GB
Gilbert B.
Chrysler 200
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Gilbert said the service was excellent. The employees completed the work properly. He was really pleased with his service.

Delray Beach, FL
Lexus LS 400 Luxury Sdn
02/15/2019
Friendly and Honest
This place did a great job on my car. Runs smooth and quiet again. Had the car back same day as bringing it in. Great place!

RK
RUDITE K.
Fedhaven, FL
02/14/2019
Mrs rudite Kopf
They were real helpful and profesional . Thank you again, arrived home safely.

SK
STEVEN K.
02/14/2019
Great communication
I had a wonderful experience here as a new customer. Joey at the front office was helpful, friendly, and transparent. After examining my car, they decided it needed less work than I had requested. That’s refreshingly honest. I’ll be back.

CAROL S.
Ford Expedition
02/06/2019
Taking care of my vehicle.
I trust the folks at Boca's Best to do what needs to be done to my vehicle and not try to sell me things that I don't need. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to keep their vehicle in top condition and not incur unnecessary costs.

FV
FRANCES V.
Deerfield Beach, FL
02/05/2019
Very helpful and friendly.
This was my first time at boca best auto repair shop, my car was towed to them and they were very helpful and friendly, took care of my problems with the car, I will go back again to them, and I will recommend my friends in my condo to go there, I had a great experience, wish I would have known them earlier. Thank you guys for doing such a great job.

GK
Graham K.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Graham said the business had very good service, the facility was very reasonable.

RK
RON K.
Toyota Avalon
02/01/2019
Integrity and honesty
Most honest auto repair ever. Wouldn’t use anyone else.

JOHN D.
Kia Sorento
01/30/2019
Prompt service, fair pricing.l
Good work cost came in under estimated price. Repair finished in a couple of hours.

JJ

Medford, NJ
Hyundai Azera
01/24/2019
good guys
easy to work with honest

AJ
Ashla J.
01/22/2019
Owner responds negatively to my review and asks me to find another shop!
Wow! How rude can you be? Owner, doesn't apologize instead sends me a negative response and tells me to take my care somewhere else. Don't waste your time here!

Boynton Beach, FL
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/22/2019
Not satisfied
I waited for 2 hours after making a appt. When I finally got my vehicle the major issue that brought me in wasn't addressed. Instead of the mechanic trying to figure out what was wrong with my vehicle he told me he didnt hear the issue. Now I'm still having the issue and have to find another mechanic . Furthermore, alot of times when I come here they don't take proper notes and forget to do things.
Joe M. from Boca's Best Auto Repair responded on 01/22/2019

Unfortunately Ashla after trying for an hours to duplicate the noise you were hearing we couldn't get the car to do it. If i remember correctly you said the other shop couldn't duplicate it either. So l am not sure why you gave us a bad review when we tried for an hour to duplicate a noise and changed your headlight and only charged you $38.00. I think it is best for you to go elsewhere.

TERRI M.
Deerfield Beach, FL
01/17/2019
Awesome staff
Always ready to help answer all my questions and I love the visuals that they have to explain things to me in layman’s terms. Everything is so nice and helpful. 👍

PS
PHILIP S.
01/17/2019
Prompt and honest
It’s not often one finds a talented group of mechanics who can diagnose a problem with your German car. However, these guys are great! They identified the problem and fixed it the first time. A great place to bring your car in Boca.

JJ
Julien J.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Julien said the service was good and they were finished on time.

LA
LINDA A.
Jaguar S-TYPE
01/15/2019
Quick and knowledgeable service
This was my second visit in a month and the service was immediate and knowledgeable.

WC
Wilza C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Nissan Pathfinder
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Wilza said that she goes to the place for the great service. Her family has vehicles serviced there, also.

Ashley S.
Delray Beach, FL
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Ashley said the business did a great job and everyone was very nice.

WM
WILLIAM M.
12/29/2018
Tire Repair
As usual, their service was quick & efficient. I had a large screw in my rear tire. They removed it & patched it within 25 min.