Chevrolet Corvette
11/18/2020
Friendly
Excellent service. Fair charges. Full service.

TYLER S.
11/18/2020
Awesome
I called probably 10 shops before I found canady on google and nobody could help me out told me they were to busy or we don’t do that canady had me fixed up same day and pricing was very fair A+++ work thank you again guys will be doing business with them again

FK
Fred K.
Chevrolet Camaro
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Fred said Bill the owner is good to go. He says he handles everything, and if he needs anything else he will definitely go back. All the tech were good and pleasant

ARAGLIN M.
11/11/2020
Great service & great people
Canady & Branch is a reliable place full of terrific people. I know that I can trust Bill (owner) and Aaron (son) to give me honest recommendations for my vehicle and keep it running safely. They are extremely knowledgeable and caring people and always treat their customers like family. It’s the only place I take my car for services and definitely recommend them!

BILLY B.
11/10/2020
Not Shade Tree Mechanics
I've taken every one of my families vehicles to them since I found out their prices beat any dealer or other repair shop. Doctors and nurses we know absolutely LOVE the service provided and also refer them.

Michael R.
Cadillac SRX
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Michael said he doesn't know about transmissions, but he hit something and it went out . The mechanic told him it was just old and he will be getting a second opinion.

MIKE S.
Nissan Rogue
11/04/2020
Professionalism and integrity
Canady and Branch just won me as a lifelong customer. Bill Canady called me back personally and was a consummate professional. He gave me a price on the work that was needed on my vehicle and then went the extra mile ( where there is VERY little traffic) and checked with another supplier and called me back to tell me he saved me $300. Who has ever done that for you? 20 plus years of active duty and still serving.... I'm not impressed easily... those guys are absolutely awesome.... call my personal cell and I'll verify... 757-617-5676

MI
Matthew I.
11/04/2020 Category: Service
Matthew said good service

Ron H.
11/03/2020 Category: Service
Ron said they do good work.

RE
RACHEL E.
Ford Windstar Wagon
11/01/2020
A car place that knows their stuff
Finally a car repair place that knows their stuff. I’ve waited 3 weeks to write this. Having the same problem with my Ford Windstar for three years. Canady and Branch were recommended by a public group on Facebook so I gave them a try. They had the van for two days which was a day longer than I was expecting. Well they finally found the problem and fixed it. Previous repair place just put bandaids and I am so grateful the C&B took the time and fixed it right. It may not be fast but it’s right. Take your vehicle here and you won’t be disappointed.

KAY M.
Ford Expedition EL
10/28/2020
Honesty, Consistently great service, Professionalism, Courteousness
We trust Canady & Branch completely for the regular preventative maintenance and required repairs on both our cars.

JUDY L.
10/21/2020
Canaday and Branch are the best!
As usual, Canady and Branch took care of all my needs. Will never trust anyone else with my car.

TA
Thomas A.
Subaru Crosstrek
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Carol. She said Bill does a good job. They have known him a long time.

AP
Alek P.
Ford Transit Connect
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Alex said that they have really good service.

EJ
ELLEN J.
10/13/2020
Trustworthy business
This business which we have used for over 10 years, has always given us the best service. They are great communicators , frequently giving options and never suggesting work that does need done and letting customers know realistically how long the work will take.