Overall Rating 4.81818/5Overall Rating 4.81818/5Overall Rating 4.81818/5Overall Rating 4.81818/5rating 4.81818
Overall Rating 2.09091/5Overall Rating 2.09091/5rating 2.09091rating 2.09091rating 2.09091

Jhomon S.
2018 Hyundai Accent
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Love that you always take care of my car and me!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for the five star review! We appreciate your business!

Matthew L.
Bedford, TX
2013 Hyundai Accent
Mr Lennard
I come here due to Ms Bobbie. She has patience of a saint. Thank you Ms Bobbie and Bob Stallings
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for taking your valuable time to complete our survey! We appreciate the five star review!

Judith R.
Red Oak, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Routine oil change
"Advisor came out immediately as I drove up. Very timely service.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for choosing Bob Stallings Hyundai to service your vehicle we appreciate your positive feedback and value your business!

Darlene S.
Wilmer, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
8/6/18 oil changed
People are always friendly and helpful.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate your business!

Jennifer B.
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Wow
Great service! They even took me home and picked me up so that I didn’t have to wait all day for my car.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us a five star review! We appreciate your time and value your business!

EP
Elaine P.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Bobbie Adkins made the difference
My service advisor Ms Bobbie Adkins was excellent. I was very happy to find a knowledgeable woman to explain to me what was going on with my car and how to keep it running in tip top condition. Bobbie made me feel at ease and trustful about the repairs being made. She made sure things got done right and that I was happy. Thank you Bobbie and the Bob Stallings Dealership family.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey! We are so glad that Bobbie took such great care of you!

Sheila W.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Great Place !!!
Great Job Mr. Dean Davis to you and all of your staff!!!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are pleased that our staff was able to take such great care of you!

JJ
Wonderful customer service

Saundra H.
2017 Hyundai Accent
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was amazing... great place
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/11/2018

Thank you for the five star review! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

2013 Hyundai Veloster
08/09/2018 Category: Service
The Employee's Will Take Care of You!!!!
If you have had bad experiences with local mechanic and dealership shops this place will be a life saving establishment for you!!!! Ask for Mikayala and she will take care of you!!!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for your business! We appreciate the kind words and you taking the time to complete our survey!

Rosie S.
Texarkana, TX
Service car
Friendly nice curtious
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for taking your valuable time to give us a positive review! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

James B.
Waxahachie, TX
James
Need more communication
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

I'm sorry we did not provide you with a five star service! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as it helps us to improve our service!

Garland, TX
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our Hyundai survey and giving us a five star review!

AW
April W.
Cedar Hill, TX
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Routine Oil Change
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

We appreciate the great overall rating that you have given us and the positive feedback regarding your visit with us. Thank you!

John S.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Good.
...
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We appreciate your business.

Duncanville, TX
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Quick
Quick oil change and great service, but the servicemen have forgotten to reset my oil gauge for the second time.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/04/2018

Thank you for your valuable time and feedback! We appreciate you and value your business!

Donnie B.
08/02/2018
I received great customer service on visit!! My car was fixed very quickly and my service advisor Chris was awesome and very helpful!!!!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you for the five star review! I'm glad the service team was able to take such great care of you and complete your service in a timely manner.

John S.
Grand Prairie, TX
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Corwin Miles makes the dealership special. He takes service to another level and I'm so appreciative of his efforts.
This is a business of excellance.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Tim S.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Great Job
Everyone was very nice! My engine was having troubles and had to pull over to bob sterlings! They were just about to close and they still got me in to drop off my car and the next day they got me into a loner car! I will be coming here from now on!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Hyundai survey! We appreciate the kind words!

CT
Cassandra T.
Mesquite, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
I love the customer service at Bob Stallings. Everytime I walk in I am greeted with a smile and friendly conversation. The work is always exceptional and the car wash is a added bonus. Bobbie Adkins is a great service advisor.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for the five star review! We appreciate your business!