4.6

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service - Kierra
Great customer service interaction with Kierra. She was helpful, professional, and caring. I love when she gets to be my service assistant when I come to Hyundai.

07/09/2020 Category: Service
Took Entirely To Long ...
Appointment took longer than expected and was told it would. Was not informed that it would be so long. Yes, I made an appointment, and It still took forever.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/09/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

If you have any questions, comments, or need to set an appointment, please contact me or my service team.

Breunca M.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
05/19/2020 Category: Service
👍🏽
Recommend Willie in service department that’s all.

05/19/2020 Category: Service
Nothing makes this place great.
If you’re looking for someone to give you poor customer service and end up onside of the road not even moments after leaving the dealership this is your place. Scott the service department manager had an attitude because I called asking what was done to my car since my brand new 2020 Hyundai was sitting onside of the road after being serviced at their service department. And I received nothing but banter and attitude in return.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/19/2020

Dear valued customer, as you know a new vehicle is quite an experience and to have an issue with the first service is very troubling. I want to assure you, the Capitol Hyundai service dept. team members work hard everyday and strive to the best job they can. Problems can and will come up form time to time. We will make them right to best of our abilities. Please accept my apology about the situation that happened and how you were treated.

sincerely

Orange Beach, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Marking things right
They followed up and are doing what needs to be done to get the situation taken care of .they have called ,messaged and emailed me and reached out to a closer dealer to get my problem solved to my satisfaction.

03/24/2020 Category: Service
Didn’t do what they should have
Forgot to order part
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/25/2020

Dear customer, i want to apologize for my team failing to order the part your vehicle needed when you came to Montgomery recently. I would like to speak with you and see if i can make arrangements in getting your vehicle repaired. I called and left a message with you March 24,2020. Give me a call and we can set this up.

SK
Seungmok K.
03/15/2020 Category: Service
service is going to improve
Though the service was not so satisfactory level before, it be getting to improve. And for that, customers' input is also important to keep it up. I do recommend using service, however, it should be monitored and feedback continuously.

03/15/2020 Category: Service
Poor service
Needs improve a lot at every aspect.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/16/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. We did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. In reviewing your service repair order, an oil and filter change, Campaign 953 ECM software upgrade, and replacement of cabin air filter and engine air filter, the total time for your service was 1.5 hours. We apologize for the delay in getting your vehicle processed.  We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Robert M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Service visit
The service staff was great, kudos to them.

The department facilities need to be reviewed for possible upgrades and you courtesy transportation service as well, still better than some.

Hopefully this will be viewed as constructive.

03/11/2020 Category: Service
Room for improvement
A young company still a work in progress regarding best in service was still timely and did excellent work
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/11/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We apologize for the UPS truck making a delivery and blocking the service drive. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Northport, AL
01/29/2020 Category: Service
Rescore
Willie was nice

01/29/2020 Category: Service
Poor Service Center Management
The service member, Willie, who facilitated the repairs on my car was very nice and helpful when I could get ahold of him. He was very efficient with getting me set up with a rental car and sending me on my way. I understand that the time of my repairs was close to the holidays, but it was still very challenging to acquire updates on my car, namely if the issues with it were in fact under the recalls issued by Hyundai. Once I got confirmation that I was not financially responsible for the repairs or the rental car, everything was fine until the repairs were completed. Since my engine locked up as I was traveling out of town, the Hyundai my car was serviced at was not located where I lived, but about 2 hours away. When I had my car towed to the Montgomery Hyundai on Dec. 23, I was told it would likely be "the middle of January" before I would get it back. I received a phone call at 5:45 PM on Wednesday, January 15 and was told that if I did not return the rental by end-of-day Friday, I would be charged for the "additional" days with the car. I asked if someone could drive my car to the Tuscaloosa Hyundai so that I didn't have to magically carve out 4-4.5 hours to drive in the middle of my work day on the shortest of notices, and that was not an option. He suggested that if I happened to get it there over the weekend, after the offices had closed, no one could be certain when I dropped it off, so maybe I wouldn't get charged. I didn't want to risk that, so I made it work to where I could get there the next day to get it. I spoke with the service manager (Steve) and asked if it was typical to have such short notice about returning the rental car and he attempted to explain that the rental company only gave them so many allotted days, but he really could not have cared less that I had to ditch work for half a day to get my car so that I would not be charged. It was incredibly unprofessional to get the call so late in the day that my car was ready and needed to be collected in less than 48 hours- in the middle of the week. I had hoped that the service manager would be apologetic for the inconvenience, but he mostly seemed annoyed that I had taken an issue with it. I asked someone else if his "I don't give a care" demeanor was normal, and they said "Yeah, he talks to me like that sometimes. I'm just used to it and try not to take it personally." Well that is not something that a customer should have to deal with, let alone from someone in a managerial role.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/30/2020

Dear customer, I have read and understand your frustration with me over the handling of your particular situation. Having a major repair on your vehicle so far away from home, sometimes not getting information needed, can be stressful. I met with you the evening you came to pick up your vehicle and we had a cordial conversationabout the bills and warranties associated with your repair. I want to apologize to you for coming across as a person that does not care about people. That is not the image I want to portray. I will do better.

