Overall Rating 4.05/5Overall Rating 4.05/5Overall Rating 4.05/5Overall Rating 4.05/5rating 4.05
Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/24/2018 Category: Service
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you as always for your continued business and for you very kind feedback.

PT
Paul T.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Great Service as usual
the stitching in my steering wheel was starting to unravel in a small spot on the bottom, Browns ordered a replacement and installed it under warranty, no fuss no muss.

And we are happy to hear that you enjoyed a no fuss no muss service experience.Thank you for submitting a review and sharing your feedback.

LK
Lottie K.
Pine Plains, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Very friendly and knowledgeable
Quick, friendly service
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

And quick friendly feedback that we really appreciate.And Thank you for your time and business.

Warrenton, VA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Just fantasic
My car had major issues and the team at Brown's Hyundai Manassas were quick to diagnose the problem and fix it in one day. Super friendly staff, and I appreciate their care of my car.

It doesn't matter how big or how small the problem is thats what we are here for.Thank you.

KK
Kevin K.
Good job
Though $50.00 for a pair of windshield wipers was too much.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

We appreciate your valuable feedback.Thank you for taking the time to submit a review.

BC
Betty C.
Warrenton, VA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service is Excellent!
Customer Service in the Service Department is top notch.

Top notch customer service for top notch customers.Thank you for sharing your feedback.

KC
Karen C.
Laurel, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2018 Category: Service
My car stopped accelerating an hour from home at 5pm on a Sunday. Browns was the closest dealership and open until 6pm. We slowly drove the car there. The service department wasn't open, but thru did a night drop for me, gave me a loaner car and in less than 20 minutes I was on my way. The car was ready at 1pm the next day. Returned the loaner, signed a couple papers and I was on my way with my car in perfect working order. Made what could have been an awful situation just a minor inconvenience.

It's all about team work and communication so that we can better serve our clients.Thank you for sharing your review.

Catlett, VA
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, keep you informed and are straight up
Great job
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you,and a Great job on your feedback and we appreciate it.

Washington, DC
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Car dealership
I had some good luck with my appointment at the Brown’s Hyundai dealership. Was having problems with a car that I had just purchased took the car into the dealership for repair in which they discovered that a replacement of the engine was needed. I am please to state that a new engine was ordered and installed within a two week time frame. Picked up my car and I have to say it’s running much better and the problem has been solved with the shutdown while driving under low speeds.

And we couldn't be happier that you went out of your way to visit our service department to have your concerns addressed and taken care of. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Daniel D.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Okay
It was a pleasant experience. A very clean place and didn’t have to wait. Also love having the car washed!
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

We appreciate your feedback and we are glad you loved that the car was washed.Thank you.

LG
Leandrew G.
Woodbridge, VA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Excellence
Excellent service in every Department!!
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 09/16/2018

And excellent feedback that we really appreciate,Thank you for taking the time to submit a review.

09/14/2018 Category: Service
Matt in Service
Had some issues with my Hyundai and Matt made sure the problem was resolved in a timely manner. Dealerships need more service guys like this
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

That's what Matt and Brown's Manassas Hyundai are here for and we appreciate you taking the time to share this wonderful feedback.Thank you

Woodbridge, VA
2016 Hyundai Accent
09/14/2018 Category: Service
The employees
The employees
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for your continuing business and your feedback we really appreciate both.

YJ
Yerlan J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good place to a mew car
Always get the best deal and help from Sam and management!

Much appreciated as always,Congratulations on your new purchase.Thank you for continued business.

RK
Rose K.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Replaced tire
I would like to thank Mr. Shakir Alfonse for getting out of his way to make sure I get my tire service . I will definitely recommend Brown's Manassas Hyundai for buying a new car and for the service they provide. this dealer knows how to meet peoples expectations.
Rose Keriotis
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you, and that's what we are here for to always meet or exceed your expectations.Thank you for sharing your feedback and for your continued business.

Strasburg, VA
2016 Hyundai Accent
Visit
Vast improvement relative to the customer service representatives. Not trying to push services that aren't required just to pad the bill. I'll never forget some months back when one of the representatives told me with a straight face that Virginia is considered to be a severe driving area because of the hills. I couldn't believe it! Much better now. Not seeing this kind of thing.

We are happy to hear that you noticed and commented on improvements that we try and make with our customers feedback.Thank you for taking the time to submit a review.

KF
Kinya F.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Peace of mind
In the past I would never take my vehicle to the dealership for routine maintenance. The cost of the service was the biggest deterrent. However, life has taught me that costly repairs could have been avoided had I followed the factory maintenance schedule. You live, you learn, you grow up! The service I receive from Hyundai has been stellar thus far. I will be a Hyundai customer for life.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Absolutely Wonderful feedback and we couldn't be happier that you have chosen Brown's Manassas Hyundai as your servicing dealership.Thank you.

Kelly S.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Friendly people

We are glad you are satisfied and were happy you took the time to share your feedback,Thank you

Michael M.
Bristow, VA
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Matt seems like great guy, trying his best.
We have a had positive experience in terms of sales, but right now we have a service issue with one of our vehicles.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

I'm sorry to hear that you are still having a problem with your Tucson,Matt is a great guy and wants to help you get this taken care of.We appreciate your feedback.

MO
Michelle O.
2012 Hyundai Azera
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Sunday receptionist at service desk during pick up wasn't as knowledgeable as others.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback,we will certainly make sure to use it to improve our customer service.Thank you.