JOE B.
Chrysler 200
10/26/2020
No Scare Tactics
I love the fact that I can get the work done that needs to get done when I can afford to get it done. Josh gives me advice, not ultimatums, I appreciate that! So the work is done well, without compulsion!
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 10/26/2020

Thank you Joe, we try to give our clients as many options as possible. At the end of the day, its your car and your money. As you said we are here to give advise so you can make an educated decision.

SARAH C.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/22/2020
Great Experience!
Easy process. Quick service for an oil change. Great communication via phone.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 10/23/2020

Thank you Sarah.

PM
PAUL M.
Nissan Rogue Select
10/14/2020
Best Family Owned & Operated Auto Repair Shop in Tri-State Area
Appointment made. Arrived to clean Waiting Area; And immediately vehicle was evaluated while Marty's contagious laugh and conversation made me like I was home. Customers came in and met with his son, and they too had a similar response of light-hearted trustworthy service.

As a Certified SMB Analyst I have surveyed close to 100 shops and can confidently say their professionalism is second to none.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you Paul for your kind words, they are very much appreciated. Josh and I try to make our clients feel as comfortable as possible. We have been very fortunate over the years too have a great relationship with our client base and have made some long lasting friendships. Always a pleasure Paul!

CR
CONNIE R.
Buick Cascada
10/09/2020
I’m always happy with Brandywine Auto.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you Connie.

WM
WAYNE M.
10/05/2020
work
they find problem and fix it everytime with best quality work
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 10/06/2020

Thank you Wayne, we try our best.

RK
ROBERT K.
09/30/2020
What a great experience
Josh and Marty did another wonderful job. Thanks again guys!

PH
PAMELA H.
09/11/2020
Great Team Brandywine Auto
So dependable with a real desire to help you. Thank you both Marty and Josh for being there for me and having a dependable team.

TERRY S.

KH
KEITH H.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
08/07/2020
Everything communication , service and price.
Highly Recommend I
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 08/10/2020

It makes it easy when you are working with good people.

JOSEPH S.
Buick Century
07/18/2020
Family service and excellent work at a fair price
Family service and excellent work at a fair price
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 07/20/2020

Thank you Joe, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review.

MARYANN S.
05/17/2020
Marty takes a personal interest
When my car suddenly wouldn’t start and I thought it was something major, Marty quickly diagnosed a battery issue even when it didn’t exhibit the expected sounds. He talked me through the issue on the phone. He’s really great at diagnosis. Service was great, as usual.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 05/18/2020

Thank you Maryann. Always a pleasure.

05/07/2020
Great service at a fair price.
I have been a customer for over 10 years and have always been well taken care of.

WM
WALTER M.
05/07/2020
Honesty, dependability, friendliness
Got the job done on time and given present circumstances, was made comfortable and got the job done.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 05/07/2020

Always a pleasure Walt.

TD
TIM D.
Chevrolet Colorado
04/15/2020
Chevy Colorado
You do not take advantage of your customers
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 04/15/2020

No we do not. Thanks Tim be safe.

KT
KIM T.
Buick LaCrosse
04/09/2020
Won't Go Anywhere Else.
I took my car here on a recommendation from a friend. I love this Shop! Fair and Honest pricing, Kind and Respectful People. I won't take my cars anywhere else now.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 04/10/2020