John M.
06/13/2019
Excellent Personal Service
The service is fully explained with recommendations for future service that keeps ownership of your vehicle for a long term.

Jane M.
06/13/2019
BMW328d repair
Was given a quick estimate and scheduled an appointment. Was able to get a ride home and back. Good surprise they washed my car. Friendly and informative staff.

RO
Roger O.
BMW Z3
05/25/2019
My recent vehicle service.
A very pleasant/professional service experience. All of the staff both office/garage work together as a team. All are very personable and knowledgeable. The customer/client is always treated with respect and appreciation.

A loyal client/ true believer.

Roger

WO
William O.
Arcadia, CA
BMW 740i
05/24/2019
2013 740i
Methodical thorough honest service center, my third visit to Bimmer PHD for scheduled maintenance.
Highly recommend Tim and his team.

Steve M.
Glendale, CA
05/20/2019
Loved the professionalism of Tim and his entire team
Brought my 2004 330ci to the shop to replace a starter. Ended up with an enjoyable experience, which doesn't happen very often with a mechanic lol. Would highly recommend Tim and his team to repair your BMW. I will be back!

05/17/2019
BMW x5 diesel
Bimmer PHD was very helpful in my car service. They educated me on what they did and were very helpful throughout the process.

Carlos M.
BMW 128i
05/11/2019
BMW 128i repairs
Got the work done in a timely manner, gave me a detailed estimate of cost and kept me informed on additional work like the brake job. Always kept me updated on when car would be ready.

WJ
W J.
Alhambra, CA
05/08/2019
Top notch
The five stars speak for itself. Will go back again.
I don't drive my BMW much anymore, so I don't recall the service date.

05/07/2019
Continue to be meticulously excellent
Attention to detail, caring about the job, and knowledgeable about the BMW's and the parts inside.

Janet G.
05/04/2019
Bimmer PhD is a great shop for your BMW
Great experience! They educate, warn, and thoroughly communicate to you about your car and BMW service and maintenance in general. From the first call to the end I felt my car was in good hands and that they cared that it be serviced properly and that I felt confident in their work. You feel like you’re part of the team. So unusual- so great! I don’t plan to take my car anywhere else since I found this shop. Thank you Tim, Joanna, Frank, Raoul and the rest of the team.

WB
Walter B.
04/26/2019
No shortcuts or quick fixes
Battery was dying. I had two options, go cheap and have some unqualified wrench work on my car or bring it to Bimmer PHD Motorsports.
Brought the car in and in a couple of hours I was about ready to rock n roll when as the technician was bringing the car around to the front of the shop, the water pump failed.
The part had been replaced several years ago and because of Bimmer PHD Motorsports warranty the part was replaced at no cost. The next day the car was fixed and ready for my son to take to his prom. Big thanks to Tim, Johanna and the team.

Daniel P.
04/13/2019
Proactive maintenance!
It took me a while to grasp the concept of proactive maintenance but after following a regularly maintained schedule and replacing aging or worn parts, my 2007 3 series is in immaculate condition thanks to Tim. I follow his recommended maintenance schedule, in addition to replacing worn parts and have peace of mind on the road. It can get very costly "putting off" needed repairs if they all have to be done at one time, so maintaining a regular service schedule can be less costly in my book (and even less than going to a BMW dealer for maintenance/repairs). Take your BMW to Bimmer PHD Motorsports!

Sarah C.
San Gabriel, CA
04/12/2019
Tim, Johanna and the team of techs!
Tim keeps my Bimmer running great!

MA
Mike A.
Altadena, CA
04/10/2019
You can trust your car to Bimmer PHD
Tim, Johanna, and Frank welcome you and do everything they can to make BMW service painless. They know my car far better than I do and advise when service or repairs are needed and when they are optional. If they find something unexpected they text you pictures with full explanations and let you make the decision to address it or wait. And Tim in particular makes it his mission to educate you about your car so you can make informed decisions. Tim keeps himself and his technicians up to date on the latest BMW factory training seminars too. I chose their shop from Yelp reviews when my warranty ran out 8 years ago and have never regretted it. When you say you trust your car to a shop, what you are really saying is you trust your life to them. You can rest assured you are getting highly skilled technicians and fair treatment at an honest, family-run business at Bimmer PHD.

SP
Sehee P.
BMW M3
04/07/2019
very professional and friendly
very professional and friendly peoples here. i was looking for shop that i can do PPI and i found this one.
i called them and tim was extremely friendly and i was able to get PPI appointment in same day.
when i get there, time was explaining everything about what they will going to do for PPI step by step and it was easy to understand.
i left my car at the shop and came home. they texted me when it was done and i went to shop to pick up my car.
i asked him to lift my car again cause i wanted to see the bottom part of my car, and he did it for me even though if was already over 6PM, which is closing time.
and he went over everything with me over again and explain to me details.
overall, im willing to recommend this shop to everyone that owns BMW with strong confidence and i will come back here when my service is due.
thank you tim for your kind and professional work.

Thomas B.
Los Angeles, CA
03/10/2019
Saved me thousands
Tim at BimmerPhD was extremely helpful. I purchased a used 530xi wagon that looked great on the outside and the interior was pristine. Unfortunately under the hood was a different story. After having it for one day the engine light came on and then didn’t pass SMOG. I brought the car to BimmerPhD to see what it would cost to get running right. I learned that it would cost more than the car would be worth. Tim did an inspection with detailed photos, each captioned with the problem the picture showed. There were 35 of them. With these pictures and a strongly worded email I was able to convince the seller to take the car back. This ended up being much better than getting less than $500 at a scrap yard for a car I just paid over $6,000 for. In the future I will always take any BMW I am interested in to BimmerPhD before I make the purchase.

Jess D.
02/21/2019
Peace of Mind
I can relax knowing my car is in the capable and experienced hands of the BimmerPhD professionals.

CR
Connie R.
02/19/2019
An Excellent Place
Tim and Frank are wonderful. As soon as you meet them you know your BMW is in good hands and that they love BMW's as much as you do. They are very knowledgeable. Their system of taking pictures and having information computerized is next level. It is a pleasure working with them.

WO
William O.
Arcadia, CA
BMW 740i
02/11/2019
Quality honest BMW service provider
Second visit to this BMW service team.
They provide excellent service and I am happy they promote a preventive maintenance program.
They also have integrity, I thought I needed the brakes serviced (the computer indicated that I did) but was informed they were still good, they could have easliy charged me and I would have been none the wiser.
Highly recommend , they take a little longer than normal service centers because they are meticulous.

WB
Walter B.
02/08/2019
Routine Oil Change Service
How nice to be able to drive my nearly 20 year old 3-Series for seven months and not have to fix anything. That is why I bring my car to Bimmer PHD Motorsports.