Overall Rating 4.4141424/5Overall Rating 4.4141424/5Overall Rating 4.4141424/5Overall Rating 4.4141424/5rating 4.4141424
Overall Rating 2.45455/5Overall Rating 2.45455/5rating 2.45455rating 2.45455rating 2.45455

DN
David N.
Troy, AL
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/21/2019 Category: Service
My Rockstar
The bright spot for me was Kierra. She helped me so much when I was frustrated from my repairs taking so long. I would recommend Kierra all day long!

06/21/2019 Category: Service
Way too long
Well Kierra my service rep was a rock star! She took care of me the best she could under the circumstances. So my auto was towed to the dealership on Wednesday, June 5th and apparently they only have two mechanics for hybrids. They didn’t diagnose the problem until Friday afternoon.

I was told maybe Monday but plan on Tuesday afternoon for the repairs to be complete. So I called Tuesday and my mechanic had been in training all day. So Kierra ordered me a rental car which was extremely nice of her. Fast forward to Friday, June 14th and Kierra called me on my way home to Troy, AL letting me know my vehicle was complete. I told her I wouldn’t pick it up until Monday when I was back in Montgomery.

It took 9 days to get my auto back. I think there needs to be more urgency. The other thing that really disappointed me was there was greasy hand and finger prints under the hood, on my engine, and on my hood. I thought for sure they would clean up their mess at least a little bit. Really sad!!
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/22/2019

Hello David Norris,

Thank you for providing your feedback. It is such a pleasure to know that Kierra provided you with such an awesome experience. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you. We take all concerns serious and look forward to correcting our wrongs. We appreciate you and look forward to sharing your next visit.

PT
Pataska T.
Lanett, AL
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Great

06/07/2019 Category: Service
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to do the review and survey! We appreciate you taking the time to do it, and we value our customers. Thanks for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer!

RT
Richard T.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Had a slight issue but was resolved quickly
Service was provided as requested with a slight issue that was not related to the vehicle and this was resolved quickly

04/29/2019 Category: Service
Not too impressed
Serviced as expected, Communication not to good.
I was left waiting for a pickup and after paying up had to search for my car myself in the rain. I think someone needs to look at the Customer Communications and after Sales
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/29/2019

I want to apologize for us not delivering the customer service that was to be given.  I am so sorry!  But also I would like to thank you for being honest for this is how we know what we need to fix.  Thanks you so very much.

TC
Thomas C.
Maintenance
The service I received from my service representative has been great. The service maintenance performed was in no way ment to be a
reflection of my service representative performance.

Maintenance
Customer need to be able to trust that the repair(s) payed for was actually performed by the technicians.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/25/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations on this service visit. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

If you have any questions, comments, or need to set an appointment, please contact me or my service team.

Scott A. Schodorf

GG
Gregory G.
Millbrook, AL
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
Battery Replacement
After talking to the Service Manger, all my concerns have been resolved.

Battery replacement
Let me start by saying I retired from HMMA after 13.5 years in January and have bought 2 vehicles via the Hyundai Circle program. I went in on 22 April to get a battery replaced and the basic package on my 2010 Vera Cruz. I waited for the vehicle and after an hour I was told the vehicle was ready. The service advisor went over the invoice with me and stated the battery had been replaced and all the work was completed. When I got home (20 miles from the dealership) I raised the hood to look at the new battery. SURPRISE, the old battery was still in the vehicle. I immediately called the service manager and complained. He apologized and asked if I could return to the dealership. I returned and got the battery replaced and was given a business card saying the next oil change was free. Totally unacceptable!!! IS ANYONE CHECKING THE WORK THAT WAS SUPPOSEDLY DONE?? Why say the work was done (and documented on the invoice) when it wasn't. Would they ever have noticed the discrepancy if I hadn't brought it to their attention. Trust is important and the service department lost quite a bit with me. I will continue to buy Hyundai vehicles and return to the dealership for future work, but they have got to do better!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/25/2019

Scott A. Schodorf

04/05/2019 Category: Service

04/05/2019 Category: Service
Ok
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/05/2019

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We apperciate your business and value your feedback. It was with great pleasure to speak with you regarding your vist and is pleased to know your visit was great. We look forward to sharing your next great visit.

FH
Freddie H.
Selma, AL
04/04/2019 Category: Service
I was contacted by my Tech and my problem with the oil sticker was quickly corrected. They are going to mail me one out today

04/04/2019 Category: Service
I took my car in to get the recalls fixed. I had three of them to get fixed. I also asked to get the oil changed. When I picked my car up, I received good customer service from my Tech Kierra. She was very nice and friendly. The only problem I had is when I got halfway home, I noticed that the sticker to state when I needed my next oil change was not in the window. I live 60 miles away so I was not about to turn around to go get it. It just made me wonder, did they really change my oil. Now later, I will be trying to guess when the last time I had an oil change and when do I need to get a new one. Other than that small problem, customer service was good.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/04/2019

Hello Freddie Hodges,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate your vital feedback. It was with great honor thst we were able to retify your concern. We appreciate your business and look forward to sharing your next great visit.

