HT
Hong T.
Sierra Madre, CA
01/14/2019
Just good work.
Great service, very good work.

FV
Frank V.
Los Angeles, CA
01/09/2019
Thorough and excellent service!
Tim is great! He helped me service my transmission. I had a transmission service conducted at another shop 30,000 miles ago and felt that my transmission was shifting hard between gears so Tim recommended a BG transmission service. I thought my transmission fluid was clean and healthy but I was wrong. Tim from Bimmer PHD and Joel from BG Products really made a difference in servicing my truck. The last shop conducted a drain and fill (which only replaces 1/3rd of the fluid) but Tim and Joel conducted a complete transmission fluid and filter change with the right tools and fluids. BG's PF5 transmission fluid exchange machine is like a dialysis for your transmission and will literally exchange every drop of fluid in your transmission. I noticed a huge difference in performance and transmission temp after conducting my service. I can't thank Tim and Joel enough for their help and knowledge and will return in another 30,000 miles to conduct my next transmission service at Bimmer PHD with Tim. Thanks again Tim and Joel!

Molly M.
South Pasadena, CA
12/16/2018
Unknown
I dropped my car off at 9:30am for an oil change and a battery, I was told that my car would be done by the afternoon. Got a call at 5:30pm saying that the battery was being delivered the next day. Took a day and a half for an oil change and battery. Also, I thought I saw my car being driven in old town after I dropped it off, brought up the issue when I was called with a status update for my vehicle and was reassured that my car hadn’t been taken off the property and that cars are only driven on the freeway to check for problems. When I picked up my car the next day, the gentleman that brought me my car was the same guy that I saw driving my car the day before and the odometer was 13 miles over which is odd considering I was told my car wasn’t taken off the property.

MK
Michael K.
Sierra Madre, CA
12/13/2018
Oil check
I came in for an oil change and as usual, Bimmer PHD looked over my car for any issues. They found some rubber cracking at the brake hoses, rear flex and rear differential. We took care of the brake since it is a more important issue and also since in my history, it showed I was due for brake fluid change the next visit. It was nice to have the history available to take care of these issues all at once. The rear was not critical, so we postponed to the next visit. I appreciate they tried to help me save money by doing the rear fixes at the same time reducing the labor fee for these repairs.

Sarah C.
12/08/2018
The excellent work done.
Tim and his Tim work hard to resolved any problem you have with your Bimmer.. Tim takes time to explain what is need, and what has been done to keep your car in top performance.

EP
Eddy P.
Los Angeles, CA
12/05/2018
Best Family Business, Business
We love Tim and his family. They are always so friendly, professional and knowledgeable. We have an X5 and 428 Convertible and Tim always tells us what we need and what we do not. He truly does not just make us get things to rack up the invoice. We love the honest approach and if you have a BMW out of warranty. Go to Bimmer PHD.

Josh C.
BMW Z4
12/02/2018
25,000 Mileage Service
Tim and Frank were very patient and thorough in answering all of my questions about my vehicle and provided great tips on how to keep her in top shape!

LJ
Lorraine J.
11/14/2018
The best independent BMW service in Pasadena, Ca.
Bimmer PHD keeps my 2007 X3 running in excellent condition. They are HONEST, reasonable prices and the best customer service. Tim is very knowledgeable and has the expertise to explain all repairs in detail. Tim and his team of mechanics genuinely cares about your car and his customers. They provide service history online and reminders for recommended future repairs. They even installed a back-up camera in my car (something I always wanted in this SUV, allowing me to keep my car longer and save some money :-)) at very little cost. I am a very satisfied loyal customer and highly recommend Bimmer PHD with your BMW.

Tommy B.
BMW M3
11/03/2018
Great group of friends
Tim test drove car, heard noise. He and Jeff racked the car checked for sound under car, not there. Checked engine compartment and found that sound was a pulley that was bad. Got OK to repair and car was ready within 4hrs.

EV
Erick V.
Arcadia, CA
10/19/2018
amazing service
They were able to solve my convertible top issue that others couldn't!

Sarah C.
10/07/2018
Brake Service. Tim's Tech cover everything needed to keep our Bimmer in tip top running condition. Thanks
Thank you Tim for always giving us excellent service.

Russ & Sarah

PK
Paul K.
09/29/2018
Thorough inspection and great advice
Always appreciate Tim and his team to do a thorough inspection of what’s needed. Always great advice on how to plan out and prioritize work so the customer can budget accordingly. Let’s face it, these cars ain’t cheap to keep up.

Robin H.
South Pasadena, CA
09/28/2018
A1 customer service
Knowledgable courteous. Professional. Personalized service. Sevice the way it should be! Very happy, lifetime customer.

Kevin B.
Altadena, CA
09/27/2018
Responsive & Professional
Tim and staff professional in their approach and very thorough in providing options v. cost of work to be done.

09/13/2018
Fixed what seemed to be a complex problem
They addressed several vexing and mysterious problems, great job.

FF
Frank F.
09/05/2018
Thought I found a trustworthy shop that I can refer friends and family
Very disappointed mostly in the fact that I thought I had found a shop that I could trust and build a long term relationship with. Unfortunately I was wrong.

Simply put... I brought my car into the shop with a specific concern. Thousands of dollars later, I still have the same problem. That’s not ok. Customer experience dropping off car and getting a loaner was a nightmare. First I was told that rental cars were not available anymore when booking my appointment. When I arrived, there was a customer in the lobby waiting for a ride to enterprise as he explained that the shop is issuing a rental. The gentleman at the desk asked if they reserved a rental for me and I told him that I was told they didn’t do that anymore. He said that information is incorrect. Hmmm. What’s up with that? I end up getting the shops loaner and 10 min after driving it overheats and the shop tells me to stop and that a tow truck would pick it up. Leaving me and my guests stranded until they picked me up. They first asked me to wait and ride back with the tow truck, but I was with a friend, adding to frustration and embarrassment. If they would have shown as much care for my car as they did Ruth the loaner, I may be writing a very different review.
Simply put... work performed did not resolve the problem. The solution offered is unacceptable... looking for more error codes and spending more money in something that I asked them to fix. I paid for the work and parts to get it fixed. Why isn’t it fixed? Paid but no resolution to my car’s problem. Seriously?!

08/04/2018
The only place to bring your BMW for service!
I have taken my BMW 540 wagon to Tim and Johanna for almost 8 years. They are the best!

FC
Fraser C.
BMW Z4
06/23/2018
Oil service
Honest, efficient, reliable and pleasant.

06/23/2018
Tim and his team know their stuff. I’m very particular about my BMW but Tim is more so than I. He treats my car like it’s his own. He is trustworthy, thorough and honest. Do not hesitate to contact them for service.

WB
Walter B.
Monterey Park, CA
06/10/2018
Sir Leakalot no more!
My nearly 19 year old BMW is a daily driver, my two sons use it for school and work. When I purchased it from the original owner the car ran but had been neglected to the point that I nicknamed the car Sir Leakalot. Bimmer PHD Motorsports worked with me on prioritizing repair work based on need and budget. Their work is outstanding, they do it right the first time.