Overall Rating 4.4141424/5Overall Rating 4.4141424/5Overall Rating 4.4141424/5Overall Rating 4.4141424/5rating 4.4141424
Overall Rating 2.45455/5Overall Rating 2.45455/5rating 2.45455rating 2.45455rating 2.45455

TD
Thomas D.
Deatsville, AL
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Check your order twice
Asked for tire rotation with my oil change. They forgot to rotate my tires.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/02/2019

I first would like to apologize for your experience on your last visit, we always strive to give great customer service and we fell on this visit! I would like to speak with you more about your experience.  Please feel free to call me at Capitol Hyundai. Thank you for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer.

DN
David N.
Troy, AL
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/21/2019 Category: Service
My Rockstar
The bright spot for me was Kierra. She helped me so much when I was frustrated from my repairs taking so long. I would recommend Kierra all day long!

06/21/2019 Category: Service
Way too long
Well Kierra my service rep was a rock star! She took care of me the best she could under the circumstances. So my auto was towed to the dealership on Wednesday, June 5th and apparently they only have two mechanics for hybrids. They didn’t diagnose the problem until Friday afternoon.

I was told maybe Monday but plan on Tuesday afternoon for the repairs to be complete. So I called Tuesday and my mechanic had been in training all day. So Kierra ordered me a rental car which was extremely nice of her. Fast forward to Friday, June 14th and Kierra called me on my way home to Troy, AL letting me know my vehicle was complete. I told her I wouldn’t pick it up until Monday when I was back in Montgomery.

It took 9 days to get my auto back. I think there needs to be more urgency. The other thing that really disappointed me was there was greasy hand and finger prints under the hood, on my engine, and on my hood. I thought for sure they would clean up their mess at least a little bit. Really sad!!
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/22/2019

Hello David Norris,

Thank you for providing your feedback. It is such a pleasure to know that Kierra provided you with such an awesome experience. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you. We take all concerns serious and look forward to correcting our wrongs. We appreciate you and look forward to sharing your next visit.

Capitol Hyundai Montgomery

06/17/2019 Category: Service
Help is on the way!
Someone will call me back. When?
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/17/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations on this service visit. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

If you have any questions, comments, or need to set an appointment, please contact me or my service team.

334-279-6555ext2270

06/11/2019 Category: Service
Inadequate Explanation of Service and Repairs Needed
I was not made aware of the condition of my tires after rotating and balancing the tires. I had to return to have two tires replaced. This should have been identified and shared with me at the original time of service.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/11/2019

I would like to apolize for this happening, I will be checking on this for we at Capitol Hyundai appreciate our customers and thier time.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/27/2019 Category: Service
The service Department need help thank you again.
This service need help that while a lot peoples take they car and suv some where. Else thank you
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/28/2019

Dear valued customer, we aplogize for the extended time it took to service your vehicle during your recent service visit. We strive to complete all service needs in a timely manner. One of your responses showed you are having an issue with brake noise. Feel free to call us and talk with the service manager.

Scott Schodorf

RT
Richard T.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Had a slight issue but was resolved quickly
Service was provided as requested with a slight issue that was not related to the vehicle and this was resolved quickly

04/29/2019 Category: Service
Not too impressed
Serviced as expected, Communication not to good.
I was left waiting for a pickup and after paying up had to search for my car myself in the rain. I think someone needs to look at the Customer Communications and after Sales
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/29/2019

I want to apologize for us not delivering the customer service that was to be given.  I am so sorry!  But also I would like to thank you for being honest for this is how we know what we need to fix.  Thanks you so very much.

TC
Thomas C.
Prattville, AL
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
The service I received from my service representative has been great. The service maintenance performed was in no way ment to be a
reflection of my service representative performance.

04/25/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
Customer need to be able to trust that the repair(s) payed for was actually performed by the technicians.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/25/2019

Wetumpka, AL
2016 Hyundai Azera
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Little value for a LOT of Money
Prices for service are way beyond the value you get.Highway robbery.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/25/2019

I would like you to know we value you as a customer and we are working toward giving the best customer service. In the future if you need anything please let me know.
Thanks

Cameren B.
Valley Grande, AL
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Important
The lady in the service center was very rude she whispered something in my ear that should have never been said to a customer haven’t gotten Around to saying anything yet didn’t know if anything woudve been done about it
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/06/2019

RA
Robert A.
2014 Hyundai Equus
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Revised Review
after my review they contacted me and mad things right

02/07/2019 Category: Service
Ok visit
Not the best
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/08/2019

Hello Robert,

At Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery we are committed to great communication, and great service. It’s unfortunate that there was a longer wait time during your visit. Please contact us at your earliest convenience so we may fully understand your grievances and work to change your opinion of our dealership. We appreciate you and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Wetumpka, AL
2016 Hyundai Azera
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Value?
Price for service is totally insane.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/06/2019

Hello Valued Customer,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery appreciates your patience and feedback. It saddens us to hear that your visit was nothing less then excellent. We would like the opportunity to speak with you, so that we may provide you with the best service in town. Please expect a call from our customer relations manager with the purpose that we can right our wrongs. Again, we appreciate you and look forward to speaking with you.

