Lexus ES 350
05/30/2019
Ripped me off
I am a young girl that does not know much about cars and the people working there were very nice but over charged me so much! I went in for an oil change the usually costs $30 and I payed $115 for premium oil that I did not need. This was really unnecessary, but the people working are very friendly even though they took advantage of me!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/07/2019

I do apologize for the miscommunication.  Being a 2014 Lexus/Toyota vehicle, they do recommend a synthetic 0W-20 motor oil and the car does hold almost 7 quarts of oil.  We use the dealer recommended fluids when performing a service.  If we did not discuss this with you prior to service, I do apologize as this is a normal procedure.  I assure you, we treat everyone equal whether male or female, young or old.   If you will give us another chance, I will figure out a way to make this up to you.  Thank you.

Richard H.
10/11/2019
A great place
I trust these guys. No question. I long for the "old days" when after service the car came back w full washer fluid, clean engine compartment and windshield. Sounds sorta petty I guess of me.

Scott M.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Scott said the customer service was okay.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2018

Overheating and a leaking radiator... I'm glad we could get you down the road.  Thanks for the OK review.

Sundar S.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Sundar said the service was good and the staff was very friendly.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2018

Glad it was just a leaking tire.  Let us know when we can help again. Thank you.

LP
Larry P.
10/02/2018
Right next door
Saved in a pinch, Ferraris n exploresers batteries cost the same lol
Thanks for the help!
Sincerly,
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for the business.  I wish we could control the price of all our parts, but we can not.  We do try and get the highest quality parts we can though.  Thank you.

LF
Luke F.
Toyota Prius v
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Luke said the price was really high.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you for letting us change the oil and service your prius.  Toyota does recommend a sythetic oil which is about twice the price of a normal oil change.  Since you can drive longer on synthetic oil, it does help offset the cost.  Thanks again.

CV
Carina V.
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Carina said her experience with the business has been good, she likes them. The staff are nice and they do good quality work.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for trusting us with your car and for allowing us to do the maintenance on it.  If there is anything we can do to make us a 5 star with you, please let me know.

Jinous R.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Jinous said the employees were wonderful and did a great job, but it was outrageously expensive.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 08/16/2018

I'm glad we were able to take care of your tire repair.  I'm sorry you feel it was expersive, but low profile tires take a special tire machine and sometimes 2 people to fix.  Had it been a regular size tire it would have been less to fix.  Thank you.

WS
William S.
06/28/2018 Category: Service
William said he would recommend the business for service.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 07/10/2018

Electrical problems can get complicated sometimes.  I'm glad this repair wasn't too bad and came in lower than the original estimate.  Thank you for the business.

Bob M.
11/25/2017
new fuel computer
after believing new fuel computer to cost $550-600 the bill of $681 shocked
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/28/2017

I would like to get this resolved and make sure you are completely satisfied.

Jennifer Adam G.
Toyota Sequoia
11/02/2017
Not my vehicle.
Not my vehicle. Please update the records to remove Denise Goldman from the Toyota Sequoia. Thank you.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/03/2017

Im sorry for the confusion.  I have updated your email, and disabled the other customer from getting email and reminders.  If you could adjust the star rating, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you.

10/15/2019
Best mechanic in Austin
I wouldn’t trust my vehicle with anyone else

VJ
Victor J.
Kia Sportage
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Victor said the employees were friendly and worked fast.

Lynn B.
Volvo XC60
10/12/2019
So glad you’re my neighbor!
Casis Village Shell is old school in the best possible way. Everyone who works there is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. It seems weird to say that I love a service station and gas station, but I do. Glad to know this place and the people who work there.

TC
Todd C.
10/12/2019
Casis Village Shell Rocks
The staff at Casis Village Shell are always so friendly and helpful. On a day they were super busy, they still took time to check my brakes and do a test drive. I had my car back in less than two hours. Casis Shell is my go to for car repairs - super honest, know what they're doing and very reasonably priced.

Rosemary B.
GMC Acadia
10/09/2019
Great and quick service!
I was very pleased with my first service, an oil change for my GMC Acadia. I was able to leave the car before my work hours began and was contacted before noon that my service was completed. The service was affordable, done quickly and I was greeted with pleasant customer service upon pick up. Will definitely return!

CK
Chuck Linda K.
10/09/2019
Prompt attention and expertise.
We have Preston Casis Shell for over 30 years. You’re the best.

CK
Cathy K.
10/06/2019
Fixed my tire !
I stopped by yesterday because my low tire light was on . A gentleman found a nail in my tire and repaired it In just a matter of minutes ! I couldn’t be more pleased with the service I received from him and the young lady working the front office . Woo Hoo !!!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and thank you for your business.

Mike H.
10/04/2019
Best service
They have a really good crew at the Shell station great price great service friendly honest love doing business with them
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and thank you for all you do for us.

RE
Randall / Amy E.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/02/2019
Repair of rear door of Suburban
Casis Shell always figures everything out quickly.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for your continued business and thank you for leaving a great review.