Overall Rating 1.9/5rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9

North Adams, MA
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Acceptable
Despite having no appointment when I had one, they did accommodate me

12/13/2019 Category: Service
Best ever
Thank you for being honest and such lovely people

Deborah S.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
12/09/2019 Category: Service
On time service; excellent customer service; dependable; clean waiting room.
Always dependable and courteous.
James C., Ford Huyundai Service Consultant from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 12/09/2019

Deborah,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate the review and your business!

TC
Tammy C.
12/08/2019 Category: Service
happy with the appointment
awesome

Tammy,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We look forward to seeing you again!

MV
Marilyn V.
Williamstown, MA
12/07/2019 Category: Service
everyone is very friendly and very helpful
It is nice to find all the employes going the extra mile for there customers.

Marilyn,
Thank you for the 5 star review for our service department! it was a pleasure doing business with you!

Christine C.
Troy, NY
12/03/2019 Category: Service
A+ service
Go see Jamie at Bennington Hyundai for service! You will not be disappointed!
James C., Ford Huyundai Service Consultant from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 12/04/2019

Christine,
Thank you for taking the time to leave our service department a 5 star review! I look forward to seeing you again!

SK
Susan K.
North Bennington, VT
2009 Hyundai Elantra
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Very satisfied with service
Was satisfied with service and timely manner service was recieved

Thank you for taking the time to leave our service department a review. It was a pleasure doing business with you, and glad we were able to resolve your transmission issue.

Williamstown, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Service visit
Was pleased with the service and the wait time

Thank you for taking the time to leave our service department a review! It was a pleasure doing business with you, and we look forward to seeing you for your next service

WC
William C.
Dorset, VT
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant experience
Service was quick and thorough and reasonably priced.
James C., Ford Huyundai Service Consultant from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 11/26/2019

William,
Thank you for your review! We look forward to seeing you again for your next service!

PC
Penelope C.
Dalton, MA
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Great sales and great service.
I went out of my hometown to buy my Kona and I am so glad I did. Great friendly, honest sales and service, very positive experience all the way arising. highly recommend Carbone

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! It was an absolute pleasure doing business with you! We appreciate you coming all of this way for sales and service!

Steven M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Inability to properly deal with customers in a cordial manner.
See first paragraph of review comments.
James C., Ford Huyundai Service Consultant from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 11/18/2019

Steven,
I tried to reach out to you in regards to your most recent service appointment, but the number we have on file didn't seem to work. I would love to personally discuss your service appointment with you so I can advise the department on any changes they may need to be met to better service you on your next appointment. I can be reached either via email or phone (whichever you prefer) JamesClark@carbonecars.com or at (802) 681-0822. Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Jeanne B.
Shaftsbury, VT
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Better than it used to be, could still use improvement
I went in for a state inspection, had an appointment for 10:15. I do like the way they do appointments now and they seem to be taking people on time. However, when I got there they said things were crazy or something and I ended up waiting for an hour and a half - something I definitely hadn't planned on. I'd just had my car in the month before for a 90,000-mile service so how long could an inspection take? I'll go back because I have to since my car is still under warranty. I'm just still not sure if I would buy another car there.
James C., Ford Huyundai Service Consultant from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 11/16/2019

Jeanne,
I am sorry to hear that your service appointment took longe than expected. Generally, it takes about an hour for a state inspection to be completed, and agree that a 90 minute wait time on a recently service vehicle is excessive. We are working on improving department processes and hope to serve you better at your next service.

PK
Pamela K.
Hoosick Falls, NY
2016 Hyundai Accent
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Fast nice people
Great

It was a pleasure working with you! We look forward to seeing you again

Adele S.

Leon J.
North Bennington, VT
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Open friendly and complete.
I went for an oil change and i got a lot more information about condition.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 10/24/2019

Leon,

Thank you for your positive feedback, we are glad that we were able to meet your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again and if we can be of any assistance please feel free to contact us! Thank you again.

P
P.
East Dorset, VT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Happy customer
Fast, efficient car servicing with friendly employees!
Jennifer was great!

Mike,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback we appreciate you as a customer, look forward to seeing you again soon. Stay warm on the mountain.

Deborah S.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/21/2019 Category: Service
On time service; excellent customer service; dependable; clean waiting room.
On time service; excellent customer service; dependable; clean waiting room; respectful.

Deborah,

Thank you so much for positive feedback, we are truly happy that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations for yours service needs. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Bennington, VT
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Recall service
Work completed timely.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, we truly appreciate you and your business here. Please call if we can assist in any way. See you again when you need us!

RO
Rose O.
Petersburg, NY
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Carbone Hyundai in Bennington is my "go to" dealer and service department!
I just like Hyundai, and everything that goes with it! Service included!

Rose,

As always thank you so much for your continued loyalty here, we appreciate you and your kind words! Look forward to seeing you soon!

2010 Hyundai Tucson
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Car not evaluated as requested
Epic part failure two days after oil change and request to evaluate noise on back wheels.

April,

I am so sorry to hear your experience here was less than satisfactory, please give me a call at your earliest convenience i would love to discuss the details of this with you. I am truly sorry that we were unable to give you positive experience. Look forward to hearing from you. I did attempt to call on Monday and was unable to reach you.