AL
ANNA L.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
08/31/2019
Awesome people
Very honest people very polite send all my family and friends because you will be treated fair.

JEFF W.
GMC Yukon
08/29/2019
State Inspection
When I take my cars to Canady & Branch for the annual state inspection I am confident I will receive a honest, fair inspection. They have been inspecting my cars for years.
Jeff

SD
SHEILA D.
08/28/2019
Always helpful and goid work at affordable prices
Wonderful and honest.

08/23/2019
Honest people

MICHAEL S.
08/22/2019
Great service, friendly folks, trustworthy
You can trust these folks to do only what is necessary, and to make helpful suggestions as to what else might need attention, what can wait, etc.

08/14/2019
Ball joints
Good service and friendly staff

TC
TERRI C.
Lincoln Mark LT
08/13/2019
Cannady and Branch are AWESOME
These people are honest, fair and reliable. They are the most ethical people I have had the pleasure of working with. I know when I take my car here that it will be repaired correctly and I will have no worries. They are not here to take me for my money. I am so glad to know that I have a place to take my car and not be concerned that they are just taking my money and running. Only needed repairs are done.
Completely satisfied. Would recommend to everyone.

Michelle H.
Jeep Renegade
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Michelle said the business was quick, efficient and they were friendly.

Michelle H.
Jeep Renegade
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Michelle said the business was quick, efficient and they were friendly.

JOYCE K.
08/10/2019
Wonderful !
Bill and the whole crew are great! They were efficient, friendly, and good prices!!! Best place in town.

08/10/2019
Last visit
Good customer service, friendly people and they do their best to make things right

RP
RICHARD P.
Ford
08/09/2019
Treated like a Friend
Every time I gone to Canady & Branch, I’ve been treated as a friend and not “just another income source”. They bent over backwards to save me some money when my wife’s 2003 Escape needed some major repairs. They consulted me about every decision concerning the repairs instead of going blindly forward, racking-up a high cost bill. None better in Tidewater!

EH
Emily H.
Toyota Tundra
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Emily said they are great. She has gone there before. They're always quick, super friendly, and thorough.

Courtney H.
Kia Rondo
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Courtney said they have excellent customer service, they are very friendly and the employees explain things in ways she can understand.

DV
DAMIAN V.
Virginia Beach, VA
Chevrolet Cruze
08/03/2019
Amazing service
Awesome service , received service and car returned in a timely manner . Will definitely be coming back if need be !

TH
TOM H.
Suffolk, VA
08/03/2019
First class service
I called on Wednesday went in on Friday morning they were expecting me and got right to work on my vehicle. Explained what was wrong and fixed it perfectly at a lower price than other shops had quoted me. I will definitely be back for service on my vehicles in the future.

Toyota Yaris
08/01/2019
As always - great repair service by courteous staff.

PH
PAT H.
Canady& Branch
I always take my Ford Escape to Canady's & branch as I trust them completly

ME
MARY E.
Nissan Rogue
07/31/2019
Always friendly and fast.
I have been a customer for years and plan to continue.

DAVID W.
Toyota Echo
Great service sgain
The biggest thing I could say is that I come back because of the great service. The whole crew at Canady and Branch is always polite, professional, and they do a good job.