4.6

Overall Rating 4.4374969/5Overall Rating 4.4374969/5Overall Rating 4.4374969/5Overall Rating 4.4374969/5rating 4.4374969
Overall Rating 2.4375/5Overall Rating 2.4375/5rating 2.4375rating 2.4375rating 2.4375

RT
Rosie T.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Took forever
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/12/2019

Dear valued customer, I want to apologize for the excessive length of time it took for us to service your vehicle. It is not our intension to take that long for an oil change service. It is unacceptable and we will work hard to make your service experience the best it can be. Thank you for your business.

10/04/2019 Category: Service
Service poor
I wouldn’t recommend the service but the rest of the business is good.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 10/04/2019

Dear valued customer, I know the frustration you felt during your visit for the brake lamp issue. The original diagnostics were not complete or the the tech did not fully understand the scope of your complaint. Even I had an issue at first understanding why the third brake lamp would stay illuminated all of the time. The add on spoiler and shorted tail lamp assemblies were the root cause. I agree it should not have taken three visits to remedy your situation. Once I found the issue, I brought it to your attention but declined to repair. If you would like to set and appointment to repair the rest of the brake lamps, feel free to give us a call.

Let me know if I can help.

SP
Staneshia P.
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
I didn’t expect to have so many problems out of a car thats not even a year old.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 10/03/2019

Dear valued customer, we understand your frustration with the performance of your vehicle. The engine software that is designed put vehicle in limp home mode can be difficult to understand. It is there to keep your engine from catastrophic damage. We are doing everything as outlined with Hyundai to remedy this issue.

sincerely

Brittney M.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
10/02/2019 Category: Service
No communication
The service department needs a major improvement plan to communicate with customers in regards to their vehicles. This was by far my worst experience. From no communication, to the rental, to the timeframe, to the repairs....Hyundai missed the mark on this one.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 10/03/2019

Dear valued customer, I would like to apologize for the lack of communication my service team and I failed to provide to you about your vehicle during the recent repair. We appreciate you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. We did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

If you have any questions you would like to ask about your recent repair, please call me.

2016 Hyundai Azera
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Still waitnig
8 weeks for a refund?Would you allow me 8 weeks to pay for service?or refuse my car to be released?

09/17/2019 Category: Service
Failed again.
It would be nice if the things being said to be checked during service visits,were actually checked.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 09/17/2019

Dear customer, I apologize to you for not being able to meet or exceed your expectations of the quality of service you and your vehicle need. We have in the past been able to repair your vehicle to best of our ability.  In the future will will strive to do our best.

Feel free to call if you have any questions about your vehicle.

Thank you and have a blessed day.

service manager

Jeff C.
Tallassee, AL
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Poor
Not at all pleased with the experience
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/29/2019

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Customer, i apologize for the inconvenience and lack of understanding about your specific issues with your recent service visit.  I have tried multiple times to contact you for information about what has transpired. I have looked into the service history of your vehicle and your recent repair. Based on your response to a question on the survey, i assume your vehicle is running normal. If not, how may i help? I am willing to look into any issue you both may have had concerning your recent visit. If you would like to discuss, please call. I am sure we can come to a resolution we both feel good about.

08/27/2019 Category: Service
Much time consuming
Time consuming
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/27/2019

Dear valued customer, we would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs. I would love to speak with you on this issue. Feel free to give me a call anytime.

334-279-6555 ext2270

Elmore, AL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Subpar communication; repair wasn't completed as stated
I am upset and disappointed that, yet again, my vehicle supposedly had been repaired when in fact it was not. I've had my vehicle 2 days since the repairs and the same issue has restarted. This is the second failed repair for this same issue from this dealership.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/02/2019

Dear valued customer, I will be contacting you shortly to discuss and find a solution to the issue with your vehicle. Our technicians work to remedy all concerns with customers vehicles. We will work with Hyundai engineering to find the source of the problem and correct it.

Sincerely

ST
Sherri T.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Rectify problem
Appreciated Hyundai going above and beyond to make me a very satisfied customer by rectifying the problem. Many businesses wouldn’t have gone the extra mile. Mr. Willie was very kind and apologetic, and I thank him for a job well done 👍🏽.

07/23/2019 Category: Service
Waiting to be contacted about repair.
No communication!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/24/2019

Dear valued customer, I apologise for my service team not responding or reacjiong out to you. i ahve checked and foud your part we ordered for you has come in. We will be contacting you shortly to set up a time for you to have this repair completed. We strive fpr excellent customer service. We have failed in this situation. We are working to do better.

WP
William P.
Pike Road, AL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Poor customer service. A lack of grown adult supervision in the Service department.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for doing the review, and  Thank you for telling us about your experience.  We here at Capitol Hyundai are working hard to improve our customers experience and we need input so we know what needs to be repaired.  Thank you once again and its our mission to make all of our customers feel valued and this is not how we want ourselves to be presented.  We will be looking into this.  Thank you for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer!

2016 Hyundai Azera
06/11/2019 Category: Service
You have to wait forever for someone to come out!
They are always slow. I always have to wait at least 10 minutes for someone to come out and begin the service. I'm going somewhere else from now on.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for doing the review, I am sorry for the extended wait time, we are checking on this for we here at Capitol Hyundai value our customers and thier time.  Once again thank you for bring this to our attention.

