4.6

Overall Rating 4.4374969/5Overall Rating 4.4374969/5Overall Rating 4.4374969/5Overall Rating 4.4374969/5rating 4.4374969
Overall Rating 2.4375/5Overall Rating 2.4375/5rating 2.4375rating 2.4375rating 2.4375

Jackson, AL
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Review
I got service done on my car which took a long time. But after I got a call, I understood why it took so long.

10/15/2019 Category: Service
Alright
I got service done on my car which could have been better but I love my Sonata and it is driving better.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 10/16/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

If you have any questions, comments, or need to set an appointment, please contact me or my service team.

334-551-1370

Melissa B.
Millbrook, AL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Make situations right
They resolve situations with friendly service

10/09/2019 Category: Service
Na
Na
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you for doing the survey, we strive for a 5 star and we fell very short this time.  We work to always give excellent service to our customers and I would like to apologize for your experience!
Thanks for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer!

Wetumpka, AL
2016 Hyundai Azera
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Still waitnig
8 weeks for a refund?Would you allow me 8 weeks to pay for service?or refuse my car to be released?

09/17/2019 Category: Service
Failed again.
It would be nice if the things being said to be checked during service visits,were actually checked.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 09/17/2019

Dear customer, I apologize to you for not being able to meet or exceed your expectations of the quality of service you and your vehicle need. We have in the past been able to repair your vehicle to best of our ability.  In the future will will strive to do our best.

Feel free to call if you have any questions about your vehicle.

Thank you and have a blessed day.

Scott Schodorf

Meh
It took 3 hours for my routine oil change
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/26/2019

SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/27/2019

Dear valued customer, Thank you for your time and consideration for the re-score of our survey. We will strive to do a better job.

Thank you again and have a wonderful day.

ST
Sherri T.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Rectify problem
Appreciated Hyundai going above and beyond to make me a very satisfied customer by rectifying the problem. Many businesses wouldn’t have gone the extra mile. Mr. Willie was very kind and apologetic, and I thank him for a job well done 👍🏽.

07/23/2019 Category: Service
Waiting to be contacted about repair.
No communication!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/24/2019

Dear valued customer, I apologise for my service team not responding or reacjiong out to you. i ahve checked and foud your part we ordered for you has come in. We will be contacting you shortly to set up a time for you to have this repair completed. We strive fpr excellent customer service. We have failed in this situation. We are working to do better.

Sincerely,

Scott Schodorf

Selma, AL
No complaints
Great service with Rick

Rude check out
Great service but car was not ready when promised
Willie M. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/23/2019

We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience with your service experience. We want to make things right. So, please give us a call at 334-279-6555, or you may also email us at willie.mahone@capitolimports.com and we will get back to you promptly. We look forward to hearing from you and earning you back your business.

Willie Mahone

Wetumpka, AL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
After speaking with Willie, our service experience was corrected and explained. Thank you Capitol Hyundai for making things right!

07/17/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
As a whole, wonderful dealership. The service department needs lot of improvements in timing and courtesy.
Willie M. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/18/2019

We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience with your service experience. However, we'd like to learn more about your situation and what exactly happened. We want to make things right. So, please give us a call at 334-279-6555, or you may also email us at willie.mahone@capitolimports.com and we will get back to you promptly. We look forward to hearing from you and earning you back your business.

Willie Mahone

Pike Road, AL
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Love my Hyundai and the staff at Capitol Hyundai. Always polite and respectful. Service is always stellar.

07/09/2019 Category: Service
Cannot beat the warranty and friendly service.
Enjoy the service whether drop off or sit and wait.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/10/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations on this service visit. We apologize for not communicating with you about the part needed for your warranty repair. We should have and provided alternate trasnportation. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Please feel free to call me and discuss if you have any questions.

334-279-6555 ext 2270

SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/27/2019

Dear valued customer, i want to thank you for taking the time to re-score our survey and giving kind words of encouragement. We strive for the 5-star experience every time you visit our service department. Feel free to call for any questions you might have about your vehicle or to set an appointment.

