Overall Rating 1.9/5rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9

KL
Kenneth L.
Valley Falls, NY
03/25/2018 Category: Service
The Tech was able to locate problem area and take corrective action

The techs along with service manager are a definite plus to this dealership
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 03/25/2018

Thanks Ken, safe travels !!

KL
Keeney L.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Service Department is very Good Some lack of Communication
I had a recall issued on my car that I tried to set up and email appointment with online and the communication by this method first goes to the sales department. After three emails I then contacted Hyundai USA and they set up the appointment for me. With all that said I believe these people really do tried and help people own cars. For people on a fixed income it is very difficult to do. One has to be able to do some of the repair work themself as the cost would be too much. My 2006 car has not needed any major repair work in the 1.5 years I have owned it. I do not drive it a lot. However, it gives me a freedom in life that I would not have without it. Some of the work I have done is to undercoat the car with a rust encapsulator, flushing the radiator system, replacing the thermostat, using a chemical to clean the valves and intake line. Oil changes are cheap enough and the Dealer has done this. I also replaced the taillight after someone broke it and left. These are the things that need to be done when owning a car. Any major work it is best to take it to the Dealer.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 03/23/2018

Hi Lauren! I want to apologize again for IT mix up, we are working on it, and thanks to the information you gave me it's coming to fruition. Thanks again for the kind words, it's always a pleasure to help you.

Pownal, VT
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Excellent as usual
Ken and the guys always take good care of me @ Carbone Hyundai of Bennington
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 03/19/2018

Thank you so much as always !!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Wons
Always great service done timely

Thank you very much! Please call if there's anything I can do for you!

LG
Lawrence G.
Stephentown, NY
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Always easy to get appointments and the Ken is wonderful to deal with. Very little wait time for service.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 03/16/2018

Thank you Marilyn, always a pleasure to help you.
Give me a call, I've got your part here,
Talk soon..

LO
Linda O.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/09/2018 Category: Service
Scheduling an appointment was easy. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Service performed as requested.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 03/10/2018

Thanks Linda!..See you in another 3750 miles..

BD
Bromley D.
Manchester, VT
03/09/2018 Category: Service
Praise
From making my appointment to arriving for the service to the drive home I was made comfortable. Instead of apprehension I will now look forward to my next appointment
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 03/09/2018

Thank you sir, it truly was a pleasure!

2007 Hyundai Sonata
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Cannot rate at this time.
I find the hourly labor rate extremely high. I know the mechanic is not receiving much of this labor rate for his pay check. Just my feeling. It turns many of your customers to seek small mechanic shops in the area
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 03/08/2018

Hi, just so you know, the technicians are paid generously, they
are highly educated, and seasoned veterans. Our hourly rates are very competetive, lower than the chain store in town by quite a bit, we sell tires less than all the shops in town as well.
We do our very best to keep you and your vehicle happy,
and our customer satisfaction and customer retention rates are  very high, some of the highest in our region.
So please come back and lets us show you why!
Thanks again!!

LG
Logan G.
Cambridge, NY
03/06/2018 Category: Service
Always good service. Excellent.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 03/07/2018

Thanks very much Logan!
Take care..

Pownal, VT
02/28/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service department.
Very quick service. Not having to wait around to get waited on. Service done in timely manner.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 02/28/2018

Thanks for the kind words, call me if there is anything else I can do for you...

Petersburg, NY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/27/2018 Category: Service
did my oil change and checked out flickering oil light
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 02/27/2018

Thank you so very kindly!

CL
Charlene L.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/27/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Visit
The people there are friendly and knowledgeable. They start right on time, and the waiting area is nice. Love the free coffee & donuts! Everything is explained regarding the work done.

Thank you for servicing with us!
Let me know if there is any way we can help you further.

Betty M.
02/24/2018 Category: Service
Carbone has an excellent service department.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 02/24/2018

Thank you ! See you Tuesday...

James P.
02/22/2018 Category: Service
Thoroughly Efficient
Made sure everything was checked thoroughly on a noise in the suspension.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 02/22/2018

Thanks you two!!
Hope all is well!!

Mark M.
Service on my Elantra.
Ken did a great .Ken got me in and out in a timely .I would recommend Carbone to friends!

Thanks Mark, it's always good to see you!

SG
Shannon G.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/21/2018 Category: Service
Always a pleasure to do business with the service department!
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 02/21/2018

It's always a pleasure to work with you!!!
Hope to see you soon...

Bernie B.
Clarksburg, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Engine replacement
All in all we were satisfied and car seems to be operating fine. First trip up to have the engine checked to see if it was in need of replacement, dealer could not do the check because they did not have what was needed, even though we had an appointment and they had confirmed it by email and phone. Next trip was the check and yes, we did need a new engine. Third trip was to leave the car and go home with rental provided by dealer. Then there was a problem with the new engine dealer had been given and they had to get a second which extended the loss of our car to a week rather than a couple of days. Finally we got our 6 months old car back and it has been running fine since!

Bernie, sorry the issues, just glad we could get you into the all wheel drive vehicle you needed. Also glad it doing well!
Let me know if there is anything else we can possibly do for you.

Williamstown, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/20/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Experience
The staff is very good and professional. They do not waste time and the vehicle is thoroughly checked and keep the customer informed about all the questions asked
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 02/20/2018

Thank you for the kind words, let me know if I can be of further assistance

Shushan, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/18/2018 Category: Service
I have confidence in tge Service Department and always come here for regular maintenance
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 02/19/2018

Thank you very much! Let me know if there is anything we
can do for you.

Anthony M.
Salem, NY
02/17/2018 Category: Service
Ken and his team keep me coming back.

Thanks!...see you Friday!!