Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Jill L.
Richardson, TX
06/29/2014 Category: Service
Great Experience!
THis was my first visit to Bob Stallings Hyundai. It was easy to make the service appointment. Jay was very helpful & my service was completed on time - including a car wash! I will definitely use them again.

HK
Helene K.
06/29/2014 Category: Service
Herbert Kahn
excellent service.write up person was was tops "FIVE STARS". Elizar was helpfull and friendly.

Roddi R.
2011 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
06/27/2014 Category: Service
Excellent workers
Sabrina was super, she answered all my questions and was very considerate and completed the work as reqested. All of the people I dealt with were excellent.

BW
Bobby W.
Grand Prairie, TX
06/25/2014 Category: Service
Eleazar Elizondo's great customer service
Wed, 6/18/14 I took my car for service. My cust. svs rep, Sabrina was not scheduled until later. He had me in and out without any delays.

John R.
2013 HYUNDAI VELOSTER
06/25/2014 Category: Service
excellent
they repaired all items under warranty and in record time

GV
GLENDA V.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
06/24/2014 Category: Service
Customer care
The service manager went beyond our expectations to make sure our Genesis was taken care of.

LESLI S.
Midlothian, TX
2010 Hyundai Accent
06/20/2014 Category: Service
Great People
Everybody is very nice and helpful

AW
ANGIE W.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/19/2014 Category: Service
SERVICE IS GREAT HERE
When I arrived I was meet at my car immediately by Elizondo. He got my information and walked me to the waiting area. My car was ready when promised and he explained when I was due to return. He was great!

TR
TOMMIE R.
Duncanville, TX
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/18/2014 Category: Service
Great people!!!
Stopped in to get an oil change and they worked me right in without an appointment. Great customer service...

DAVID G.
Bedford, TX
06/17/2014 Category: Service
Sat for two hours waiting on my 30 minute oil change. Two hours later I inquired about the status only to find out the car had been done over an hour but no one informed me

SV
SUSANA V.
06/17/2014 Category: Service
Service appointment
Besides not getting someone on the phone to make an appointment (had to make my appointment online), I must say that this dealership has improved tremendously since it changed ownership. I was not too happy with it before, BUT they have improved overall and will definitely be going back to service my vehicle.

Mary P.
Cedar Hill, TX
2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
06/16/2014 Category: Service
Complete explanation of service needed
See title

SHELIA B.
Duncanville, TX
06/13/2014 Category: Service
MOSTLY WORTHY
Bod Stallings made up for my first two mishaps when I was there on 5/24/14. He came into the waiting area with a geniune greeting to all of us just for his staff to turn around and let me down again.

RAYMOND S.
06/09/2014 Category: Service
Service Specials
I enjoy getting emails about service specials and what I enjoy most is that the dealership honors the specials. Never false advertisement.

AC

Lancaster, TX
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
06/08/2014 Category: Service
GREAT ATMOSPHERE !
WARM ENVIROMENT AND I HAD A GREAT SALESMAN!

WW
WILLIE W.
Tyler, TX
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/06/2014 Category: Service
attention to detail
The general mgr walked through the service waiting area and introduced himself and seemed genuinely interested in my experience with the dealership and its service group.

Jeff S.
Dallas, TX
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
06/05/2014 Category: Service
quick, efficient, friendly
very good, quick service on my 60k checkup.

ANN B.
Cleburne, TX
05/24/2014 Category: Service
Grey Matters/Not Black and White
Service department is great as it was with my previous 2011 Sonata. I had bad experience with the sales/admin side when purchasing new car. This experience influences my ability to give a fair overall review. I would recommend the current service department to anyone but not the dealership. Crazy but that is how I feel about Bob Stallings Hyundai.

JUANA L.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
05/20/2014 Category: Service
People
The customer service and promptness of work done.