JO
JOHN O.
Nissan Frontier
06/20/2020
Kept us informed
They called us with was needed and told us the one part was a dealer only part so it would take another day to get the part.

CE
Carson E.
06/20/2020
JEEP AC Repair
98 Degree day and turning on my JEEP AC for the first time this summer only to have hot air blowing in my face. Made a lunchtime appointment with Canady & Branch Auto Sevice and the technicians delayed their lunch hour to make my repairs! 20 minutes later I was heading down the road with ice cold AC in my 2007 Wrangler and it was worth it because the cost was so low. I would recommend Canady & Branch to anyone looking for Fair Fast Cheap auto repairs and the do tires and wheel alignments too!

Ford Econoline Wagon
06/17/2020
Service and people
Can’t say enough about the service and the people ❤️❤️

WE

LA
Leslie A.
Ford Edge
06/12/2020 Category: Service
Leslie said she has known Bill and David for a long time, they do an excellent job and always take care of her vehicle. As soon as she calls, they get her in and they are wonderful.

JIM A.
GMC Canyon
06/11/2020
Excellence
Found and fixed wife's truck. Took it to the next level by doing investigation to find the root cause.

GA
GREGORY A.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/11/2020
Quality work, fair price
In one afternoon, out the next morning, and at a fair price with a smile and a handshake, what else could make it better? It is good to see that the COVID-19 crisis has not knocked this small business off of their game! Great people, great service! Thanks guys!

TC
TERRI C.
Dodge Caliber
06/10/2020
Honesty and Reliability
I love Canady and Branch. They are hard working, honest and reliable people. I will never go anywhere else.
You should try them!!

KAY M.
Ford Expedition
06/06/2020
We Trust Our Cars to Canady & Branch
C & B just changed the oil and rotated tires on our 2011 Ford Expedition. As always, we are completely satisfied with the service and experience. We trust C & B to be fair, professional and honest...and we've never been disappointed. We particularly respect that C & B never tries to 'sell up' services that are not needed to maintain our vehicle in good running order and safety...unlike a Ford dealer and a tire store we've visited from time to time.

06/02/2020
understanding and respectable
Service is great and employees are understanding and respectable. We have used them for years for repairs and maintenance, and will continues for years to come.

RK
ROBIN K.
Ford Edge
05/29/2020
Always curious and I only had to wait an hour so I shopped at Lowe's which is walking distance, so the time flew by. This is a reputable auto shop.

TJ
Consistent
Considerate
Caring
Competent
AND most important to me; I know Bill, if no one else, is a Believer in CHRIST!!!

LONNIE S.
05/26/2020
A No. 1 shop.
I have always had a good experience at this shop.

CE
CARSON E.
05/22/2020
AC Service
Fast Excellent Service my Air Condition is so cold I can see my breath!