Overall Rating 4.2903223/5Overall Rating 4.2903223/5Overall Rating 4.2903223/5Overall Rating 4.2903223/5rating 4.2903223
Overall Rating 1.90323/5rating 1.90323rating 1.90323rating 1.90323rating 1.90323

Jose A.
Bronx, NY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2016 Category: Service
Poor service department
I am unsatisfied with this dealerships service department! The first time I took my car to them was was for an oil change and tire rotation. I got my car back with my tires over inflated they were so over inflated my psi monitor was indicating it on the dashboard. The person driving the car should have spotted this and notified the tech that was just working on my car. I fiqure it out my self and inflated them to the proper PSI level. Just a week ago I took my car in for an oil change, my to be check my brakes and sun roof. I explained to them that I brakes were have to much play and my sunroof is making a knocking sound evertime I open it. Well I received a call stating they coould not duplicate the issue with the brakes. I disagree and I asked them about my sunroof they told me they applied grease and the sun is gone. That same day I was waitng on line for car wash when I notice my sunroof did not want to close I quickly drove off the line, I started to check my sunroof when I notice an bubber plastic object sticking out of my sunroof. I quickly determine that was the thing preventing my sunroof from closing. The object was design to block the sunroof rails from being expose to the passengers. I have been highly disappointment with the dealerships service departnent. I am waiting for them to fix my sunroof after that I will start searching for another hyundai dealership even if it is out of my way.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 06/17/2016

I would like to speak with you about your last service visit I left
a message on your voice mail please call me at your earliest convenience

CP

David S.
Scarsdale, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/21/2016 Category: Service
Over $400 for service on a new car!?
First I refused to pay over $400 for service on a relatively new car that doesn't include brake work. I agreed to an oil change (free with my lease deal) tire rotation and filter check -- total around $110. When I picked up the car the service rep told me he threw the rotation for free but it still came to $130! Next time, i'll play for an oil change elsewhere. Love the Santa Fe Sport though.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 05/25/2016

Thank You for taking the time to speak with me and giving us a second chance

AG
Alejandro G.
White Plains, NY
2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/19/2016 Category: Service
The car wasn't certified
Bad costumer services. Cars are not in good qualities
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 05/20/2016

Thank You for taking the time to speak with me

PV
Pedro V.
Bronxville, NY
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/26/2016 Category: Service
Not honest and inefficient
Please do yourself a favor shop around and check feedback before you do any bussiness with them.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 04/27/2016

Thank you for stopping in and speaking with me I hope I helped clear up some of your concerns and look forward to speaking to you again in the future

ROBERT R.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
04/25/2016 Category: Service
Badging exchange
SERVICE was terrible and staff seemed kind of out of sorts. Location of waiting area isn't customer friendly with mechanical staff and others constantly walking thru
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 04/29/2016

We apologize for the long wait

North White Plains, NY
11/11/2015 Category: Service
Very poor person to person skills
Horrible
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 11/23/2015

Im sorry you had a poor service experience, I hope  we get a chance to make it up to you in the future

JY
JOEL Y.
Sleepy Hollow, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2015 Category: Service
They will recommend unnecessary service to inflate their revenues.
My wife brought my 2014 santa fe in with 12k miles for an oil change, tire rotation, filter change, and NYS emissions inspection. The service people told her that she should also do an emissions system cleaning. When asked if it was something she would be required to do later, they confirmed and proceeded to get her sign off. They did not explain that this is an optional service or what the basis of their recommendation was (the car passed emissions testing and still drives like new). They also did not let her know that the cleaning would cost more than the other services combined. In the end, I called very upset that they had taken advantage of my wife's lack of knowledge about cars. I requested a refund, but they only offered to make sure that the emissions system cleaning would not be recommended to me again. I do not plan on going to this dishonest service center again.

Daniel R.
Bloomingburg, NY
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
05/18/2015 Category: Service
small service office. overcrowding
This service station sucks. It's a small office which gets overcrowded. The representatives have no people skills and are rude. I don't recommend this place.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 05/18/2015

Thank you for taking the time out to talk with me today I appreciate your feedback

EA
ESTELA A.
Scarsdale, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/11/2015 Category: Service
Incompetent
Be away from this dealer.

CT
CARL T.
Stamford, CT
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/30/2015 Category: Service
Hyundai can't service high end clients
I had to go back 3 times to get the glass mirror replaced in my 2015 Genesis. One of the 3 times I waited 1 hour and 15 minutes for them to tell me the wrong mirror was sent from California. The service waiting area is awful, it looks like a waiting room for the DMV. Not what I expect from a dealer trying to sell $50,000 cars.

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/29/2015 Category: Service
Not in the customers best interest
The experience I had after weeks at trying to find out the issue with my car was all they wanted was my money and eventually get me to purchase a new vehicle. Would never return here nor recommend anyone ever here. It was overall a very bad experience.

MICHAEL S.
02/17/2015 Category: Service
Poor technician skills/ put me in danger
They put 42 p s i in my tires and it should be 34!! This week w weather: ice : snow: bad conditions: makes it more dangerous to drive!!!!! They put me: my family: passengers: othet drivers at rislk and in harms way potentially!!! Very u professional; snybody can use a tire gauge!!! It would seem!!! Eapecially after a tire rotation / slow leak asnd "fix" a flat: nail! Only upside/ Juan ortega and stephanie at the desk are very nice; friendly; hospitable!

White Plains, NY
2008 Hyundai Azera
01/22/2015 Category: Service
Lack of transparency and questionable skill level uncomfortable waiting area and insufficient shuttle service

2009 Hyundai Elantra
01/01/2015 Category: Service
Very Bad Repair Job.
Very bad job performed on my car. I was having problem with my car alarm going off after parked. But after service, the problem got worse. Car alarm continues to go off once car is parked after setting alarm with car remote. Many attempts have to be made to stop alarm.

JQ
JAMES Q.
Tarrytown, NY
12/01/2014 Category: Service
Nice People, Lousy Location/Service
The service area is a garage shared with another brand. Confusing and cramped with no waiting room. Left car (recall) all day, still not ready at 5pm. Waited 30 minutes in the cold waiting for car to come back from another location. Counter people were terrific, but overall experience was considerably less so.

JO
JONATHAN O.
NY
2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/28/2014 Category: Service
Poor Poor Poor
Poor staff, lack of professionalism and costumer satisfaction. Purchase a new vehicle here and within a month problems with the vehicle.
God Forbid you have to return it to the dealership! Horrible!!!!

Mount Vernon, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/16/2014 Category: Service
I would only recommend service
The sales guys were terrible. However, service is working out so far.

10/10/2014 Category: Service
White Plains Hyundai service sucks
service staff is incompetant, and they lie about the repair capabilities. service manager couldn't do anything to help. I will never bring my car to this dealer for repairs, nor will I ever buy another Hyundai.

AR
ANTHONY R.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/24/2014 Category: Service
8 days they had my car
Horrible service department. Long wait times at the desk. Lengthy time to complete the repairs. Horrible lounge. No loaner car program. The worst service department I've ever had to deal with.