Boca's Best European & Domestic Auto Repair Inc.

Nissan Xterra
11/22/2020
GOOD WORK
TRUST THE WORK DONE WHEN PAUL IS THERE TO SUPERVISE!!

NA
NICK A.
11/20/2020
Friendly staff, on time as promised and very knowledgeable.

FW
FRAN W.
Porsche Macan
11/20/2020
Honest and fair prices
AAA rated and service and courtesy are always shown up on their customers Quick turnaround and even helped me to get a Rent-A-Car had a great price highly recommend

SJ
SCOTT J.
11/19/2020
Great Prompt and Professional Service
Took my car in for repairs and Paul had the guys jump on it right away and was able to Under Promise and Over Deliverer!!
Great Value and Service by all at Boca's Best!!

DUSKO B.
Lake Worth, FL
11/17/2020
BMW 550i GTi
Paul, owner is attentive, straight shooter and delivers what he promises. No smoke and mirrors. Work is quality as dealer and on a timely basis. we drive from West Palm - just to get service at Boca Best - I think that speaks for itself.

11/16/2020
10/10 Recommend
We appreciate Boca's Best for their thoroughness and willingness to figure out the issue. They're attentive and considerate of both your time and budget. They service all of our vehicles, as we know we're always in good hands! 10/10 recommend.
Joe & Paul from Boca's Best European & Domestic Auto Repair Inc. responded on 11/16/2020

WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEW

VS
VALERIE S.
Delray Beach, FL
Chrysler 300
11/12/2020
Very accommodating and reasonable priced
Very welcoming and made me feel confident with their expertise . They were very careful with Virus precautions and the facility was very clean and comfortable. I waited for the service and it was done in a very timely matter and at a reasonable cost.

Deerfield Beach, FL
Volkswagen Eos
11/12/2020
These guys are great
I have a beautiful 12 year old car I always took to the dealer until they tried to tell me to replace a part and it didn’t sound right. I found Boca’s Best auto and they told me I was right that my car didn’t have the part that the dealer claimed needed to be replaced. These are honest, hard working mechanics who aren’t looking to rip you off. Especially being a woman that is truly appreciated

HANK YOU FOR TRUSTING US WITH YOUR VEHICLE AND THANK YOU FOR THE KIND REVIEW

Jennifer D.
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Jennifer said she finds that they are honest, fair, and they do a good job.

Ford F-450 Super Duty
11/09/2020
Great Honest People
We have been using them for years. Always fast Honest service Great for Fleet service. If you own or have a fleet of trucks see Paul and get set up on a program. Preventive maintance is the key to a successful fleet. Keep the trucks on the road!
Joe & Paul from Boca's Best European & Domestic Auto Repair Inc. responded on 11/10/2020

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND REVIEW WE STRIVE TO BE THE VERY BEST FOR OUR CLIENTS WE APPRICATE YOUR BUSINESS AND LOOK FOWARD  TO ALONG LASTING RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR COMPANY

PF
PETER F.
Deerfield Beach, FL
11/05/2020
Fast professional service 👌
Called Joey ,
My 4 runna was inoperable.
Set a tow truck ASAP !
Had my truck home next day !
Thanks Team Bocas best .
PF

LG
LYNN G.
Mazda CX-5
11/05/2020
Bathe BEST
These guys are the best! They have integrity and work ethic I would not go anywhere else!

WE APPRICIATE YOUR REVIEW AND LOOK FOWARD TO SERVICING YOUR VEHICLE

Ford Edge
Truly Boca's Best
Friendly and communicative when providing their services. We really appreciated the cost break downs and notifications prior to proceeding with the work, as some shops don't do that. Highly recommend.

THANK YOU FOR THE KIND REVIEW AND YOUR BUSINESS

GP
GAIL P.
Pompano Beach, FL
11/04/2020
Honesty and Positve Work Ethics.
Boca's Best is the very best in Car Care. You and your automobile are treated as the best personal patient. Honesty is their #1 goal and treating you with understanding is important to their working with you. Keeping your vehicle in tip-top shape seems to be what's on their agenda. I travel out of the way to use their services as I know that I will have a full quality running vehicle upon their works completion. While other repair shops do what is minimal to keep your vehicle running, Boca's Best does the maximum always. If there were more Auto Repair shops that work with the values like Boca's Best, the new car dealers would not be having excellent sales growth. Boca's best really is the very BEST.

THANK YOU FOR THE KIND REVIEW WE STRIVE TO BE THE BEST FOR OUR CLIENTS

PM
Patricia M.
Delray Beach, FL
Horrible demeanor from Joey. Could not have been more direspectful
Can't believe AAA would recommend a mechanic like this. I called them to complain after a very brief meeting with Joey this morning. I had contacted him last week via telephone to explain I was concerned about a noise I was hearing at random when starting my car. I also explained I wanted his opinion on some work I had done on my A/C. He said to bring it by this Wednesday, Nov. 4th and he would have a mechanic take it for a drive. He never said once I had to leave the car. He also said to bring the receipts I had for the A/C and he would look at what was written as mechanics will sometimes word things that only another mechanic will understand. When I arrived at his shop this morning he was rude and kept cutting me off mid sentence. When I asked him to please let me finish he rolled his eyes at me. I told him I was not going to deal with someone who was going to give me attitude and I walked away. He called after me a couple of times but as I looked back I saw he was laughing at me. I will not do business with some punk who can not be at all courteous to his customers. I have contacted the CEO of AAA to inform them this is not the kind of business they should be referring their members to.
Joe & Paul from Boca's Best European & Domestic Auto Repair Inc. responded on 11/04/2020

GOOD AFTERNOON PATRICIA,
I COMPLETLY APOLOGISE FOR WHAT YOU WENT THROUGH, PLEASE CALL ME AT THE OFFICE 561-391-0520 IN HOPES TO RECTIFY THIS ISSUE AND ALSO TO HELP YOU OUT WITH YOUR VEHICLE NEEDS. MY SINCERE APOLOGIES AND I CAN RESTASURE YOU THAT THE APPROPRIATE ACTION WILL BA TAKEN ON OUR SERVICE ADVISOR.

SINCELRY