Thank you again and have a wonderful day.

DN
David N.
Troy, AL
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/21/2019 Category: Service
My Rockstar
The bright spot for me was Kierra. She helped me so much when I was frustrated from my repairs taking so long. I would recommend Kierra all day long!

06/21/2019 Category: Service
Way too long
Well Kierra my service rep was a rock star! She took care of me the best she could under the circumstances. So my auto was towed to the dealership on Wednesday, June 5th and apparently they only have two mechanics for hybrids. They didn’t diagnose the problem until Friday afternoon.

I was told maybe Monday but plan on Tuesday afternoon for the repairs to be complete. So I called Tuesday and my mechanic had been in training all day. So Kierra ordered me a rental car which was extremely nice of her. Fast forward to Friday, June 14th and Kierra called me on my way home to Troy, AL letting me know my vehicle was complete. I told her I wouldn’t pick it up until Monday when I was back in Montgomery.

It took 9 days to get my auto back. I think there needs to be more urgency. The other thing that really disappointed me was there was greasy hand and finger prints under the hood, on my engine, and on my hood. I thought for sure they would clean up their mess at least a little bit. Really sad!!
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/22/2019

Hello David Norris,

Thank you for providing your feedback. It is such a pleasure to know that Kierra provided you with such an awesome experience. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you. We take all concerns serious and look forward to correcting our wrongs. We appreciate you and look forward to sharing your next visit.

PT
Pataska T.
Lanett, AL
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Great

06/07/2019 Category: Service
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to do the review and survey! We appreciate you taking the time to do it, and we value our customers. Thanks for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer!

RT
Richard T.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Had a slight issue but was resolved quickly
Service was provided as requested with a slight issue that was not related to the vehicle and this was resolved quickly

04/29/2019 Category: Service
Not too impressed
Serviced as expected, Communication not to good.
I was left waiting for a pickup and after paying up had to search for my car myself in the rain. I think someone needs to look at the Customer Communications and after Sales
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/29/2019

I want to apologize for us not delivering the customer service that was to be given.  I am so sorry!  But also I would like to thank you for being honest for this is how we know what we need to fix.  Thanks you so very much.

TC
Thomas C.
Prattville, AL
Maintenance
The service I received from my service representative has been great. The service maintenance performed was in no way ment to be a
reflection of my service representative performance.

Maintenance
Customer need to be able to trust that the repair(s) payed for was actually performed by the technicians.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/25/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations on this service visit. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

GG
Gregory G.
Millbrook, AL
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
Battery Replacement
After talking to the Service Manger, all my concerns have been resolved.

Battery replacement
Let me start by saying I retired from HMMA after 13.5 years in January and have bought 2 vehicles via the Hyundai Circle program. I went in on 22 April to get a battery replaced and the basic package on my 2010 Vera Cruz. I waited for the vehicle and after an hour I was told the vehicle was ready. The service advisor went over the invoice with me and stated the battery had been replaced and all the work was completed. When I got home (20 miles from the dealership) I raised the hood to look at the new battery. SURPRISE, the old battery was still in the vehicle. I immediately called the service manager and complained. He apologized and asked if I could return to the dealership. I returned and got the battery replaced and was given a business card saying the next oil change was free. Totally unacceptable!!! IS ANYONE CHECKING THE WORK THAT WAS SUPPOSEDLY DONE?? Why say the work was done (and documented on the invoice) when it wasn't. Would they ever have noticed the discrepancy if I hadn't brought it to their attention. Trust is important and the service department lost quite a bit with me. I will continue to buy Hyundai vehicles and return to the dealership for future work, but they have got to do better!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/25/2019

04/05/2019 Category: Service

04/05/2019 Category: Service
Ok
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/05/2019

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We apperciate your business and value your feedback. It was with great pleasure to speak with you regarding your vist and is pleased to know your visit was great. We look forward to sharing your next great visit.

