TJ
TERRI J.
Greene, NY
07/16/2019
Honest, Affordable & Friendly Place
I think these people are the most honest, reasonable and friendly automotive repair shop around. I worked downtown Binghamton for 25+ years and always took my vehicle to Bob for service. I have been retired for 5 years and live in Greene. whenever there's something wrong with my vehicle, he is the first one I go to. It's the one place I have found that doesn't take advantage of a woman.

FO
FRED O.
07/11/2019
Best mechanic (Joe) in town !
Best mechanic (Joe) in town !

LOU / LOUISE B.
Whitney Point, NY
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
07/09/2019
Friendly people
They are honest, skillful people with integrity. If Bob Crowe Auto can't fix it, call the junkyard!!

CHRISTINE S.
Subaru Crosstrek
06/26/2019
Always accomodating
Excellent service no matter what the job is! Car looks great thanks to Katie's detailing.

Katie M.
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Katie said they communicate well, are easy to get into and provide fantastic service. She said they are wonderful and reliable.

AW
Andrew W.
Volkswagen Passat
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said they are fantastic and give him good advice. They don't do work that doesn't need to be done. He said they are friendly and helpful. He said he is really pleased with them and hopes to work with them for a long time.

JOHN R.
06/21/2019
Great service for any auto
I have had my autos serviced at Bob Crowe Auto Service for years. As new cars, the service maintains my manufacturer's warranty.
At my last routine service, I was informed of scheduled maintenance procedures of which I was not aware.
I authorized the service to avoid any problems from inadequate maintenance.
Good to have an expert to look after my car.

SE
SUSAN E.
Johnson City, NY
Suzuki Forenza
06/20/2019
The people and the service.
I went in Tuesday, asked for an appointment. for an oil change for Thursday, got the appointment, came in on Thursday waited for 20 minutes and the car was done. I also was given notice I need brakes as soon as possible. I asked for a quote got it and Noelow have to decide when we can address the problem. This gal and the guys are a great team, and very friendly.

RON / FRAN S.
Port Crane, NY
06/12/2019
In Intensive Care
My vehicle could not have been in better, more caring hands, than the people at Bob Crowe's. They brought it back to life. Many thanks.

Charlie S.
Dodge Caravan
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Charlie said this is a very good service facility and they do excellent work on his vehicle.

DA
Dawn A.
Buick Rendezvous
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Luis. He said the service was good.

CHRIS / THERESA B.
Acura MDX
06/03/2019
Normal excellent service
Timing belt change/alignment was done quickly and and proficiently. Discussion was insightful.

DZ
Dan Z.
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Dan said overall he is very satisfied..

RON / FRAN S.
Port Crane, NY
Mercury Marauder
05/14/2019
Quick Oil Change
Always nice to know my car will be serviced well even if I don't have an appointment. Thank you to staff of Bob Crowe.

Molly H.
New York
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Molly said the staff is really nice, they are informative and they are very friendly..

KP
Kay P.
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Kay said they did a good job.

JJ
JENNA J.
Honda Fit
05/02/2019
Wonderful as always
I've been going to Bob Crowe Auto for something in the neighborhood of 20 years. I've always known them to be friendly and helpful as well as super honest and clearly care about the customer. Wonderful, as always.

RANDY / NANCY H.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/01/2019
Bob Crowe service exceeds expectations
Bob Crowe’s service is the best! They care about making sure things are right and affordable. They never try to over sell you on repairs. The employee all friendly and willing to understand any issues with your vehicle. They treat everybody with respect.

LOU / LOUISE B.

MO
MICHAEL / KAREN O.
04/28/2019
Honesty and integrity
My sons car is older and with high miles. It has been giving us a lot of annoying problems lately. Each time I took it in to Bob Crowe’s I was pleasantly surprised with the diagnosis and the bill. They could very easily have told me anything and charged me a lot and I would not have known since I know nothing about cars but that is not how they operate. I highly recommend Bob Crowe’s to all my family and friends. Thanks Katie and crew!