Latest Review about 2 months ago

Lexus ES 350
05/30/2019
Ripped me off
I am a young girl that does not know much about cars and the people working there were very nice but over charged me so much! I went in for an oil change the usually costs $30 and I payed $115 for premium oil that I did not need. This was really unnecessary, but the people working are very friendly even though they took advantage of me!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/07/2019

I do apologize for the miscommunication.  Being a 2014 Lexus/Toyota vehicle, they do recommend a synthetic 0W-20 motor oil and the car does hold almost 7 quarts of oil.  We use the dealer recommended fluids when performing a service.  If we did not discuss this with you prior to service, I do apologize as this is a normal procedure.  I assure you, we treat everyone equal whether male or female, young or old.   If you will give us another chance, I will figure out a way to make this up to you.  Thank you.

LF
Luke F.
Texas
Toyota Prius v
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Luke said the price was really high.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you for letting us change the oil and service your prius.  Toyota does recommend a sythetic oil which is about twice the price of a normal oil change.  Since you can drive longer on synthetic oil, it does help offset the cost.  Thanks again.

Denise G.
09/02/2020
Perfect
They are definitely the best! My car was dead, nothing! Called Scott and he arranged for the car to be towed to his business. I work across the street from Casis, so he sent an employee over to pick up my keys. Few hours later, my little Honda was ready to go and at a fair price. I trust these guys!!

David H.
Volvo XC60
09/01/2020
Great to have Casis Shell in our neighborhood.
The people at Casis Shell are always great to work with. They are prompt in helping out and their work has always been excellent.

Lexus LS 430
08/29/2020
Awesome Service!
These employees are awesome! Showed up for a jump start 5 minutes after I called them.
Always friendly and give the best service I’ve ever received.

John B.
Chevrolet SS
08/25/2020
Fast reliable excellent
I always like coming here because the place is clean and the staff are very nice. If you need your tire pressures and fluids checked old school style they do a great job of it. It’s whatever gas station should be!

Jim B.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/25/2020
Thank you!

SV
Sam V.
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Sam said the staff are very accommodating and do a good job.

LC
Lyles Whitney C.
08/20/2020
Excellent Customer Service
Always very friendly and do a great job. You can count on them to give you an honest opinion and have the work done right.

Bobby H.
GMC Yukon
08/15/2020
Always Incredible
It would be hard to move away from Austin because I doubt that I could ever find such an amazing car service center in a different city.

RD
Rachel Thomas D.
Round Rock, TX
08/12/2020
Casis Village Shell is awesome!!!
Scott and his team are amazing! They spend time helping you understand what is wrong with your vehicle and really work with you to find the best fix for your budget.

PO
Pam Todd O.
Toyota Sequoia
Mechanical work
Very professional! Another automotive service center misdiagnosed the problem. Highly recommend Casis and trust them with my vehicles.

AR
Autumn R.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Amazing and quick service
Friendly and kind staff. Always polite.

Volkswagen Atlas
08/11/2020
Customer service
Quality and service are outstanding.

RA
Robert Sharon A.
08/08/2020
Friendly, reliable, and accommodating.
Javier and team were able to replace my damaged tire while I waited. I consistently come to Casis Shell for dependable service.