FH
Freddie H.
Selma, AL
04/04/2019 Category: Service
I was contacted by my Tech and my problem with the oil sticker was quickly corrected. They are going to mail me one out today

04/04/2019 Category: Service
I took my car in to get the recalls fixed. I had three of them to get fixed. I also asked to get the oil changed. When I picked my car up, I received good customer service from my Tech Kierra. She was very nice and friendly. The only problem I had is when I got halfway home, I noticed that the sticker to state when I needed my next oil change was not in the window. I live 60 miles away so I was not about to turn around to go get it. It just made me wonder, did they really change my oil. Now later, I will be trying to guess when the last time I had an oil change and when do I need to get a new one. Other than that small problem, customer service was good.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/04/2019

Hello Freddie Hodges,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate your vital feedback. It was with great honor thst we were able to retify your concern. We appreciate your business and look forward to sharing your next great visit.

Westlake, OH
2012 Hyundai Tucson
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Dealership stepped in to resolve issues
After having trouble dealing with the HMA national customer service rep, the dealership service manager stepped in and helped resolve the issues. We have since received our Tucson back with a brand new engine. Thank you Capitol Hyundai and Scott Schodorff.

03/28/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Motor America terrible service
HMA has had an engine on back order since mid January. National customer Service assigned to my case has been terrible. This dealer is caught in the middle
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/29/2019

We here at Capitol Hyundai are very sorry for the inconvience you are having, we are working toward getting this resolved for you. Please send us the information on your rental we will take care of that for you. We value our customers and work hard at given them excellent customer service.  Thank you for taking the time to do the review.

RA
Robert A.
2014 Hyundai Equus
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Revised Review
after my review they contacted me and mad things right

02/07/2019 Category: Service
Ok visit
Not the best
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/08/2019

Hello Robert,

At Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery we are committed to great communication, and great service. It’s unfortunate that there was a longer wait time during your visit. Please contact us at your earliest convenience so we may fully understand your grievances and work to change your opinion of our dealership. We appreciate you and look forward to hearing from you soon.

01/13/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
I was called back about issues I had with the service and asked about my experience, and in call back the customer service agent went ahead and fixed their problem and offer me excellent customer service, and treated as a valued customer.

01/13/2019 Category: Service
Unsatisfied customer
When someone make an appointment at least advise them how long is going to take especially for a simple oil change 2 hours is too many. And no one providing an update at all.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/14/2019

Hello Valued Customer,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery values your feedback. Its unfortunate that you found your experience here with us to be unsatisfactory. We appreciate your patience and you as one of our premier guests, we would like the opportunity to provide you with the great customer service we are known for. Please expect a call from our customer relations manager so that we may right our wrongs. Again we appreciate you and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Tyler, AL
2017 Hyundai Azera
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Parts Debacle
To clarify - the service provided was wonderful. Craig went above and beyond his position to make sure I was taken care of. The timing of my breakdown during Christmas and the location, and time it took to receive the part to fix my car, should not reflect on the service department itself.

01/09/2019 Category: Service
Parts debacle
Not all parts are stateside - some have to come from Korea and are extended time in receiving
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/09/2019

Hello Valued Customer,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery values your feedback. Its  unfortunate that you found your experience here to anything less than a 5-Star experience. We would like to speak with you so that we may provide you with the best service experience we are known for. Again we thank you and look forward to speaking with you soon.

01/08/2019 Category: Service
Resolved problem
Thank you so much.

01/08/2019 Category: Service
Want more assurance
See previous comment
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/08/2019

Hello Valued Customer,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery values your time and feedback. Its unfortunate that you found your experience to unsatisfactory. We strive to be the best in town and would love to speak with you, so we may provide you with the same great quality of service we are known for. Please expect our customer relations manager to contact you so we may be able to schedule your next visit. We appreciate you and look forward to speaking with you soon.