Grand Prairie, TX
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Friendly and professional service
They do a great job of taking care of you
Chris R. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you so much for filling out the survey, I greatly appreciate it

Cindy S.
Grand Prairie, TX
04/13/2021 Category: Service
I always get all my cars needs taken care in a timely manner. Great service department. Chris R. is always very helpful.
Chris R. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 04/14/2021

Thank you for filling out the survey, I greatly appreciate it.

DJ
Demeeka J.
Desoto, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Feedback
Great personnel and service
Chris R. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 04/13/2021

Thank  you for filling out the survey, I greatly appreciate it

Rebecca M.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Service Liaison
I wanted to take a moment to give Chris R. A five star review to go along with her five star service. I recently took my car in for routine maintenance and not only did she quickly get my car in an out I was also able to get my car inspected and speak with another member of her team regarding a needed service. She and her colleague were very nice and handled all of my needs. I was happy with the purchase of my car 2 years ago and they continue to WOW me with their service!! I will be back! You should check them out too!!
JAMES C O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 04/09/2021

Thank you so much for the excellent review! We appreciate Chris and all that she does to help make your experience 5STARS. We look forward to seeing you again when you need Hyundai Service.

Tawonia B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Chris R. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you for filling out the survey.

WA
Wallie A.
Mesquite, TX
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Everything was good!!
Everybody was friendly & helpful!!
Chris R. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you for filling out the survey, I greatly appreciate it.

WH
William H.
Coppell, TX
2021 Hyundai Palisade
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Best Dealership I have ever experienced
Never have I had a dealership meet every need we had and beat every deal we were given! The service was absolutely fantastic and they treated us like family! It was my first Hyundai purchase and we ended up buying two vehicles. If we stay with the Hyundai/Genesis family in the future I won’t use anyone else but Bob Stallings.

Demarcus W.
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Awesomeness
Everyone here does their job with love and consideration. I really appreciate the customer service more than anything. The communication is thorough and everything is where it should be.
JAMES C O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 03/31/2021

Demarcus thanks for the kind words! We appreciate you and will see you next trip!

Joe M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Professional and courteous.
Very professional and courteous!
EDGAR C. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 03/27/2021

Thank you very much for your 5-Star review!  We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete it. Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that we provided you with an exceptional service experience. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

Stephen C.
Cedar Hill, TX
03/23/2021 Category: Service
EDGAR C. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 03/25/2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We regret to hear you are disappointed with your experience and apologize for the time we needed to address your concern. As you know we had a couple challenges to overcome like the week we lost due to the winter storm and then trying to locate your limited trim interior to match your rear bench. Locating a noise concern is one of the most difficult tasks to diagnose and trial and error take up a lot of time. We appreciate you taking a moment to leave us a review as we are constantly working on improving our processes in order to provide our clients with the best service possible.

Lancaster, TX
03/22/2021 Category: Service
Professional Friendly Service
Always timely, professional & friendly service!
EDGAR C. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 03/25/2021

Thank you very much for your 5-Star review! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete it. Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that we provided you with an exceptional service experience. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

GF

Jesus P.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/17/2021 Category: Service
EDGAR C. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 03/18/2021

Thank you for your 5-Star survey. We strive to make each customer experience here at Bob Stallings Hyundai, excellent. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the service department.

Arlington, TX
03/16/2021 Category: Service
I was pleased at how easy it was to schedule at late afternoon appointment.
Thanks!
EDGAR C. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 03/18/2021

Amy S.
Waxahachie, TX
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/16/2021 Category: Service
Always satisfied
Every time I go to this car place, whether it is to buy a vehicle or get service to a vehicle, everyone is so nice and courteous. I have always felt valued and well taken care of.
Chris R. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 03/17/2021

Thank you for filling out the survey, I greatly appreciate it