4.6

Overall Rating 4.4374969/5Overall Rating 4.4374969/5Overall Rating 4.4374969/5Overall Rating 4.4374969/5rating 4.4374969
Overall Rating 2.4375/5Overall Rating 2.4375/5rating 2.4375rating 2.4375rating 2.4375

Debra S.
Fort Deposit, AL
11/15/2019 Category: Service
ok
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/18/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It appears we did not reference your service history and note the use of full synthetic oil. I would like to offer your next full synthetic oil service for the same cost as a standard oil service. I do apologize for the mistake. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Jackson, AL
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Review
I got service done on my car which took a long time. But after I got a call, I understood why it took so long.

10/15/2019 Category: Service
Alright
I got service done on my car which could have been better but I love my Sonata and it is driving better.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 10/16/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

If you have any questions, comments, or need to set an appointment, please contact me or my service team.

334-551-1370

Georgiana, AL
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Love my Car
The people makes it better
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 10/16/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are thankful you love your vehicle and we are part of making your experience better. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Greenville, AL
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Took longer than expected
Oil change took 2 hours
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 10/08/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I want to apologize for my service team not being able to get your vehicle in and out in a timely manor. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Deatsville, AL
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvement
Was not impressed..
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 10/05/2019

I would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs and apologize for my service team for their efforts today. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations.  We will strive to do better.

09/26/2019 Category: Service
Lack of communication
Car towed on Friday. Stopped in on Saturday, was told it could be Monday or Tuesday before looking at car. Called after car was fixed . I assume this was because car under warranty. Assume since starter went bad this effected battery.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 09/26/2019

I would like to apolize for that you were not kept up to date on your vehicle, and that the price was misquoted to you.  This is not the way Capitol Hyundai wants thier customers treated. If I can be of service at any time please feel free to contact me. If in the future you have any issues please ask for me.
Thanks
Laverne Hooper
Customer Service Specialist

EW
Ellen W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/15/2019 Category: Service
I wouldn't call my latest experience great
But I love my Santa Fe!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 09/16/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are happy to know you love your Santa Fe. We apologize for the extended wait time for your service. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. We will do better. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Titus, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Have some time to leave your vehicle
Takes a long time
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 09/11/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We apologize for the extended time it took to service your vehicle. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. Ultimately, we want your vehicle to be serviced correctly and not rushed. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Willie M. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 09/24/2019

08/25/2019 Category: Service

08/25/2019 Category: Service
Meh
It took 3 hours for my routine oil change
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/26/2019

SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/27/2019

Dear valued customer, Thank you for your time and consideration for the re-score of our survey. We will strive to do a better job.

Thank you again and have a wonderful day.

GV
Gregory V.
Randolph, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Wait time
Wait time while waiting in line was unacceptable. It took at least 20 mins. The service man stated my car should be ready in an hour. It took over 2
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/16/2019

Dear valued customer, I apologize for the extended wait time in the service lane during check in and in service. During your visit, your vehicle required 2 open campaigns to be performed and an A/C system inspection requiring a road test. If the total time to inspect and repair your vehicle was excessive, it should have been communicated to you. Most A/C inspections and/or repairs usually take longer than 2 hours to perform. Please give me a call directly if you have another issue with your vehicles A/C blower becoming inoperative.

YW
Yvette W.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Lack of Acknowledging your customer
Poor customer service.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/15/2019

Dear valued customer, I want to apologize for my service teams actions during your recent visit. My service team works very hard and we do get complacent. It is not our intention to forget anyone or not acknowledge our customer. It is not good business. We will do better. Thank you for being our customer.
Feel free to call me if you have any questions or would like to discuss further.

CT
Charmyn T.
2014 Hyundai Equus
08/14/2019 Category: Service
this place is average
if you know exactly what you need then this is the place to go.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/14/2019

Dear valued customer, I am sorry to hear you are unhappy with the service you received at Capitol Hyundai on your Equus. I called and left a message for you to call and discuss the concern you have and any possible options we can come to an agreement on to remedy your concern.  If there is something we missed or need to correct, we will make efforts to rectify the problem.

GG
Gordon G.
La Jolla, CA
2014 Hyundai Genesis
08/13/2019 Category: Service
capital hyunadi
Poor communication; questionable competence
Willie M. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/14/2019

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving our service team the review. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs. Tell your family and friends we thank them too.

Willie Mahone

Service Department

2820 Eastern Blvd

Montgomery Al, 36116

2013 Hyundai Azera
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Lost part
Service personnel were courteous but shouldn’t have had to have 2 appointments.
Willie M. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/14/2019

Willie Mahone

Service Department

2820 Eastern Blvd

Montgomery Al, 36116

2012 Hyundai Accent
08/10/2019 Category: Service
THIS IS OUR THIRD HYUNDAI SINCE 2001. SINCE THE PURCHASE OF THE 2012 THE SERVICE AND ATTITUDE OF THE MONTGOMERY DEARLER HAS CHANGED OUR MIND ON PURCHASING ANOTHER HYUNDAI.
BAD
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/10/2019

Dear valued customer, having been a technician myself for over 25 years, I understand your frustration. I am not sure why the technician and service advisor would think wheel and/or hub bearings cannot be diagnosed without installing new tires first. After talking to the technician and advisor, they stated your tires were in rough shape(cupped) and were the focal point of the noise you were hearing. We at Capitol Hyundai are not here to sell things you do not need. I can assure you I will address this issue with my techs and advisors. I would like to discuss with your further. Please call me at the store and we can discuss the situation.

Thank you for your time and feedback.

Sincerely,

SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/01/2019

2010 Hyundai Sonata
07/26/2019 Category: Service
bad experience
Although Scott saved the day, our overall experience was lacking. But over the years this dealer has been great. Everyone has a
bad day.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/26/2019

Dear valued customer, yes everyone can have a bad day. We strive to be at our best everyday and to give a five star experience. However, we did not during your last service visit and I apologize for that. I want to thank you for taking the time for your feedback. Have great evening.

Thanks again

Pike Road, AL
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Love my Hyundai and the staff at Capitol Hyundai. Always polite and respectful. Service is always stellar.

07/09/2019 Category: Service
Cannot beat the warranty and friendly service.
Enjoy the service whether drop off or sit and wait.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/10/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations on this service visit. We apologize for not communicating with you about the part needed for your warranty repair. We should have and provided alternate trasnportation. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Please feel free to call me and discuss if you have any questions.

SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/27/2019

Dear valued customer, i want to thank you for taking the time to re-score our survey and giving kind words of encouragement. We strive for the 5-star experience every time you visit our service department. Feel free to call for any questions you might have about your vehicle or to set an appointment.

Thank you again and have a wonderful day.

Deatsville, AL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/20/2019 Category: Service
always behind and busier than can handle
With appointment at 9 am left around 12:45 for oil change and tire rotation. Wish I had other options for my Hyundai service. Entirely too slow.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for doing the review and survey, I would like to apoligize for the delay in your service, we here at Capitol Hyundai value our customers and thier time and I will be checking on this for you. I want you to know I appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of this issue. I will be trying to contact you to discuss this in more detail. If you need anything please call me at Capitol Hyundai! Thanks for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer.
Laverne Hooper
Customer Service Specialist

EH
Ellen H.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Shout out
A huge shout out to Willie at Capitol Hyundai! He went over and beyond to make my service visit so easy!
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to do the review.  We work hard to give our customers a great experience, but we fell short of the 5 star this time.  This is not what we want for our customers, we value thier inputs so we can make thier next experience a great one.  Thanks