JENNIFER W.
Isuzu Trooper
07/10/2019
The best around!
The folks at C and A are always timely, helpful, courteous, honest, and reasonable...not much else you can hope for in car repairs! Take all my stuff there, wouldn't go anywhere else!

LC
Lauren C.
Virginia
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Lauren said the staff was nice, and explained all the details well.

Acura MDX
07/06/2019
Staff are very honest, accommodating and do excellent job!!!

07/06/2019
Honest and
Trustworthy and honest!

VD
Vyacheslav D.
Virginia
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Vyacheslav said the price is good, as well as the quality of work.

PA
PATTY A.
07/03/2019
Honest
They were up front about wait time for an inspection. I did what they said and was taken care of. Perfect!

KENDRA B.
Virginia Beach, VA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/03/2019
Honest reliable mechanic shop
I always take my car here for anything it needs, from minor routine maintenance to the big stuff, they get the job done, always communicate exactly what's going on with vehicle & they don't try to sell you on repairs you don't need! They will tell me if they see something that could become a problem & if it's something I should address in the future. The staff is great, all very friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, can't say enough great things about this place.

AA
ANTHONY A.
06/28/2019
Truck Running boards
I needed to have running boards installed on my truck. I bought the running boards online. I could not make heads or tails of the instruction and was not sure if fabrication would be needed to install them. Called Canady and Branch and set up an appointment. They did a great job at a reasonable price the same day. Definitely a great place for service yo your vehicle.

TH
TERRY H.
06/28/2019
Great people, honest, integrity...
Best place to take your vehicle for repair.

BT
BARBARA T.
06/27/2019
Honest
Recently had to have my car towed in for an alternator. Quick repair to get me back on the road. Always honest in the diagnosis and repairs. Thank you for all your help.

DAVID G.
Dodge Dakota
06/26/2019
Genuine
I feel like I’m getting an honest opinion when I come . Took my vehicle to the dealership and they wanted $1500 worth of work after it failed inspection. Canady and Branch quoted me $1000 for the same job .

GA
GREGORY A.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/26/2019
First time, every time
Canady & Branch gets all of the service requirements for my 3 vehicles. Fortunately, they catch things before they become major problems. Great customer service, also, from Bill, David, and Aron.

CARROLL B.
06/25/2019
Noise Maker is BACK!
Great service, done in a timely manner. Folks were honest about what was wrong and I like how they didnt look for something else to be wrong like a lot of other places. I will definitely be back!

DAVID B.
Virginia Beach, VA
06/21/2019
Everyone working there
Always available when needed work dont rite the first time reasonable pricing.always friendly an courteous.

TN
THERON N.
06/20/2019
State Inspection & Oil change
Professional and friendly service, dropped car off in the morning, picked up that afternoon.

TRACY M.
06/19/2019
World Class Service. Friendly, respectful, and wonderful people.
Once again you exceeded the level my service expected. As always World Class. Friendly and honest. Thank you for being a service center I and Everyone can trust. Outstanding people, you always feel like you're important, once you enter the doors. Thank you again.

TP
Tommie P.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Tommie said that the staff is good people.

MELODY M.
Nissan Rogue
Great service/Reasonable Price
I would definitely recommend Canady and Branch for all your automobile service needs. I've used them several times; each time, the customer service was excellent, as well as the work done on my vehicle. The price on work done at each visit was very reasonable.

KAY M.
Ford Expedition
Honesty, professionalism, trustworthy, courteous
We have a 2011 Ford Expedition and a 2013 Ford Explorer. We take both to C&B. C&B never tries to "sell up" when they service our vehicles. We give them specific direction on service we want performed, and then ask them to recommend any other service to keep the cars running well and safely, especially any PM. We have confidence that if they recommend a service, it is necessary. We believe their prices are fair.

DENNIS H.
Saturn Outlook
Great place
Do great work treat you with respect