Overall Rating 1.9/5rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9

LG
Lawrence G.
Stephentown, NY
08/20/2018 Category: Service
I always have great service at Carbone Hyundai In Bennington. That's why I keep going back. Ken is the greatest.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 08/21/2018

Marilyn, thank ever so much for the very kind words!...Let me know if I can help in any way at all.

KW
Kenneth W.
Hoosick Falls, NY
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Great service manager - Ken Pallman!
Ken is always so great to work with! He is so helpful and informative!

Ken, thanks so much for your devotion to our service department!

Shushan, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Brake light replaced
Always helpful!
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 08/19/2018

Thank you! Let us know if we can help in any further way..

2009 Hyundai Elantra
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Poor
I have a lot of people say they won’t go back to Carbone
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 08/17/2018

Shona, sorry I was out ill when you came in on Wednesday, that is a very rare occurrence. No excuse for the two new guys not coming in, good news is they won’t be there in the future either. Transitions and training is currently, and very soon we’ll be back doing business as before, in fact, even better.
As far as your repair, I’m sure it was done professionally and with care. It was unfortunate that your right front door window switch failed when it did,  but it certainly does happen, especially being used more while the master switch wasn’t working
Please call me at my extension if I can help you with anything..

Daniel B.
Hudson Falls, NY
08/16/2018 Category: Service
service was good up to this point, 2 hour oil change not worth the hour drive for us
2 hour oil change and car was not put back together after service ispection

So terribly sorry about your experience here recently,
you know that it’s very far from the norm. Short staffed while transitions and training is happening.
I promise you we’ll get back to business as it was very soon. Hope to see you back at your next service interval..

Jeanne L B.
Shaftsbury, VT
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Debating whether to ever go back
Really was not a good experience this time. Definitely rethinking my choice of dealership for my next car.

Jean, you know from servicing with me for many years, that your recent experience was far from the norm. Transitions and training are happening, I hope we’re to be back to business as it was, in fact even much better very soon. Please bear with us as we get people into their new positions. Being an employee of the group for twenty years, I have to be where I’m most needed at this time.
Please give me the opportunity to be your service professional at your next service interval

Anthony M.
Salem, NY
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Always Great Service!
Ken and his team always provide great service!
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you very much Tony, we always try to do our very best! I wish you much success at your new job, and look forward to seeing you for your 105,000 mile service...

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Ken is awesome! Works hard to accommodate my crazy schedule.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 08/09/2018

Thanks! We certainly try....

Hoosick Falls, NY
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Ken can't keep track of which car needs what service at Bennington Carbone
I think my title says enough without completely bashing the entire service team.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 08/10/2018

So sorry you feel that way. I had a bad day, aren’t we allowed to have one once in a while? It was indeed the front brakes that Kevin and had spoken about in the past that need attention. I’ve been at the groups dealerships since
1998, have had stellar reviews always and have been at the very top of the region of Honda(5 Presidents Awards), Toyota, and for seven years, Hyundai. I apologize once again for the mix up at the time, I’m am more than happy and welcoming to invite you or Kevin to come in and let us perform a complimentary brake inspection, and let you both see for yourselves.
If there is anything I can do in regards to helping you in servicing your automobile, above and beyond oil services, I promise your vehicle will be worked on by seasoned top notch, highly trained  professionals, and use OEM top grade parts engineered specifically for your car.
Allow me to make up for one day out of hundreds I’ve given Kevin excellent service, while you’ve owned this automobile It would be a pleasure to get to meet you as well and show you in person what we can do for you..
At your service..

EB
Edward B.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Great Teamwork at Carbone!
The service department manager is one of the best! He kept us informed of what repairs would need to be done,etc. We needed emissions work, and had access to a rental vehicle while ours was in for repair. We do hope the repairs are satisfactory - as the vehicle was still not in ready mode for inspection.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 08/07/2018

Ed and Lori, thank you very much!
Keep me posted on the readiness status and inspection

Pawlet, VT
2017 Hyundai Accent
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Always good service
I have been going to Carbone Hyundai of Bennington for a number of years now. The service is always good!
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you so very much!
It is most certainly always a pleasure to see you!!

Cobleskill, NY
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Review
....

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, please let us know if we can help you further in any way

07/25/2018 Category: Service
Efficient
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 07/25/2018

Thanks for great survey! Let us know if we can help you in any way

Bennington, VT
2007 Hyundai Elantra
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
The people and quality service.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 07/23/2018

Thank you very much, the kind words are very much appreciated

Cambridge, NY
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you very much, we truly appreciate your business!

Joanne H.
Shaftsbury, VT
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Parking
I realize that ford and Hyundai combined their service area but the parking was absolutely terrible you couldn’t just drive in every turn was blocked. It was very frustrating that being said your service guy was very apologetic.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 07/16/2018

Hi Joanne, so sorry you had issues with parking that day. If there is anything going forward I can help you with, please do call or stop by

2008 Hyundai Elantra
wierd
my recall could nt be done ...due to no cable, computor equipment avaiable
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 07/12/2018

Hi Paul., I’m away on vacation, and just getting around to responding. So sorry about the cable issue, if it could have been resolved that day, it certainly would have been. I did resolve that issue two days after. Please be assured we will do our best to give
5 Star Service if you or your son needs to return

James G.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
Not great
Need a lot of customer service on phone call answering and returning them hope things get better there
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 07/11/2018

Hopefully we can get everything squared away next week, I am afraid though that the right front door has additional issues, a failed switch or motor perhaps. We’ll find out
See you soon,

LH
Lawrence H.
Readsboro, VT
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Professionalism
Seem to know their product and business extremely well . Always get it right the first time and are very easy to communicate with and understand.

Hi Larry, so sorry it took so long, by the time you got here the unit was very hot and the bolts were tough to extract causing the time delay. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have. I am currently away until Monday, so if you have a concern, please let me know.

ES
Elizabeth S.
Manchester Center, VT
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Carbone Hyundai Bennington
Would recommend
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 07/08/2018

Thanks Kate... hope you had a nice Independence Day!