LP
Larry P.
10/02/2018
Right next door
Saved in a pinch, Ferraris n exploresers batteries cost the same lol
Thanks for the help!
Sincerly,
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for the business.  I wish we could control the price of all our parts, but we can not.  We do try and get the highest quality parts we can though.  Thank you.

LF
Luke F.
Toyota Prius v
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Luke said the price was really high.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you for letting us change the oil and service your prius.  Toyota does recommend a sythetic oil which is about twice the price of a normal oil change.  Since you can drive longer on synthetic oil, it does help offset the cost.  Thanks again.

CV
Carina V.
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Carina said her experience with the business has been good, she likes them. The staff are nice and they do good quality work.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for trusting us with your car and for allowing us to do the maintenance on it.  If there is anything we can do to make us a 5 star with you, please let me know.

Jinous R.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Jinous said the employees were wonderful and did a great job, but it was outrageously expensive.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 08/16/2018

I'm glad we were able to take care of your tire repair.  I'm sorry you feel it was expersive, but low profile tires take a special tire machine and sometimes 2 people to fix.  Had it been a regular size tire it would have been less to fix.  Thank you.

WS
William S.
06/28/2018 Category: Service
William said he would recommend the business for service.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 07/10/2018

Electrical problems can get complicated sometimes.  I'm glad this repair wasn't too bad and came in lower than the original estimate.  Thank you for the business.

Bob M.
11/25/2017
new fuel computer
after believing new fuel computer to cost $550-600 the bill of $681 shocked
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/28/2017

I would like to get this resolved and make sure you are completely satisfied.

Jennifer Adam G.
Toyota Sequoia
11/02/2017
Not my vehicle.
Not my vehicle. Please update the records to remove Denise Goldman from the Toyota Sequoia. Thank you.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/03/2017

Im sorry for the confusion.  I have updated your email, and disabled the other customer from getting email and reminders.  If you could adjust the star rating, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you.