AR
North Adams, MA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly
Very happy with the service that I received

Alan,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we are truly happy to hear that we were able to meet your expectations for your service visit. Please call if we can do anything else, see you soon!!

Christine C.
Clifton Park, NY
09/25/2019 Category: Service
A+ service at Carbone
Thank you Carbone for the excellent service!

Chrstine,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Jeffrey B.
Cropseyville, NY
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/20/2019 Category: Service
$1 Oil Change gone wrong....
Unfortunately my work buddies were right. "A $1 oil change sounds like trouble". My splash guard, which must be removed to perform the oil change, was returned to me in my trunk. I was told too many bolts were missing for them to put it back on. I can't believe they didn't have any spare bolts??? No offer to sell me any bolts, just tossed into the trunk. Wierd.

Jeff,

I truly apologize for the issues you had when you came in for your oil change , i did reach out to speak to you but was told it was the wrong number, if you wish to discuss this please give me a call.

LD
Leigh D.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2019 Category: Service
They pay attention to the details and realize that not everyone can afford repairs so are upfront about cost versus benefit.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Leigh,

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate and value your comments as that is how we improve. I truly apologize for the delay due to staffing issues and promise we are working to correct that. Thank you for your business and if we can do anything else for you please do not hesitate to call. Look forward to seeing you soon!!

Michael B.
Petersburg, NY
service
The service is good the people are friendly and the waiting area is comfortable.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Michael and Barbara,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we strive to exceed expectations each visit and so glad we were able to do that for you. Look forward to seeing you again soon!

09/19/2019 Category: Service
great service, I like the report card so I can anticipate tire replacement etc
I will be moving out of the area soon and hate to leave a place I feel safe in trusting my car care to.

Pownal, VT
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Thorough
Very pleasant staff. Did not take too long to have an oil change done, and everything else that needed to be checked. They even checked for any recalls that need to be done, andwere able to do that in the same visit.

Mary D.
Poestenkill, NY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Every one is so friendly and they listen to your concerns.
Every one is so friendly and they listen to your concerns.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Mary,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, we are so glad we were able to make your visit here a positive experience. Look forward to seeing you again!

SK
Sig K.
Cropseyville, NY
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, prompt and professional service by all I met.
I use this dealership whenever I can since I am a snowbird.
It is a beautiful ride and nice change of scenery to drive from my
upstate NY home to VT. I gives us a reason to eat at a new
place in VT after my scheduled service.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Sig,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we strive to provide quality customer service and so glad we accomplished that for you. Look forward to seeing you again soon!

Lynn B.
Schaghticoke, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Speedy and Friendly service. Clean environment.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Lynn,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we strive to meet customer's expectations wherever possible and glad we achieved that this visit. Let us know if we can do anything else for you. See you soon!

Ryan C.
North Bennington, VT
2016 Hyundai Accent
09/08/2019 Category: Service
Very quick and good service. Great people to talk to about maintaining your car. 10/10 will always go back
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Ryan,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon

Shaftsbury, VT
2010 Hyundai Elantra
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Great place
Service is good and Ken is great
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 09/07/2019

Marvin,
Thank You so much for the positive feedback, we work very hard to meet your expectations when you come in, so glad to hear we did that. Please dont hesitate to call if there is anything else we can do. Thank you again and see you soon!

09/04/2019 Category: Service
Phone needs to be improved
Ok place
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

Christine,

We are aware that since our phone change over we have had some issues and we are diligently working to fix this. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and will continue to work on this. We sincerely appreciate the feedback as we are always trying to approve our customer service. Thank you for your business and patience. See you at your next visit!!

Manchester Center, VT
2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/28/2019 Category: Service
service
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Elizabeth,

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are very pleased that we gave you a pleasant service experience here. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you and look forward to seeing you again

Barbara H.
Leesburg, FL
2005 Hyundai Sonata
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Carbone
Great friendly people
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Barbara,

We appreciate the positive feedback, we are so glad we were able to meet your expectations. We are always striving to exceed your expectations for your service and glad we were able to do that. Look forward to seeing you again !