HF
HIROLO F.
Herndon, VA
03/14/2020
Great customer services and quick repair
Champion Auto was recommended by a gentleman who stopped to help me when my car broke down on my way to work. Rudy took my car in right away and kept me informed regarding the necessary repairs. He did not take advantage of me for not knowing cars and push me for all repairing but gave me options. He explained everything in details and kept all the old parts to show me what he had done. I was able to get my car back the next day! I really appreciate the aid of the stranger and the quick service of Champion Auto!

MN
Mostafa N.
Herndon, VA
02/03/2020 Category: Service
Mostafa said this business does good quality work, but the wait time is too long.

Reston, VA

LARRY H.
Great Falls, VA
GMC Yukon XL
12/11/2019
Conscientious, sincere, not so thorough.
It took 3 weeks, 2 visits, and $3000 to fix the original complaint, an oil leak, but all the other stuff probably needed repair, as well. Sadly, the total exceeded the value of the car.?

HJ
HELENE J.
Aldie, VA
10/12/2019
Service is great and price is right
I have coming here for years and have always been satisfied with the service provided as well as the cost.

VK
Venu K.
Broadlands, VA
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Venu said his overall experience was good. They were professional. He was told the service would take 2 hours. However it took 4 hours. He was not given a reason for the delay.

Michael B.
Ashburn, VA
Chevrolet Cruze
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Michael said that he was overall satisfied with the place.

Sterling, VA
04/20/2019
Replace of oxygen senseor
Good handling and good customer reception with speedy maintenance service.