4.6

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/05/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service and friendly
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/08/2020

Thank you for the excellent five star review! We greatly appreciate your feedback and value your business!

Richard C.
Desoto, TX
05/01/2020 Category: Service
Worse service 4/2020 since purchase 2011
No recommendation based on last service.. no feeling on sales rep
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/04/2020

I'm sorry to hear we failed you during your service visit and were unable to provide you with a five star service. We would love the opportunity to discuss this issue with you. My contact information is below. Please feel free to call or email me anytime.

(469)317-0188

Cindy S.
05/01/2020 Category: Service
Service/oil change
My service advisor, Blake, always kept me up to date with upcoming information about my car. He’s very polite and the service was completed in a timely manner. Also, my car was super clean inside and out!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/02/2020

Thank you for the kind words and letting us know how our team is doing! We greatly appreciate your feedback and value your business!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/30/2020 Category: Service
The people make this place great!
Service is excellent and prompt. Appreciate Blake who took my car and followed up with me and even had my tires rotated when I forgot to ask for the service. Great job!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/02/2020

Thank you for the kind words! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how our team is doing and rating us five stars!

Crystal S.
Cedar Hill, TX
04/30/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Customer Service Is The best !
I was so happy to see that Hyundai was offering care to their customers during such a rough time in the world. Blake and all the other Hyundai representatives were kind and informative. Great great service
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a five star rating and leaving us your kind feedback! We appreciate you and value your business!

AP
Alexandria P.
Irving, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
04/30/2020 Category: Service
Blake and all the staff at Bob Stalling are very courteous, informative and helpful every time I come in. Amazing service and crew. Rare to find in DFW.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/02/2020

Thank you for the kind words and wonderful review!! We are so happy to hear how we are doing from our customers!

TJ
Travis J.
Garland, TX
04/29/2020 Category: Service
Amazing
Everyone is so friendly. Fast service. Overall very well respected place.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/02/2020

Thank you for the kind words and excellent review! We greatly appreciate you and value your business!

BR
Brian R.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
04/29/2020 Category: Service
Needed my oil changed and they picked up my car for me and returned it very quickly and also cleaned it. Great work!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and leaving us a wonderful five star review!!

KJ
Kevin J.
Irving, TX
2007 Hyundai Sonata
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Amazing people
excellent service, 10/10 would recommend
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 04/28/2020

Thank you for the excellent five star review!

KH
Kawanna H.
Duncanville, TX
2020 Hyundai Sonata
04/24/2020 Category: Service
Phenomenal Customer Service
Phenomenal Customer Service!
JAMES C O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 04/25/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate you and that you've chosen us to service your vehicle needs.

MF
Michael F.
Dallas, TX
2020 Hyundai Accent
04/20/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Accent cars
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 04/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to rate us with five stars! We appreciate your feedback greatly!

TJ
Travis J.
Garland, TX
04/20/2020 Category: Service
Amazing
Amazing service. Lovely staff. Very well respected and very friendly.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 04/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how our team is doing and providing us with a wonderful five star review!

BR
Ben R.
Arlington, TX
04/17/2020 Category: Service
The take care of my cars..
They always take good care of my cars..
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 04/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing and rating us five stars! We greatly appreciate your feedback and value your business!

ME
Marily E.
Red Oak, TX
2012 Hyundai Tucson
04/17/2020 Category: Service
Great experience!
I always receive great service from this dealership!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 04/17/2020

Thank you for the wonderful five star review!

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/16/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I will definitely be returning to this dealership for service. I brought my car in with an issue that was thought to be previously resolved when the car was still under warranty. Since the issue hadn’t been fixed, Blake was great and figured out how to get it fixed. I really appreciated it! I also like the level of communication I receive as a customer here. Instead of constantly trying to reach out to them and not getting called back, which I dealt with at a different dealership, Blake was always contacting me in a timely manner.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 04/17/2020

Thank you for all the kind words! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how our team is doing and providing us with a excellent five star review!