Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Fort Worth, TX
10/14/2014 Category: Service
Professional People, great service and vehicles
Great service and top of the line vehicles comes out of that dealership.

MICHAEL W.
Your services are impeccable

MARTHA D.
10/10/2014 Category: Service
What nice people!
Everyone I met was friendly, courteous, and eager to please. Bob Stallings walked through the waiting room and spoke to each customer there, something I have never seen anywhere else. The work was done efficiently and in a reasonable amount of time, and they washed and vacuumed my car. Bob Stallings is not the closest Hyundai dealer to my home, but the quality service is worth the extra distance.

AW
ANGIE W.
Lancaster, TX
2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/07/2014 Category: Service
EXCELLENT SERVICE
I really trust my service provider. He always tell me what my car needs and gives me the correct price and time frame. My service provider is Mr. Elizondo

DIANNE S.
10/07/2014 Category: Service
the people and owner
it is a greatplace to buy a car or truck

LL
Li L.
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
09/19/2014 Category: Service
the service is great
Everyone is polite and the service is great

JI
John I.
Lucas, TX
2005 HYUNDAI XG350
09/17/2014 Category: Service
The mechanic that works on my vehicle has been top notch and takes great pride in his work.

WB
WAYNE B.
09/17/2014 Category: Service
My most recent visit was a great. I had all issues taken care. The service advisor was on top of it and made my visit well pleasent

KR
Kathy R.
Cedar Hill, TX
2010 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
09/07/2014 Category: Service
Fantastic Resolution!
Previously, I had been to the dealership for service and a piece was left on the interior floor. I didn't have a clue where it belonged, so I had to return to the dealership for it to be returned to where it was supposed to be. In addition, there had been a rattle noise when my car was in gear, but idling (ex., at a red light or stop sign) and it had been doing it ever since I've had the car. Dean Davis was the Service Manager who contacted me about the part which had inadvertently been left off and so I told him that I had been in multiple times over the past four years regarding the rattling. He had both issues resolved within a couple of hours and I have never been happier to drive my car! It has never been quiet in idle until now! By the way, Mr. Stallings even stopped by the waiting area to say, "Hi!"

09/07/2014 Category: Service
Part left on car floor!
A part was left on my car floor and I don't know where it belongs, now I'm going to have to return to the dealership so that it can be put back where it belongs.
DEAN D. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/08/2014

I am sorry you had a poor experience, but I am going to do everything I can to regain your confidence in Bob Stallings Hyundai.  I really appreciated speaking with you today and look forward to seeing you here Wednesday to help resolve your issue.  Please ask for me when you arrive.
Dean Davis

FW
FELICIA W.
2013 Hyundai Accent
08/26/2014 Category: Service
They provide great customer service in a timely manner showing respect to the custormers time. When I purchased my car my sales rep was the best. He explained everything to me to make sure I understood how my car worked and made sure it was the right fit for me. I had the pleasure of meeting the owner and he is a very nice man concerned about his customer and not just the money.Before any additional maintance is done the service advisor will come and speak with you first. Great customer service.

GS
Gina S.
2003 HYUNDAI SONATA
08/22/2014 Category: Service
Eleazar Car Maintenance Representative
I would like to recommend Eleazar for an award of meritorious service rendered to me during my many car repairs to my 2003 Hyundai White 4 door Sonata. Eleazar was very helpful and skillful in helping me through my many motor vehicle challenges. He provided top knotch customer service. He provided towing and rental car services and offered to pick me up when a rental auto wasn't available, in which he did do. I applaud him with the highest of gratitude rendered as he represents the Bob Stallings Hyundai Dealership with class, compassion, and selfless service that epitomize the very essence of customer service. Thank You
(Gina Stone a customer)

RJ
RAY J.
Ennis, TX
2010 Hyundai Accent
08/18/2014 Category: Service
Service personnel both knowledgeable and personable. Found problem, called to keep me updated on the repair process and washed and vacuumed car before returning it all at no charge since it was warranty work. A very positive experience all around.
This was a great experience. Much different than any other car repair experiences I had previously had. Staff is knowledgeable and friendly. They kept me informed of the repair process and returned the vehicle washed and vacuumed and fixed all at no cost since it was warranty work.

DAMION G.

MQ
MARISA Q.
08/05/2014 Category: Service
First service on my car
Good job! On time, and well done.

EO
ERIK O.
Bedford, TX
07/22/2014 Category: Service
Quality Customer Service
I've had 6 cars in the past, but they were all, "hand me downs," from family members and well used with over 100,000 Miles each time. I was really excited and nervous at the same time to really car shop on my own. The nervousness left after a short time of talking to my salesman Martin Nevarez. He was very professional, super helpful and well educated on the product he was representing. Luis in finance was amazing as well. He broke everything down and made the process that much more satisfying. All in all it was a unforgettable experience to work with this dealership. If you're looking for quality service, affordability and convenience, Bob Stallings Hyundai is your destination.

DANIEL C.

LUCIELLE T.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/17/2014 Category: Service
Five Star Service.
Friendly staff and great service.
DEAN D. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/17/2014

Greatly aprciate your feedback!!! Thank you for your loyalty!!!

LW
Latasha W.
Glenn Heights, TX
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
07/14/2014 Category: Service
Awesome Customer Service
I always receive exceptional customer service when I bring my vehicle to be serviced. Eleazar is very knowledgeable and clearly explained to me what had been done and needs to be tended to future wise.
DEAN D. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/17/2014

Our goal is to give exceptional service!!! Thank you!!!

Connie S.

Red Oak, TX
2011 Hyundai Genesis
07/08/2014 Category: Service
Sabrina!
Great service rep - Sabrina!

Thank you very much!!!