Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Latest Review about 2 years ago

Jeffrey C.
Oldsmobile Silhouette
07/12/2016 Category: Service
Jeffrey said he had asked to have the tires rotated but the service was not completed so he was not happy with the service.
Randy G. from C & T Auto Service responded on 07/14/2016

Jeff, I apologize for the mistake.

Thanks for the feedback.

James W.
Plymouth Neon
01/07/2016 Category: Service
James said the personnel of the business tried to up sell him by getting him to have repairs that were not needed.
Randy G. from C & T Auto Service responded on 01/11/2016

Dear James,

I recall mentioning that you did have an intake manifold vac leak.

I also told you that we ended up having to use a cam shaft seal from the dealer as the after market part that we put in still leaked. I did say that if that seal started leaking then it may need a new camshaft.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey.

Debbie P.
Acworth, GA
Chevrolet Classic
11/27/2015 Category: Service
Debbie said this visit could have been better. They could have worked better with her. The man she spoke with was not amiable. She felt like she was talked into more work than what needed to be done and it was expensive, but the work was well done.
Randy G. from C & T Auto Service responded on 12/01/2015

Dear Debbie,

Thank you for responding to our survey. We had to replace the rotors, they could not be machined because that would have put them under factory specifications. The rear brakes were way out of adjustment which affects overall braking ability.

A brake flush was recommended because the brake fluid was black and failed the test with litmus strips.

I apologize for not being as nice as I should of been.

Sincerley
Peter Carlson

YH
Yosue H.
Acworth, GA
Pontiac Vibe
09/14/2015 Category: Service
Yosue said this business solved the problem, but it came back again.
Randy G. from C & T Auto Service responded on 09/24/2015

Dear Yosue,

We Replace a leaking fuel line on your vehicle. This required removal of fuel tank. Please return the vehicle so that we can determine what the problem is now.

Thanks,

DARLENE S.
Ford Expedition
11/22/2014
Re: Last Service on my SUV
When I brought my SUV in for service, you replaced the windshield washers and now they barely put out water. I had told you I was going to Texas , so when I return, and it will be several months, I will bring my SUV in to have this corrected.
Randy G. from C & T Auto Service responded on 11/24/2014

Dear Dealene,

I an sorry that the washers were not fixed properly. We will take car of it when you get back.

KH
Kyle H.
Pontiac Grand Prix
04/16/2014 Category: Service
Kyle said they were nice and he liked their service, but they were pricey.
Randy G. from C & T Auto Service responded on 04/18/2014

Dear Kyle,

Thank you for taking the time to review us concerning your recent visit. Any time you have a repair done on your car it is always to much money and we do understand that. We try to give a fair and honest quote when we make our recomedations concernig your vehicle needs.

Our quotes will normally be less than most auto repair shops in this area and we seldom have to call you back with more "needed repairs" after we start the work. Our diagnostic charge is much less than other shops in the area and our labor rate is ussually 20% less than most shops.

Thanks,

Steven H.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/20/2013 Category: Service
Steven said he had asked them to turn off a light on his dashboard and it is still on and his vehicle shimmies.

RON M.
Chrysler Concorde
04/12/2013
well the last two times I had to come back for your mistake
now come to find out my aunt joann melko had lost all her oil as driving out so i hope there will be more care taken M whole family comes to you and has for years.

RON M.
Chrysler Concorde
11/01/2012
most of the time they are great this time not she over heated
yes I sent my family there
Randy G. from C & T Auto Service responded on 11/06/2012
Ron, Thanks for the feedback. We are sorry that we missed the diagnosis the first time. We hope it did not cause too much inconvenience. Hopefully the car is fixed properly now. We appreciate the trust in us that you have shown over the years by allowing us to service and repair all your vehicles. Thanks, Peter

CT
Charlie T.
Dodge Durango
07/30/2012 Category: Service
Charlie said they ordered the part to the air conditioner but it was broken and had to re-order. They replaced this but found another part that had to be replaced. It would have cost too much to do this and he chose not to have it done.