Overall Rating 4.4257432/5Overall Rating 4.4257432/5Overall Rating 4.4257432/5Overall Rating 4.4257432/5rating 4.4257432
Overall Rating 2.45545/5Overall Rating 2.45545/5rating 2.45545rating 2.45545rating 2.45545

Pike Road, AL
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Cannot beat the warranty and friendly service.
Enjoy the service whether drop off or sit and wait.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/10/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations on this service visit. We apologize for not communicating with you about the part needed for your warranty repair. We should have and provided alternate trasnportation. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Please feel free to call me and discuss if you have any questions.

334-279-6555 ext 2270

Deatsville, AL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/20/2019 Category: Service
always behind and busier than can handle
With appointment at 9 am left around 12:45 for oil change and tire rotation. Wish I had other options for my Hyundai service. Entirely too slow.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for doing the review and survey, I would like to apoligize for the delay in your service, we here at Capitol Hyundai value our customers and thier time and I will be checking on this for you. I want you to know I appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of this issue. I will be trying to contact you to discuss this in more detail. If you need anything please call me at Capitol Hyundai! Thanks for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer.

EH
Ellen H.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Shout out
A huge shout out to Willie at Capitol Hyundai! He went over and beyond to make my service visit so easy!
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to do the review.  We work hard to give our customers a great experience, but we fell short of the 5 star this time.  This is not what we want for our customers, we value thier inputs so we can make thier next experience a great one.  Thanks

PT
Pataska T.
Lanett, AL
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Great

06/07/2019 Category: Service
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to do the review and survey! We appreciate you taking the time to do it, and we value our customers. Thanks for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer!

LP
Linda P.
Wetumpka, AL
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Overall my experience with the Service Department was average, but I give Lauren in sales and exceptional rating!
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to do the review and survey! We are working hard to give the best customer service! Thanks

Equality, AL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Good service/bad product
Customer Service is much improved from previous experiences. However, the estimated time of service was over an hour more than the estimate. Representative was very courteous and informed. I was very disappointed in a major repair at less than 54,000 which was not covered under the extended warranty. After numerous recalls and especially the last one installing an alert system to notify me long enough to get off the road before the engine fails was very alarming to me. I no longer have confidence in my 2013 Santa Fe and will not purchase another Hyundai vehicle.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/26/2019

Dear valued customer, we the service team at Capitol Hyundai strive fopr service excellence but sometimes miss the mark. We do apologize for the extended wait time. Feel free to give the service manager, Scott Schodorf, a call if you have any questions or concerns about your vehicle. Thank you for  choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs.

334-279-6555 ext.2279

Georgiana, AL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Good service however there were more things wrong with vehicle
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/26/2019

Dear valued customer,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. It appears, for your statement, your vehicle needed more repairs than expected during your recent service visit. Feel free to call the service manager to discuss some options.

Scott Schodorf
Service manager
334-279-6555 ext 2279

2017 Hyundai Azera
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Not great
There is a lot of room for improvement in both customer service, communication with the customer and waiting time.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/20/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations on this service visit. iI have reveiwed your repair order, from write up to delivery, the time was one hour. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

If you have any questions, comments, or need to set an appointment, please contact me or my service team.

05/06/2019 Category: Service
Frustrating again
Took weeks to repair, was given a rental car (from a rental company) that smelled like nicotine, cigarettes and marijuana.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/07/2019

Dear Customer, I want to appologize for the lengnth of time it took to repair your vehicle. Sometimes due to parts availability, it takes longer than expected to make repairs. I wish you would have let us know of the issue with the rental vehicle our vendor provided for you. We would have swapped it out for you. In the future, if any concerns arise, please feel free to contact me personally.

Scott Schodorf

05/03/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Needs some work.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for the review, Capitol Hyundai values all of our customers and thier opinions.  This is how we fix what ever needs to be fixed.  In the future if you have any issues please ask for me and I will be glad to help you.
Thanks

DY
David Y.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
04/23/2019 Category: Service
just took too long
Work was completed after 5pm despite having a 10:30am appointment.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/25/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations on this service visit. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Titus, AL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Recall work
It's ok. Just a long wait
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to do the survey!  We would like to apologize for the wait.  We here at Capitol Hyundai work hard to give great customer service!
Thanks

04/17/2019 Category: Service
Frustrating
n/a
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you for your review, giving great customer service is very important to us here at Capitol Hyundai and our customers experience is important to us.  Please at any time if you need anything please let me know.  Thanks

04/05/2019 Category: Service

04/05/2019 Category: Service
Ok
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/05/2019

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We apperciate your business and value your feedback. It was with great pleasure to speak with you regarding your vist and is pleased to know your visit was great. We look forward to sharing your next great visit.

Capitol Hyundai Montgomery

FH
Freddie H.
Selma, AL
04/04/2019 Category: Service
I was contacted by my Tech and my problem with the oil sticker was quickly corrected. They are going to mail me one out today

04/04/2019 Category: Service
I took my car in to get the recalls fixed. I had three of them to get fixed. I also asked to get the oil changed. When I picked my car up, I received good customer service from my Tech Kierra. She was very nice and friendly. The only problem I had is when I got halfway home, I noticed that the sticker to state when I needed my next oil change was not in the window. I live 60 miles away so I was not about to turn around to go get it. It just made me wonder, did they really change my oil. Now later, I will be trying to guess when the last time I had an oil change and when do I need to get a new one. Other than that small problem, customer service was good.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/04/2019

Hello Freddie Hodges,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate your vital feedback. It was with great honor thst we were able to retify your concern. We appreciate your business and look forward to sharing your next great visit.

Capitol Hyundai Montgomery

Prattville, AL
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/13/2019 Category: Service
So so seevice
Service needs to be stepped up.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/14/2019

This is Laverne Hooper Customer Service Specialist at Capitol Hyundai once again we are so sorry for the inconvenience. We here at Capitol Hyundai are working to improve our Customers experience!

If at any time you have a problem please give me a call at 334-279-6555 dealership, 334-467-2812 cellphone or email me at laverne.hooper@capitolimports.com.

Deatsville, AL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Please Communicate and complete requested service.
Before I say how the service went, I'd like to say I love my Hyundai Santa Fe. It has been a very comfortable ride. The sales staff was friendly. The team was able to get me into a good, new vehicle at a fair price. I thank them for that.

Had an issue I found. Relatively simple. I called to schedule an appointment to have it corrected. Arrived and waited more than 90 minutes. Was completed and sent away, later to read on paper given, part had to be ordered. No one communicated that. 5 days later, still no communication from service department. Called and no one able to give any answers. Waiting now for a response.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/13/2019

I just wanted to take this opportunty to apologize for the lack of communication on your last visit to our service department!  We here at Capitol Hyundai are working hard to give the best customer service around!  Please contact me at any time if you have a problem in the future!  Laverne Hooper Customer Service Specialist.

SN
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/05/2019

SP
Sang P.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
I feel that the service charge is more expensive than the dealers of other vehicles.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/01/2019

Jeffery S.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Mr Jeffrey B Steele
The young lady In the service department was excellent and her job she helped me so much.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/13/2019

Hello Jeffery,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery appreciates your feedback. We value your time as one of our patrons. We are happy to know that we provided you with a great service experience and couldn't agree with you more, Kierra does go the extra mile for all of our guests. We would like to speak with you regarding your visit here with us, please expect a call from our service team so we may gather some more feedback. Again, we appreciate you and look forward to speaking with you.

Rebecca Jasmin