Joe P.
Virginia
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Joe said it was a good experience.

Jean D.
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Jean said they had no problem getting her vehicle in and taken care of. They did a great job, were friendly and honest.

KH
KENNETH H.
01/17/2020
Transmission pricing
They did great work on my transmission, only fault I have is I was quoted on price for the job and they called me back with a higher price,,but they did a good job

01/16/2020
Always friendly and great work
Always friendly and great work

01/15/2020
Reliable, trustworthy
Great service, honest, dependable, stand behind their work, friendly, reasonable prices on parts and labor

WD
Wayne D.
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Wayne said they did a really good job.

TRACY M.
Suffolk, VA
01/10/2020
Super Nice service, The People are awesome, World Class...
Another outstanding service job by Canady And Branch . Thank you for always being honest, fair, and complete in ever job you do.

BG
BILL G.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/09/2020
Friendly Courteous Knowledgeable People
I had both of my cars worked on this week. I had front end repair work done on one car. I had a state inspection and a front end alignment done on the other car. The inspection went well. All of the work was done in a professional timely manner. Everyone was courteous, knowledgeable and professional. The cost of the work was reasonable.
I may take one of my cars back to be looked at again. I had the front end aligned, but the car still pulls to the right. Perhaps something is bent. I'll ask to have it checked out, or driven by one of the technicians.

MATTHEW P.
01/09/2020
Great work!
After others made attempts to troubleshoot my check engine light, to no avail, the technician's at Cannady and Branch were successful at repairing a wiring issue and replacing a component, my 08 Impala is what it should be, which makes me a happy customer.!

WW
WILLIE W.
GMC Acadia
01/08/2020
Fast service and professional
They solved a problem I thought was stemming from an accident

CHARLINE H.
Suffolk, VA
01/02/2020
Great service!!
Friendly and professional service!!

CP
CLIFFORD P.
01/02/2020
They stayed on it and found the problem! Great job!

DEBORAH D.
Yorktown, VA
01/01/2020
Quality care
Quality mechanic shop. Helped me in the process of purchasing a used car and making necessary updates. Grateful!

JOHN F.
12/31/2019
Outstanding work
Once again Canady and Branch has outdone themselves. Work was done on time and to my satisfaction with no extra add on work. Honest and fair pricing as always.

JIM T.
Toyota Prius v
12/30/2019
long-time customer
I don't have any work done on my cars other than at Canady and Branch. I've always had excellent service and have always been satisfied.