Jonathan H.
09/27/2020
DO NOT USE!!!
They are frauds!!! I took my car for an oil change, and nothing was wrong with it. Then the mechanic tells me that i need to change my radiator and transmission due to a leak and they kept insisting on fixing it for 700 but I refused. I just bought the car 3 months ago and it was not leaking. They are thieves and liars, they will cause a problem just so that they can get services and you can pay them to fix it. As soon as i get home My car started leaking oil on my garage. They are not honest and they will rip you off your hard earned money. They need to be reported, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

David C.
09/27/2020
Worst place ever!!!
I took my car for a simple service that I could have done myself if I had the time, they ruined my hood and put dents in it. They seemed not to know what they were doing, part costed $20 and they charged 200 for labor. Then did extra service without asking me and have the nerve to charge for it too. They have the worst customer service and charges triple the amount. They are thieves!!!

Daniel D.
07/02/2020
Worst place
I took my car in for an alignment after I had family mechanic to put bearings in. They told me they had to reseat the bearings and I wasn’t told about it until after the alignment. They didn’t put in the notes so now that my bearing locked up. They won’t admit they made a mistake. I am a young adult who is just trying to make it by. This fix is costing me more money because they messed the bearing and hub assembly. This place will lie and cheat you out of money

ER
E R.
Canton, GA
02/27/2019
DO NOT USE
DO NOT USE C&T AUTO!! They destroyed my car. They put in the wrong battery that destroyed the computers in the car. They couldn't figure out how to get in the trunk of the car so they took out the whole back set and charged labor for over $700. There is a key in the fob that you take out of the fob to open the trunk. They didn't put the backseat back in. They did not put any of the pieces back in, they left all their tools in it (we had it towed to a new shop). They said they would give us a refund and refuse.

SD
Steven D.
12/17/2015 Category: Service
Steven said his experience was not pleasant. The staff was very vague and told him they could not align his 2004 or 2013 vehicles. He went elsewhere, received a diagnosis and had his vehicle serviced.
Randy G. from C & T Auto Service responded on 12/22/2015

Dear Steven,

I am sorry that you were not happy with your visit. As we tried to explain we would need more time to determine the actual problem.

Thank you for responding to our survey.

Sincerely,

STEVE B.
10/09/2015
Small-Town Hospitality
Love my relationship with C&T - Love being able to put my trust in my car mechanics. Love how they take care of me & my family. Each time i have taken them one of our cars, they have worked on it in a timely and cost effective way.

YH
Yosue H.
Pontiac Vibe
09/14/2015 Category: Service
Yosue said this business solved the problem, but it came back again.
Randy G. from C & T Auto Service responded on 09/24/2015

Dear Yosue,

We Replace a leaking fuel line on your vehicle. This required removal of fuel tank. Please return the vehicle so that we can determine what the problem is now.

Thanks,

KD
KERRY D.
06/18/2015
Dishonest or incompetent?
We have been loyal C&T customers for years. That is about to change. The last several times we've taken either of our cars in, we've paid to get extensive service done. Then we get the car home and discover either the problem isn't fixed, there is a new problem, or the problem is worse than when we started. They always tell us that it was something we didn't ask to have checked or something that went wrong after we left. I took a used car I just bought in for brakes and asked them to check the car over for other issues. Including the brakes I paid almost $1000. I picked it up and drove 2 miles home. When I got out there was radiator fluid pouring out. Took it back the next morning and was told I now need a new radiator. How it can be checked "thoroughly" and not need a radiator then the very next day it does need one is beyond me. Also, when I asked about it, Peter told me they had checked the radiator and found no problems originally. Then later when I said the radiator hadn't been leaking before I took it in he said they hadn't touched it, so it was nothing they did. So which is it, did you test it or did you not touch it? They are either grossly incompetent or dishonest, or both! I realize we drive older cars, but that shouldn't be an excuse for poor or dishonest service. If this is how they treat loyal customers, I will no longer be one.
Randy G. from C & T Auto Service responded on 07/22/2015

