Overall Rating 1.9/5rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9

LD
Leigh D.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2019 Category: Service
They pay attention to the details and realize that not everyone can afford repairs so are upfront about cost versus benefit.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 09/20/2019

Leigh,

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate and value your comments as that is how we improve. I truly apologize for the delay due to staffing issues and promise we are working to correct that. Thank you for your business and if we can do anything else for you please do not hesitate to call. Look forward to seeing you soon!!

Michael B.
Petersburg, NY
09/20/2019 Category: Service
service
The service is good the people are friendly and the waiting area is comfortable.

Michael and Barbara,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we strive to exceed expectations each visit and so glad we were able to do that for you. Look forward to seeing you again soon!

09/19/2019 Category: Service
great service, I like the report card so I can anticipate tire replacement etc
I will be moving out of the area soon and hate to leave a place I feel safe in trusting my car care to.

Pownal, VT
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Thorough
Very pleasant staff. Did not take too long to have an oil change done, and everything else that needed to be checked. They even checked for any recalls that need to be done, andwere able to do that in the same visit.

Mary D.
Poestenkill, NY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Every one is so friendly and they listen to your concerns.
Every one is so friendly and they listen to your concerns.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 09/17/2019

Mary,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, we are so glad we were able to make your visit here a positive experience. Look forward to seeing you again!

SK
Sig K.
Cropseyville, NY
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, prompt and professional service by all I met.
I use this dealership whenever I can since I am a snowbird.
It is a beautiful ride and nice change of scenery to drive from my
upstate NY home to VT. I gives us a reason to eat at a new
place in VT after my scheduled service.

Sig,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we strive to provide quality customer service and so glad we accomplished that for you. Look forward to seeing you again soon!

Lynn B.
Schaghticoke, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Speedy and Friendly service. Clean environment.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 09/11/2019

Lynn,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we strive to meet customer's expectations wherever possible and glad we achieved that this visit. Let us know if we can do anything else for you. See you soon!

Ryan C.
North Bennington, VT
2016 Hyundai Accent
09/08/2019 Category: Service
Very quick and good service. Great people to talk to about maintaining your car. 10/10 will always go back

Ryan,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon

Shaftsbury, VT
2010 Hyundai Elantra
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Great place
Service is good and Ken is great
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 09/07/2019

Marvin,
Thank You so much for the positive feedback, we work very hard to meet your expectations when you come in, so glad to hear we did that. Please dont hesitate to call if there is anything else we can do. Thank you again and see you soon!

09/04/2019 Category: Service
Phone needs to be improved
Ok place
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 09/04/2019

Christine,

We are aware that since our phone change over we have had some issues and we are diligently working to fix this. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and will continue to work on this. We sincerely appreciate the feedback as we are always trying to approve our customer service. Thank you for your business and patience. See you at your next visit!!

Manchester Center, VT
2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/28/2019 Category: Service
service
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 08/29/2019

Elizabeth,

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are very pleased that we gave you a pleasant service experience here. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you and look forward to seeing you again

Barbara H.
Leesburg, FL
2005 Hyundai Sonata
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Carbone
Great friendly people

Barbara,

We appreciate the positive feedback, we are so glad we were able to meet your expectations. We are always striving to exceed your expectations for your service and glad we were able to do that. Look forward to seeing you again !

Shirley B.
Dorset, VT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Good service . Ready in good time
Good

Shirley,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we are happy to hear we were able to meet your expectations. Look forward to seeing you soon!

Adele S.
White Creek, NY
2009 Hyundai Tucson
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Always good service.
Friendly and efficient service.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 08/23/2019

Adele,

Thank You so much for the positive feedback, we strive to make each visit a positive experience and glad we were able to do that for you. Look forward to seeing you again soon!!!

LG
Lawrence G.
Stephentown, NY
08/16/2019 Category: Service
We always have great service a Carbone Hyundai of Bennington. Have been going to them for many years and will continue going. The people there are really wonderful and always helpful. Have recommended them many time to friends.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 08/19/2019

Lawrence,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we are always striving to meet and exceed customer's expectations wherever possible, so happy to hear we did that for you. Look forward to seeing you soon!

LG
Louis G.
Killington, VT
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Dealership response
I found the dealership to be rather thoughtful in my requests for both the recall and the servicing that needed to be performed on my Sonata. They were helpful in explaining the servicing needs and the recall reason, both quite helpful in that I am a novice when comes to the cars of today.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 08/13/2019

Louis,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we are so glad to hear that we were able to meet your expectations and give you a pleasant experience. Look forward to seeing you again!

LJ
Leon J.
North Bennington, VT
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Everything was done to a T. Anything that was observed on my car was noted on my checkout sheet. for me to see and determine if and when I may want to do something about.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 08/08/2019

Leon,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we strive to meet and exceed every customer's expectations and very happy to hear we did that for you. Look forward to seeing you again!!

LO
Linda O.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Always great service
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 08/03/2019

Linda,

Thank You so much for the positive feedback we work very hard to meet and exceed customer's expectations whenever possible. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

RO
Rose O.
Petersburg, NY
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Satisfaction guaranteed at Carbone Hyundai!
Since 2005, I have bought my three new Hyundai cars at Carbone Hyundai of Bennington. Why? SERVICE! Service manager Ken Pallman! Ken my mechanic (I miss John greatly, but hey, you never know, he might be back!) The service department at Hyundai is always ready to service my car when I need an appointment, and I thank one and all for prompt, courteous service!
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 08/04/2019

Thanks Rose, you’re a darling!!!
We love working with you as well..

Ken Pallman
Hyundai Assistant Service Manager
802-681-0823 Direct line

Berlin, NY
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Good
It was good i guess

Johnna,

I appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback, i did try to reach out to you in regards to your visit. We try very hard to meet and exceed customer's expectations whenever possible and seems we did not do that for you at this visit. Please feel free to reach back out to me as we are ever continuing our efforts to improve on customer's experience. Look forward to hearing from you. We truly appreciate your business and value your feedback to aid in our efforts for improvement.