4.6

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Austin, TX
Great service and fast!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for the wonderful five star review! We greatly appreciate your feedback and value your business!

AW
Amber W.
Nice
I told them I wanted to be out quick and I was
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful five star review! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

2019 Hyundai Tucson
Bob Stallings Service
Awesome service experience. Nice clean dealership and they returned my car clean.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and leaving us a wonderful five star review! We greatly appreciate your feedback and value your business!

GK
George K.
Cedar Hill, TX
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Everyone seems happy to see you and eager to be helpful. And the coffee is a big plus.
Everyone is committed to doing the best they can to service your vehicle. I always leave with a peaceful, easy feeling.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback and kind words! We truly appreciate your feedback and value your business!

LG
Leslie G.
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Long Wait for Pickup
My wait time for pickup was an hour and a half. I was given an explanation, but that didn't make the wait time any easier. This is VERY unusual for this dealership, nevertheless a less than satisfactory experience this visit.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your day to provide us with your feedback. I'm truly sorry to hear of the issues you had during your service visit!

Albert S.
Duncanville, TX
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Excellent and professional courteous personnel
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

HW
Henry W.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
11/08/2019 Category: Service
My last service visit
The service personnel was very courteous and attentive
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to provide us with a five star!! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

Christopher W.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Nice waiting area. Friendly staff. Quick service. Great job on the car wash!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you for the kind words and positive feedback of a five star rating!

RP
Rashad P.
Grand Prairie, TX
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Perfect experience
Made my time there feel great and walked away satisfied
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a wonderful five star review!!

Don W.
Lancaster, TX
11/06/2019 Category: Service
service
the service and the great people that work there
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words! Thank you for trusting us with your vehicles needs and hope to see you again.

Marcus L.
Duncanville, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Love the staff. They’re always very knowledgeable and if they don’t know, they find the answer. Love the team at Bob Stallings.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your day to provide us with a wonderful five star review! We greatly appreciate your kind words and feedback!

Miguel B.
Red Oak, TX
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Regular maintenance
I did appreciate the job performed.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for the wonderful five star review and positive feedback!

Debra G.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Great service guys
The service department was awesome
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for the great 5 star review. Thank you for trusting us to service your vehicles needs! Look forward to seeing you next time.

AL
Ayana L.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Best Experience Ever
Thank you Blake for your gentle kindness. It makes a world of difference on a rainy Saturday, and an impatient 17 year old driver!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for our positive feedback and five star review! We are so happy hear our team provided you with a five star service!

DJ
Dorothy J.
Lancaster, TX
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Thanks
I love the service , and Hyundai cars period, the personal as well. Thanks a lot.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for the wonderful five star review and kind words! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

Jackaline F.
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Great! Experience
What makes the place so great are salesman like David n Ward, and the communication skills they have when I come there to service my vehicle. I can't remember my service guy name ( Slim African American guy), very knowledgeable of what my vehicle needed.on my next visit.When u combine knowledge n communication that business will always be successful. This is my second vehicle I've purchased from Bob Stallings and always have a great! experience.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for all the kind words and the excellent five star review! We truly appreciate your feedback and value your business!

David H.
Desoto, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Service: Professional and with a smile
Bob Stallings Hyundai makes every effort possible to make you comfortable while your vehicle is being serviced. They make a point of starting service promptly. They update you as needed on the status of the service being rendered. I have, and will continue to, recommend Bob Stallings Hyundai to anyone I meet who talks about purchasing a new vehicle.
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words! We appreciate you and look forwad to taking care of your Tucsons service needs in the future!

Danita C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Good Services
To whom it my concern
What makes this place so great is being greeted with a smile,acknowledge you are there waiting,some times the wait is long but when you keep me informed about what is going on I forget about time.each time I have came for service it has been GREAT keep up the the work
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for the excellent 5 star review and the kind words! Thank you for allowing us to service your Sante Fe!

Mountain View, CA
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/01/2019 Category: Service
"best quality with impeccable service"...
Everything was thumbs up!

My service visit was a true replication of Hyundai's core value of "customer"...Jim (Service Director) provided the best quality with impeccable service.

I truly appreciated Jim's hospitality.
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Good Morning Greg- We appreciate the 5 star review! It was a pleasure servicing your vehicles needs, feel free to swing by anytime. I appreciate the phone message with the kind words also. Have a great weekend!

10/30/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Service rep was excellent
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for the great 5 star review! It was a pleasure to service your vehicles needs.