Overall Rating 4.0909073/5Overall Rating 4.0909073/5Overall Rating 4.0909073/5Overall Rating 4.0909073/5rating 4.0909073
Overall Rating 1.86364/5rating 1.86364rating 1.86364rating 1.86364rating 1.86364

AE
Andres E.
Gainesville, VA
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Service was great, very helpful

Bristow, VA
Service Department
Car service rep Crystal, Manassas VA = EXCELLENT!!

Donna S.
Jeffersonton, VA
12/11/2018 Category: Service
I’m rating Browns Hyundai with 5 stars due to my service advisor named Mike, due to his professionalism, and customer service every time I go in. Due to my crazy schedule and how far away I live, he always makes sure I’m taking care of quickly or has a loaner car available for me. When I pick up my Elentra, she’s always clean and ready to go.

VV
Vivek V.
Laurel, MD
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Browns Manassas Rocks
I purchased two of my vehicles from Browns Manassas and eventhough I live in MD, I religiously visit them for all my service needs (since 2010). I have been very happy with their commitment to provide excellent service during all these years and will definitely visit them for all my future needs.

Thanks

Janice M.
Jeffersonton, VA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Department
Ken Orr is wonderful! Very knowledgeable and excellent communication skills.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

And we appreciate your excellent feedback Thank you.

EP
Edna P.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Smiling Faces Greet You.
Whatever the problem is, they find it and they take care of it.

Absolutely wonderful feedback and we always enjoy and appreciate your smiling face as well.Thank you

RT
Robert T.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Friendly place
Brown's has been servicing my cars for about 8 years now. They always do a great job with a friendly smile. Plus the waiting area also has a friendly atmosphere. I highly recommend Brown's for your servicing needs.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

We are so happy that you continue to service your vehicle with us,and we appreciate you taking the time to submit a review.Thank you

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service

And we appreciate your excellent feedback and your continued business.Thank you.

Margaret W.
Catharpin, VA
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful staff!
I can always count on the expertise of the staff and the quality of work performed.

And the wonderful staff appreciates all our wonderful customers.Thank you

2016 Hyundai Genesis
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Why aren’t the dealerships the same
I have prepaid maintenance and one dealership charges more than the other for the same thing.

It's a Great question,which I plan on asking.The prepaid maintenance you have only covers conventional oil not synthetic oil. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.We appreciate your feedback.

Brian B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Convenience and sense of customer care
Great service. Mike Seymour is a terrific service advisor

We really appreciate the job Mike does and we appreciate you pointing it out.Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Clifton, VA
Safety Inspection
Very clean premises and knowledgeable staff

And that is exactly what you should expect.We appreciate your time and business.

WK
Wendy K.
Burke, VA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Schedule Was Met Perfecly
I brought my car in at the scheduled time, and the work was performed in the timeframe that I expected. In other words, they got to the work right away as opposed to being backed up by other appointments. I waited for the car on-site, and liked the comfortable and clean waiting room.

Only negative comment is that I’m still receiving emails saying that my car is due for servicing.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

All of it's wonderful and valuable,we will send your concerns about the email reminders to the appropriate department for review.Thank you.

Reza M.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Srvice issue
That issue been solved by the service people after a week, how ever it was a maufacturing fault, there was nothing to do with srvice people,they are good so far!!

We certainly appreciate your understanding and patience,Thank you

James M.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Your service department, in my opinion, is second to none. I have always gotten great service (the team as a whole and specifically Tom) and the service waiting facilities are excellent.

That is absolutely wonderful feedback and we all appreciate it and we appreciate your business.Thank you.

Ryan B.
Gainesville, VA
12/02/2018
Every service experience has been very enjoyable and have had no issues with my vehicles. Highly talented staff and technicians. Would recommend anyone to visit Browns!
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 12/02/2018

Thank you for your feedback,we appreciate you and your business.

Mary S.
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Tire replacement
I bought my new car from Malloy’s in Woodbridge this summer (2018). I had a flat a month later because I picked up a nail. Malloys patched the tire for me which was great. So on Nov 24th I saw that the same tire was very low on air. I called Malloys but they couldn’t get me in for a couple of days. I called Browns and they did. I was very pleased with the gentleman that handled my problem. Tom O’Connnel( I think that’s his last name). Very courteous.

You are correct that was his name and Tom and myself were glad we could help,and we appreciate you taking the time to submit a review.

Kehinde S.
South Riding, VA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/01/2018 Category: Service
On time service
Always receive excellent, courteous and on time service.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 12/01/2018

And we appreciate your on time and courteous feedback.Thank you.

Arthur M.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Service was great
Service was great

Your feedback is great as well and we Thank you.

Stanley W.
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Great
very very good.

Just like your feedback and the way your service should be.We appreciate you taking the time to submit a review.