AJ
Adrian J.
BMW Alpina
10/24/2019
Best shop we work with!
Tim and Johanna's team are the very best! Always a delight to work with them. It's a breath of fresh air to work with an honest and caring car shop.

KH
Ken H.
La Canada Flintridge, CA
10/18/2019
Wow!
Tim takes the time to answer questions thoroughly and knowledgeably, sharing all of his logical and strategic considerations, and philosophical thoughts, about your car and it’s maintenance and performance. He knows what he’s talking about, and his team knows exactly what they’re doing, and they get it done right, underneath the hood.

10/12/2019
We are new customers
This place is the best. Just picked up my 535i. We left the car while on vacation. Came back to an immaculate vehicle clean and ready to go.

TP
Thomas P.
09/27/2019
Everything is explained extremely well.
The level of service is beyond exceptional!

Kim M.
09/11/2019
Excellent Customer Service
After making a first call to determine if I wanted to have my towed there I ended the call confident that Timothy would service my car properly and with a fair price. Well, Timothy was able to exceed my expectations. He outlined the problems clearly and emailed me pictures of the problem parts. Long story short, Tim was able to determine that my problem was still under warranty with the dealer and told me to take it there. I will certainly use Tim again when needed. He and his office staff are GREAT!!!

08/30/2019
Emergency tow
On a Saturday our BMW starter failed. Called BimmerPhd to leave a message knowing the shop is closed. To my surprise Tim answered the phone. I wanted to know if they had time that week to address this so I could arrange the tow. He offered to stay at his shop on Saturday to wait for us . They went out of their way to accommodate us. Fixed the starter fast. Back in the drivers seat on Tuesday. GOOD people. GOOD price.

Altadena, CA
08/28/2019
Always Professional
Have been with Tim & his staff thru four BMWs. Their approach is as if these cars were they own.
Recommendations from future services very specific and priorities detailed if requested.
BimmerPHD makes servicing your car a very positive experience.

Steve M.
Glendale, CA
08/27/2019
This is the best place you can take your BMW for service anywhere in So Cal
The team at Bimmer PHD is first class, and I have had a great experience working with Tim and his crew. They have fixed my 2004 330ci two times and both times I was really happy! And the bill didn't make me pass out lol. They also helped my daughter find a new mechanic in San Diego for her 328i and they worked out really well.

This is the best place you can take your BMW, especially if you are in the Pasadena area. Many thanks to all of them!

Rigo M.
08/26/2019
BMW x5 diesel
My BMW is 7yrs old and over 100k mileage. Tim and his team did a great job explaining my options, to keep the car or get a new one. They created a plan for me to help get a couple more mileages/years out of the car. Very grateful for their honesty, time and plan.

TV
Todd V.
08/23/2019
The Best
As usual, great explanation about what the car needs and why repairs cost what they cost.

Tyler S.
Altadena, CA
BMW Z4
08/07/2019
Best BMW Mechanic on Planet Earth
BPHD shows me more love than my wife. If BPHD was a chick, I'd marry her and divorce my wife at the drop of a hat!

Charaf S.
08/06/2019
Amazing, smooth, easy and fast, as always!
It was oil service and we added spark plugs because, like Tim, I am all about preventive maintenance.
Great service as always, quick and easy, clear and transparent and always a fun convo with Tim!

BR
Bryce R.
Monrovia, CA
07/29/2019
—Professional, friendly, very knowledgeable—
Excellent service, as always. Comprehensive and detailed check of my vehicles systems, with pictures. if you’re looking for a knowledgeable and reliable BMW mechanic, this is the place to go. thanks guys!

TV
Todd V.
07/23/2019
Always Great
The amount of communication is amazing, there is no doubt what needs to be repaired and why.

MT
Michael T.
South Pasadena, CA
07/22/2019
Frank was a great BMW guru
Thanks Bimmer PHD Motorsports for you complete and through examination of my 2006 330ci ZHP
Frank and crew provided good insight to what my Bimmer was ailing from and a course of needed repairs to clear up the many codes that kept that darn warning light on. they performed the most detailed analysis of my engine status and were very easy to work with. Thanks again.

John M.
06/13/2019
Excellent Personal Service
The service is fully explained with recommendations for future service that keeps ownership of your vehicle for a long term.

Jane M.
06/13/2019
BMW328d repair
Was given a quick estimate and scheduled an appointment. Was able to get a ride home and back. Good surprise they washed my car. Friendly and informative staff.

RO
Roger O.
BMW Z3
05/25/2019
My recent vehicle service.
A very pleasant/professional service experience. All of the staff both office/garage work together as a team. All are very personable and knowledgeable. The customer/client is always treated with respect and appreciation.

A loyal client/ true believer.

Roger

WO
William O.
Arcadia, CA
BMW 740i
05/24/2019
2013 740i
Methodical thorough honest service center, my third visit to Bimmer PHD for scheduled maintenance.
Highly recommend Tim and his team.

Steve M.
Glendale, CA
05/20/2019
Loved the professionalism of Tim and his entire team
Brought my 2004 330ci to the shop to replace a starter. Ended up with an enjoyable experience, which doesn't happen very often with a mechanic lol. Would highly recommend Tim and his team to repair your BMW. I will be back!