4.6

Marvin P.
New Rochelle, NY
02/01/2020
Amazing Customer Service
Last week my brother was driving my father’s car and hit by a drunk driver. The car was totaled. In order for my father to get to work he needed a new car. We already knew we wanted a Ford car. My father had did his research and had a few car dealerships he was interested in. Today, me, my brother, and my dad check out these dealerships. The only dealership we even felt comfortable being at was Central Avenue Hyundai. As soon as our feet touched the lot we were warmly greeted by a sales consultant. His name was Felix Armas. He walked us around the lot, and spoke to our whole family regarding a new car. He treated us all equally, not just the person paying for the car. He and his team really went beyond and gave us great hospitality. Each and every person we talked to you would have though we had been friends for. They were the only dealership to even negotiate pricing. They understood our situation and actually cared. And on our test drive we immediately new the car we were driving was the car for us! I’m glad to say that today we went home with a new Ford Fusion! Thank you Felix Armas and the whole Hyundai staff!

Marvin P.
New Rochelle, NY
02/01/2020
Amazing Customer Service
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you so much for writing this great review.

FA
Frances A.
2019 Hyundai Kona
01/30/2020 Category: Service
prompt service
I made an appointment and was taken immediately. They serviced my car very promptly. I was very satisfied!
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 01/31/2020

EE
Elizabeth E.
01/29/2020 Category: Service
Fabulous
Best car and outstanding service. Because of their servic I keep coming back to Hyndai to get my cars. Kind considerate caring service people. They text email and are always communicating with consumers
AWESOME

Herbert L.
Port Chester, NY
01/27/2020 Category: Service
A little error
They missed seeing that a connecting plug was out and did not replace it. I will have to return to the service department, which is a little bit of a chore.

AR
Anthony R.
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Central Ave Hyundai service Dept is excellent!

Ardsley, NY
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/25/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change Requires Appointment
I like the service, but I'm disappointed that to get an oil change requires an appointment, several days out at that.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020

Thank you for your feedback.

Cora C.
01/25/2020 Category: Service
Pleasnt experience
Customer service was excellent!

Roy C.
01/24/2020 Category: Service
You guys seems to very accommodating.
Nice

Hartsdale, NY
A smile
Everything is always done well!!

FB

Alicia H.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
John Nunziata and the service team that reports to John always provide Excellent Customer Service.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you.We appreciate you and your business.

PW
Pamela W.
Bronx, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Quality Care
Central Avenue Hyundai Service is consitantly reliable and in fact, very good. My sevice appointment is always puctual, excellent and provided with a minimum wait. I have never had a bad experience during or following service; as a result, my car's performance is exactly what I need it to be.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020