Overall Rating 4.4257432/5Overall Rating 4.4257432/5Overall Rating 4.4257432/5Overall Rating 4.4257432/5rating 4.4257432
Overall Rating 2.45545/5Overall Rating 2.45545/5rating 2.45545rating 2.45545rating 2.45545

Deatsville, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
I've never taken a vehicle in for recall servicing so I can't fully comment on the timeliness of the service but the associate was polite and helpful.

DT
Debbie T.
Tallassee, AL
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Review
Service faster than predicted.
Cost lower than expected.
Thank you.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/16/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations on this service visit. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

If you have any questions, comments, or need to set an appointment, please contact me or my service team.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and courteous
Overall the service department was friendly and courteous. Should be faster service for an oil change when u have an appointment
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/15/2019

Terry B.
Lowndesboro, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/02/2019 Category: Service
employees
Employees were very courteous
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/02/2019

Thanks for taking the time to do the survey, we strive to get 5 stars and we fell short this time.  Thanks for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer.

06/28/2019 Category: Service
Warranty Repair
Service was completed as expected. The service was finished same day but I did not receive the requested followup call explaining the work performed.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/28/2019

Thank you for doing the survey, I am sorry that we dropped the ball on letting you know about the work preformed.  That is not how we want our customers to be done.  Once again I apologize. Thank you so much for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer.

2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Anonymous
The timelessness and courtesy they have and show.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/26/2019

Thanks for the review we appreciate our customer taking the time to do the review. We work hard to make our customers happy. Thanks for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/24/2019 Category: Service
?????
Service man so nice, helpful, polite and patient.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for doing the survey! We appreciate the feed back from our customer for we value thier input! Thanks you for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer.

James P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2019 Category: Service
??????
?
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for doing the survey and review, we here at Capitol Hyundai work toward giving great customer service, we value our customers. Thanks

KT
Katasha T.
Enterprise, AL
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Dustin was very helpful in explaining what was going on with my car .I was late to my appointment and they still saw me .Thank you
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/14/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations on this service visit and erning a 5 star rating. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Ralph S.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Acceptable
Equal or better than other new car dealerships I have used presently and last few years.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/14/2019

SG
Samuel G.
05/25/2019 Category: Service
over all good service
Service time needs improvement
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/26/2019

Dear valued customer,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs and for completing your survey. It is our goal to be thorough and to give excellent service satisfaction on every visit. We apologize for the extended wait time. We will do better. Please feel free to call the service manager, Scott A. Schodorf, at any time.

3324-279-6555

NC
Nancy C.
Wetumpka, AL
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
My only problem with my visit is that the location is not convenient to where I live.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to do the review! We at Capitol Hyundai value all of our customers and want them to have a Great experience! Thank you for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer!

LO
Lisa O.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/20/2019 Category: Service
It's was a good one, no problem
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/21/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs with your oil change service. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations on this service visit. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

LC
Lisa C.
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Convenient to work
Always cost me more than I am prepared for! But I trust they are suggesting what’s best for my vehicle and not just trying to get more commission. My husband is a Hyundai employee and entitled to a discount. He helps build the vehicles. We have 2 Hyundai’s but each time they want to give me a different amount of discount. Not happy that I have to remind them every time.
!!!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/09/2019

Tammy M.
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Much to expensive for work done
I feel like visit was very overpriced
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/03/2019

Thank you for your honest review!  We appreciate all our customers and work toward making each and everyone happy.  Thank you again for taking the time to do the review!

Greenville, AL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Good
Good
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/02/2019

Just want to thank you for taking the time to do the survey! Capitol Hyundai strive with each and every customer to give the best customer service.

MK
Maceo K.
04/30/2019 Category: Service
The service was done timely and thoroughly.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to do the review!  We appreciate all of customers opinions!  We want to make sure we give great Customer Service To All!

WS
Wray S.
04/27/2019 Category: Service
service fine
This was an oil change service. No problems and completed in a little over an hour.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you for taking time out to do the survey! We here at Capitol Hyundai appreciate all of our customers input! Once again Thanks

Marion, AL
2016 Hyundai Genesis
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Happy Customer
No comment
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to do the survey!  We are so glad that you are a happy customer, we work each day to make sure our customers are Happy!  Thanks

Eclectic, AL
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Took some time...
I brought my 2017 Elentra in for a warranty concern. It took them a little longer than expected to find the main cause of the concern, but was kept in the loop and feel confident there will not be a comeback.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you for the review, so glad we were able to get your concern taken care of!  We want to please our customers. Thanks