Rhonda W.
Buskirk, NY
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Great experience. .
Staff friendly. I was in and out in good time. Complementary coffee and donuts, can't beat it.

Michael M.
Salem, NY
2008 Hyundai Elantra
05/06/2020 Category: Service
Friendly people
Convenience of appts.
James C., Ford Huyundai Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 05/11/2020

THank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your business!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/06/2020 Category: Service
Service at Hyundai
Service was excellent!
James C., Ford Huyundai Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 05/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Glad service went so well for you!

Massapequa Park, NY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/21/2020 Category: Service
Great Job
I brought my vehicle here to Bennington after going to my local dealership several times for a transmission issue. So far, it is actually fixed, and was fully covered under warranty this time. Thank you Bennington Hyundai for all of you hardworking, and the loaner vehicle.
James C., Ford Huyundai Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 04/22/2020

Thank you for leaving us a review! Glad we were able to fix the issue with your transmission! We look forward to seeing you again

Joanne H.
Shaftsbury, VT
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/14/2020 Category: Service
Inspection
My experience was very pleasant went for a inspection and found out I needed back brakes they were able to fit me in that day gave me a loaner car so I could run my errands.

Thank you for leaving our service department a review! It was a pleasure doing business with you, and glad to hear we made your appointment so easy!

Robert B.
04/14/2020 Category: Service
great service
work was done fast
James C., Ford Huyundai Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 04/14/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave our service department a review! Glad to hear service went so smoothly for you! Staqy safe, and we look forward to seeing you for your next service!

Shaftsbury, VT
2010 Hyundai Elantra
04/01/2020 Category: Service
A good place
Always friendly
James C., Ford Huyundai Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 04/03/2020

Thnak you for the review! We appreciate your business!

HG
Holly G.
Hoosick Falls, NY
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/01/2020 Category: Service
Fast service
They were pleasant.

Thank uou for the review! We look forward to seeing you again for service

M
M.
Fair Haven, VT
2019 Hyundai Sonata
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Quick courteous service.
Extremely reasonably priced first service on our 6 month old 2019 Sonata Limited (out third Sonata). This one is by far our favorite Sonata with all the special features!! Service manager was waiting for my arrival and took in our car immediately. Under an hour the service was completed and I was on my way back home.
Donald J D., parts and service director from Bennington Hyundai responded on 03/18/2020

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy

Maureen S.
Petersburg, NY
03/12/2020 Category: Service
customer
the service department in this hyundai is excellent. Always helpful and always resolving the problem However I am extremely disappointed in the hyunadai product as I have had multiple major problems and this time at only 60,000 miles it required a new transmission That was very disappointing and when it happened left me away from my home and had to wait for a tow and no hyundai loaners They did however give me the courtesy car from their ford dealership a transport car for this dealership. I have to say that I would probably not recommend a hyuandai product since my experience with such product. I would however highly recommend the Bennington hyuandai dealership as they were excellent from start to finish especially the service department
James C., Ford Huyundai Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 03/12/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It was a pleasure doing business with you, and I appreciate your patience while we got your tansmission taken care of!

Daniel L.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/10/2020 Category: Service
great service
Friendly and helpful staff

Thank you for the 5 star review! It was a pleasure doing business with you!

JV
Joyce V.
Drury, MA
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Vibration
We took the car in for a vibration problem and the technician was able to determine it came from the tires. He checked with Hyundai and was able to obtain a discount on the tires. They were replaced, balanced and an alignment was done resulting in a dream ride. Thank you!
Donald J D., parts and service director from Bennington Hyundai responded on 03/11/2020

THANK YOU FOR TAKEN THE TIME ON FILLING OUT THE SURVEY
I'M GLAD THAT THE TIRE FIXED YOUR CAR

Adele S.
White Creek, NY
2009 Hyundai Tucson
02/28/2020 Category: Service
Always great service
Always great service.
Donald J D., parts and service director from Bennington Hyundai responded on 03/06/2020

thank you for taken the time to fill out the survey hope to see you at your next vist

Anthony M.
Salem, NY
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly oriented. They take care of you in all manners.
James C., Ford Huyundai Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business!

Petersburg, NY
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Convenient
This facility is where I bought my car and get regular oil changes. There has been changes in personnel. Ken was always friendly and helpful. I’m still getting used to the new guy. He is very helpful. Comfortable waiting area. TV was not working this time in the waiting area this trip. Maybe next time.
Donald J D., parts and service director from Bennington Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Your feedback will help us improve in the future