4.6

Kevin M.
Wetumpka, AL
07/13/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
Hyundai has provided excellent service for my vehicles for many years!

Prattville, AL

Hope Hull, AL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/12/2020 Category: Service
Car service
Keira Lewis is our advisor and she is always very professional and I feel as though my husband and I have developed a personal relationship with her since she has worked for Capitol Hyundai. She always makes sure that our visit is satisfactory. If we forget about and service we need she makes sure to inform us. She always greets us with a big smile and makes sure all of our needs are met. We always look forward to our visits.

Rosemary H.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/11/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!!!
Great Service!!

Greenville, AL
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Service Technician
When I arrived at the dealership,I was greeted by a service tech and I felt relaxed and confident that the right person was servicing me. I had to wait a minute because I didn't have an appointment,but that said they got me in and took care of my automotive needs. Greatly appreciated
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/11/2020

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. It was our pleasure in helping you and answer any questions or concerns you have.  We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs.

Stephanie W.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Capital Hyundai Purchase
I had a great car buying experience with Capital Hyundai. Walter Hull was patient and able to find the Sante Fe with the convenience package and accessories that I wanted. The pricing was upfront and all paperwork was explained thoroughly before signing. And I am completely happy with my new purchase.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/10/2020

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Kimberly M.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
Still waiting
I'm still waiting on my call.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/10/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. i want to apologize for not calling when your special ordered part arrived. We will call and set an appointment to get you in. We will do better in commication with you.

If you have any questions, comments, or need to set an appointment, please contact me or my service team.

Sincerely

FR
Fred R.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
Good service experience
The fix of a recall for a brake problem went well, although many people came the same day, so there was a line.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/09/2020

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set a check in time for all your service needs.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Excellent and timely service.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Customer Service - Kierra
Great customer service interaction with Kierra. She was helpful, professional, and caring. I love when she gets to be my service assistant when I come to Hyundai.

07/09/2020 Category: Service
Took Entirely To Long ...
Appointment took longer than expected and was told it would. Was not informed that it would be so long. Yes, I made an appointment, and It still took forever.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/09/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

PH
Pamela H.
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Service at Capital Hyundai
I took my car in for service and I was early. They said no problem, told me how long it would take and sent me to the waiting room. Great customer service.

Valley Grande, AL
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Average
Service wasn’t as good as last time
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/02/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. I want to apologize for my service team and their demeanor. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Pike Road, AL
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Kierra was awesome!
The customer service here is always impeccable. Kierra was so helpful and professional.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/01/2020

SF
Sandra F.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Promptness of service reps, thoughtfulness, courtesy, and timely service
I've been coming here for awhile. Love my Santa Fe. Have always received great service with thorough explanations of any repair(s) needed and cost. Thanks so much for being here for us.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/24/2020

Martha R.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Wait for your vehicle went finished
Wait for your vehicle went finished more than 45 minutes or more . You have try to find the person who wrote you up. ūü§Ē
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/24/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. i want to apologize for my service team not valuing your time. I am unsure of the situation that caused the delay in delivery. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.