BC
Betty C.
Millbrook, AL
02/05/2019 Category: Service
It took 3 trips
I have written my review i another part of this form

Hello Betty,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery want to extend our sincerest apologies concerning the issues that you have faced. We pride ourselves in maintaining the highest quality standards for our customers. We are looking forward to the opportunity to right our wrongs and will be more than happy to assist with this matter. We appreciate you and intend to provide you with the best service we are known for.

SF
Sheri F.
Prattville, AL
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Why choose us... good question
The service was completed, but the customer service needs improvement. Nothing that some training, quality control and better management couldn't fix. But on a positive note... I love my Hyundai Tucson!!
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/23/2019

Hello Sherri,

We here at Capitol Hyundai value your time and feedback. It unfortunate that you found your experience to unsatisfactory. Our service manager was happy to assist you during your service call as well as our service team while completing the service to your Tucson. We do apologize for the miscommunication and would like to speak with you at your earliest convenience so that we fully address any unresolved misunderstandings. We appreciate you as one of our premiere guest and look forward to speaking with you in the near future.

Evergreen, AL
01/15/2019 Category: Service
We Love our 2 Hyundai Sonatas
I reccomend the Hyundai brand but the dealership needs work on communication.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/16/2019

Pike Road, AL
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Needs improvements
Service timeframe shouldn’t be so long for simple services. Facility is outdated and needs upgrades.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 12/18/2018

KC
Kayla C.
Antioch, TN
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Reconciled Issue
After speaking with a representative from Hyundai we were able to move forward and reconcile my previous issue. The compassion towards my issue was received and very much appreciated. It definitely makes a difference when a company is willing to move forward and resolve a complaint. Thanks for assisting me and when I’m back in town and need a service completed I will move forward with reaching back out to Capital Hyundai Montgomery for help.

11/19/2018 Category: Service
Improve Service Time
I waited 4 hours and 15mins to get a set of new tires and an alignment. I was highly disappointed in the time it took to complete this service. I had an appointment and i was also on time. I will never visit this dealership again if I can help it. The point of having an appointment is to prevent extensive waiting.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/20/2018

Hello Kayla,

We realize we are not perfect, with feedback like you have provided, is one of the ways we can improve. At Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery we are committed to great communication, and great service. It’s unfortunate that there was miscommunication and you were unhappy with your experience. Please contact us at your earliest convenience so we may fully understand your grievances and work to change your opinion of our dealership. We appreciate you and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Shorter, AL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Inspect what you expect
First bad oil change at this location. Will probably use them again and be more diligent when picking up my car.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/15/2018

Hello Valued Customer,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery want to extend our apologies concerning the issue. We pride ourselves in maintaining the highest quality standards for our customers. So, we hope you will give us and opportunity hear all about your concerns and address them in the most suitable way. Please reach out to us on call or by email. We look forward to hearing from you.

Leonard S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people
Need to improve time on service
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/13/2018

Hello Leonard,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery would like to apologize for your recent experience and sorry to hear you were less than satisfied with service experience.

We pride ourselves on our service excellence and the high quality standards we maintain, and would like to make things right.

You can expect a call soon to discuss what occurred and how we might make it up to you.

Martha C.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Not the typical great experience at Capitol Hyundai.
I've had a great service experience for 10 years at Capitol Hyundai so I am hopeful this was just a fluke.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 10/09/2018

Hello Martha,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate your business and value your feedback. We will like to extend a sincere apology for your most recent visit. We would like to have our service director contact you as soon as possible. We appreciate you and look forward to speaking with you sonn.

Capitol Hyundai Montgomery

2009 Hyundai Tucson
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Mechanical service is good
All-in-all the mechanic did a good job. Timely service.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 10/01/2018

Hello Valued Customer,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery would like to first personally thank you for your business, and also apologize that you did not have a fully satisfactory experience at our dealership.Your experience is not normal practice for us and we apologize that you did not receive the level of service you expected. Please contact us at your earliest convenience so we may fully understand your grievances and work to change your opinion of our dealership. Again, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We look forward to hearing from you.