Overall Rating 1.9/5rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9

Berlin, NY
04/10/2018 Category: Service
They had my car for almost 2 weeks I get it back and have it not even a week and it’s back there somewhere someone missed something so I’m out a car yet again and no option for a rent a car which is rediculous in my book

Pawlet, VT
2017 Hyundai Accent
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Quick Intake with a Ride to Work and from Work to Garage.
I asked for a service for my Hyundai as possible and was fit in the next day. It is much appreciated as I am only in Bennington two days a week. Also, on the ride to work I pointed out a noise I had been hearing lately. That was fixed also. Thank you Carbone Hyundai.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 04/06/2018

Thank you, we try to do our absolute best!

North Adams, MA
04/03/2018 Category: Service
GREAT business
Wonderful business. HAPPY with the work.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 04/03/2018

Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate your business!!

Hoosick Falls, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/02/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful people, wonderful service.
Always a positive experience at Carbone of Bennington. No matter what your needs they are great to work with.

Thank you for the kind words!
We are always here to help in anyway we can, just give a call!!

John R.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
04/02/2018 Category: Service
It's reasonable and near-by with a good staff.
Carbones does good work and the staff is friendly.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 04/02/2018

Thanks John, stop over to Honda and say hello the next time
you're in

EO
Elizabeth O.
Londonderry, VT
2006 Hyundai Elantra
03/31/2018 Category: Service
Always happy after a visit to Carbone Hyundai of Bennington's Service Department!
I've been going there for maybe 9 years now. The staff never fails to be not only cheerful, but extremely knowledgeable about my Hyundai. They never fail to give me the best deal possible and I always feel my car is well cared for and safe to drive.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 03/31/2018

Thank you so much ! We certainly try our best!

Richard C.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
03/31/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service very clean
Talking to Ken is like talking to your neighbor. He tells you what is going to be done . Let's you know if there is going to be any changes. What more can you ask for.

Thanks Rich!
A very blessed Easter to you both...

Buskirk, NY
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/30/2018 Category: Service
Always stress free appointment making!
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 03/30/2018

JV
Joyce V.
Drury, MA
03/30/2018 Category: Service
First oil change and recalls
Ease of getting a service appointment, clean environment , friendly people to deal with.

Thank you, you and Peter have a very nice Easter!

Jay B.
2007 Hyundai Accent
03/30/2018 Category: Service
Timely, reliable , thorough, friendly service.
Thanks to Hyundai service for work done recently on our 2007 Accent Sport. Although the problem was major, Ken Pallman, Service Manager walked us through the process of repair, which included an engine replacement. Ken was responsive, timely in his contacts, respectful, patient, and thorough. We were kept informed of timelines, next steps, and options. We would not hesitate to utilize this service department again, due to this high-quality service.
Thanks again,
Karen and Sara Burnell

Karen thank you, you're awesome!

WR
William R.
Stamford, VT
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Always great service
I've been with Carbone's service center for a few years now, they always do a great job and are my #1 service center.

You're a good man Billy, thank you!!

Shaftsbury, VT
2010 Hyundai Elantra
03/27/2018 Category: Service
Great place
Never had a bad experience
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 03/28/2018

Marvin, thank very much, have a nice Easter!

SG
Stacy G.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/25/2018 Category: Service
Great Service and Recommendation about my brakes
I brought my car in for a routine oil change and I asked Ken to have the guys check the brakes (because a friend mentioned they should be looked at) and low and behold they needed attention. I had a busy schedule and couldn't do it the same day, so Ken made arrangements for me to come in the following day and they are done. Thank you!
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 03/26/2018

Thank you! Hope to see you before you head off to Portland..

KL
Kenneth L.
Valley Falls, NY
03/25/2018 Category: Service
The Tech was able to locate problem area and take corrective action

The techs along with service manager are a definite plus to this dealership
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 03/25/2018

Thanks Ken, safe travels !!

KL
Keeney L.
North Adams, MA
2006 Hyundai Sonata
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Service Department is very Good Some lack of Communication
I had a recall issued on my car that I tried to set up and email appointment with online and the communication by this method first goes to the sales department. After three emails I then contacted Hyundai USA and they set up the appointment for me. With all that said I believe these people really do tried and help people own cars. For people on a fixed income it is very difficult to do. One has to be able to do some of the repair work themself as the cost would be too much. My 2006 car has not needed any major repair work in the 1.5 years I have owned it. I do not drive it a lot. However, it gives me a freedom in life that I would not have without it. Some of the work I have done is to undercoat the car with a rust encapsulator, flushing the radiator system, replacing the thermostat, using a chemical to clean the valves and intake line. Oil changes are cheap enough and the Dealer has done this. I also replaced the taillight after someone broke it and left. These are the things that need to be done when owning a car. Any major work it is best to take it to the Dealer.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 03/23/2018

Hi Lauren! I want to apologize again for IT mix up, we are working on it, and thanks to the information you gave me it's coming to fruition. Thanks again for the kind words, it's always a pleasure to help you.

Pownal, VT
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Excellent as usual
Ken and the guys always take good care of me @ Carbone Hyundai of Bennington
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 03/19/2018

Thank you so much as always !!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Wons
Always great service done timely

Thank you very much! Please call if there's anything I can do for you!

LG
Lawrence G.
Stephentown, NY
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Always easy to get appointments and the Ken is wonderful to deal with. Very little wait time for service.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 03/16/2018

Thank you Marilyn, always a pleasure to help you.
Give me a call, I've got your part here,
Talk soon..

LO
Linda O.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/09/2018 Category: Service
Scheduling an appointment was easy. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Service performed as requested.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 03/10/2018

Thanks Linda!..See you in another 3750 miles..

BD
Bromley D.
Manchester, VT
03/09/2018 Category: Service
Praise
From making my appointment to arriving for the service to the drive home I was made comfortable. Instead of apprehension I will now look forward to my next appointment
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 03/09/2018

Thank you sir, it truly was a pleasure!