Latest Review about 1 year ago

Kenan S.
San Diego, CA
09/13/2019
Awesome place for Rover owners
Great, great, GREAT place to go and not get bank rolled by a dealer. These guys provide the best service and are a complete breath of fresh air compared to a dealer shop. Reasons? 1- the pricing is considerably less than the dealer (I personally saved thousands on my repairs). 2- the staff is super friendly, personable and they make you feel like a human, not a number. 3- the staff explain thoroughly and the mechanic even came out and discussed the issues, causes, and remedies. 4- they don’t nickel and dime for extras. 5- they have loaner cars!

Need I say more? Thank you and I am happy I found my goto repair shop to keep my rover running.

SD
STACIE D.
01/08/2019
THEY ROCK!!
I own a land rover and the maintenance can be expensive. Autohause has always been honest and up front with quotes and pricing so i can enjoy my beautiful car with out going broke. MY car is always ready when promised looking clean and shiny. I only need to see them once or twice a year, but when I do they ROCK!!T
Thanks again John and Bob!
Happy new year...

AC
AVA C.
Oceanside, CA
BMW 325is
12/27/2017
Friendly and experienced Auto Service with reasonable prices.
A friend recommended Autohaus based on his own experience. He was right. Autohaus a reputable foreign car repair shop. The Service rep. Lavon was kind, professional and very knowledgable about my car.

It's a good feeling having a place where I can entrust the people with my car.

EG
EDWARD G.
Mercedes-Benz S420
12/22/2017
Very good thanks
Very nice service assistant helpful

FR
FRED R.
Solana Beach, CA
12/14/2017
Quick Fix
As an Uber driver, my car is my income. When I had a problem with my seat back, which made it impossible to drive, John got it fixed right away. Thank you!

MICHAEL S.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Land Rover LR3
12/12/2017
Always right on
Great service/work and result for a fair price. Professional staff. Keeps me coming back with all our Rovers. I don't have 250 so.............................................................................................................................

Robert W.
Del Mar, CA
Land Rover Range Rover
12/12/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Lucy. She said the service was good.

SR
SUSAN R.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
12/05/2017
Excellent service and follow up!
I have been taking my Range Rover to California Autohaus for several years now and every time my experience has been terrific. They are very knowledgeable and go above and beyond to take care of us and our SUV. Lavon took time to explain what needed to be done to my car and had great follow up after the appointment as well.

John L.
Carlsbad, CA
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
12/04/2017 Category: Service
John said the staff were very responsive and offered pricing that was not inflated. They were honest and easy to trust.

VM
Veronica M.
San Diego, CA
11/28/2017 Category: Service
Veronica said Levonne and the staff are friendly and they make the business seem like home.

EH
Erwin H.
Del Mar, CA
Land Rover Range Rover
11/15/2017 Category: Service
Erwin said he has used this business for years. The employees were trustworthy. They provided good service. The work was done for a fair price.

DARIO P.
Carlsbad, CA
Mercedes-Benz C250
11/14/2017
Good place for car repairs
Very friendly and clean. A little pricey.

Joe B.
BMW 735i
11/13/2017 Category: Service
Joe said this business did the work before he okayed it, and it was more expensive than estimated.

Michael S.
Land Rover LR3
10/31/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Nicki. She said the business offers reasonable prices. The staff is honest. They have great expertise and they are timely. The waiting room has great coffee.

AU
ALEX U.
Chula Vista, CA
Land Rover LR4
10/26/2017
Awesome and honest service!
Knowledgeable people that will take care of your vehicle at a reasonable price and a reasonable time. Will definitely continue servicing my 2016 LR4 here.
Lavon D. from California Autohaus responded on 10/31/2017

Hi Alex,

Thank you for the kind comments regarding your service experience with us. I appreciate it.