C & T Auto Service

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Latest Review about 1 year ago

Jeffrey C. on 07/12/2016
Jeffrey said he had asked to have the tires rotated but the service was not completed so he was not happy with the service.
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Silhouette
Service Date: 06/27/2016
Review Created: 07/12/2016
Randy G. at C & T Auto Service responded on 07/14/2016

Jeff, I apologize for the mistake.

Thanks for the feedback.

James W. on 01/07/2016
James said the personnel of the business tried to up sell him by getting him to have repairs that were not needed.
Vehicle: Plymouth Neon
Service Date: 01/06/2016
Review Created: 01/07/2016
Randy G. at C & T Auto Service responded on 01/11/2016

Dear James,

I recall mentioning that you did have an intake manifold vac leak.

I also told you that we ended up having to use a cam shaft seal from the dealer as the after market part that we put in still leaked. I did say that if that seal started leaking then it may need a new camshaft.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey.

Debbie P. on 11/27/2015
Debbie said this visit could have been better. They could have worked better with her. The man she spoke with was not amiable. She felt like she was talked into more work than what needed to be done and it was expensive, but the work was well done.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Classic
Service Date: 10/31/2015
Review Created: 11/27/2015
Randy G. at C & T Auto Service responded on 12/01/2015

Dear Debbie,

Thank you for responding to our survey. We had to replace the rotors, they could not be machined because that would have put them under factory specifications. The rear brakes were way out of adjustment which affects overall braking ability.

A brake flush was recommended because the brake fluid was black and failed the test with litmus strips.

I apologize for not being as nice as I should of been.

Sincerley
Peter Carlson

Yosue H. on 09/14/2015
Yosue said this business solved the problem, but it came back again.
Vehicle: Pontiac Vibe
Service Date: 09/12/2015
Review Created: 09/14/2015
Randy G. at C & T Auto Service responded on 09/24/2015

Dear Yosue,

We Replace a leaking fuel line on your vehicle. This required removal of fuel tank. Please return the vehicle so that we can determine what the problem is now.

Thanks,

DARLENE S. on 11/22/2014
"Re: Last Service on my SUV"
When I brought my SUV in for service, you replaced the windshield washers and now they barely put out water. I had told you I was going to Texas , so when I return, and it will be several months, I will bring my SUV in to have this corrected.
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Service Date: 10/22/2014
Review Created: 11/22/2014 04:36 PM
Randy G. at C & T Auto Service responded on 11/24/2014

Dear Dealene,

I an sorry that the washers were not fixed properly. We will take car of it when you get back.

Kyle H. on 04/16/2014
Kyle said they were nice and he liked their service, but they were pricey.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Prix
Service Date: 04/08/2014
Review Created: 04/16/2014
Randy G. at C & T Auto Service responded on 04/18/2014

Dear Kyle,

Thank you for taking the time to review us concerning your recent visit. Any time you have a repair done on your car it is always to much money and we do understand that. We try to give a fair and honest quote when we make our recomedations concernig your vehicle needs.

Our quotes will normally be less than most auto repair shops in this area and we seldom have to call you back with more "needed repairs" after we start the work. Our diagnostic charge is much less than other shops in the area and our labor rate is ussually 20% less than most shops.

Thanks,

Steven H. on 11/20/2013
Steven said he had asked them to turn off a light on his dashboard and it is still on and his vehicle shimmies.
Vehicle: Nissan Pathfinder
Service Date: 11/18/2013
Review Created: 11/20/2013
RON M. on 04/12/2013
"well the last two times I had to come back for your mistake"
now come to find out my aunt joann melko had lost all her oil as driving out so i hope there will be more care taken M whole family comes to you and has for years.
Vehicle: Chrysler Concorde
Service Date: 04/04/2013
Review Created: 04/12/2013 06:26 AM
RON M. on 11/01/2012
"most of the time they are great this time not she over heated"
yes I sent my family there
Vehicle: Chrysler Concorde
Service Date: 10/30/2012
Review Created: 11/01/2012 06:29 AM
Randy G. at C & T Auto Service responded on 11/06/2012
Ron, Thanks for the feedback. We are sorry that we missed the diagnosis the first time. We hope it did not cause too much inconvenience. Hopefully the car is fixed properly now. We appreciate the trust in us that you have shown over the years by allowing us to service and repair all your vehicles. Thanks, Peter
Charlie T. on 07/30/2012
Charlie said they ordered the part to the air conditioner but it was broken and had to re-order. They replaced this but found another part that had to be replaced. It would have cost too much to do this and he chose not to have it done.
Vehicle: Dodge Durango