4.6

Overall Rating 4.4374969/5Overall Rating 4.4374969/5Overall Rating 4.4374969/5Overall Rating 4.4374969/5rating 4.4374969
Overall Rating 2.4375/5Overall Rating 2.4375/5rating 2.4375rating 2.4375rating 2.4375

Jayce H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Took way too long
An oil change should take only 30 minutes to an hour and it took them nearly 2 hours during which time I was not updated once.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/21/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. i apologize for the extended time for oil change service. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Scott Schodorf

2006 Hyundai Tiburon
10/24/2019 Category: Service
disappointing
disappointing
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 10/28/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. Good communication is key to having great customer relations. I apologize for your recent visit being disappointing. I would like to contact you and discuss. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

If you have any questions, comments, or need to set an appointment, please contact me or my service team.

334-551-1370

Melissa B.
Millbrook, AL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Make situations right
They resolve situations with friendly service

10/09/2019 Category: Service
Na
Na
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you for doing the survey, we strive for a 5 star and we fell very short this time.  We work to always give excellent service to our customers and I would like to apologize for your experience!
Thanks for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer!

Wesley Chapel, FL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Takes too long
Took forever for an oil change
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 09/16/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. I apologize for the extended wait time of my service team.

334-551-1370

SF
Sheri F.
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Maybe third time will be a charm
Second time in for repair...second time with problems. Love my car, not a fan of servicing. Hopefully, things will change with more training and if they stay focused on their motto of "Making things better is at the heart of everything we do".
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/29/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. We did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. We understand time is valuable to all of our customers. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

334-279-6555 ext2270

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service Training Needed
Hyundai needs to train their staff in how to handle customers and also how to complete details. Can NOT believe I picked up my car after a tire rotation and immediately had a tire low pressure light come on!
Willie M. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/30/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations on this service visit. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs. We want to make things right. So, please give us a call at 334-279-6555, or you may also email me at willie.mahone@capitolimports.com and we will get back to you promptly. We look forward to hearing from you and earning you back your business.

Selma, AL
07/23/2019 Category: Service
No complaints
Great service with Rick

07/23/2019 Category: Service
Rude check out
Great service but car was not ready when promised
Willie M. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/23/2019

We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience with your service experience. We want to make things right. So, please give us a call at 334-279-6555, or you may also email us at willie.mahone@capitolimports.com and we will get back to you promptly. We look forward to hearing from you and earning you back your business.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
After speaking with Willie, our service experience was corrected and explained. Thank you Capitol Hyundai for making things right!

07/17/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
As a whole, wonderful dealership. The service department needs lot of improvements in timing and courtesy.
Willie M. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/18/2019

We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience with your service experience. However, we'd like to learn more about your situation and what exactly happened. We want to make things right. So, please give us a call at 334-279-6555, or you may also email us at willie.mahone@capitolimports.com and we will get back to you promptly. We look forward to hearing from you and earning you back your business.

TD
Thomas D.
Deatsville, AL
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Check your order twice
Asked for tire rotation with my oil change. They forgot to rotate my tires.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/02/2019

I first would like to apologize for your experience on your last visit, we always strive to give great customer service and we fell on this visit! I would like to speak with you more about your experience.  Please feel free to call me at Capitol Hyundai. Thank you for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer.

DN
David N.
Troy, AL
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/21/2019 Category: Service
My Rockstar
The bright spot for me was Kierra. She helped me so much when I was frustrated from my repairs taking so long. I would recommend Kierra all day long!

06/21/2019 Category: Service
Way too long
Well Kierra my service rep was a rock star! She took care of me the best she could under the circumstances. So my auto was towed to the dealership on Wednesday, June 5th and apparently they only have two mechanics for hybrids. They didn’t diagnose the problem until Friday afternoon.

I was told maybe Monday but plan on Tuesday afternoon for the repairs to be complete. So I called Tuesday and my mechanic had been in training all day. So Kierra ordered me a rental car which was extremely nice of her. Fast forward to Friday, June 14th and Kierra called me on my way home to Troy, AL letting me know my vehicle was complete. I told her I wouldn’t pick it up until Monday when I was back in Montgomery.

