4.6

Yasmin D.
Grand Prairie, TX
04/01/2020 Category: Service
Reliable service
Mr. Johnson in the service department makes sure all your needs are met! Reliable service.

Darlene S.

Linda K.
Cedar Hill, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
The most friendly
Everyone there is so nice and friendly.

Excellent service!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 03/31/2020

Thank you for taking the time to rate us five stars and for being a loyal customer! We truly appreciate your feedback and value your business!

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
ALL MY NEEDS WERE MET.
VERY FRIENDLY .
QUICK TURN AROUND.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 03/31/2020

Thank you for taking time out of your day to provide us with your feedback and leave us a five star review! We greatly appreciate your feedback and value your business!

LH
Lamont H.
Duncanville, TX
GREAT SERVICE
very attentive. Got waited on as soon as I drove into the service drive. Very quick service
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 03/31/2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! We greatly appreciate your feedback and value your business!

RA
Ronald A.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Very good customer service
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 03/31/2020

That is so wonderful to hear! Thank you for letting us know how our team is doing and leaving us a five star review!

Duncanville, TX
Exceptional Customer Service
I purchased my Hyundai in June 2018. Since my purchase, I never had any issues when it comes to scheduling service appointments and I always receive exceptional customer service.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 03/31/2020

It means a lot to hear from our customer that our team provided you with a five star service! Thank you for being a loyal customer to Bob Stallings Hyundai. We truly value you as our customer!

RA
Renita A.
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Excellent every time I come in for service thanks Blake.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 03/31/2020

Thank you for taking time out of your day to let us know how our team is doing and providing us with a excellent five star review!

GS
Gayle S.
Desoto, TX
Service review
The experience I received recently was great and I will recimmensity to my friends and family .
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 03/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with you feedback and leaving us a five star review! We truly appreciate your feedback and value your business!

Marilyn W.
Lancaster, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/29/2020 Category: Service
No answer
I came in for a oil change so I left my phone charger in the car but when I received my car back it was vaccum on the inside and my phone charger was gone. I called and reported it. I was told to buy another charger email receipt and they will mail me my money back. I WAITING
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 03/30/2020

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear we were unable to provide you with a five star service

BR
Betty R.
Desoto, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Great job
I am just so happy that I went in for a oil change and ended up getting a new car! I thank God for favor 🙏🏾🥰
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 03/28/2020

Thank you for the feedback! It's truly great to hear that our team provided you with a five star service!

GC
Gary C.
Arlington, TX
2014 Hyundai Equus
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Service was great
Outstanding service department
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 03/28/2020

Thank you for the positive feedback and wonderful five star review!

2013 Hyundai Tucson
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Can be better
Not a good visit this time
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 03/26/2020

We are disappointed that your service experience was not to your satisfaction. Thank you for bringing in particular the items of concern that have to do with the crisis our community is currently experiencing. We have created processes in which our clients can safely have their vehicle serviced, we regret that at that moment they may have fallen short. Your concern is at the top of our list and has been addressed. We hope that the rest of your visit and your service adviser was able to take care of you professionally. Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle and we hope to see you again in the future.

SJ
Sonya J.
Cedar Hill, TX
2016 Hyundai Genesis
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Oil change with class
About 6 months ago , I purchased a used Genesis. I have been to this location twice and I have received very great customer service. I will be back again!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 03/25/2020

Thank you for the kind words and excellent five star review! We greatly appreciate your feedback and value your business!