Overall Rating 1.9/5rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9

Susan S.
Stephentown, NY
2016 Hyundai Accent
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Ken Pallman and Tori Matteson were wonderfully helpful.
I don’t know what is going on at the corporate level, but it quickly became evident to me that the service department is grossly understaffed. That and new procedures are causing some chaos. Having been through similar things in my work, I recognized the symptoms.
Both Ken and Tori, while they obviously were covering too many jobs, went out of their way to schedule an appointment and I was able to have my car serviced well and on time.
I like Bennington Hyundai. I hope things settle down soon.
These good employees deserve better.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 09/09/2018

Thank you so very much for your understanding!!
We are working on all aspects of fixed operations to make things excellent for everyone..
Bear with us...

Brenda H.
Petersburg, NY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/08/2018 Category: Service
dan h
ok
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 09/08/2018

Thanks Dan! Always appreciate your business

Shaftsbury, VT
2010 Hyundai Elantra
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Love this place
People are friendly to
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you!

Claes S.
Petersburg, NY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Service team
The personal relationship I have developed with Ken Pallman over the years is key to my returning to Bennington for my service needs
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 08/31/2018

Thank you!!...Wishing much sunshine over Petersburg!!!!

Adele S.
Eagle Bridge, NY
2009 Hyundai Tucson
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Reliable service
Always friendly and reliable
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you so very much, it is truly my pleasure!

GB
George B.
08/26/2018 Category: Service
First time there.
Ken Pullman was very informative and friendly.
Sales was misleading about the warrantee. Made it sound like the Hyundai warrantee was great but failed to say it was going to cost me $2,500.
The person that wrote up the sales agreement failed to give me the option to get my loan at a local bank in Williamstown, MA instead of Glens Falls, NY.
Very inconvenient.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 08/27/2018

Hi George, thanks for the kind words for me, but I'm saddened that it appears that your issues with sales was refelected on this service review.
 If you have any issues regarding service, please let me know. Take care

KC
Keri C.
Norwich, VT
08/25/2018
Bait and switched
We had a 12:15 appointment today to look at and very likely buy a used Insight. My husband had emailed multiple times with sales reps during the week to pound out the details. We drove two hours to she shop and showed up 15 minutes early, only to be told, "It was sold this morning." No apology or explanation for why it was sold out from under us and, even worse, no one called to let us know to save us a four hour round trip. What a waste of time and money. Could not be more disappointed in the level of service provided. I hope they don't treat existing customers the way they treat potential customers.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 08/25/2018

This is a service survey completely unrelated to sales.
Did you have any issues with your service visit I may be able to resolve?

LG
Lawrence G.
Stephentown, NY
08/20/2018 Category: Service
I always have great service at Carbone Hyundai In Bennington. That's why I keep going back. Ken is the greatest.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 08/21/2018

Marilyn, thank ever so much for the very kind words!...Let me know if I can help in any way at all.

KW
Kenneth W.
Hoosick Falls, NY
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Great service manager - Ken Pallman!
Ken is always so great to work with! He is so helpful and informative!

Ken, thanks so much for your devotion to our service department!

Shushan, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Brake light replaced
Always helpful!
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 08/19/2018

Thank you! Let us know if we can help in any further way..

Pittsfield, MA
2009 Hyundai Elantra
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Poor
I have a lot of people say they won’t go back to Carbone
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 08/17/2018

Shona, sorry I was out ill when you came in on Wednesday, that is a very rare occurrence. No excuse for the two new guys not coming in, good news is they won’t be there in the future either. Transitions and training is currently, and very soon we’ll be back doing business as before, in fact, even better.
As far as your repair, I’m sure it was done professionally and with care. It was unfortunate that your right front door window switch failed when it did,  but it certainly does happen, especially being used more while the master switch wasn’t working
Please call me at my extension if I can help you with anything..

Daniel B.
Hudson Falls, NY
08/16/2018 Category: Service
service was good up to this point, 2 hour oil change not worth the hour drive for us
2 hour oil change and car was not put back together after service ispection

So terribly sorry about your experience here recently,
you know that it’s very far from the norm. Short staffed while transitions and training is happening.
I promise you we’ll get back to business as it was very soon. Hope to see you back at your next service interval..

Jeanne L B.
Shaftsbury, VT
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Debating whether to ever go back
Really was not a good experience this time. Definitely rethinking my choice of dealership for my next car.

Jean, you know from servicing with me for many years, that your recent experience was far from the norm. Transitions and training are happening, I hope we’re to be back to business as it was, in fact even much better very soon. Please bear with us as we get people into their new positions. Being an employee of the group for twenty years, I have to be where I’m most needed at this time.
Please give me the opportunity to be your service professional at your next service interval

Anthony M.
Salem, NY
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Always Great Service!
Ken and his team always provide great service!
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you very much Tony, we always try to do our very best! I wish you much success at your new job, and look forward to seeing you for your 105,000 mile service...

Pittsfield, MA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Ken is awesome! Works hard to accommodate my crazy schedule.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 08/09/2018

Thanks! We certainly try....

Hoosick Falls, NY
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Ken can't keep track of which car needs what service at Bennington Carbone
I think my title says enough without completely bashing the entire service team.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 08/10/2018

So sorry you feel that way. I had a bad day, aren’t we allowed to have one once in a while? It was indeed the front brakes that Kevin and had spoken about in the past that need attention. I’ve been at the groups dealerships since
1998, have had stellar reviews always and have been at the very top of the region of Honda(5 Presidents Awards), Toyota, and for seven years, Hyundai. I apologize once again for the mix up at the time, I’m am more than happy and welcoming to invite you or Kevin to come in and let us perform a complimentary brake inspection, and let you both see for yourselves.
If there is anything I can do in regards to helping you in servicing your automobile, above and beyond oil services, I promise your vehicle will be worked on by seasoned top notch, highly trained  professionals, and use OEM top grade parts engineered specifically for your car.
Allow me to make up for one day out of hundreds I’ve given Kevin excellent service, while you’ve owned this automobile It would be a pleasure to get to meet you as well and show you in person what we can do for you..
At your service..

EB
Edward B.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Great Teamwork at Carbone!
The service department manager is one of the best! He kept us informed of what repairs would need to be done,etc. We needed emissions work, and had access to a rental vehicle while ours was in for repair. We do hope the repairs are satisfactory - as the vehicle was still not in ready mode for inspection.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 08/07/2018

Ed and Lori, thank you very much!
Keep me posted on the readiness status and inspection

Pawlet, VT
2017 Hyundai Accent
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Always good service
I have been going to Carbone Hyundai of Bennington for a number of years now. The service is always good!
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you so very much!
It is most certainly always a pleasure to see you!!

Cobleskill, NY
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Review
....

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, please let us know if we can help you further in any way

07/25/2018 Category: Service
Efficient
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 07/25/2018

Thanks for great survey! Let us know if we can help you in any way