It took 9 days to get my auto back. I think there needs to be more urgency. The other thing that really disappointed me was there was greasy hand and finger prints under the hood, on my engine, and on my hood. I thought for sure they would clean up their mess at least a little bit. Really sad!!
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/22/2019

Hello David Norris,

Thank you for providing your feedback. It is such a pleasure to know that Kierra provided you with such an awesome experience. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you. We take all concerns serious and look forward to correcting our wrongs. We appreciate you and look forward to sharing your next visit.

Capitol Hyundai Montgomery

06/17/2019 Category: Service
Help is on the way!
Someone will call me back. When?
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/17/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations on this service visit. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

334-279-6555ext2270

06/11/2019 Category: Service
Inadequate Explanation of Service and Repairs Needed
I was not made aware of the condition of my tires after rotating and balancing the tires. I had to return to have two tires replaced. This should have been identified and shared with me at the original time of service.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/11/2019

I would like to apolize for this happening, I will be checking on this for we at Capitol Hyundai appreciate our customers and thier time.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/27/2019 Category: Service
The service Department need help thank you again.
This service need help that while a lot peoples take they car and suv some where. Else thank you
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/28/2019

Dear valued customer, we aplogize for the extended time it took to service your vehicle during your recent service visit. We strive to complete all service needs in a timely manner. One of your responses showed you are having an issue with brake noise. Feel free to call us and talk with the service manager.

Scott Schodorf

RT
Richard T.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Had a slight issue but was resolved quickly
Service was provided as requested with a slight issue that was not related to the vehicle and this was resolved quickly

04/29/2019 Category: Service
Not too impressed
Serviced as expected, Communication not to good.
I was left waiting for a pickup and after paying up had to search for my car myself in the rain. I think someone needs to look at the Customer Communications and after Sales
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/29/2019

I want to apologize for us not delivering the customer service that was to be given.  I am so sorry!  But also I would like to thank you for being honest for this is how we know what we need to fix.  Thanks you so very much.

TC
Thomas C.
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
The service I received from my service representative has been great. The service maintenance performed was in no way ment to be a
reflection of my service representative performance.

04/25/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
Customer need to be able to trust that the repair(s) payed for was actually performed by the technicians.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/25/2019

2016 Hyundai Azera
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Little value for a LOT of Money
Prices for service are way beyond the value you get.Highway robbery.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/25/2019

I would like you to know we value you as a customer and we are working toward giving the best customer service. In the future if you need anything please let me know.
Thanks

Cameren B.
Valley Grande, AL
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Important
The lady in the service center was very rude she whispered something in my ear that should have never been said to a customer haven’t gotten Around to saying anything yet didn’t know if anything woudve been done about it
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/06/2019

RA
Robert A.
2014 Hyundai Equus
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Revised Review
after my review they contacted me and mad things right

02/07/2019 Category: Service
Ok visit
Not the best
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/08/2019

Hello Robert,

At Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery we are committed to great communication, and great service. It’s unfortunate that there was a longer wait time during your visit. Please contact us at your earliest convenience so we may fully understand your grievances and work to change your opinion of our dealership. We appreciate you and look forward to hearing from you soon.

2016 Hyundai Azera
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Value?
Price for service is totally insane.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/06/2019

Hello Valued Customer,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery appreciates your patience and feedback. It saddens us to hear that your visit was nothing less then excellent. We would like the opportunity to speak with you, so that we may provide you with the best service in town. Please expect a call from our customer relations manager with the purpose that we can right our wrongs. Again, we appreciate you and look forward to speaking with you.

BC
Betty C.
Millbrook, AL
02/05/2019 Category: Service
It took 3 trips
I have written my review i another part of this form

Hello Betty,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery want to extend our sincerest apologies concerning the issues that you have faced. We pride ourselves in maintaining the highest quality standards for our customers. We are looking forward to the opportunity to right our wrongs and will be more than happy to assist with this matter. We appreciate you and intend to provide you with the best service we are known for.