4.6

Dadeville, AL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Very efficient
Service completed in timely manner. Comfortable waiting area.

Donald W.
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Sorry to hear that Craig left Capitol Hyundai
Service is always great and no issues. However, have been working with Craig over the years since we purchased our first Hyndai in 2006. Understand he has left to work at another dealership. He will be missed.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/21/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

If you have any questions, comments, or need to set an appointment, please contact me or my service team.

Donald H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding customer service
I just returned from a long trip when my service required light came on. It was around 4 p.m. when I arrived at Capitol Hyundai. After a short wait Phillip Buchanan (Services Advisor) ask if he could help me. After I told him my problem he ask if I wanted to wait and after he told me it would be less than a hour, I decided to wait. About 45 min. later my car was ready to go. Phillip was professional, knowledgeable, and efficient. Another thing I like about Capitol Hyundai is they provide a military (active duty and retirees)
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/21/2020

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Charlie B.
Atlanta, GA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Very Satisfied.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/21/2020

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. It was our pleasure in helping you and answer any questions or concerns you have.  We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs.

RK
Robert K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Car Service
Several weeks ago, my 2016 Elantra lost a patch of paint about 50 square inches in size during heavy rains. Hyundai agreed to repaint the roof as a courtesy free of charge. I have purchased 5 cars from Capital Hyndai, Montgomery, AL. Because of the great service, I will purchase y next car from Captial Hyundai.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/17/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It is wonderful to hear from our satisfied customers on a job well done. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Lowndesboro, AL
2013 Hyundai Genesis
02/12/2020 Category: Service
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/17/2020

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set a check in time for all your service needs.

Breonna S.
Very helpful friendly service

Lashaunda M.
Good customer service

Customer service
Hyundai has great customer service

Ricky C.

Mikia R.
Prattville, AL
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Amazing Service Team
Willie and the service team at Capitol Hyundai delivered exceptional customer service!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/07/2020

Ronald C.
02/04/2020 Category: Service
So easy
Yeah everything went smooth it was a great deal couldn't ask for a better place to buy a car JD was great
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/08/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. How can we help to change your mind of returning for service? As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your future service needs.

DJ
Debbie J.
Dadeville, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/03/2020 Category: Service
Battery
My battery died last week and the Hyundai service team was accommodating and worked me in to replace it. Don was very professional in helping me ! Thanks, Hyundai !!!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/08/2020

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. We are always available to help in any way.  We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set a check in time for all your service needs.

TP
Terry P.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
01/30/2020 Category: Service
I wasn't expecting to receive transportation to my home and back while the work was going on. The service was quick, thorough and excellent. I purchased the car from Capitol 6 months ago, and I've been pleased with my choice ever since. Thanks!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/30/2020

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. We are happy to try and accommodate you to make your experience with us as comfortable as possible. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Shelia S.
Ramer, AL
01/27/2020 Category: Service
oil change
Service dept.is very knowledgeable and nice. Waiting area nice with tv and coffee. The Military discount is very nice also.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/28/2020