KH
Ken H.
05/11/2018
Right the first time
Bimmer PHD has serviced my 328i for many years. They keep it in top condition, get the job done timely and it's always done right the first time. Great service

EP
Eddy P.
04/19/2018
Quality Service
My husband and I have found Tim and his center. He and his team has made us feel like family and explains everything they work on and do. They do not give us the run around on what is not needed and we will always recommend our friends who own Beemers. Thank you for your honest service and friendly smile.

GT
Giuliana T.
04/14/2018
The best customer service I have ever gotten.
I appreciate Tim taking his time to explain what the problem and the solution was, and to send a professional detailed estimate.

Daniel P.
04/13/2018
Bimmer PHD Motorsports
Tim and his staff take pride in their job when working on BMW automobiles. Tim can clearly and articulately explain a service issue, potential maintenance problem(s) and the "fix" to keep your BMW on the road for a long time. I will NOT take my car to the dealer when Bimmer PHD is here handle all my service needs in a honest, prompt and friendly manner!

Charaf S.
04/11/2018
Amazing!
The owner is great and gave me all the car education/information I needed. This was really refreshing compared to the client experiences I had at dealerships.

Will definitely come back and recommend to my friends/family

CD
Chris D.
BMW 135i
04/10/2018
Pre purchase inspection
Knowledgeable and forthright in their evaluation. Provided a thorough inspection and education.

PS
Patrick S.
03/24/2018
True bimmer experts
Tim and his team always do a thorough job and keep my car running at its best.

KH
Ken H.
03/12/2018
Bimmer PHD has kept my 9 year old car running like new. They are great at scheduling maintenance, and clearly describing repairs with photos. Don't hesitate to bring your BMW here for service.

Sarah C.
San Gabriel, CA
03/06/2018
great Service!

Jim B.
BMW Z4
02/15/2018
Excellent Service, Convient and Fully Competent
BMWs are luxury products and deserve the very best. Bimmer PHD delivers.

Maurice W.
01/26/2018
They have excellent customer service, and make you feel comfortable about your repairs. Would definitely recommend. Thanks, Tim.

GB
Glenn B.
BMW M5
01/06/2018
replaced battery solved problems
had a 9 year old original battery. Starting getting all knids of error messages. Replaced battery seems to have solved all the problems

GP
Garth P.
12/18/2017
PHD Title Deserved
I am so fortunate to have found these folks! They are filled with enthusiasm and their work shows it. My car was just at the dealership a few months ago and was not told about all the lurking problems. Tim and the pro's at Bimmer PHD walked me through all my car's issues and provided detailed photos and explanations. I'm grateful to have now found the family doctor...for my car.

WB
Walter B.
Monterey Park, CA
12/10/2017
Sir Leakalot
My 2000 3-series car could not stop leaking coolant. Any cooling system parts that could go wrong did.
All have been replaced by Bimmer PHD. Now its fixed and I hope and pray that I can keep it out of the shop for at least 6 months which would allow me to have the brakes serviced.

Shusaku M.
Rosemead, CA
12/09/2017
Excellent Services!
Tim knows all about BMW, inside out. Always explained everything I should and wanted to know. I feel so safe and comfortable to leave my car with him. BMW dealer's quality services and knowledge with a very reasonable price. They also have a nice coffee machine, too :)

Marco R.
Baldwin Park, CA
11/17/2017
If your car is sick take it to DR. Tim.
I us to take my car to the dealership for repairs up until my wife was told about Bemmer PHD. It was the best thing that I could have done for my car. Tim is the best wene it comes to knowing what my car needs and doesn't need. If you like your BMW and it gets sick take it to DR. TIM. He is the best.

Jim B.
BMW Z4
11/07/2017
Quality Work at Reasonable Prices
Tim is a stickler for detail & quality. His maintenance review is exhaustive & well documented. All BMW owners need his style of TLC.

RL
Ryan L.
Burbank, CA
11/05/2017
Excellent Service and Impresssive Work!
The car felt like a completely new and different car from what we originally brought in. Tim and his staff is very professional and I love how Tim is very thorough in providing detailed explanations and repairs with detailed pictures. What I really liked was that there was an issue with the car that was causing vibrations and the dealership and another BMW specialty shop couldn't figure out what was wrong and fix the problem, but Tim and his staff DID! Great place and I should have come here long time ago.

Shusaku M.
Rosemead, CA
10/30/2017
Superb service.
Thorough knowledge of the car.

Kevin B.
10/18/2017
Good, Knowledgeable Service
Bimmer PHD derives its good service rating from its owner, Tim. Always complete in explaining what and why work should be done OR deferred.