Craig C.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Your problem is not our problem
Owned my last Hyundai!
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/10/2019

So Sorry for the issues you and your daughter had here at Capitol Hyundai.  We value our customers and want them to have a great experience.
Thank you for your input and it will be checked into.

Beverly M.
Robertsdale, AL
05/02/2019 Category: Service
NOT HAPPY!
See prior comments
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/03/2019

Ms. Maddox, i would sincerly appologize for the lack of comunication on your recent visit to my service dept. We strive to provide excellent service to all customers not just our own. Hyundai  is experencing an engine issue they are trying to remedy. I understand we may not have communicated this to you. If you are ever in need of our assistance in the future, please feel free to contact the service manager Scott Schodorf.

Scott.schodorf@capitolimports.com

GG
Gregory G.
Millbrook, AL
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Battery Replacement
After talking to the Service Manger, all my concerns have been resolved.

04/25/2019 Category: Service
Battery replacement
Let me start by saying I retired from HMMA after 13.5 years in January and have bought 2 vehicles via the Hyundai Circle program. I went in on 22 April to get a battery replaced and the basic package on my 2010 Vera Cruz. I waited for the vehicle and after an hour I was told the vehicle was ready. The service advisor went over the invoice with me and stated the battery had been replaced and all the work was completed. When I got home (20 miles from the dealership) I raised the hood to look at the new battery. SURPRISE, the old battery was still in the vehicle. I immediately called the service manager and complained. He apologized and asked if I could return to the dealership. I returned and got the battery replaced and was given a business card saying the next oil change was free. Totally unacceptable!!! IS ANYONE CHECKING THE WORK THAT WAS SUPPOSEDLY DONE?? Why say the work was done (and documented on the invoice) when it wasn't. Would they ever have noticed the discrepancy if I hadn't brought it to their attention. Trust is important and the service department lost quite a bit with me. I will continue to buy Hyundai vehicles and return to the dealership for future work, but they have got to do better!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/25/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations on this service visit. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

If you have any questions, comments, or need to set an appointment, please contact me or my service team.

04/02/2019 Category: Service
Frustrated
Doesn’t make sense to make an appointment if your wait time is still 3 hrs or so.

Westlake, OH
2012 Hyundai Tucson
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Dealership stepped in to resolve issues
After having trouble dealing with the HMA national customer service rep, the dealership service manager stepped in and helped resolve the issues. We have since received our Tucson back with a brand new engine. Thank you Capitol Hyundai and Scott Schodorff.

03/28/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Motor America terrible service
HMA has had an engine on back order since mid January. National customer Service assigned to my case has been terrible. This dealer is caught in the middle
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/29/2019

We here at Capitol Hyundai are very sorry for the inconvience you are having, we are working toward getting this resolved for you. Please send us the information on your rental we will take care of that for you. We value our customers and work hard at given them excellent customer service.  Thank you for taking the time to do the review.

KW
Kelly W.
03/18/2019
Unsatisfied customer
My daughter called the service department regarding her 2012 sonata that she has brought in for recalls and has kept the oil changed. 4 weeks ago her engine locked up and the service department was less than helpful !! I'm very disappointed !! We have several family members and friends that own hyundai's I will be sure to let them know they do not stand behind their product !!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/18/2019

Good afternoon Ms. Walker. I am sorry to hear of the poor service experience your daughter received. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a great customer experience. I would like to reach out and discuss the situation with your daughters vehicle. Please call me a t334-279-6555 ext.2279

Again, I do apologize for a less than satisfactory experience.

Service manager

02/12/2019 Category: Service
Terrible Experience
It took two months to get a part replaced under warranty when they said it would take two weeks. They never apoligized about the wait and told me each time that I called to check on it that it would be a week or so before it came in. Terrible experience and I have used them a lot in the past, but will have to think twice in the future.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/12/2019

Hello Valued Customer,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery appreciates your feedback. Its unfortunate that you found your experience here with us to be unsatisfactory. We would like an opportunity to rectify your grievances with us, at your earliest convenience please feel free to give us a call or email me at Rebecca.Jasmin@Capitolimports.com. Again we appreciate you as we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Maxine D.
Brundidge, AL
2015 Hyundai Accent
02/07/2019 Category: Service
WHY SHOULD I FIX MY OWN CAR
THE WORK AND WORKERS ARE LACKING IN RESPECT TO THEIR OWN
ABILITYS.I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THAT ANYONE BRING A BICYCLE TO BE FIXED HERE .....
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/08/2019

Hello Maxine,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery values your feedback, we apologies for the issues that you faced. We pride ourselves in maintaining the highest quality standards for our customers. So, we hope you will give us the opportunity to discuss this further with you.You can reach out to us on 334-551-1358 or you can email me at Rebecca.Jasmin@capitolimports.com, I'll will be  more than happy to assist with this matter.

KJ
Kimberly J.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Wasted trip
I needed a recalled part installed in my new Hyundai Elantra, was called and told the part was in I made an appointment. When I arrived at the scheduled time the service department had no clue about the part to install and had to order the part. This wasted my time.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/04/2019

Hello Kimberly,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery want to extend our sincerest apologies concerning all the issues that you have faced. We pride ourselves in maintaining the highest quality standards for our customers. We hope you will give us the opportunity to discuss this further with you. You can reach out to us on 334-279-6555 or you can email me at Rebecca.Jasmin@capitolimports.com, I'll will be  more than happy to assist with this matter.