FC
Fraser C.
BMW Z4
06/23/2018
Oil service
Honest, efficient, reliable and pleasant.

06/23/2018
Tim and his team know their stuff. I’m very particular about my BMW but Tim is more so than I. He treats my car like it’s his own. He is trustworthy, thorough and honest. Do not hesitate to contact them for service.

WB
Walter B.
Monterey Park, CA
06/10/2018
Sir Leakalot no more!
My nearly 19 year old BMW is a daily driver, my two sons use it for school and work. When I purchased it from the original owner the car ran but had been neglected to the point that I nicknamed the car Sir Leakalot. Bimmer PHD Motorsports worked with me on prioritizing repair work based on need and budget. Their work is outstanding, they do it right the first time.

CD
Chris D.
05/25/2018
2007 X3 repairs
Tim and his top flight technicians have performed various engine and suspension maintenance repairs on my 113,000 mile X3. They were actually referred to me by the service department of a local BMW dealer. Their work and the results have been excellent! Tim is quite an educator, making sure the customer has the knowledge to make an informed decision regarding their recommendations. I highly recommend them for your BMW repair needs!

KH
Ken H.
05/11/2018
Right the first time
Bimmer PHD has serviced my 328i for many years. They keep it in top condition, get the job done timely and it's always done right the first time. Great service

EP
Eddy P.
04/19/2018
Quality Service
My husband and I have found Tim and his center. He and his team has made us feel like family and explains everything they work on and do. They do not give us the run around on what is not needed and we will always recommend our friends who own Beemers. Thank you for your honest service and friendly smile.

GT
Giuliana T.
04/14/2018
The best customer service I have ever gotten.
I appreciate Tim taking his time to explain what the problem and the solution was, and to send a professional detailed estimate.

Daniel P.
04/13/2018
Bimmer PHD Motorsports
Tim and his staff take pride in their job when working on BMW automobiles. Tim can clearly and articulately explain a service issue, potential maintenance problem(s) and the "fix" to keep your BMW on the road for a long time. I will NOT take my car to the dealer when Bimmer PHD is here handle all my service needs in a honest, prompt and friendly manner!

Charaf S.
04/11/2018
Amazing!
The owner is great and gave me all the car education/information I needed. This was really refreshing compared to the client experiences I had at dealerships.

Will definitely come back and recommend to my friends/family

CD
Chris D.
BMW 135i
04/10/2018
Pre purchase inspection
Knowledgeable and forthright in their evaluation. Provided a thorough inspection and education.

PS
Patrick S.
03/24/2018
True bimmer experts
Tim and his team always do a thorough job and keep my car running at its best.

KH
Ken H.
03/12/2018
Bimmer PHD has kept my 9 year old car running like new. They are great at scheduling maintenance, and clearly describing repairs with photos. Don't hesitate to bring your BMW here for service.

Sarah C.

Altadena, CA
BMW Z4
02/15/2018
Excellent Service, Convient and Fully Competent
BMWs are luxury products and deserve the very best. Bimmer PHD delivers.

Maurice W.
01/26/2018
They have excellent customer service, and make you feel comfortable about your repairs. Would definitely recommend. Thanks, Tim.

GB
Glenn B.
BMW M5
01/06/2018
replaced battery solved problems
had a 9 year old original battery. Starting getting all knids of error messages. Replaced battery seems to have solved all the problems

GP
Garth P.
12/18/2017
PHD Title Deserved
I am so fortunate to have found these folks! They are filled with enthusiasm and their work shows it. My car was just at the dealership a few months ago and was not told about all the lurking problems. Tim and the pro's at Bimmer PHD walked me through all my car's issues and provided detailed photos and explanations. I'm grateful to have now found the family doctor...for my car.

WB
Walter B.
Monterey Park, CA
12/10/2017
Sir Leakalot
My 2000 3-series car could not stop leaking coolant. Any cooling system parts that could go wrong did.
All have been replaced by Bimmer PHD. Now its fixed and I hope and pray that I can keep it out of the shop for at least 6 months which would allow me to have the brakes serviced.

Shusaku M.
Rosemead, CA
12/09/2017
Excellent Services!
Tim knows all about BMW, inside out. Always explained everything I should and wanted to know. I feel so safe and comfortable to leave my car with him. BMW dealer's quality services and knowledge with a very reasonable price. They also have a nice coffee machine, too :)

Marco R.
Baldwin Park, CA
11/17/2017
If your car is sick take it to DR. Tim.
I us to take my car to the dealership for repairs up until my wife was told about Bemmer PHD. It was the best thing that I could have done for my car. Tim is the best wene it comes to knowing what my car needs and doesn't need. If you like your BMW and it gets sick take it to DR. TIM. He is the best.