Westlake, OH
2012 Hyundai Tucson
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Dealership stepped in to resolve issues
After having trouble dealing with the HMA national customer service rep, the dealership service manager stepped in and helped resolve the issues. We have since received our Tucson back with a brand new engine. Thank you Capitol Hyundai and Scott Schodorff.

03/28/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Motor America terrible service
HMA has had an engine on back order since mid January. National customer Service assigned to my case has been terrible. This dealer is caught in the middle
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/29/2019

We here at Capitol Hyundai are very sorry for the inconvience you are having, we are working toward getting this resolved for you. Please send us the information on your rental we will take care of that for you. We value our customers and work hard at given them excellent customer service.  Thank you for taking the time to do the review.

RA
Robert A.
2014 Hyundai Equus
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Revised Review
after my review they contacted me and mad things right

02/07/2019 Category: Service
Ok visit
Not the best
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/08/2019

Hello Robert,

At Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery we are committed to great communication, and great service. It’s unfortunate that there was a longer wait time during your visit. Please contact us at your earliest convenience so we may fully understand your grievances and work to change your opinion of our dealership. We appreciate you and look forward to hearing from you soon.

01/13/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
I was called back about issues I had with the service and asked about my experience, and in call back the customer service agent went ahead and fixed their problem and offer me excellent customer service, and treated as a valued customer.

01/13/2019 Category: Service
Unsatisfied customer
When someone make an appointment at least advise them how long is going to take especially for a simple oil change 2 hours is too many. And no one providing an update at all.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/14/2019

Hello Valued Customer,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery values your feedback. Its unfortunate that you found your experience here with us to be unsatisfactory. We appreciate your patience and you as one of our premier guests, we would like the opportunity to provide you with the great customer service we are known for. Please expect a call from our customer relations manager so that we may right our wrongs. Again we appreciate you and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Tyler, AL
2017 Hyundai Azera
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Parts Debacle
To clarify - the service provided was wonderful. Craig went above and beyond his position to make sure I was taken care of. The timing of my breakdown during Christmas and the location, and time it took to receive the part to fix my car, should not reflect on the service department itself.

01/09/2019 Category: Service
Parts debacle
Not all parts are stateside - some have to come from Korea and are extended time in receiving
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/09/2019

Hello Valued Customer,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery values your feedback. Its  unfortunate that you found your experience here to anything less than a 5-Star experience. We would like to speak with you so that we may provide you with the best service experience we are known for. Again we thank you and look forward to speaking with you soon.

01/08/2019 Category: Service
Resolved problem
Thank you so much.

01/08/2019 Category: Service
Want more assurance
See previous comment
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/08/2019

Hello Valued Customer,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery values your time and feedback. Its unfortunate that you found your experience to unsatisfactory. We strive to be the best in town and would love to speak with you, so we may provide you with the same great quality of service we are known for. Please expect our customer relations manager to contact you so we may be able to schedule your next visit. We appreciate you and look forward to speaking with you soon.

KC
Kayla C.
Antioch, TN
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Reconciled Issue
After speaking with a representative from Hyundai we were able to move forward and reconcile my previous issue. The compassion towards my issue was received and very much appreciated. It definitely makes a difference when a company is willing to move forward and resolve a complaint. Thanks for assisting me and when I’m back in town and need a service completed I will move forward with reaching back out to Capital Hyundai Montgomery for help.

11/19/2018 Category: Service
Improve Service Time
I waited 4 hours and 15mins to get a set of new tires and an alignment. I was highly disappointed in the time it took to complete this service. I had an appointment and i was also on time. I will never visit this dealership again if I can help it. The point of having an appointment is to prevent extensive waiting.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/20/2018

Hello Kayla,

We realize we are not perfect, with feedback like you have provided, is one of the ways we can improve. At Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery we are committed to great communication, and great service. It’s unfortunate that there was miscommunication and you were unhappy with your experience. Please contact us at your earliest convenience so we may fully understand your grievances and work to change your opinion of our dealership. We appreciate you and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Mary G.
Pike Road, AL
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
When I wrote my review that the service at Capitol Hyundai left a lot to be desired, I thought that would be just an alert for my fellow Hyundai owners to not be surprised that this shop was too busy to be nice. To my surprise I got an email asking if I would be willing to talk. Then Rebecca called me and asked how they did and what was I expecting. She LISTENED! She agreed that if a customer has a question about what someone just worked on your car, actually did and asked to see what was found that was something reasonable they should get an answer for. She apologized and wanted to know how to make it right. I suggested better training for service personnel who have face to face interactions with customers. She agreed and then offered for Hyundai to pay for the next oil change. I truly hope to see a change in interactions and wish all the service personnel were as kind and considerate as Rebecca.

