4.6

Morris S.
Wetumpka, AL
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Recall repair
Service took longer than I was expected even with me dropping off my vehicle earlier than my appointment time. I should have been notified if there was going to be a delay in the expected completion time.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/17/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We apologize for the delay in performing your recall ECM re-flash and oil service.  Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

If you have any questions, comments, or need to set an appointment, please contact me or my service team.

SE
Sarah E.
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Fine
Comfortable waiting and timely service.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/15/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We apologize for not setting tire pressure as requested. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

TW
Tameka W.
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Nice place
Had to have a recall done. Lounge was nice to sit and wait. Wi-Fi was available if needed. Coffee was free, if i drink it. Just nice experience!! Wait time was like 45 min to 1 hour. Keep up good job workers!!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 12/05/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit to earn the five star rating. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

GG
Gregory G.
Millbrook, AL
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Missed discount
Pleased with the service. I should have gotten a 10% discount for being a retired HMMA TM. I mentioned it to the service advisor when I arrived on Thursday, 21 Nov. Unfortunately he did not apply my discount and I did not notice it until I had paid the bill and had arrived home. The cost of the service that day was $339.54.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/29/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

11/21/2019 Category: Service
Routine service visit
Always greeted with a friendly smile. The wait was not too long so I was in and out at a decent time. Only thing I noticed is a little rattle near the steering wheel that was not there before.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/21/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

BR
Betty R.
Letohatchee, AL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Was fast.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/20/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit to earn the 5 star rating. Please let us know what we can do to earn it. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

CT
Charlie T.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/07/2019 Category: Service
great
service was great thanks
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/09/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. Please let me know how we can earn the five star on your next visit. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

LA
Lee A.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance concerns
Unfortunately, maintenance was unable to replicate three significant issues, even with a field service technician present. But the problems are detailed in the maintenance report in case any of them resurface in a more significant manner after the warranty expires.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 10/28/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. Please let us know if your concerns you described during your last service visit happen on a more consistent basis. I would suggest keeping a log of time of day, vehicle temp, time after start up, and weather conditions. All of these things can help id reproduction of intermittent issue. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Martha B.

Cristy H.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Tucson 13
Always so nice and accommodating. Shuttle service a bit confusing. Waiting way longer than expected, but thanks for that service. Only sourpuss was guy that one pays before leaving! Your reputation as a service Dept was not good for a while, but I have been very happy with last few visits!??Keep up good work!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 09/28/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai to service your vehicle. I do apologize for the confusion of the recall performed on your Tucson. It was our pleasure in helping you and answer any questions or concerns you might have had.  We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. We will work with our associate that has a frown that we need to turn upside down. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs.

2015 Hyundai Accent
09/24/2019 Category: Service
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 09/25/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. Even though your comment showed great customer service, it seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit to earn the five star. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
??Better then expected
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 09/12/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations every service visit. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs and to earn the five star rating.

EC
Elaina C.
Prattville, AL
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Professional places
It was convenient
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 09/11/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit to earn a five star rating. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Larry B.
Greenville, AL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Overall good experience
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 09/10/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Fitzpatrick, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Quality service
Every time I come in there I am treated like I not supposed to be there,???? Who knows??
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 09/09/2019