Sean C.
New York
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Sean said they were friendly , they were fair and they got him an appointment in a timely manner.

TR
Terry R.
Toyota Echo
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Terry said the was very pleased with his service. He was confident with the work provided.

DA
DOUG A.
08/01/2019
Scheduled maintenance
I can always rely on having my automotive needs taken care of at Bob Crowe Auto.

Dave C.
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Dave said he works very well together with the business.

Betsy S.
Kirkwood, NY
Lexus ES 350
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Betsy said the employees treat her well.

SUE S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/27/2019
Efficient and Prompt
Always exemplary service. Pleasant and knowledgeable. They go out of their way to provide consistent quality service.

VT
Vicky T.
Lisle, NY
Acura RDX
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Vicky said she was very pleased with the service.

TJ
TERRI J.
Greene, NY
07/16/2019
Honest, Affordable & Friendly Place
I think these people are the most honest, reasonable and friendly automotive repair shop around. I worked downtown Binghamton for 25+ years and always took my vehicle to Bob for service. I have been retired for 5 years and live in Greene. whenever there's something wrong with my vehicle, he is the first one I go to. It's the one place I have found that doesn't take advantage of a woman.

FO
FRED O.
07/11/2019
Best mechanic (Joe) in town !
Best mechanic (Joe) in town !

LOU / LOUISE B.
Whitney Point, NY
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
07/09/2019
Friendly people
They are honest, skillful people with integrity. If Bob Crowe Auto can't fix it, call the junkyard!!

CHRISTINE S.
Subaru Crosstrek
06/26/2019
Always accomodating
Excellent service no matter what the job is! Car looks great thanks to Katie's detailing.

Katie M.
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Katie said they communicate well, are easy to get into and provide fantastic service. She said they are wonderful and reliable.

AW
Andrew W.
Volkswagen Passat
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said they are fantastic and give him good advice. They don't do work that doesn't need to be done. He said they are friendly and helpful. He said he is really pleased with them and hopes to work with them for a long time.

JOHN R.
06/21/2019
Great service for any auto
I have had my autos serviced at Bob Crowe Auto Service for years. As new cars, the service maintains my manufacturer's warranty.
At my last routine service, I was informed of scheduled maintenance procedures of which I was not aware.
I authorized the service to avoid any problems from inadequate maintenance.
Good to have an expert to look after my car.

SE
SUSAN E.
Johnson City, NY
Suzuki Forenza
06/20/2019
The people and the service.
I went in Tuesday, asked for an appointment. for an oil change for Thursday, got the appointment, came in on Thursday waited for 20 minutes and the car was done. I also was given notice I need brakes as soon as possible. I asked for a quote got it and Noelow have to decide when we can address the problem. This gal and the guys are a great team, and very friendly.