Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.8260874/5Overall Rating 4.8260874/5Overall Rating 4.8260874/5Overall Rating 4.8260874/5rating 4.8260874
Overall Rating 2.04348/5Overall Rating 2.04348/5rating 2.04348rating 2.04348rating 2.04348

QM
Qiante M.
Lancaster, TX
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Q.McQueen
The customer service was wonderful. Everyone was very friendly and professional., and I only waited 30 minutes for them to get me in and out.

Mesquite, TX

Service department
Very good

10/17/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
My experience with the first service person was not good they did not assistant me very well! But the service manager and second service person was excellent! The both of them went above and beyond! Thanks

NB
Norman B.
Desoto, TX
2018 Hyundai Accent
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Corwin Miles is an asset to your organization

ST
Suzanne T.
Friendly Service!
I'm always happy with my experience at Bob Stallings! I've purchased 2 Sonatas there and will buy my next vehicle from them,
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey and giving us a five star review!

PF
Pamela F.
Duncanville, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
My Select Dealership
I have always gotten excellent customer service and maintenance on my Santa Fe from the first one I bought in 2008 (still on the road, at over 233,000 miles!) to my new 2018 Santa Fe SE Ultimate. My dealership and SUV of choice. Get one and let Bob Stallings Hyundai be your dealer.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for the five star review! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

NB
Nicole B.
Great personal service
I took my Hyundai in for an oil change and I received great customer service and personal attention. I believe customer service is still how you can tell how great a company is to not only do business with but also for their employees to express how great of a company it is to work for.When you receive great customer service, then you are doing business with a great company and this is what I see in Bob Stallings Hyundai. Keep up the good work and I will keep coming back.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you so much for the positive feedback and giving us a five star review! I'm so glad our team was able to take care of you!

YH
Yoaka H.
Grand Prairie, TX
#ExceptionalExperience
Beautiful People w/Wonderful Humane Customer Service Skills and Kindness which is a Beauty Trait of Mine!! The Black Gentleman the Technician who wrote the work up for My Car.. Just Professional and Pleasant!! Just Awesome and Thank You for making My Day..
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback! I'm so glad our team was able to take such great care of you! We appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey and giving us five stars!

RP
Robert P.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Robert Page
Great
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the five star review!

Rodrick M.
Desoto, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly fast customer service
Very knowledgeable and fast. Provides quick services and great prices in out dont hold you up from you day, appointments are welcomed as well also very friendly and welcoming makes you feel like you are apart of a family.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the five star review! We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit!

SL
Steven L.
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Landsdell
Ms Bobbie always make time yo get my car in even when it's at the last moment. Thank you.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the five star review! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Kevin S.
Grand Prairie, TX
2013 Hyundai Genesis
10/13/2018 Category: Service
very good repair service
had to call in three times after that the service was very good.
The oil change is higher then the other dealerships
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the feedback!

EM
Ellis M.
Glenn Heights, TX
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service we don't have that anymore in some places but I love their customer service
At Bob Stanley Hyundai the service was great they met me out at the car and ask what can we help you with today. And before they repaired anything or changed anything they let me know first I love their customer service the waiting room was very clean and they do not take hours to repair your vehicle.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey and giving us a five star review!

RA
Ronnie A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service.
I enjoy Bob Stallings Hyundai and have always been treated fairly. Received a great deal on my new Santa Fe Sport, but find it ridiculous to be charged $22.00 to fix a flat tire.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you for your feedback!

MT
Maria T.
Duncanville, TX
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Friendly Staff
If I had to complain about anything it would be just charge for labor which was double the amount of the price of the parts. But I was disclosed everything up front and given the option to make the decision of which services I wanted to take care of during my visit without feeling pressured. Initially I was there for oil change. All the staff in dealership acknowledged everyone in the waiting area as they passed by, with a friendly hello or a smile. Waiting area was clean and comfortable.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey! We appreciate your feedback and the five star review!

Darlene L.
Customer Service
Excellent customer service
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for the five star review! I'm so glad our team was able to take care of you!

FO
Fransico O.
Wilmer, TX
services
The customers services , in my opinion and experience was outstanding from the beginning to the end ...
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for the five star and taking the time to complete our survey!

KD
Kourtnay D.
Walked In and Assisted Immediately
I didn’t even have an appointment, but my tires had a couple nails in them and I was able to get my car serviced right away.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate the positive feedback!

10/10/2018 Category: Service
good sales people
The sales aspect of purchasing from Bob Stallings was great. The afterwards not so: no follow-up calls to thank me or see how I am enjoying the new car, no reminder call about the first service date. When the plates arrived at the dealership, I never go the call due to voice mail error. Another
call would have been appreciated before they mailed them 7 weeks later. I needed help in putting them on, so I had to drive back for that. I just feel they didn't care once I bought the car. This is my 2nd Hyundai and love the car and brand....... Just the dealership not so much.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for the feedback as it helps use to better our service!