Mercedes-Benz S550
06/23/2019
M Benz
The very best place in Austin for car service.

Jo H.
06/22/2019
Knowledgeable, helpful, and awesome
Today I got a headlight replaced and got a recommendation for someone to repair my windshield. As always, these people are the best!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for the many years of business and for the great review.  I'm glad it was a quick fix.

GB
Grace B.
Jeep Cherokee
06/20/2019
Friendly expert service
It is nice to visit a business with a personal touch, one that makes you confident in their service right away. Friendly and professional and efficient—that is an exceptional combination of good qualities. My car is purring like a kitten.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/21/2019

That is great to hear.  Thank you for the great review and for letting us work on your Jeep and be sure and keep Larry in line.

RN
Ryan N.
06/18/2019
Casis Village Shell has always given us great service. They communicate well, provide excellent feedback on their progress while doing it at very competitive prices. We take all of our cars to them for all of our service.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review Ryan, I appreciate it.  Please let us know when we can help in the future.

LC
Lee / Jan C.
06/18/2019
Honest, reliable and courteous
I’ve used these guys for over 20 years. You might find cheaper but you won’t find better.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review and for the many years of business.  You help keep us here.

Debbie / John B.
06/17/2019
Casis Shell Village
Casis Village Shell is the best in town! Scott and his staff are courteous and knowledgeable.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you sir.  I hope the move and road trip goes well.  See you next time.

Hyundai Elantra GT
06/15/2019
excellent auto / service station
Courteous, friendly staff and very good service. I really appreciated that they are open for so many hours. On a Saturday no less. A really helpful group of people.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/18/2019

It was nice to meet you and I'm glad it was a fixable leak.  Please let us know when we can help again.  Thank you.

RE
Randall / Amy E.
Jeep Patriot
06/15/2019
Tire repair
I brought my daughter’s car in with a low tire. In 15 minutes, Scott and his team found the leak and repaired it while I waited. They are the best!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you sir, ya'll are the best.  I appreciate you trusting us with your repairs.

LE
Larry E.
06/14/2019
A neighborhood treasure
Friendly, fair, trustworthy, and keeps you informed so there are no surprises when you get the final bill.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for the great review and the many years of business.  Please let us know when we can help again.

Martha / Charles D.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/11/2019
Always Excellent Service
Once again Casis did am excellent job!
Fast , professional and economical!
Scott , Javier and the rest of your team .
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/18/2019

You are welcome and thank you.  We appreciate your trust and loyalty as alway.

Mary Ellen B.
Mazda Tribute
06/10/2019
Great people
Owner very personable. Staff friendly and efficient.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for letting us take care of your tire issue; I'm glad it just needed a patch.  Please let us know if we can help again.

WS
Wally / Marietta S.
06/10/2019
Casis Shell
Always great service!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave another great review, I appreciate all you do for us.

GR
George R.
Volvo XC90
06/09/2019
The polite, pleasant folks
See above
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for the great review and the years of business with us.  I sure hope that is the last tire you need for a long time.

SE
Sharon E.
06/07/2019
Great service, friendly people
I had a dead battery. They were at my house in 10 minutes. They jumpstarted my car and I took the car to the station, and I was back on the road in 15 more minutes. 25 minutes is perfect service. I am so grateful to have them in our neighborhood.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/18/2019

A dead battery can absolutely ruin a good day.  Thank you for the great review and for trusting us with your Lexus.

EC
Emily C.
06/06/2019
the people here are sooo great!
I have been a couple of times in the last few days and everyone is extremely helpful and very kind!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for the kind words and great review.  If we can help again, just let us know.

Personal service
Such a great experience. I walk in and they remember my name and my vehicles. They were done quickly and I was done.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/18/2019

I'm glad it was an easy one on the truck this time.  Thank you for allowing us to work on your vehicles and for the great review.

Betsy H.
Nissan Xterra
06/05/2019
Thanks to Javier and Lucy and all the good people at Casis Shell. They are always courteous, professional, and ready to handle service and repairs.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/18/2019

I am very blessed to have Javier and Lucy with us, they are both an asset to the business.  Please let us know when we can help again.  Thank you.

GT
Greg T.
06/05/2019
The Best Neighborhood Auto repair and gas station in 78703!
Owner Scott and Manager Javier are fair, honest and prompt! If they can't fix it they will recommend who to go to. It is my first stop for diagnosis for any of our families auto repair needs.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you sir for your trust, repeated business and for the great reviews.  Please let us know when we can help again.

Audi Q7
Quick and friendly service
The staff is always very friendly and eager to help on whatever is needed!
The work is done very well!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for letting us take care of the tire on your Audi and for the great review.  Please let us know when we can help again.

SP
Sam P.
Texas
Chevrolet Traverse
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Sam said the staff are very good.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for the great review Mr. P.  We look foreword to seeing you on Friday for gas.