11/12/2018 Category: Service
Service is standard and not personalized at all.
For this being the Capitol of Montgomery and Hyundai being built here, you would expect amazing customer service. Instead it seems sub par to that received in other areas of the country. No explanations, no let us double check that for you. Just yep we did it.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/13/2018

Hello Mary,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We’re usually known for our great customer service, we're sorry to hear we missed the mark here. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact me at your earliest convenience.
Again, thank you for time and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

CD
Clayton D.
2012 Hyundai Accent
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Friendliness and quick to help the customer
Hyundai has always treated me with great respect, and I do appreciate that.

11/06/2018 Category: Service
Friendliness and quick to help the customer
Their service is quick as possible
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/06/2018

Hello Clayton,

We would like to apologize for your recent experience here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery and sorry to hear that your experience was less than stellar. We pride ourselves on high quality standards and would like to make things right. We would like the opportunity to resolve this issue, and will contact you to gather more feedback. We appreciate you and you time as we look forward to seeing you during your next visit.

James D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Rebecca called to follow up on why 3 stars. She was very polite and clearly was concerned about my rating. Because of her efforts I will give one additional star. For her

10/22/2018 Category: Service
Surprises abound!!
Looking for routine service at a reasonable price? Look elsewhere. This company is very proud of their replacement parts. Shop around.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 10/22/2018

Hello James,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery are sorry to hear that you had a less than excellent experience in our service department. Each of our customers is a valued part of our operation and should be treated as such. We would like the opportunity to correct your concerns and make sure your experience lives up to the standards we have set here. Once again, I am sorry you had an unsatisfactory experience, and thank you for any opportunity you would allow me to make it right!

DF
Daniel F.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Very Responsive!
Although my most recent service was not completely up to my expectations, the service center quickly responded to my concerns, and exceeded my expectations in resolving all issues. I will definitely use this service center again!

10/18/2018 Category: Service
Process Improvement
It’s a convenient location, and overall, the dealership seems sincere about improving its process!
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 10/18/2018

Hello Daniel,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery value your feedback. Its unfortunate that your experience was less than stellar. We appreciate your time and patron, and looking forward to speaking with you so we make correct our errors. At your earliest convenience, please free to give us a call. Again, we thank you and look forward to servicing your Sonata in the near future.

SP
Sang P.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
I want better service price rates and service quality in the future.

10/15/2018 Category: Service
Oil change prices are much higher than others.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 10/15/2018

Hello Sang,

At Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery we are committed to fair, honest pricing.  We are sorry to hear that you had a less than excellent experience in our service department. Each of our customers is a valued part of our operation and should be treated as such. Unfortunately, we do not offer car washing service unless its something you requested. We apologize that you did not receive the level of service you expected. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding your experience. Please contact me at your earliest convenience as I would like to discuss your experience with you in further detail.

Sabrina B.
Deatsville, AL
09/10/2018 Category: Service
rescore
Hyundai customer service called to resolve the issue and offer me a discount on my next service.

09/10/2018 Category: Service
The people are helpful but the prices are too expensive
My check engine light came on and autozone told me it was misfiring. Hyundai charged me $130 to tell me the same thing and turn my light off. I was also unaware all of my old parts were placed onto my new engine. My air conditioner has also not been working correctly since the engine was replaced.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 09/11/2018

Hello Sabrina,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery are sorry to hear that you had a less than excellent experience in our service department. Each of our customers is a valued part of our operation and should be treated as such. Your experience is not normal practice for us and we apologize that you did not receive the level of service you expected. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding your experience. Please contact me at your earliest convenience as I would like to discuss your experience with you in further detail.

ST
Sherri T.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Previous smudge marks were removed
Hyundai contacted me about detailing my car. They quickly removed the black oil smudges that I couldn’t get out. Thanks

07/26/2018 Category: Service
Left black smudge inside
Very disappointed due to black smudge prints inside especially on the glove compartment and seats. Still having trouble trying to remove the black smudge.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/27/2018

Hello Sherri,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery value your feedback. Its unfortunate that you found our service unsatisfactory. We are more than happy to get this issue resolved at your earliest convenience. We appreciate your time and patron as we look forward to speaking with you.