Overall Rating 4.2903223/5Overall Rating 4.2903223/5Overall Rating 4.2903223/5Overall Rating 4.2903223/5rating 4.2903223
Overall Rating 1.90323/5rating 1.90323rating 1.90323rating 1.90323rating 1.90323

New Rochelle, NY
09/14/2019 Category: Service
On time. Friendly efficient staff
Great service. I have been here twice and I will return

WR
Wascar R.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Best place to service your car. Clean and great personnel

ND
Nicholas D.
Thornwood, NY
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Good service with good turn around
They did a great job of diagnosing my problem
Very fair and reasonable
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Rye, NY
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Once my problem was identified, it was quickly resolved! The Service Dept. did an excellent job.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Patricia D.
Mount Vernon, NY
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Great Job
Friendly staff and car was ready when promised. Great service

Jeffery S.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Director
Fast, efficient and courteous service. A pleasure to deal with the servicing staff.

DF
Deanna F.
Port Chester, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and professional staff
Bought my 2 Hyundai’s here and won’t go anywhere else! Always great service!
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

CA
Charles A.
New Rochelle, NY
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Great modern facility, excellent service
Top Notch
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

PJ
Patricia J.
09/06/2019
service dept review
My review is for the incompetent service department.
Advisers (Juan) don't listen to you or write down your actual complaint.
The service manager John Nunziata is terrible at customer service.
Service dept over inflated my tires to 40 psi, manuafacturer spec is 32psi, i prefer 34psi. This was their answer to my tire pressure light being on. I stated that the light flashes for about a minute then goes solid and it has been that way for 3 weeks. The tech said he filled the tires to spec and that fixed it, turned the light off. I told him and Juan that the light flashing for a minute before going solid means there is a sensor malfunction. BUT the work order was just written as -customer states her tire pressure light is on.
Fine, I leave because according to them, it is fixed and I tell them I will be calling back within a week. I get in my car to find the fuse cover on the floor-so all they did was reset it and over inflate my tires.
Approx 85 miles later the light comes back on the same way. This is when I found out my tires were over inflated. I call the next day, speak with John who informs me 1-they do not do loaner cars, 2-this is not their problem that my car is coming back in in less than a week. He does admit, hesistatingly that maybe the tech could have taken an extra step. I said that maybe someone should have actually listened to me when I spoke. He offers to get me a rental car at their price, $40.00 for the day. Ok, I cannot take more time off from work for this.
Next morning, I get there, the work order is actually written as I say. I get a ride to Enterprise and go to work. 5-6 hours later I have no call about my car. I call and am told that they just got off the phone with my warrantee company who approved the service and a tire pressure monitor had to be changed and I can pick the car up in about 30 min.
Well, I'm at work so how late are you there. I am told I have to pick up the car by 5:15. No cashier is there after 5? There's no place to pick up my key after 5? 5:15 is the latest??? How does that work for people that work??
Ok. Next day I drop off the rental $49.00 with taxes. Get dropped off to get my car. I inquire about getting a free oil change for my inconvenience. John offers to give me an oil change, but not synthetic which is what I put in my car. He actually says- I am not giving you a $75.00 oil change for free. I told him that they couldn't even give me a rental car for free, that is is not my fault I am back there in a weeks time.
His answer- I didn't make you do anything. (WOW-great customer service). I wait for the oil change, get my keys and ask John what my tire pressure is. He said it should be to spec, asks what is spec. I said its between 32-34. He said, its not between numbers, what does it say on the door. I tell him there is nothing on the door. He asks again, what does the sticker on the door say. I tell him a 2nd time that there is no sticker and I also tell the cashier that no one in this place listens to what I say. He takes the keys, goes to the car, opens the driver door, comes back inside and says-there's no sticker on the door jam. I look at him and say-I told you that 2 times already, but you don't listen to me either.
Mr Jonathan Grant, who does/used to, also own Central Ave Chrysler is the Dealer Principal here. This is such a bad reflection of him. I never experienced customer service like this at either the Central Ave location or the Tuckahoe location.
But I will not be taking my Hyundai here for service ever again.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Sorry about your experience. We reached out to you and left you a message. We would like to speak to you about your last service visit.

Maribel D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/04/2019 Category: Service
People are friendly and service is great.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 09/05/2019

MA
Mary A.
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Been going there for year since I leased my car. Customer service experience is great and staff willingness to explain everything is great
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

IB
Isear B.
IB
Everything went smooth with the service. However online I asked for an inspection but that was not done. I should have doubled checked but I assumed it was a part of my request.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

2013 Hyundai Accent
Juan Ortega
I was never happy with your service department. Not the mechanics or the work they did, which is just as good as anywhere else, but rather with the men at the desk. They were always less than concerned about my issues. I also always found them to be condescending. I know this was because i am a woman. This past visit was different. Jaun Ortega was at the service desk and he was outstanding. He listened to me and explained everything in detail. He did not talk down to me. Because it was necessary to keep my car overnight he went out of his way to help me. I was very impressed by his attitude and his quality of service. This was the first time I was happy with dealing with a service representative. Thank you Mr. Ortega.

Rhonda H.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Clean near a Starbucks
Evie at the counter is the Best!

I didn’t realize that after 7 years of Hyundai I needed an appointment, Evie was able to squeeze me in.

LR
Laura R.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Good dealership
Good customer service and nice waiting area. Finished my service quickly.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great Job
Fix window spray nozzle and replaced rear breaks in under 2 hours.

VC
Veniece C.
Mount Vernon, NY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great Customer Service
Been going to Central Ave Hyundai for a couple of years. Service department as always been top notch & don't try to see you things you don't need. I always get my vehicles back to me in a timely manner.

Juan A.
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Very nice representative. Quick service.