Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

FW
FELICIA W.
2013 Hyundai Accent
08/26/2014 Category: Service
They provide great customer service in a timely manner showing respect to the custormers time. When I purchased my car my sales rep was the best. He explained everything to me to make sure I understood how my car worked and made sure it was the right fit for me. I had the pleasure of meeting the owner and he is a very nice man concerned about his customer and not just the money.Before any additional maintance is done the service advisor will come and speak with you first. Great customer service.

GS
Gina S.
2003 HYUNDAI SONATA
08/22/2014 Category: Service
Eleazar Car Maintenance Representative
I would like to recommend Eleazar for an award of meritorious service rendered to me during my many car repairs to my 2003 Hyundai White 4 door Sonata. Eleazar was very helpful and skillful in helping me through my many motor vehicle challenges. He provided top knotch customer service. He provided towing and rental car services and offered to pick me up when a rental auto wasn't available, in which he did do. I applaud him with the highest of gratitude rendered as he represents the Bob Stallings Hyundai Dealership with class, compassion, and selfless service that epitomize the very essence of customer service. Thank You
(Gina Stone a customer)

RJ
RAY J.
Ennis, TX
2010 Hyundai Accent
08/18/2014 Category: Service
Service personnel both knowledgeable and personable. Found problem, called to keep me updated on the repair process and washed and vacuumed car before returning it all at no charge since it was warranty work. A very positive experience all around.
This was a great experience. Much different than any other car repair experiences I had previously had. Staff is knowledgeable and friendly. They kept me informed of the repair process and returned the vehicle washed and vacuumed and fixed all at no cost since it was warranty work.

DAMION G.

MQ
MARISA Q.
08/05/2014 Category: Service
First service on my car
Good job! On time, and well done.

EO
ERIK O.
Bedford, TX
07/22/2014 Category: Service
Quality Customer Service
I've had 6 cars in the past, but they were all, "hand me downs," from family members and well used with over 100,000 Miles each time. I was really excited and nervous at the same time to really car shop on my own. The nervousness left after a short time of talking to my salesman Martin Nevarez. He was very professional, super helpful and well educated on the product he was representing. Luis in finance was amazing as well. He broke everything down and made the process that much more satisfying. All in all it was a unforgettable experience to work with this dealership. If you're looking for quality service, affordability and convenience, Bob Stallings Hyundai is your destination.

DANIEL C.

LUCIELLE T.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/17/2014 Category: Service
Five Star Service.
Friendly staff and great service.
DEAN D. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/17/2014

Greatly aprciate your feedback!!! Thank you for your loyalty!!!

LW
Latasha W.
Glenn Heights, TX
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
07/14/2014 Category: Service
Awesome Customer Service
I always receive exceptional customer service when I bring my vehicle to be serviced. Eleazar is very knowledgeable and clearly explained to me what had been done and needs to be tended to future wise.
DEAN D. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/17/2014

Our goal is to give exceptional service!!! Thank you!!!

Connie S.

Red Oak, TX
2011 Hyundai Genesis
07/08/2014 Category: Service
Sabrina!
Great service rep - Sabrina!

Thank you very much!!!

THOMAS S.
07/05/2014 Category: Service
Very good service
The professi0nalism of service people.
DEAN D. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/17/2014

Thats the goal we aim for!!!! Thank you!!!!

JAMES A.
Flower Mound, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/02/2014 Category: Service
They care about their customer
Highly motivated and professional organization

JIMMIE T.
2006 Hyundai Azera
07/01/2014 Category: Service
quick service and friendly knowledgable service attendants.
As soon as I drove up the attendant was there to help me.

LD

Jill L.
Richardson, TX
06/29/2014 Category: Service
Great Experience!
THis was my first visit to Bob Stallings Hyundai. It was easy to make the service appointment. Jay was very helpful & my service was completed on time - including a car wash! I will definitely use them again.

HK
Helene K.
De Soto, TX
06/29/2014 Category: Service
Herbert Kahn
excellent service.write up person was was tops "FIVE STARS". Elizar was helpfull and friendly.

Roddi R.
2011 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
06/27/2014 Category: Service
Excellent workers
Sabrina was super, she answered all my questions and was very considerate and completed the work as reqested. All of the people I dealt with were excellent.

BW
Bobby W.
Grand Prairie, TX
06/25/2014 Category: Service
Eleazar Elizondo's great customer service
Wed, 6/18/14 I took my car for service. My cust. svs rep, Sabrina was not scheduled until later. He had me in and out without any delays.

John R.
De Soto, TX
2013 HYUNDAI VELOSTER
06/25/2014 Category: Service
excellent
they repaired all items under warranty and in record time