KC
KATE C.
Toyota Matrix
03/21/2020
Honesty and Good Service
I’ve been going to them since they opened their doors and I’ve recommended them to lots of folks. They do good work and they’re nice people. And, of course, Jack is delightful.

SANDY H.
03/13/2020
Sandy
Very dependable, reliable, honest.....
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 03/13/2020

MICHAEL H.
GMC Savana Passenger
03/10/2020
The right place for auto repair
BAR gives you a top notch job for a reasonable price. The staff is friendly and very accommodating.
If your looking for the lowest price out there this might not be the place for you but if you're looking
for great and reliable service this is the spot for you.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 03/10/2020

Always a pleasure Mike

CHRIS M.
02/19/2020
Honest and friendly service
They fixed what I asked them to and gave me some honest quotes on what might need looked at soon.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you Chris.

WM
WALTER M.
02/12/2020
They are honest and dependable-always a good job done.
The work was done in a timely manner and took good care of the problem. They found out that the manufacturers WERE having difficulty with this issue.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 02/13/2020

Thanks Walt, always a pleasure.

MARYANN S.
02/07/2020
No unnecessary work
We thought we would be facing a pretty hefty bill because we hadn’t had the car in for a while. Josh and Marty did what was needed and checked everything in the car. they did what was necessary and lined up future fixes only as needed. You can count on their good work and honesty.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you Maryann.

MARYANN S.
01/07/2020
Service is always honest, friendly, and professional. Josh and Marty are terrific!

BK
BILL K.
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/09/2019
Installed snow tires and inspected and checked pressure on all tires for winter driving.
They always do a first class job on every repair or service for me . I am always impressed with how knowledgeable they are with all of the oldest and newest model cars and trucks .

JUDY C.
Subaru Legacy
12/03/2019
Trust
My husband who was a mechanic when he was younger,when we moved to Newark, he started taking our cars to Brandywine. Before my husband got sick and passed away, I asked him if he trusted Brandywine, he told me he did. Marty told me that it took awhile for my husband to trust him and his business but eventually he did. It didn’t take me long to trust Marty, whenever something has been wrong with my car they told me, if I need new tires they tell me and anything else that is wrong with the car. I know nothing about cars, when I needed a new car they advised me on the cars to look at, I listened to them and got a car they recommended and I am every pleased with it.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you Judy, I'm glad we can be here to help when needed.

EP
ERICH P.
Wilmington, DE
Dodge Dakota
12/01/2019
Convenient and easy to schedule an appointment, always do an excellent job

11/19/2019
Josh keeps me informed
Just an oil change today. But Josh gave me a heads up on three things my car might need in the future. He even estimated when they might be needed and printed them out showing the cost of each.

SG
STEVE G.
Claymont, DE
Pontiac Vibe
11/13/2019
I’ve been going hear for service on my car for 18 years now and have always had Great expert service with friendly people.

RAY G.

SUSANNE L.
Lincoln MKZ
11/05/2019
ONLY PLACE TO GO!
Have taken my cars to Brandywine for years. Always a first-class experience!
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you Susanne.

WM
WALTER M.
10/16/2019
Honesty, dependability, friendliness
They do for my vehicle just what it needs and more with honest suggestions.