Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Timothy E.
2016 Hyundai Azera
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
Excellent service provided from the moment I arrived until I left. Great waiting area with free wifi and plenty of comfortable seating. I highly recommend for service.
DAVID M. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

We wanted to say THANK YOU for giving us a 5 STAR rating and for your review of your experience in our service department.  We strive to provide the best experience for our customers, from our friendly, professional staff to the services and amenities we have available for our customers' comfort and convenience.  THANK YOU!!!

n/a
n/a
DAVID M. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to rate us with a 5 STAR rating for your most recent service experience.

Amazing!
Wow 5Star service department
DAVID M. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

THANK YOU for your 5 STAR rating!!!!

Shaun M.
Lancaster, TX
My Daughters Vehicle
Good evening,
I brought my daughters car in for an alignment last weekend and had to sit around and wait for bad news after bad news. First it was just an alignment that I needed, then it was a few bolts that were bent then the wrong bolts were ordered. It was only supposed to take 1 hour for the alignment. Except it took about 4 hours. The woman who was taken care of me, Candice, kept coming back with bad news and more issues with the car. It was not her fault that the car had this many issues but she was very nice. Because it took so long and the parts were ready then not the right ones. Candice informed me that the labor would be no charge and I only had to pay for the parts. She even threw in a car wash. She was very professional and honest. I will definitely be coming back for all of the cars services needed.

Thank you Candice!
Shaun McDonnell
DAVID M. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 STAR rating and your review.  We want to offer our apologies for the delay and the error with the parts ordered for your daughter's vehicle.  However, we are pleased to hear that our Service Advisor, Candice kept you informed and that we were able to help assist you.  Your continued business is appreciated and we hope that as a team, we can provide an excellent service sxperience for your future service needs.

Duncanville, TX
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Fast Friendly Service. Very consistent, that is why I keep returning.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 06/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful five star review!!!

Karen B.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/05/2019 Category: Service
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your day to let us know how we are doing and giving us a excellent five star review!! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

2008 Hyundai Accent
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Brenda
Great work.
DAVID M. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you for the 5 STAR rating your gave us, we truly appreciate you taking the time to survey us.  We endeavor to provide the best service available to our valued customers as you.  THANKS AGAIN!!!

Houston, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/02/2019 Category: Service
Great service with my Genesis
I had an airbag light come on and called to make an appointment. Ms. Candice was very helpful and kept me updated as I waited for my repair. I will be returning if there are any future service needs.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us a five star review!! We appreciate your feedback!!

Dena H.
Glenn Heights, TX
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service ALWAYS!
The staff is helpful and courteous. It's evident that customer satisfaction is most important.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you for the kind words and five star review!! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

Jason R.
Ennis, TX
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Easy
Candice is cool
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you for taking time to provide us with your positive feedback! We appreciate your business and the five star review!

Irving, TX
2014 Hyundai Veloster
05/31/2019 Category: Service
DAVID M. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you for giving us a 5 STAR rating, we appreciate you taking the time to review us.

David Martinez

Lancaster, TX
05/30/2019
Great attentive service
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you for the excellent five star review!  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit!

CT
Cindy T.
05/29/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
Candace is so sweet and really cares about the customer
Clean facility
DAVID M. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you for the 5 STAR rating and for letting us know about the service Candice provided to you.  We strive to provide our valued customers as you, with the best possible service.

AJ
Amy J.
2019 Hyundai Kona
Best Around
This dealership is above the rest they have great customer service which can’t be said about a lot of dealerships and why we bought our second car there. Would recommend to anyone.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you for the kind words and the the five star review!

LG
Loretta G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer Care
Dropped off my SantaFe and received a call about an hour later it was ready. Painless process and much appreciated.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you for the wonderful five star review! We appreciate you taking time to leave us a five star!!

Arlington, TX
Amazing
Great everyone is always friendly
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you for the five star review! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

Henderson, TX
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Pricing
Make sure to see what kind of oil that they are putting in your vehicle because they price jumps up!
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

I'm sorry that we did not provide you with a five star service! Someone from our store will be giving you a call regarding this issue!

Latoria S.
05/27/2019
Great service experience!
Service was great, they got me in and out in an hour, everyone was polite and answered all my questions. Will continue to come here for service for sure!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/27/2019

Thank you for the wonderful five star review!!

John R.
Desoto, TX
05/22/2019
AWESOME SERVICE
My wife had a passenger door problem with her 2016 Hyundai Tucson. We found out that the warranty had expired but "Candice" our service rep took it upon herself to go to to Hyundai to see if they would cover the repair cost (which they did). While waiting for the part to arrive the drivers door started having the same problem. I called Candice and without asking her she told me that she was going to resubmit to Hyundai to see if they would also cover the other door (which they did). For someone to go above and beyond for a customer without the customer asking is TEN STAR SERVICE. Because of Candice my wife purchased another 75K Hyundai Platinum Service Plan as she plans on keeping the car because of its reliability. When it comes time for a new car the next one will be another Bob Stallings Hyundai. Candice is far and above the most professional and kind service advisor we have encountered. It is obvious that with the Management above her that this dealership will continue to get top ratings from its customers.

2012 Hyundai Veloster
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Candice was great . Dealing with my extended warranty was a hassle but she was able to get everything taken care of .
DAVID M. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

We appreciate you giving us a 5 STAR rating, we're also glad that our valued Service Advisor, Candice was able to assist you with your extended warranty.

Once again, thank you for your review and we hope that we can continue to offer you the best service possible.

David Martinez