dealerships was that the car was always lightly detailed upon return after a service.

No other complaints.

IR
INES R.
02/17/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is attentive and professional, but I am giving less stars because the issue I addressed was not resolved. At all.

JESSICA S.
02/14/2018 Category: Service
My loaner car
My loaner car was subpar, it was not comparable to my car, it had no navigation.

SV
SRI V.
Santa Clara, CA
02/11/2018 Category: Service
May things have changed with BMW in services after my last visit.
Not sure whether your limitation is coming from BMW, but you guys are saying one thing at the time of warranty and later changes your story after warranty expires. You are suppose to fix a problem when I have warranty on car, but creates a story and later when warranty expires charges for that fix. This is gambling.

You have done really good in past. I want to give 2 stars, but in benefit of past experience giving you 3 stars.

BENNY H.
San Mateo, CA
02/10/2018 Category: Service
3 stars
Days after service on my 2017 BMW the check engine light came on and the back up camera stopped working for a couple of days.

SY
STACEE Y.
02/10/2018 Category: Service
My service
Bmw took care of my immediate needs and discovered some additional work that needed to be done that was unforeseen before I took it in. In that sense bmw did well. On another side, mt tired were wearing uneven and they told me it was normal for my 228i series. In addition, the cost for new tires and installation was through the roof. Lastly, I took my car to an independent shop to new tires and they told me I needed an alignment check due to uneven wear on my old tires. Then, I took my car to another independent shop and go My alignment fixed which had been way off in the front and off in he back. If you are going in for factory work, factory parts, and warranty covered issues then I would recommend bmw service departs but for all other work I would do my research. All in all I don’t dislike bmw however they can work on their diligence and customer care.

KY
KUO Y.
Daly City, CA
01/27/2018 Category: Service
The car got dirty after overnight service.
I got my car passed the time they promise to me. I have to drive the loaner the next morning since they called for the car ready at 5:30pm. The service close at 6pm. My car was dirty again after overnight in the service.

IA
IRENE A.
01/23/2018 Category: Service
Pretty Good
My service advisor was great. Unfortunately my wheels steel squeal a little (albeit much less than before the service visit).

MAXIME G.
01/23/2018 Category: Service
Tty
Gffgy

NL
NATHAN L.
Union City, CA
01/19/2018 Category: Service
Did not offer transportation for picking up my vehicle after service
There was no offer of transportation for me to pick up my vehicle after it is being serviced. The location is too far from Bart station and Muni station.

NS
NATHAN S.
Walnut, CA
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Disappointing warranty policy
I'm disappointed the the problems were not covered under CPO warranty and that I had to pay the diagnostic fee.

TRETHA S.
01/14/2018 Category: Service
Average service took longer than exspected
Car was fixed to my liking but I wasn’t given all the expectations of the details. Communication was not done properly before with staff, I wasn’t informed on the correct fees for a courtesy vehicle and I wasn’t told additional things were going to be done extending my cars stay