AC
AVA C.
Oceanside, CA
BMW 325is
12/27/2017
Friendly and experienced Auto Service with reasonable prices.
A friend recommended Autohaus based on his own experience. He was right. Autohaus a reputable foreign car repair shop. The Service rep. Lavon was kind, professional and very knowledgable about my car.

It's a good feeling having a place where I can entrust the people with my car.

EG
EDWARD G.
Mercedes-Benz S420
12/22/2017
Very good thanks
Very nice service assistant helpful

FR
FRED R.
Solana Beach, CA
12/14/2017
Quick Fix
As an Uber driver, my car is my income. When I had a problem with my seat back, which made it impossible to drive, John got it fixed right away. Thank you!

MICHAEL S.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Land Rover LR3
12/12/2017
Always right on
Great service/work and result for a fair price. Professional staff. Keeps me coming back with all our Rovers. I don't have 250 so.............................................................................................................................

Robert W.
Del Mar, CA
Land Rover Range Rover
12/12/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Lucy. She said the service was good.

SR
SUSAN R.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
12/05/2017
Excellent service and follow up!
I have been taking my Range Rover to California Autohaus for several years now and every time my experience has been terrific. They are very knowledgeable and go above and beyond to take care of us and our SUV. Lavon took time to explain what needed to be done to my car and had great follow up after the appointment as well.

John L.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
12/04/2017 Category: Service
John said the staff were very responsive and offered pricing that was not inflated. They were honest and easy to trust.

VM
Veronica M.
San Diego, CA
11/28/2017 Category: Service
Veronica said Levonne and the staff are friendly and they make the business seem like home.

EH
Erwin H.
Del Mar, CA
Land Rover Range Rover
11/15/2017 Category: Service
Erwin said he has used this business for years. The employees were trustworthy. They provided good service. The work was done for a fair price.

DARIO P.
Mercedes-Benz C250
11/14/2017
Good place for car repairs
Very friendly and clean. A little pricey.

Joe B.
BMW 735i
11/13/2017 Category: Service
Joe said this business did the work before he okayed it, and it was more expensive than estimated.

Michael S.
Land Rover LR3
10/31/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Nicki. She said the business offers reasonable prices. The staff is honest. They have great expertise and they are timely. The waiting room has great coffee.

AU
ALEX U.
Chula Vista, CA
Land Rover LR4
10/26/2017
Awesome and honest service!
Knowledgeable people that will take care of your vehicle at a reasonable price and a reasonable time. Will definitely continue servicing my 2016 LR4 here.
Lavon D. from California Autohaus responded on 10/31/2017

Hi Alex,

Thank you for the kind comments regarding your service experience with us. I appreciate it.

RK
Rob K.
Oceanside, CA
Volkswagen Tiguan
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Rob said Alex is a top-notch mechanic.

Steve S.
Land Rover Discovery Series II
10/25/2017 Category: Service
Steve said this business tried to up sell him. He brought his vehicle in for coolant and they tried to tell him he needed an alignment done.

KD
KARLA D.
10/20/2017
my car had more service due messages when I pickded it up than when I took it in to be serviced. I went back the next day, and John couldn't help me with anything!
poor - I should never have taken my car to these people. I will stick with my BMW dealer has I have for the past 8 years.

HL
HAKAN L.
Haymarket, VA
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
10/12/2017
Excellent service by Levan and his team!
I had a very pleasant experience. Great service, good value and friendly team members!
Lavon D. from California Autohaus responded on 10/13/2017

Hi Hakan,

Thank you for the kind comments regarding your service experience with us. It means a lot.

Have a great weekend!

Mary R.
10/07/2017
California Autohaus
They are knowledgeable, friendly, get your car in and out as fast as possible. Levon takes good care of his clients.
Lavon D. from California Autohaus responded on 10/10/2017

Great customer service.
Knowledgeable
Lavon D. from California Autohaus responded on 10/06/2017

Hi Mary,

Thank you for the kind comment and great rating regarding your service experience with us. I appreciate it.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Milos S.
Mercedes-Benz C55
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Milos said he loved the way they treated him and his vehicle.
Lavon D. from California Autohaus responded on 10/02/2017

Hi Milos,

Thank you for the kind comment regarding your service experience with us. We really appreciate it.