4.6

Overall Rating 4.4374969/5Overall Rating 4.4374969/5Overall Rating 4.4374969/5Overall Rating 4.4374969/5rating 4.4374969
Overall Rating 2.4375/5Overall Rating 2.4375/5rating 2.4375rating 2.4375rating 2.4375

CJ
Carolyn J.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Very good
Very good service
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 12/05/2019

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set a check in time for all your service needs.

Marilyn W.
Awesome service!!
You can make an appointment and you don't have to wait forever.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 12/05/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

TW
Tameka W.
Nice place
Had to have a recall done. Lounge was nice to sit and wait. Wi-Fi was available if needed. Coffee was free, if i drink it. Just nice experience!! Wait time was like 45 min to 1 hour. Keep up good job workers!!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 12/05/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit to earn the five star rating. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

If you have any questions, comments, or need to set an appointment, please contact me or my service team.

Chatom, AL
11/30/2019 Category: Service
The friendliness of the staff and good service.
I had a good experience at Capitol Hyundai. I was greeted with a very professional and friendly attitude. My service was done in a timely manner.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/30/2019

VF
Van F.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
11/28/2019 Category: Service
Save the day
Greeted by Service Representative, Mr. Will. Told him I was headed out of town when my son's car was experiencing a steering problem. He gave me an estimated repair cost and in less then two hours I was on my way. Car ride like new.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/28/2019 Category: Service
Great service and customer friendly
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/29/2019

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. It was our pleasure in helping you and answer any questions or concerns you have.  We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs.

GG
Gregory G.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Missed discount
Pleased with the service. I should have gotten a 10% discount for being a retired HMMA TM. I mentioned it to the service advisor when I arrived on Thursday, 21 Nov. Unfortunately he did not apply my discount and I did not notice it until I had paid the bill and had arrived home. The cost of the service that day was $339.54.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/29/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

2016 Hyundai Accent
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Thanks
Needed a battery and oil change. Out in no time.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/25/2019

Always very sufficient
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/25/2019

11/21/2019 Category: Service
Routine service visit
Always greeted with a friendly smile. The wait was not too long so I was in and out at a decent time. Only thing I noticed is a little rattle near the steering wheel that was not there before.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/21/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Jayce H.
Prattville, AL
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Took way too long
An oil change should take only 30 minutes to an hour and it took them nearly 2 hours during which time I was not updated once.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/21/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. i apologize for the extended time for oil change service. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

BR
Betty R.
Letohatchee, AL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Was fast.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/20/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit to earn the 5 star rating. Please let us know what we can do to earn it. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Mary S.
Selma, AL
2012 Hyundai Veloster
11/19/2019 Category: Service
I feel your staff in the service department should be more business-like and acknowledge the customer when we first get there instead of us having to grab them. The older people they're awesome the younger ones need some help they can improve.
The dealership overall is wonderful.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/20/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Your comments are duly noted and we will improve. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

TJ
Tameral J.
11/16/2019 Category: Service
They do a really good job
They did a really good job
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/18/2019

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for your business and giving my service team a 5-star review. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set a check in time for all your service needs.

Eclectic, AL
Great job
Keep up the good work

WD
Wayne D.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2019 Category: Service
I have always had great service at this location. The people are always nice and knowledgeable of the business. The wait is never long. It’s just a great place to do business.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/18/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Thank you for the kind words. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Debra S.
Fort Deposit, AL
ok
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/18/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It appears we did not reference your service history and note the use of full synthetic oil. I would like to offer your next full synthetic oil service for the same cost as a standard oil service. I do apologize for the mistake. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Claudia M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Always a pleasure when getting my Hyundai serviced especially when dealing with Mr. Craig.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/15/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Thank you for the kind words for Mr. Craig. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

IM

2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Took forever
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/12/2019

Dear valued customer, I want to apologize for the excessive length of time it took for us to service your vehicle. It is not our intension to take that long for an oil change service. It is unacceptable and we will work hard to make your service experience the best it can be. Thank you for your business.

Sincerely,