Overall Rating 1.9/5rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9

Rose O.
Petersburg, NY
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
10/18/2017 Category: Service
Excellent service for an excellent product!
If it were not for the service department at Carbone Hyundai (Thank you Ken Pallman, thank you John!) I would not be a "fan" of yours! My third new car will be another Hyundai!
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 10/18/2017

We're a fan of yours Rose!

Petersburg, NY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/12/2017 Category: Service
service is timely Ken is very knowledgable
service is timely and Ken is knowledgable
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 10/12/2017

Thanks very much for the kind words!!

Pawlet, VT
2017 Hyundai Accent
10/10/2017 Category: Service
Fast service with a ride to work if needed.
The service was completed by the time I left the job. They gave me a ride to work in the morning and picked me up at the end of my work day. I have been treated with politeness and respect.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 10/11/2017

Thank you, it's our pleasure!

10/09/2017 Category: Service
Excellent as usual
My latest visit to Carbone Hyundai of Bennington was painless. Ken, and the guys, always treat me well.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 10/09/2017

Thank you Brenda! Give a call if there is anything I can do for you.

RF
Raymond F.
Manchester Center, VT
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2017 Category: Service
Service provided was efficient, courteous, with all expected work performed at a good value. This experience had all aspects of excellent service.

Thanks Ray!

Troy, NY
2006 Hyundai Sonata
10/07/2017 Category: Service
Customer friendly
Staff took care of all the car issues (recalls).

Once again, thank you so much for your patience with the part shipment debacle. In the next few days, let me know how you fair with the squeak issue. Is the noise coming from the front or rear?
Please keep me posted!

WR
Warren R.
Bennington, VT
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/06/2017 Category: Service
I like being treat fairly and respectfully .
The quality of the work done. The personality of everyone who works there.

Thank you so much! Please give me a call if we can do anything else for you.

Diane S.
Cossayuna, NY
10/05/2017 Category: Service
Fantastic customer service
Ken's service continues to be outstanding. He should be commended for his excellent customer care.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 10/05/2017

Thank you, it’s always a pleasure to work with you!

Stephentown, NY
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/04/2017 Category: Service
Great service in a timely manner.
You have found a new customer!
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 10/04/2017

Thank you, I appreciate your kind words. Call if I can be of further assistance.

James A.
Sandgate, VT
2015 Hyundai Accent
10/04/2017 Category: Service
Great Help
A great experience with timely and appropriate assistance.

Thanks very much James, anything I can do
just call!

Pittsfield, MA
2009 Hyundai Elantra
09/26/2017 Category: Service
Ken!!
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 09/27/2017

Thanks!!! Appreciate that very much!

GB
Gary B.
Pownal, VT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/23/2017 Category: Service
Service re: recall
Friendly staff, when wait time was longer than expected a reasonable explanation was given
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 09/23/2017

Thanks so much!
See you in the spring..

HL
Heather L.
North Adams, MA
09/20/2017 Category: Service
Pissed poor
I'm not at all satisfied with the customer service that was received at the time of the service. What should have been covered under my warranty was not covered they refuse to put it under my warranty. I was not given the option to have them do the work or to be able to do it myself. They should have given me the courtesy of choosing to do the work myself or them do it. I paid extra when I purchased a car to have a warranty on certain things and they did not honor it. They said that it would not be covered and it most definitely should have been covered under the warranty.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 09/21/2017

I am truly sorry you feel that way, especially after getting you right in. Let's look at the actual issues, you have a platinum coverage extended warranty, which will not cover bulbs, and the bulbs were the failed parts, we would certainly NEVER deny coverage, that'd be silly, we get paid the same as customer pay. If this was a warranty issue, which it was not, you would have to pay a $50 deductible, you paid $49.50 for the diagnostic work, no installation of bulbs charged, you did pay for the 4 failed bulbs. The technician checked the charging system, checked for feedback to the rear lamps under use, checked grounds, which certainly took longer than thetime you were charged. If your lamps are still working, we did our job.
I find it very unfair to slam the service department for doing a maintenance repair not covered by your plan, infact no extended warranty would cover it, and that was explained to you thoroughly at time of delivery. I'll gladly credit the price of the bulbs, but not the $49.50 labor you'd have to pay for it, if was indeed covered. Our service departments reputation stands for itself, read all the reviews, see our standings for customer satisfaction which are always at, or near the top of the region every month, just not this month with this survey. Please read the survey questions again, if you answered it literally, the score would be quite different. Think it through, read your warranty contract, you've been well taken care of here in the time you've owned this vehicle........ I'll be in touch

AH
Amanda H.
Bennington, VT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2017 Category: Service
The people who work there
I can't say it enough, but Ken Pallman is very helpful, explains everything to you and keeps you updates on every thing going on with your car
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 09/20/2017

Thank you my smiling friend, so glad I could help!

LH
Laura H.
West Halifax, VT
09/19/2017 Category: Service
Friendly Service
After two previous Hyundai dealers I think we will be sticking with Hyundai of Bennington!
Nice friendly service!

Thank you, it was a pleasure!

DF
Dennis F.
Shaftsbury, VT
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/16/2017 Category: Service
Friendly, knowledgeable service desk personnel. Thorough timely service on car.
Always feel like I'm getting preferred treatment (even though I can see that it's the same for everybody).
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 09/16/2017

Thanks Dennis, you are special!!

Anthony M.
Salem, NY
09/14/2017 Category: Service
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 09/15/2017

Thanks! Appreciate it..

Williamstown, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/12/2017 Category: Service
Calm and quiet with few staff and easy access
The person I met was very friendly and he came out of the way and got my service done even I was not having an appointment. So kind of him and Carbone for hiring such nice staff. My service was completed fast and I just waited and took my vehicle back - Thanks Carbone
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 09/12/2017

Why thank you ever so much, the kind words are most appreciated!
Please call if there is anything I can do for you

Adele S.
White Creek, NY
2009 Hyundai Tucson
09/05/2017 Category: Service
Always a pleasant experience.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 09/05/2017

Indeed, always a pleasure..Thank you!

John R.
North Adams, MA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/02/2017 Category: Service
2017 Ford Escape (Canyon Ridge)
Just as the TV spots promise. Very friendly people to do business with. Nothing but smiles from me. Thanks to all that helped to make my first new car possible!
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 09/02/2017

Thanks John, it was fun!
Good luck with your new vehicle!!