Thank you for being patient with us during this repair and for the wonderful comments for Willie. He does an amazing job for Capitol Hyundai.

Sincerely,

Jackson, AL
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Review
I got service done on my car which took a long time. But after I got a call, I understood why it took so long.

10/15/2019 Category: Service
Alright
I got service done on my car which could have been better but I love my Sonata and it is driving better.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 10/16/2019

Melissa B.
Millbrook, AL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Make situations right
They resolve situations with friendly service

10/09/2019 Category: Service
Na
Na
LH
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you for doing the survey, we strive for a 5 star and we fell very short this time.  We work to always give excellent service to our customers and I would like to apologize for your experience!
Thanks for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer!
Laverne Hooper
Customer Service Specialist

Wetumpka, AL
2016 Hyundai Azera
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Still waitnig
8 weeks for a refund?Would you allow me 8 weeks to pay for service?or refuse my car to be released?

09/17/2019 Category: Service
Failed again.
It would be nice if the things being said to be checked during service visits,were actually checked.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 09/17/2019

Dear customer, I apologize to you for not being able to meet or exceed your expectations of the quality of service you and your vehicle need. We have in the past been able to repair your vehicle to best of our ability.  In the future will will strive to do our best.

Feel free to call if you have any questions about your vehicle.

Thank you and have a blessed day.

service manager

08/25/2019 Category: Service

08/25/2019 Category: Service
Meh
It took 3 hours for my routine oil change
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/26/2019

SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/27/2019

Dear valued customer, Thank you for your time and consideration for the re-score of our survey. We will strive to do a better job.

Thank you again and have a wonderful day.

ST
Sherri T.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Rectify problem
Appreciated Hyundai going above and beyond to make me a very satisfied customer by rectifying the problem. Many businesses wouldn’t have gone the extra mile. Mr. Willie was very kind and apologetic, and I thank him for a job well done ??.

07/23/2019 Category: Service
Waiting to be contacted about repair.
No communication!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/24/2019

Dear valued customer, I apologise for my service team not responding or reacjiong out to you. i ahve checked and foud your part we ordered for you has come in. We will be contacting you shortly to set up a time for you to have this repair completed. We strive fpr excellent customer service. We have failed in this situation. We are working to do better.

Sincerely,

Selma, AL
No complaints
Great service with Rick

Rude check out
Great service but car was not ready when promised
Willie M. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/23/2019

We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience with your service experience. We want to make things right. So, please give us a call at 334-279-6555, or you may also email us at willie.mahone@capitolimports.com and we will get back to you promptly. We look forward to hearing from you and earning you back your business.

Willie Mahone

Wetumpka, AL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
After speaking with Willie, our service experience was corrected and explained. Thank you Capitol Hyundai for making things right!

07/17/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
As a whole, wonderful dealership. The service department needs lot of improvements in timing and courtesy.
Willie M. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/18/2019

We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience with your service experience. However, we'd like to learn more about your situation and what exactly happened. We want to make things right. So, please give us a call at 334-279-6555, or you may also email us at willie.mahone@capitolimports.com and we will get back to you promptly. We look forward to hearing from you and earning you back your business.

Willie Mahone

Pike Road, AL
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Love my Hyundai and the staff at Capitol Hyundai. Always polite and respectful. Service is always stellar.

07/09/2019 Category: Service
Cannot beat the warranty and friendly service.
Enjoy the service whether drop off or sit and wait.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/10/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations on this service visit. We apologize for not communicating with you about the part needed for your warranty repair. We should have and provided alternate trasnportation. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Please feel free to call me and discuss if you have any questions.

334-279-6555 ext 2270

SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/27/2019

Dear valued customer, i want to thank you for taking the time to re-score our survey and giving kind words of encouragement. We strive for the 5-star experience every time you visit our service department. Feel free to call for any questions you might have about your vehicle or to set an appointment.

Thank you again and have a wonderful day.

DN
David N.
Troy, AL
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/21/2019 Category: Service
My Rockstar
The bright spot for me was Kierra. She helped me so much when I was frustrated from my repairs taking so long. I would recommend Kierra all day long!

06/21/2019 Category: Service
Way too long
Well Kierra my service rep was a rock star! She took care of me the best she could under the circumstances. So my auto was towed to the dealership on Wednesday, June 5th and apparently they only have two mechanics for hybrids. They didn’t diagnose the problem until Friday afternoon.

I was told maybe Monday but plan on Tuesday afternoon for the repairs to be complete. So I called Tuesday and my mechanic had been in training all day. So Kierra ordered me a rental car which was extremely nice of her. Fast forward to Friday, June 14th and Kierra called me on my way home to Troy, AL letting me know my vehicle was complete. I told her I wouldn’t pick it up until Monday when I was back in Montgomery.

It took 9 days to get my auto back. I think there needs to be more urgency. The other thing that really disappointed me was there was greasy hand and finger prints under the hood, on my engine, and on my hood. I thought for sure they would clean up their mess at least a little bit. Really sad!!
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/22/2019

Hello David Norris,

Thank you for providing your feedback. It is such a pleasure to know that Kierra provided you with such an awesome experience. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you. We take all concerns serious and look forward to correcting our wrongs. We appreciate you and look forward to sharing your next visit.

Capitol Hyundai Montgomery