Kerry, we hate that you did a postbuy instead of a prebuy on the used car you bought. We replaced the brakes front and rear... they were worn out, tuned your engine... the person you bought it from only replaced the easy to get to front spark plugs, cleaned throttlebody...so car would not stall out, replaced valve cover gaskets....that were pouring oil. The coolant looked good and there were no other leaks under your vehicle. Radiators, batterys, waterpumps, etc. can go out at anytime. Your radiator was fine the day the car was in. Good luck in the future, Randy

BP
BRYAN P.
Lincoln LS
05/01/2015
Commoncore math?
An alignment is $49. I was charged $24 to have it checked and $49 to have it aligned. The $24 should have been deducted from the $49 but they still charged $39 for a total of $63. Why was I charged a total of $63 when an alignment is $49?
Randy G. from C & T Auto Service responded on 05/05/2015

Brian you brought your car in for a alignment. we put it on our machine compensated the alignment equipment, performed caster and camber sweep to check alignment angles and found the control arm you replaced was on the wrong side. You then took the car and installed the control arm correctly and we performed the full alignment. We do charge for alignmnet check, and for alignments. I thought everthing was explained to you befor the services were performed.

DIANNE S.
Buick Regal
09/03/2014
Relieable, friendly service
They were very quick to make mistake right. That means alot.

09/03/2014
Would not listen to customer
Lanny brought car back "several "times because of noise. First time was told it just needed greased. Done. Went back again because of same noise. Was told it would go away. Noise kept getting worst, so he ended up taking it to discount tires. Back brakes were put on backwards and also turned to much. So Lanny spent another $ 300. to have repaired.
Randy G. from C & T Auto Service responded on 09/24/2014

Deay Lenny,

I am sorry that we did not solve your problem. After our converstion I credited the charge for machinig your rotors. We hope to see you again in our shop.

Sincerely,

LV
Lynnie V.
Kennesaw, GA
08/04/2014 Category: Service
Lynnie said her last experience with this business was pretty poor. She went in to get an estimate on her vehicle they quoted her a whole bunch of stuff. She took her vehicle to a different business where they only charged her for things that were needed. This business was going to charge her for unnecessary repairs. She would not recommend them to others for the reasons mentioned.
Randy G. from C & T Auto Service responded on 08/13/2014

Dear Lynnie,

Thanks for your response. Our estimate was based on using new parts for the repair of your vehicle. We had determined that you had a bent left lower control arm and a bent front strut. We recomended both front struts as the proper repair, along with yhe control arm.

Thank you again for talking with our representative.

John B.
Pontiac Montana
05/20/2014
LOST MY TRUST
You wanted almost $4000 to do things unnecessary for me to pass emissions. Acworth Integrity Automotive fixed the problems (EGR system and catalytic converter) for $900. Works fine; no check engine light; passed emissions; got my tag sticker. My future business goes to them! It forced me to click on one star; I was going to click on zero stars because I felt your assessment was an attempted ripoff. I do NOT need a new transmission, by the way. Integrity cleaned mine and that was that.

Beverly H.
Acura MDX
03/08/2014 Category: Service
Beverly said the mechanic, as well as, the inside her vehicle were nasty. The mechanic was all dirty and got in and out of her vehicle, which made it dirty. She would not recommend them for reasons mentioned.

Jesica G.
Honda Accord
02/12/2014 Category: Service
Jesica said she paid $350 to have the check engine light turned off but it is still on. The idle is set way too high on the vehicle and is making the vehicle try to move even when the brakes are applied. She is reluctant to return because she is afraid they will charge her more money for another repair. She will not recommend this business because of her experience.

JOSHUA C.
02/08/2014
A mechanic you can recommend
C&T has always gotten us right in no matter what the repair. They don't pressure you to fix everything like someother shops! This a shop you can recommend to anyone!