Lexus ES 350
05/30/2019
Ripped me off
I am a young girl that does not know much about cars and the people working there were very nice but over charged me so much! I went in for an oil change the usually costs $30 and I payed $115 for premium oil that I did not need. This was really unnecessary, but the people working are very friendly even though they took advantage of me!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/07/2019

I do apologize for the miscommunication.  Being a 2014 Lexus/Toyota vehicle, they do recommend a synthetic 0W-20 motor oil and the car does hold almost 7 quarts of oil.  We use the dealer recommended fluids when performing a service.  If we did not discuss this with you prior to service, I do apologize as this is a normal procedure.  I assure you, we treat everyone equal whether male or female, young or old.   If you will give us another chance, I will figure out a way to make this up to you.  Thank you.

LF
Luke F.
Toyota Prius v
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Luke said the price was really high.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you for letting us change the oil and service your prius.  Toyota does recommend a sythetic oil which is about twice the price of a normal oil change.  Since you can drive longer on synthetic oil, it does help offset the cost.  Thanks again.

10/15/2019
Best mechanic in Austin
I wouldn’t trust my vehicle with anyone else

VJ
Victor J.
Kia Sportage
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Victor said the employees were friendly and worked fast.

Lynn B.
Volvo XC60
10/12/2019
So glad you’re my neighbor!
Casis Village Shell is old school in the best possible way. Everyone who works there is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. It seems weird to say that I love a service station and gas station, but I do. Glad to know this place and the people who work there.

TC
Todd C.
10/12/2019
Casis Village Shell Rocks
The staff at Casis Village Shell are always so friendly and helpful. On a day they were super busy, they still took time to check my brakes and do a test drive. I had my car back in less than two hours. Casis Shell is my go to for car repairs - super honest, know what they're doing and very reasonably priced.

Richard H.
10/11/2019
A great place
I trust these guys. No question. I long for the "old days" when after service the car came back w full washer fluid, clean engine compartment and windshield. Sounds sorta petty I guess of me.

Rosemary B.
GMC Acadia
10/09/2019
Great and quick service!
I was very pleased with my first service, an oil change for my GMC Acadia. I was able to leave the car before my work hours began and was contacted before noon that my service was completed. The service was affordable, done quickly and I was greeted with pleasant customer service upon pick up. Will definitely return!

CK
Chuck Linda K.
10/09/2019
Prompt attention and expertise.
We have Preston Casis Shell for over 30 years. You’re the best.

CK
Cathy K.
10/06/2019
Fixed my tire !
I stopped by yesterday because my low tire light was on . A gentleman found a nail in my tire and repaired it In just a matter of minutes ! I couldn’t be more pleased with the service I received from him and the young lady working the front office . Woo Hoo !!!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and thank you for your business.

Mike H.
10/04/2019
Best service
They have a really good crew at the Shell station great price great service friendly honest love doing business with them
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and thank you for all you do for us.

RE
Randall / Amy E.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/02/2019
Repair of rear door of Suburban
Casis Shell always figures everything out quickly.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for your continued business and thank you for leaving a great review.

FS
Felicia S.
10/02/2019
Amazing people and service!
These guys take such good care of me and my car! They go above and customer service and i won’t go anywhere else. Thank you guys!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for the great review and for trusting us with your Toyota.

Laurie M.
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Laurie said the employee fixed a flat tire. They were great, nice, happy and quick. If she was in the area would recommend this business for service.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review and for your business.

PR
Peggy R.
09/28/2019
Tire repair
All my experiences at this service station have been very good, able time help in a very timely fashion, very friendly and courteous and of course the work was perfect.

It is one of the only “service stations” I know of in Travis County
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to leave a great review.

Brandon B.
Lexus ES 350
09/28/2019
Always a help
Battery died yesterday morning on the way to work. Got it jumped and to the Casis’s Shell. Because my previous battery was purchased there, they prorated my new battery and sent me on my way. They are always a help!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/07/2019

I'm it was just a battery problem.  Please let us know if you have any more issues. Thank you.

Bill Heather B.
09/26/2019
Service visit
I always get great service and quick turnaround. I appreciate that they remember my name when I walk in the door.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/27/2019

We appreciate you and your wife and your continued business through the years.  Thank you for taking the time to leave an outstanding review for us.

WB
William W / Ann B.
Mercedes-Benz ML550
09/26/2019
Cassis Village Shell
Friendly, professional people and service. They do a great job communicating during the car service process and they typically complete repairs in a short period of time. We trust them and enjoy working with them.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you for the years of business and for taking the time to leave a review.  We appreciate your family so much.

BW
Bonnie W.
09/24/2019
The people make it great!!!
Friendly service! A CAN DO atmosphere!
Prompt service! A neighborhood TREASURE!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your BMW and letting us take care of the brake issue.  Hopefully you will not need us again soon, but if you do, please let us know.
Thank you.

09/20/2019
THE BEST IN TOWN
Scott and his crew are excellent. We have trusted them for the last 20 years with all of our vehicles. They are pleasant, professional and efficient. They will go the extra mile for you. I can’t say enough about how this neighborhood service station rocks.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for the many years of loyalty and for the great review.  Please let us know when we can help again.