2023 Reviews

Overall Rating 3.9999989/5Overall Rating 3.9999989/5Overall Rating 3.9999989/5rating 3.9999989rating 3.9999989
Overall Rating 1.78947/5rating 1.78947rating 1.78947rating 1.78947rating 1.78947

06/23/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service. Willing to assist with getting the best price.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 06/23/2018

Thats what we are here for,Thank you so much for your feedback and comments we appreciate your time and business.Thank you.

AA
Alvin A.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Priority Customer
I enjoy having my vehicle serviced here due to being made to feel like a priority customer. The staff has always been professional and knowledgeable. I plan to buy my next vehicle at this location.

And we enjoy your feedback,Thank you.

Reva, VA
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Service was professional and timely

JJ
Joseph J.
06/21/2018 Category: Service
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and Thank you for your business.

Service Department
People in the Service Department are the best. I have said this a cazillion times on surveys. But I guess you need to hear it again. The fact that you are the only organization to service the vehicle should tell you what I think of your customer care.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

And we appreciate that you have have shared your wonderful feedback a cazillion times.Thank you.

Joe S.
Jeffersonton, VA
Elentra owner
Mark was a very attentive service manager. His customer service was on point. He understood how limited my time was so he put me in a loaner car right away.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Great feedback and we appreciate it Thank you for sharing it with us.

Falls Church, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Favorite dealership for repairs
Brown's Manassas Hyundai has provided me with quality service for ten years, both for service covered under warranty, and service paid out of pocket. They explain everything very clearly, and with courtesy and respect. I won't go anywhere else.

Wonderful feedback Thank you and Thank you for your continued business.

NC
Nicole C.
Quick and easy
This was a good experience for me, the service didn’t take long. There was a nice waiting room area and they cleaned my car when it was finished.

We are glad you had a good experience and Thank you for submitting a review.

GC
Garrison C.
Haymarket, VA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Service Experience
We took our car in recently for a couple of service items - Service Advisor Mike Seymour took great care of us. He was friendly, informative, and took time to carefully listen to our service request, and after the work was done, made sure that we understood what was done to resolve the issues. Service was quick and parts were in stock and available. Great service experience!

Thank you for taking the time to share your very kind and valuable feedback,and Thank you for your business.

TY
Travis Y.
Midland, VA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Excellent customer service
We are treated with so much concern and respect at this dealership; we thoroughly appreciate it.

And we appreciate your feedback and your business.Thank you.

Mechelle W.
Gainesville, VA
Great Service Department
I took my new vehicle in for a malfunction in the headlight and they were very courteous, efficient and professional. I plan to have all of my servicing done at Brown's

We appreciate your feedback and we appreciate your business.

AR
Almeta R.
Haymarket, VA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Great Follow-Up
Whenever I drop my car off for service, if the team finds something else that needs to be done, they explain it thoroughly and provide multiple options for me. I appreciate their honesty. They also inform me of specials that might provide some savings if cost seems to be an issue for me at the time. Great, friendly staff!
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

And great feedback,Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and share your feedback,we greatly appreciate it as well as your business.

Robert S.
Advance, NC
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Great people great dealership.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for submitting a review and sharing your feedback.And Great customers.

KD
Karen D.
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Always knowing what’s going on with my car. The updates and friendly people. I know my car will be fixed
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Valuable and kind feedback Thank you.

Allison S.
2009 Hyundai Accent
Servicing of Car
Another great job! I love how everyone takes a personal interest in my car. When I get it back, I know everything is good to go.

And another great review form a Great customer,Thank you for your feedback and Thank you for your continued business.

Stanley W.
Very, very good dealer.
The service is GREAT just GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We really appreciate your feedback and your very kind verbatim,Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and Thank you for your business.

Clifton, VA
2009 Hyundai Genesis
Employees providing great service
Outstanding service
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

We appreciate your very kind feedback and your business.Thank you.

Cheryl H.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Friendly and efficient service
Excellent and friendly service

Great feedback Thank you.

Remington, VA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Chrystle is great!
N/A
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Chrystle is Great,Thank you for submitting a review and sharing your feedback,can't wait to see you next time.

Kayla S.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service everytime
My service tech is always a pleasure to work with and he makes the hassle of coming in for scheduled maintenance easy!

We appreciate your feedback as well as your business.Thank you.